Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Project RP

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Touhou Project RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Touhou Project RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 29 Oct 2010, 12:06 am

"What's the hold up, Yu..?" Reimu began to ask but was cut off by her stammering cousin.

"Rr-r-r-r-reimu-neesan?!" Kano went wide eyed at what she was seeing, "Did that Yukari person attack you? Are you okay!?"

Reimu's face tinted red slightly, realizing she had been caught by her cousin and the vampire, Cerise, "N-no, Kano. She didn't attack me. I'm fine."

"Then what are you doing...?" Kano asked heaving a sigh of relief.

Reimu was at a loss for words. There was no way she was going to explain the bird and the bees to her cousin, now of all times. She then noticed the fact that a certain youkai was still pinning her to the floor, "Could you get off me for a moment, Yukari?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Oct 2010, 12:14 am

"Oh of course, Reimu~" Yukari said, standing up and looking at Cerise, tilting her head to the side. "This is interesting... You have met some new friends here, I see."

Cerise was still stuck on why they were like that. "Yakumo Yukari... did you attack her or were you about to do what I think you were about to do?"

Yukari pondered and tapped her chin while thinking. "Hmm... Who knows?"

Cerise then sighed in a bit of annoyance then went over to Reimu. "Are you behind this boundary incident? I have a very bad feeling about this happening.... Oh, and I bought this from the Shopkeeper." Cerise said as she took out the bottle of spray. "He told me that you know what it does."

"My, my... What a tight spot for Reimu~" Yukari said, smiling towards Reimu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Oct 2010, 8:48 am

"This really is going to be depressing day" Yusa stated when he looked at portal at Sky before placing money into his kimono's pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 06 Nov 2010, 10:54 pm

"Geez Kourin," Reimu sighed, face palming. "Look I'm not behind the boundary incident, and as for the spray... well.... let's just say there are some things you just shouldn't know, okay?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Nov 2010, 10:59 pm

"Grr... That answers none of my questions at all!" Cerise said as she then sighed. She looked outside and she saw that the boundary stopped for the moment. "Well... Whoever is behind this... That person is seriously going to get punished for his actions..."

"Hm, don't ask me~ I definitely know nothing about all this. I know I can be shady sometimes but I'm not that evil to possibly cause Gensokyo its end." Yukari said as she looked towards Reimu again. "Now... where were we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:45 pm

"Geez, wait until they leave Yukari," Reimu complained, a faint blush tinting her cheeks.

Understanding dawned on Kano's usually innocent mind, and she quickly grabbed Cerise's hand and pulled her out, "We'll be on our way then, bye Reimu-nee!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:00 pm

"Oh you're too conscious about others, Reimu~ No wonder you're always so stressed." Yukari said as she giggled and got on top of Reimu again. "Let's pick up where we left off."

Cerise looked at Kano as they exited and crossed her arms. "Seriously... what are those two thinking... I don't get them..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:04 pm

As Yusa wandered down the road he wondered the destination he should head."Hmmm, I wonder what Suika and Yuugi are up to currently.. Heh, i'm sorta envious to Yuugi for her skill not to drop sake... lost mine too many times that way." He though to himself eyes toward sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 27 Jan 2011, 7:55 pm

"Idiot..." Reimu muttered but didn't protest to Yukari's advances.

--

Once outside, Kano remained flushed from what she had just witnessed, "I d-don't know what they're um... thinking... but I can kinda... uhm guess what they're planning."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jan 2011, 10:15 pm

"Oh, you can? Well, let's hear it. I'm curious as well." she said, raising her eyebrow and looking at Kano with much interest. She thought about it again for a second and then sighed, shrugging. "Never mind. We need to find out what's making all this mess. If we will, then I guess the only way is to go directly to the source. Do you think you have enough strength to fly up and into the boundary? There might be sunlight past it and it will surely weaken me if there is..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6