Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Project RP

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Touhou Project RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Touhou Project RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:04 pm

"100 yen," Rinnosuke said, "It's a fairly cheap deal."

Kano was meanwhile looking over some of Rinnosuke's other items. She saw a nice jewelry box filled with beautiful necklaces.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:06 pm

"Just this thing here,but i'll allow her to finsih first...." He said lifting hand which holded the golden brooch with blood red stone in the center and nodded toward Cerise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:11 pm

Cerise took out 100 yen from her purse and handed it to Rinnosuke. "So you say that Remilia and Flandre know of this spray. I will ask them once I get home."

After that, Cerise looked at Kano and noticed that she was looking at something. She made her way towards Kano and then saw a jewelry box. "Hm... Do you see anything of interest?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:15 pm

"So, what's your opinion?" Yusa asked as he placed the brooch on the desk for Rinnosuke to inspect. The Blood red color swirled back and forth inside the stone making it little hypnotizing.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:19 pm

Kano jumped, hearing Cerise's voice. She quickly shook her head, "N-no, nothing at all."

Honestly, she really wanted the necklace with the ruby pendant, but she wasn't about to bother the vampire with something like that. "Are you done with your shopping?"

Meanwhile, Rinnosuke turned to Yusa but didn't seem to be affected by the hypnotizing motion, "Seems to be a powerful artifact... possibly belonging to a dimensional traveler. Where in the world did you find it?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:24 pm

"Found it from the brush near the road. Someone must have dropped it." He explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:25 pm

Cerise thought for a while and then smiled slightly. She had a plan that might be quite amusing for her. "Hmm.... Well, I'm not quite done with shopping." She pointed to the jewelry box and then looked at Rinnosuke. "How much for this jewelry box?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:31 pm

"In any case, I say this item was about 50,000 yen," Rinnosuke told the oni then looked up toward the vampire, "The jewelry box? It's kinda pricey, about 23,000 yen."

"W-what are you doing Cerise-sama?" Kano asked, confused as to why the vampire would ask for the price of the jewelry box.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:36 pm

"23,000 Yen, huh... Oh, looks like I got just the right amount of money." she said with a slight chuckle. Now to have a bit of fun... she thought as she pointed towards Kano. "I will buy it for you... however, you should beg me for it. If I find it satisfactory, then I might consider it a bit more."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:44 pm

"Eh?! B-beg?" Kano blinked. Why would she beg for it? Why did Cerise want her beg? Maybe this was a test, yeah a test. With new resolve, Kano gave the vampire her cutest face, "P-please Cerise-sama, may I get the jewelry box?"

(Get out the umbrellas, it's time for a second installment of Cerise's nose bleed!)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 5:05 pm

"Poor girl, i'm glad that she isn't master of mine..." Yusa muttered with sweat drop so that only Rinnosuke could hear what he said, as Yusa had turned around to see the scene how Cerise demanded Kano to beg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 5:18 pm

Cerise waited for Kano to start begging her to buy the jewelry. She knew she wasn't straying away from her deal, since Kano won't get hurt at all if she does it. Well, not physically anyways. When Kano started begging her to, she looked to her side immidiately and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. "... Do not push your luck... This will be the first and last time I will let this convince me to do something... got that, maid?" she said while covering her nose again. "... Shop owner, is it possible to get a discount for this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 02 Oct 2010, 9:37 pm

"Yes, Cerise-sama," Kano said bowing her head timidly, but she couldn't hide the small grin that creeped onto her face. It was surprisingly nice o the vampire to go as far as buy a jewelry box.

"I suppose I could give you a 2,000 yen discount," Rinnosuke said, "Since you're with Reimu's cousin there."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Oct 2010, 9:50 pm

Cerise walked up to Rinnosuke and handed him 21,000 yen. She still had more money with her anyways. After that, she looked at Kano again and gestured her to get the jewelry box. "Try to keep it hidden from the people in the mansion... it will be shameful for me to be seen as being soft. You do understand, do you, Kano?"

She then looked at the spray bottle that she bought and then opened it. "Hmm... I really wonder what this does...." she just looked at it for a minute and then closed it, putting it back in her pocket. "Better wait until I get back home to see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Oct 2010, 10:01 pm

"Why do i get a bad feeling about this....." Yusa murmured to himself when Cerise placed the spray in her pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 14 Oct 2010, 12:00 am

"Yes, Cerise-sama!" Kano said smiling as she took the jewelry box from Cerise and hugged it close to her chest.

Rinnosuke turned back to Yusa, "So do you want to sell that?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

Cerise was about to look around for more hats when she saw a large shadow cast over the shop. When she looked outside, the boundary in the sky got bigger again. For some reason, she got a bad feeling about the darkness that suddenly was cast over the shop. The boundary seemed to stop its progress and cease to grow for that time. No one knows when the growing process would start again.

"I have a really bad feeling... even if it means that I can move around more freely, this seems very wrong...." she said quietly.

She turned towards Kano and then called in a stern voice. "We are going to see Hakurei Reimu, now! Fetch the parasol and my hat for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Oct 2010, 12:30 am

"Ah, yes. 50,000 yen was it?" Yusa retuned to the selling.

"It's a deal..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 28 Oct 2010, 6:08 pm

"Y-yes ma'am," Kano said quickly getting the parasol and hat for the vampire girl. She half wondered whether is was a good idea to go see her cousin so suddenly and unannounced, but quickly shook off the thought.
--
Rinnosuke meanwhile, opened up the box where he kept his money and pulled out the desired amount. He handed the money over and took the brooch, "Pleasure doing business with you sir."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Oct 2010, 10:11 pm

When Kano was all ready to go, she walked outside to see that there was already a larger area between the shrine and the shop where it is covered in the dark. She looked towards Kano and nodded. "I won't be needing the parasol for now..." she then thought of something and chuckled. She gave Kano another more mischievous look and then she smiled slightly. "Kano... I have a faster way of getting there... However, you need to be in chains in order for me to do that." she said as she pulled out her spell card Destiny -Miserable Fate-. Using those chains, she could make Kano hold on and she could quickly fly towards the Hakurei Shrine. "Unless, of course, if you have a better idea." she said with a little curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 28 Oct 2010, 10:29 pm

"Oh uhm... chains..?" Kano blinked looking down at said chains. She wondered about Cerise's mischievous look and got a bit of a bad feeling from it. She quickly shook it off, deciding she was just imagining things, "O-okay. I guess it won't be that bad..."

--

Meanwhile, up above two figures watched the vampire and the 'maid'. The shorter of the two couldn't help but laugh lightly at the idea of the vampire to use chains. "My my, looks like someone is into some kinky fetishes."

"Shut it, spider," The taller figure replied, "We don't want them to hear, especially with the mess you made."

"The mess I made? I'm not the dimension warper here, my dear," The other one said with a sly grin, "If someone had been a little more careful..."

"If you hadn't distracted me this would have...!" Both stopped mid sentence, disappearing before the shrine maiden could spot them, having had turned her head when she heard some strange sounds.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm

"That's an obedient maid. Now stay still or I may miss and you would... well let's say it's not pretty at all if I miss." she said as she gave out a nervous chuckle. When she was ready, she threw the card in the air and it floated right in front of her, glowing red. "Destiny... Miserable Fate!" she declared as three red chains of energy emerged from out of nowhere and moved around Kano with Cerise's control. The three chains wrapped around her not too tightly but enough to hold her up. She held the ends of the chains and nodded. "Now that wasn't too bad, wasn't it?"

-----------

Meanwhile in Youkai mountain...

Aya was tapping her chin with her pen. She had her legs resting on her desk and her notebook on her other hand. After a while, she groaned and scratched her head a bit. "No headlines for today, I need good news that will make people actually want to read the Bunbunmaru! Momiji!" she said as she called for her. Before she could say what she wanted, a large shadow made the place dark.

Aya tried standing up but instead fell off the chair. She rubbed the back of her head and sat up. "Ayayaya... Momiji! Why did you turn off the lights?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 28 Oct 2010, 10:50 pm

"I didn't turn off any lights, Aya-saaaahhhh!" Momiji said walking into the room and tripping over a certain reporter, "Gyah, did you tell Rumia to come over for a interview again!?"

--
"I suppose not..." Kano muttered. It felt weird to have the chains around her like that, but it was not entirely uncomfortable. She just hoped it would stay like that once they got to flying.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Oct 2010, 10:59 pm

Aya stood up and felt around the room for something that could light things up. She shook her head at Momiji's assumption. "I didn't invite Rumia, I just finished her interview a few days back! Well... I did invite Eirin, but I got a no so it couldn't have been her. If only she was here to help." (Cathy Note: *shot* xD) Aya said as she just jumped outside the window with her camera and flew in mid-air.

"Whoa! Check this out, Momiji!" she said as she started taking snapshots of the large boundary in the sky.

-------

Cerise tugged on the chains a bit. "Well, better prepare yourself..." she said as she flapped her wings, slowly getting off the ground and bringing Kano with her. "How is it so far? I don't want to lose a maid that Remilia likes, so I need to know if you're dying, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 28 Oct 2010, 11:14 pm

"Hey! Don't just leave m-umph!" Momiji yelled scrambling back to her feet only to trip over something else in the room. "Damnit Aya-sama, don't you ever clean this place?"

The wolf tengu, managed to get up once again and made her way to the window. She jumped out, using magic in order to fly. "What is that...?"

--

"Ah...uhm," She didn't feel any immediate pain or discomfort, so she supposed it was fine, "It's okay. It doesn't hurt or anything."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Oct 2010, 11:18 pm

"Never mind the cleaning, I have you for that, Momiji! This is great!" Aya kept taking snapshots. The boundary was really strange and she was sure that it would make the Bunbunmaru an instant hit if she gets it to everyone in the headlines as fast as she can. That is her specialty after all.

Aya flew over to Momiji and chuckled. "That's Bunbunmaru's headline for today!"

-------

Cerise kept flying for a while, being able to see a little better in the dark since she was a vampire after all. She looked down towards Kano and then suddenly realized something. Kano was just hanging down below her. "... You are not looking up my skirt, are you, maid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 28 Oct 2010, 11:24 pm

"I am your bodyguard, not your maid," Momiji huffed at Aya's absurd but not unexpected statement, "In any case, you think that lazy shrine maiden is off trying to solve this as usual?"

--

"Eh? Did I.. what?" Kano asked looking up and getting a view of Cerise's panties. She quickly looked back down, blushing profusely, "A-ah, no I'm not.. I mean I wasn't... that was an accident. I swear!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Oct 2010, 11:32 pm

Aya pondered for a bit and then laughed, looking at Momiji. "I got it! Thanks for giving me the idea, Momiji! I will take pictures of you in a maid outfit, that will surely attract readers and the Bunbunmaru News will be a success!" she said as she dashed into her room again. She was joking about it, but she wanted to know how Momiji will react to it.

------

Cerise sighed and tried keeping her composure while she's flying. She knows that Kano can clearly see it and she can't do much because of gravity and such. "Almost there... almost there...."

After a while,t hey made it to the Hakurei Shrine. She put Kano down carefully and then landed on the ground herself, dusting her clothes with her hands as the chains disappeared. "Geez, of all the indecent things a maid could do..." she said, still not being able to take the picture of Kano looking up her skirt off her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 28 Oct 2010, 11:46 pm

"Huh...?" Momiji stared baffled for a moment before it dawned on her exactly what Aya said and a blush spread across her cheeks, "What?! You get back here you stupid crow!" She followed behind the crow tengu, flying as fast as she could manage.

--

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Kano repeated, bowing to Cerise with each 'I'm sorry.' "It was an accident, I'll never let it happen again. I swear it."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Oct 2010, 11:56 pm

Cerise looked at Kano, staring at her for a while. "... Fine, I forgive you. Now let's see Hakurei Reimu so that we can know if she has something to do with this." she said as she walked towards the doors to the shrine. She held on to the door and was about to open it but she waited for a while so that Kano can catch up to her.

She opened the door hard and declared her entrance. "Hakurei Reimu! I've come back with-"

Cerise was cut off when she saw Reimu with her arms pinned down to the floor and Yukari Yakumo on top of her. She then wondered what happened in there. "... Yakumo Yukari?! What in the world are you doing with that shrine maiden?"

Yukari simply smiled at Cerise and waved at her. "Nice to meet you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next