Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Digimon RP

+4
White Mage Slave
Tom
Tonight'sWolf
The Wicked Xen
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Digimon RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Digimon RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 19 Aug 2010, 5:26 pm

Hiromi moved her wheelchair outside into the snow. It was still a little difficult to move around in, but not as hard as it was when the snow was actually falling. But no matter how weird it was, the snow looked spectacular and the wheelchair bound girl marveled at the beauty.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonight'sWolf Thu 19 Aug 2010, 5:50 pm

"Thanks for letting me use your tent for shelter!" Myou called back to the random people whose tent she dove into when the snow appeared. She stretched and looked around at the snow. "Okay, this calls for a snow angel." She smiled before collapsing onto the ground and proceeding with waving her limbs around in the snow.
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychowolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 20 Aug 2010, 12:00 am

Ikuto looked around, wondering how the hell a summer camp turned into a winter wonderland in only a few minutes.

Well, when in Rome...

"Hey," he called out to Manako. "Let's go see if the lake's frozen!" he suggested.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 20 Aug 2010, 1:13 am

Manako smiled at the thought- if the lake was frozen, it might be real pretty to go look at, though she would only be able to fantasize about skating on it. "Sure!"

She picked up a snowball and held it before she went, smiling at the cold feeling in her hands. "Actual snow... it's been a while, hehe."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 20 Aug 2010, 1:28 am

Ikuto smiled and gestured for Manako to follow him. He trudged through the snow, leaving a trail of footprints behind him and shivering at the snow soaking into his shoes, leaving his feet cold.

Soon the lake could be a seen, a beautiful glittering mass of water. It wasn't frozen since the snow didn't last long enough to freeze it, but it looked beautiful all the same, especially with the sun shining down on it.

~

Yuko, pushed through a snow-covered bush, brushing flakes off of her clothes as she trudged one. She was already getting used to the cold, but she would like to be warm all the same.

She soon came upon the lake, and her eyes widened in awe at its beauty. Even though she would rather be somewhere else then summer camp, she could appreciate the beauty of nature at the very least.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 1:41 am

Kaito cleaned the snow off his shoulders and from top of his head, " That was little too weird" He muttered and placed book back to his bag.

But they scene covered by snow truly cheered him up for the changing the green view to white. He stood up and headed toward to see what it looked like after the snow fall. Even thou lake wasn't covered in ice, it was truly a beatiful sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 20 Aug 2010, 1:52 am

Shin sighed at what had been a snowball in his hand. No one had come out, and what had been a perfectly good ball of cold snowy goodness had been reduced to water and slush by his body heat. He dropped the snow and took the walk over to the lake. People were always there, and the possibility of it being a frozen arena of fun made it all the more appetising.
Surely enough, there were a few kids stood around the disappointingly not entirely frozen lake, so Shin picked up another ball of snow and walked over to the crowd, prepared for action.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:07 am

Manako ran down to the edge of the water, watching it glisten and sparkle in the sunset. "Mmm.... It's beautiful... I guess the storm was worth it for this... Right, Koizumi-san?" She giggled as she said that- oh, how she wished Ikuto was a guy, or better yet, her boyfriend, so she could enjoy such a romantic sight all the more...
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:29 am

Ikuto inhaled deeply, breathing in the crisp winter-esque air that hovered around the camp. It was nice, peaceful, certainly more peaceful then the ruckus with the other kids running about.

Ikuto opened his eyes and tiled his head upwards, looking up at the sky. But then his eyes widened when he saw that there were what seemed to be aurora lights wavering about, looking more then out of place in the scenery.

"What the...?" he said a second time, noting that it was the second weirdest thing to happen today.

The third weirdest thing was probably that little hole that suddenly opened up in the middle of the sky with a booming sound in the background. Ikuto watched with awe as seven beams of light burst out of the rift, shooting down to the ground. Two of the beams of light crashed right near where Ikuto and Manako were standing, their impact blasting up snow and dirt.

Another beam of light headed to where Yuko was standing near the lake. She actually dive out of the way to avoid the whatever it was.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:34 am

Kaito Took few step's back when one of the beam's heade his way, He lift his arms up covering himself knowing there was no way he could dodge what ever it was. The beam's impact caused snow and dirt blast away.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:38 am

Hiromi decided to check out what the lake looked like and made her way to it, her wheels creating a path behind her. It was tough getting through that thick layer of snow, but she managed it.

It was when she had almost reached the small group of other people that she saw the light beam headed a distance in front of her. There was a crash and the snow was kicked up. The boyish girl was completely stunned.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:46 am

Manako had dived out of the way when one of the lights had come straight for her; she had been momentarily stunned by the beauty of the lights when they had started to reflect in the lake, but at least had that much common sense. She laid in the snow for a second.... and made a real quick snow angel while she was at it. She wouldn't have normally dived into the snow, but it was time to make the best of it! She quickly got back up to look at what had happened, however.

"Koizumi-san! Are you alright?" She brushed off the snow as she got closer to the small craters where she and Ikuto had been standing; they were... rather small, but still craters.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:54 am

"Ahh!" Shin cried in surprise, as the beam of light hit him too. "I knew something weird was happening! I knew it!" His t-shirt was now wet where the snow had been lifted up and absorbed by the said item of clothing.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 20 Aug 2010, 3:01 am

"I'm all right!" Ikuto said, brushing snow off of him. He looked down into the tiny crater, wondering what the hell just blasted into the ground.

Two small balls of light suddenly floated out of the craters, heading towards Ikuto and Manako. Ikuto jumped at the... whatever... hurtling towards him, but his first reaction was to open his hand and let the light fall into his palm.

When the light disappeared, he saw that he was now holding onto some kind of digital device. It looked really advanced too, like it was from the future or something.

Meanwhile, the same thing happened to Yuko. She was laying on the snow-covered ground, too lazy to get up even with the cold seeping into her clothes. But the ball of light appeared before her and she reached out to grab it, just out of curiosity.

"Weird..." she mumbled, looking at the digital device.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 20 Aug 2010, 3:07 am

While Hiromi stared, stunned, a ball of light floated out of the crator and headed toward. Almost instinctively, she held out her hand and let the ball of light float into it. The light then disappeared leaving a high tech device in its place.

"What the...?" She said aloud as she stared at the thing in her hand. Now how was she supposed to explain this to dad when he asked how her camping trip went.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 3:11 am

Kaito Lowered his arm's a and opened his eyes a bit, when noticed that he noticed a small ball of light lift up from crater and launched into his hand.

"What in the-?" Kaito murmured and turned the digital device in his hand trying to get a better view of it. It certainly was alien to him, since he never seen anything like it. But the device looked currently out of energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 20 Aug 2010, 3:20 am

Manako poked at the device in her hands- like Ikuto, she had had a very sudden urge to grab it out of the air. She poked at it, but couldn't quite get it to do anything, even though there were buttons. "It's cool and all, but I wish it were more cute... I can't even tell what it is... A watch? A pedometer?"

She turned to Ikuto to get his reaction. "Ne, ne, Koizumi-san... what do you think it is? I can't find the battery opening, but it won't turn on..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 20 Aug 2010, 3:34 am

Ikuto looked confusedly at his own device. "Ehh... I don't know either," he said, pushing one of the buttons to no avail. "Are there even instructions to work this thing...?"

His question went answered when the lake suddenly bulged out, water rushing upwards like something was going to rise out of it. But nothing appeared. What actually happened was that Ikuto suddenly felt himself being sucked into the water that split apart as if granting him entrance. He felt himself hurtling through space, bright colors and strange shapes flashing before his eyes.

Ikuto was yelling. He couldn't help it, he was scared out of his mind. He could vaguely hear other voices shouting as well, but he was too focused on his own well-being to notice.

The same thing could be said for Yuko as she hurtling through the wave as well, inwardly cursing at just how much weirder this day was becoming. Maybe she should have stayed home after all...

And then suddenly, everything went black... but after an uncountable amount of time later, Ikuto opens his eyes to see that he was laying on the ground in the forest and a strange-looking one at that.

"Huh? What happened?" he asked to no one in particular as he pushed himself to a sitting position. He felt no pain, he looked fine, so just what the hell happened?

Meanwhile Yuko was also in a forest, but she was propped up against the trunk of a tree. She wasn't fully awake yet, but she could hear a voice calling out to her.

"... -ko! Hey, Yuko! Wake up lazy bones!"

She could feel a weight on her stomach which squirmed about and that was what roused her. She opened her eyes, blinking in the sunlight, and they landed on a strange little purple creature that was sitting on her.

"Finally! Took you long enough!" the purple creature scowled, amber eyes narrowing at the teen.

Yuko only stared. I must be dreaming...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 20 Aug 2010, 4:09 am

Sprawled out on the forest floor laid what appeared to be a young boy (but in actuality was girl). One arm rested on the girl's stomach while the laid out flat on the ground. A weird creature made it's way to the sleeping girl, it was a cat-like head with frills around it and a long tail jutting out. The creature began to nuzzle itself into the girl's hand.

Hiromi's eyes fluttered open, and she looked around in a daze, her eyes soon resting on the thing nuzzling her hand.

"Good to see you're well, Hiromi," The creature said causing the boyish girl's eyes to widen and scramble away from it.

"I-it can talk! What are...?" Her question stopped dead her throat when she noticed something even odder than the talking thing in front of her.

"I can move my legs..." It was said in barely audible whisper, as she let the shock of it all settle over her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 4:35 am

Kaito kept his eyes shut, he felt grass under his hand when he was at sitting position agains't trees bark, he slowly opened his eyes and noticed that he was in somekind of forest. He placed his right hand on his face and closed his eyes again.

"A dream....?" He muttered to himself, he felt a ligh headache and which made him cring his teeths from suprise.

"You okay Kaito?" Kaito's eyes opened from startle after hearing voice next to him. He slowly turned his head to left, his eyes widened from shock when he saw who it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:01 am

Yuko stared at the round purple creature that just looked like a plush toy head. She didn't really know what to think of it, though she had to admit it looked pretty cute.

"What... are you?" she asked.

If possible, the creature's scowl deepened. "Well I'm a Digimon of course!" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Specifically, I'm your Digimon."

"My Digimon... Uh-huh... So do you have a name since you already know mine?"

The creature's scowl softened into an indifferent look. "Yaamon."

Yuko nodded. "Okay, Yaamon... here the heck am I and what the heck am I doing here?"

-

As Ikuto was pondering on what happened, he heard a rustling sound off to the side. He turned his head to look, suddenly very wary.

"Who's there?" he asked, trying to seem brave but his voice wavering a bit.

There was more rustling, then Ikuto's eyes widened when a little lavender teardrop-shaped creature appeared out of the bushes, a serene smile on its face.

"Hello Ikuto," said the thing, hopping over to where Ikuto sat.

Ikuto's mouth fell open. "Uh... er... hi...?" he said, no really knowing how to react to a talking thing that suddenly appears out of no where. "H-How do you know my name?"

The thing giggles. "Oh, I've known your name ever since I hatched!" it said cheerily. "My name is Moonmon and it's so nice to meet you at last! I just know we're going to be good friends!"

The creature - Moonmon - giggled again and she jumped into Ikuto's arms. The boy was startled at the sudden movement, but he couldn't help but melt when Moonmon began snuggling up to him. She really was very cute...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:53 am

"I can move my legs..." Hiromi repeated a little louder, "I can move my legs!"

She wanted to jump up, run, dance, sing Hallelujah at the top of her lungs, but she didn't. Instead she tried to compose herself, though the evident grin on her face didn't dare fade away.

"Ahaha, of course ya can move your legs, Hiromi," The creature from earlier spoke again, it's voice full of mirth. "You're in the Digital World now, wheelchairs aren't needed here."

"Wait, how do you know my name? And what is the Digital World?" The girl tilted her head curiously. She had gotten over her initial shock and was now genuinely curious about what was going on.

"To answer ya first question, I'm your Digimon. I've known your name since the day I was hatched. Oh, you can call me Frimon by the way." Frimon said, it's tail flicking back and forth.

Hiromi's eyes followed the tail for a moment before she brought her attention back to the Digimon, "I think I just got even more confused..."

"Heh, well I'm not all that good at explaining things, so we should probably find the others. They'll clear things up for ya."

"Others...?" The girl questioned as she pushed herself onto her feet. It felt a little awkward using something she hadn't been able to use in years, but she was sure she'd get used to it eventually.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:56 pm

Kuwagamon flew through the jungle, waiting for a chance to make his cameo in the RP.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 20 Aug 2010, 6:21 pm

Manako had been surprised when she woke up in a very odd looking forest- it looked less like a Japanese forest and more like one in South America. There was certainly no snow around, even though the camp had been covered in the stuff.

She had also been more surprised when a rather dark looking ball started talking to her. "Hey! You're Manako, right? Right?"

Manako nodded, trying to make sense of the situation. "Uh.... yeah.... who are you?"

The ball- which she now noticed had bunny-like ears and dark red eyes- seemed to smile. "Name's Pagumon! I'm supposed to be your partner, for whatever reason! You better take care of me, you hear?"

Manako just slowly smiled and nodded- it would be better not to question things until much later.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 20 Aug 2010, 6:30 pm

Kawugamon landed next to Manako, and roared, opening his pincers.

(Translation: Kawugamon eat human now)
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:23 pm

Manako froze when she saw the giant beetle creature. "U-uh..... hello... Mr. Beetle... how are... you... today?" Manako normally loved all living things, but insects pushed things as it was with her sense of compassion. A giant man-eating beetle was not on the top of her list of things she wanted to befriend.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:36 pm

Hiromi dusted off her pants and surveyed the area around her. It was a forest, but not like any forest she had seen before. She was suddenly taken by surprise when Frimon jumped up towards her. She reacted quickly by catching the small cat-like creature in her arms.

"So where are these others you mentioned?"

"They're right around here some..." Suddenly, Frimon was interrupted by sound of a loud roar nearby. "Oh looks like a challenger has arrived!"

Hiromi blinked, "Challenger..? What?"

Frimon's eyes twinkled with excitement, like it was ready for a fight. The girl was pretty sure she might not like what the little creature was planning, or the source of that roar for that matter....
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

Kawugamon reached for Manako, dramatically.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:12 pm

Moonmon continued snuggling up to Ikuto, almost tickling him.

"Hey, you're an affectionate one," Ikuto laughed, looking down at the little Digimon.

"Well, I'm happy to see you!" Moonmon chirped, smiling brightly.

It was then that they heard a roar over in the distance.

"What was that?" Ikuto asked.

"Bad Digimon," Moonmon said, looking worried. "We should go look for the others before that Digimon gets to them."

Wonder what she meant about "the others" Ikuto just nodded and hurried off into the forest, hoping that he just might come across the "others."

~

"You're in the Digital World stupid!" Yaamon exclaimed, making Yuko jump. "And don't you even know why you're here?"

Yuko put on a confused face. "Well... no, I don't." What the heck does he mean by Digital World?

Yaamon visibly bristled, which would've been funny if he didn't headbutt Yuko.

"Ow!" Yuko cried, clutching her forehead. "What the heck was that for?!"

"For being an idiot!" Yaamon yelled back. "Why did I have to get you as a partner? We are totally not compatible!"

Yuko mumbled something that Yaamon still heard and before he could headbutt the girl again, a loud roar rumble through the forest, virtually making Yuko's bones hum.

"Ooh, looks like we have someone who wants a fight," Yaamon smirked, looking in the general direction of where the roar came form. He turned back to Yuko, "Get up! I wanna go see who that Digimon is!"

Scowling a little at being commanded by such a tiny thing, Yuko stood up, stretched a little, then began walking towards the roaring. She jumped when Yaamon jumped into her arms, silently commanding to be carried.

"Go faster! Before it gets away!" he cried.

Sighing, Yuko did as she was told and began running.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:36 pm

"Yosh! Let's go and kick digital butt!" Frimon cheered, still in Hiromi's arms as she dashed through the forest. Normally, Hiromi would be yelling out in joy at being to run, but right now didn't seem like a good time.

"Are you sure we should be running toward the roar and not running away from it?" Hiromi asked.

Frimon huffed loudly, as if that was the most preposterous thing he ever heard, "Of course we should run toward the roar! We can't show fear or give up without even having a chance to fight! Besides, what if one of the others were in danger!"

"You keep mentioning these others but I have no clue what or who these othe..." Her voice quickly died down when she saw exactly what roared not too far from her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next