Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Project RP

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Touhou Project RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Touhou Project RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:45 pm

Kano hurriedly went out the door and stood next to Cerise, holding the parasol above the vampire's head. While the little piggy Natsu still sleep peacefully on the ex-miko's head, "Where are we going to first, Cerise-sama?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:52 pm

"Hmmhmm... where to go..." Cerise pondered while she started walking towards the gate past Meiling. Her hat was getting quite heavy and her neck kept getting tired afterwards after she takes it off so she thought that she might go and look for a new hat.

"Let's go to that shop where they sell antiques. I've heard of it from Yukari that it even sells things from the outside world. Do you know where it is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:58 pm

"Oh you mean Kourin's place?" Kano said keeping stride with the vampire, "Yeah I know where it is, Reimu-neesan goes there for this spray. I think it's called za reipu, no idea what it's for though..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 11:02 pm

"Za reipu...? It sounds suspicious..." Cerise said as she bent down to pick up a rock. She looked at Meiling while she was thinking and then turned back to Kano. "Take me there, I need to check out the merchandise he sells.... now." she said as she threw the rock upwards into the sky. "... The rock will go back down and hit Meiling on the head... it's a good wake up call. Now go before it hits her and she tries to 'stop you' from entering the mansion."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 27 Sep 2010, 1:14 am

"Ah, um, sure thing," Kano said taking her eyes off the rock flying up into the air, "It's this way!"

Kano pointed off to the right. She lead Cerise to Kourin's shop, making sure to keep pace with the vampire and not let a single bit of light get on her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 1:17 am

Cerise stretched after they reached Rinnosuke's house and she let out a disappointed sigh. "Well... that was a pretty tiring walk, wasn't it?" she looked at the house and raised her eyebrow. "So this is the house that Yukari was talking about... I didn't expect it to be so... how do I say this... ah, never mind, I'm going in." she said as she just forced the door open. "Store owner, show yourself!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 6:21 am

As Yusa walked the road he noticed a small glimmer of light at brush nearby, pickin his curiosity he approached the tall grass and knelt down, pushing brushes of grass, he picked up small brooch with blood red stone in the middle and runes around the stone. "Hmmm, a brooch... i think i could fetch a good price from this..." He spoke to himself and placed the brooch in his Hakamas' pocket.

"Well, i guess it wouldn't be bad to make one last stop at Rinnosuke's place"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 27 Sep 2010, 10:23 pm

"Ah, welcome..." Rinnosuke said peering from behind the door leading up to his room, "Oh Kano-san it's you. Did Reimu-san send you for her weekly supply of spray? And is your cousin getting a maid fetish?" He added eyeing Kano's current attire.

"Ah... um... no Kourin-san, to both," Kano blushed slightly, "You see.. I..."

She wasn't sure how to explain the situation at all. It was just too much for the poor ex-miko.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 10:28 pm

Cerise looked around with her arms crossed. "Mmmhm... Mhmm..." she was inspecting Rinnosuke's shop and after a little looking, she sighed. "Is this really the shop that Yukari was talking about? I mean it's less than what I have expected."

She just noticed Rinnosuke over there and looked right at him. "Hakurei Reimu's spray, huh? What in the world does it do anyways?" she then looked at Kano and then back at Rinnosuke. "Hakurei Kano is now a maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 27 Sep 2010, 10:42 pm

"I see, I see," Rinnosuke said as if seeing Reimu's cousin working as a maid was the most natural thing in the world, "As for the spray... oh do you hear that, looks like the tea is ready, feel free to look around. I'll see you ladies later."

With that, Rinnosuke rushed out of the room before he had a chance to explain about Reimu's spray. Meanwhile, Kano glanced at one of the items on the self. She looked around to make sure Cerise wasn't looking her way then grabbed the cat ears.

She pulled the little pig off her head and laid him on the self where he looked curiously at his master. The girl looked around one more time before placing the ears on her head. She balled her fist into an imitation of cat paws, "N-nya~"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 10:47 pm

"He changed the subject... unbelievable..." she said as she let out a sigh of annoyance. When she looked to her right, Kano was gone. She was about to yell but she saw Kano standing near the shelf, reaching out for something. "... Kano, what do you think you're doing?"

When Kano turned around, she was wearing cat ears and was imitating cat paws.... Cute... Cerise thought as she just froze there, looking at Kano. "... Tch.." she then turned around and covered her nose with her sleeve. "What does she think she's doing...?" she mumbled to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:01 pm

When Kano noticed Cerise looking at her, she quickly pulled off the cat ears with a blush on her face. It was then that Cerise turned around, seeming to cover her nose. Confused, Kano picked her pig back up and put him on his usual place then headed over to in front of the vampire.

"A-are you okay, Cerise-sama?" Kano asked moving her head close to the vampire so she may see what was wrong.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:14 pm

"Ack!" Cerise turned away again as soon as Kano got closer. She actually flailed her one free arm at Kano. "G-Go find me a hat for now, find a good one!" she said with an obviously flustered voice. After a little while, she removed her sleeve from her nose and a few drops of blood went on the floor. "Ah... I'm not cleaning that up..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:21 pm

"Y-yes, Cerise-sama," Kano said quickly moving away to scan the shelves for a good hat. While doing so, she glanced over at the Vampire girl and wondered what was wrong. That was odd, wonder if something in the store made her sick...
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:24 pm

Cerise got up and walked over to where Kano was looking. She then cleared her throat to call Kano's attention. "Kano... from this day on, cat ear headbands of any kind are banned in my presence, got that? .... They make me bleed..." she said quickly as she then turned to the side. "Store owner!" she called for Rinnosuke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:52 pm

Yusa streched his shoulder's making circular move as he was approaching Rinnosuke's house. "Let's see if, he's got anything good for sale...." and dug The brooch out of his Hakama's pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 28 Sep 2010, 5:35 pm

"Um... Okay.." Kano said blinking in confusion. How does a cat ear head band make one bleed?

Rinnosuke popped his head out the door, hearing the vampire call for him, "Yes, can I help you?"

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Sep 2010, 5:55 pm

He was nearly close Rinnosukes front door whne he heard speaking from inside. "Huh? Must be some other customer's" Yusa simply suppoused as he was ready to step in from the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Sep 2010, 8:34 pm

Cerise looked at Rinnosuke with a cold stare while putting on a slight smile. "Hmm...." She then walked closer to Rinnosuke and spoke. "This... spray that Reimu orders... What does it do, exactly? It sounds suspicious... Is it a powerful item?" After that, she sighed and looked back to where Kano was. "And if you can go fetch me a nice large hat that will protect me from the sun, it would be wonderful."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 28 Sep 2010, 8:48 pm

"A-ah yes the spray," Rinnosuke looked around nervously, casting a glance at Kano, "W-well if you must know then I'd think it would be best if you asked one of your relatives, the Scarlet sisters. They should know about the spray in question."

Suddenly Kano appeared next to Cerise, carrying a nice large and elegant hat that she had found on one of the selves, "What about this Cerise-sama?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Sep 2010, 8:52 pm

"Remilia and Flandre...? They know about this?" she then snickered and shook her head in disappointment. "Why do they not tell me all these interesting things that have happened while I was away from Gensokyo...? Well, I guess I'll have something to talk about at dinner, then..."

When Kano found a hat, Cerise hesitated to turn around and lowered her head, keeping her eyes on the ground and slowly looking up. She sighed in relief to see that it wasn't cat ears again. She looked at the hat and inspected it. "Hmm.... It seems to be manageable... Let's keep that and see if there are any better ones."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:19 pm

"Oh and if you're interested, I would be willing to sell you a bottle of Reimu's spray," Rinnosuke added whilst Kano was busy looking at more hats. Business was running slow after all. And Reimu was his only frequent customer, he needed to sell what he could and Cerise did sound interested.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Sep 2010, 7:37 am

"Excuse me!" Yusa said as he stepped inside, unaware who was there already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Sep 2010, 3:59 pm

"Hm, if that is what makes Hakurei Reimu so powerful in Remilia's eyes, then I guess I am curious as to what it does... I'll take a bottle of that spray." she said while she was about to reach into her pocket for some money. Before she found some payment cash, she heard a familiar voice call out.

"Hmm... This day might be more interesting than I have expected..." she said as she turned around to see who was near the doorway, keeping out of the sun getting into the room. "As I thought... It's the oni..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 29 Sep 2010, 4:59 pm

"Haha, I'll go in the back and get a bottle while you look for a hat," Rinnosuke said walking out the room once again.

Kano meanwhile turned her head and smiled at the new arrival, "Good seeing you again, Yusa-san."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Sep 2010, 11:14 pm

"You can't be seriouse" Yusa exclaimed in his mind when he saw Cerise and Kano.

"Uh,Yo" He said lifting his hand as sign of greeting, he took a double take at Kano when he noticed that she was dressed as a maid. The outfit was skimpy looking which made his face little red.

"I see they alredy gave you, your.....uniform?" He said giving a slight pause when he looked at the maid costume Kano wore, before finishing his sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Sep 2010, 4:09 pm

Before Kano can answer the question, Cerise stood right in front of her, facing the oni. "What, do you think that the uniforms that we Scarlets offer look bad or distasteful?" she said while glaring right at Yusa. She really didn't think that their maid uniforms were that bad, since Sakuya never seemed to complain about them.

"If you are here to take the maid that I obtained back, then you will have to take on me first." she said as she reached in her pocket to get a spell card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Sep 2010, 11:00 pm

"I said nothing like that! I didn't mean it was distastefull looking!! It's just...." He explained little flustered , face little red.

"Beside's! I didn't come take her back, it's her own choice what she did and there's nothing i can do about it! I didn't come here to pick up a fight just sell something!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Oct 2010, 3:53 pm

Rinnosuke then came back in the room with a bottle of Reimu's spray, "I've got the spray, I'll get it ready for purchase whenever you're ready," He then turned to Yusa, "May I help you with something, Yusa-san?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:01 pm

Cerise put the spell card back in her pocket. "Hm..." she took her purse out of her pocket and looked. She still had a lot of money that she packed up from the outside world, so she won't mind that much about the price unless it gets unbelievably unreasonable. "So... How much do you sell this spray for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next