I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Halloween Town

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween Town

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sun 17 Oct 2010, 10:48 am

In the spirit of All Hallow's Eve, here is a new RP to get you in that spooky mood:

Halloween Town may not be your ordinary, everyday town, but it is a town no less. There are its grotesque citizens, creaky buildings, and gloomy atmosphere, but that's what makes it Halloween Town. Everyone's happy when they're miserable and dark and scary rules their lives. But even so its still a pretty normal town where adults go to work (usually at night, scaring children around the world) and where kids go to school (to learn the ways of scaring, being scary, and making it big in the world).

Now its time to enter Halloween Town High to learn the tricks of the trade and go down that normal road of (a Hallower's) life. But as they say, expect the unexpected and in a place like Halloween Town, the unexpected occur on a daily basis.

This RP is a mix between The Nightmare Before Christmas and AHHHH! Real Monsters. I got the idea when I was playing the Halloween Town segment in Kingdom Hearts II XP

Please post your characters here.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Town

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 8:01 pm

A high-pitched scream filled the air, signaling for another day of classes at Halloween Town High. Students filed into the castle-like building, mingling with friends or comparing notes in the sun. Years before there was an debate on what was the best time the school should open; day or night? Obviously not all creatures would attend day classes but if it was held at night there wouldn't be much time to do scare assignments. So there was a compromise; classes start at four in the afternoon and then end at eleven. It was a call, students can have time off for the rest of the night, sleep most of the day (if they have to) and then attend school once again in the afternoon.

"Whoo! Another fun-filled school day!" Dante exclaimed, a big grin plastered on his face as he walked towards the school. His pumpkin-shaped backpack hung from one shoulder and his blue eye flitted through the crowd, looking for one face in particular. "Taran!"

Said spider-girl cringed at the loud voice and she looked up from the book she was reading to see the young vampire walking towards her.

"Dante, good afternoon," she said calmly, wondering how she had made friends with the cheery blood-sucker.

"Afternoon to ya' too." Dante plopped down on the stone bench next to her. "So, what's up?"

Taran returned to her reading. "Nothing much. Just another ordinary day at school."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 8:30 pm

A white crow glided down towards the ground and was surrounded with a white flame. Shiroi emerged from the flames and looked around. It was another day in school. All she had to do was to get all her classes over with and then leave to do whatever she plans on doing at night. Of course, she didn't know much of the students there except for a very few individuals. It was not like she wanted to know more people either. She barely talks to anyone and didn't quite get along when she does.

She leaned her back on a tree in the grounds of the school and saw two familiar faces sitting on a bench in front of her. Of course, she wanted to just mind her own business so she looked down and didn't say a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 8:38 pm

"Hi Shiroi!" said Jenny, cheerfully, from directly behind her.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 8:46 pm

Shiroi heard a voice call out behind her and she jumped forward and turned to the source of the voice, glaring towards it and pointing her staff in that direction. She then noticed Jenny there. It was one of the few people that she barely knew. There wasn't much for her to appreciate from that girl, since she was way too forward with things. She stood up straight and lowered her staff. "... Do that again and I will really burn you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 8:47 pm

"Do what?" said Jenny, looking like she was about to cry. "I was just saying hello, meanie!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 8:58 pm

"Hmm... with a town like ours, anything's barely ordinary," Dante said thoughtfully.

Before Taran can reply, Dante jumped up and waved his arm. "Hey Jenny! Over here!" She looked over to see Jenny standing with the albino hell crow known as Shiroi. Taran herself didn't know both girls much.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:02 pm

"Hi Poet (Dante)! Hi cute girl I don't really know!" said Jenny, walking over to them, suddenly cheerful and bubbly.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:05 pm

"... Never mind..." she said as she walked away and say on the bench right beside Taran and Dante, although she never looked at them as she sat there. She didn't know what was wrong with some people and their childishness. However, she had to admit that Jenny wasn't a bad person and maybe she didn't deserve her death threat... or so it sounded like it. But still, she just left things the way they are and sighed as she looked up at the sky and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:09 pm

Dante grinned. "You and your nicknames," he said. He then nudged Taran's foot with his. "hey, don't be rude, say hello."

Sighing, Taran put down her book. "Hello Jenny, I'm Taran, nice to meet you."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:17 pm

"Hi! I'm Jenny!" said Jenny, a bit too enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you too!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:23 pm

Taran gave Jenny a hesitant smile before burying her face in her book again. Dante chuckled at Jenny's enthusiasm.

"Hey Jen, why didn't you bring your friend over here?" he asked, gesturing to Shiroi. "She looks awfully lonely, ya' know."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:27 pm

Shiroi opened her eyes when she heard someone seemingly talking about her. She looked over to her side and just looked at the three beside her with a blank face not showing much emotion. She really didn't want to go with anyone but she really doesn't mind because she's really really bored. They still had some time before class started. She just closed her eyes and tilted her head up to relax again to see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:40 pm

A young hooded girl raced around the school grounds pushing her 'corpse cart' as fast as she could. As a kasha, she had to take the cart around with her everywhere just in case a nice cadaver graced her with it's presence. She just ran faster and faster cackling all the way, her faced completely obscured by her hood.

"BRING OUT YER DEAD!" She yelled out at the top of her voice like she always did before school started. She continued to cackle, enjoying the reactions of some as she ran past, what appeared to be a human hand hanging out the side of her cart. The rest, thankfully for some, was covered by a white blanket.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:42 pm

"Cause she threatened me for saying hi," said Jenny.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:46 pm

"Aw, well that's not nice ain't it?" Dante said before briskly walking towards Shiroi. "Hey, I'm Dante and despite what you're going to say, you're going to hang out with us from now on," he said to the albino, grinning all the while.

In the meantime, Taran looked up from her book as the kasha ran past, leaving a slight wind at her wake. She scowled a little at her running but knew she couldn't do anything because running in the courtyard was allowed.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 9:53 pm

Maria sniffed the air, detecting a familiar scent: cat. Or more accurately, Kasha.

Suddenly, she was in wolf-form, and in pursuit.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:00 pm

Shiroi twitched a little because of what Dante said, but it was true. A lot of people do say that she isn't nice and some people actually hate her for what she does, which is totally understandable. It was just a little natural for her not to get along with others, or at least that's what she thinks. She kept looking up as Dante talked to her. "... You see, I believe that I have the freedom to do what I want... If you want to follow me around and convince me to 'hang out', then by all means do so..."

She then felt a wind pass by her and a familiar sound in the air. It was a person she knew back from hell. She sat up and looked at Ren, chuckling a little. "Still carting off corpses... You seem to be enjoying being a kasha..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:03 pm

"ROAW!" The kasha yelped as she noticed the werewolf in hot pursuit, "Stay away you mangy mutt! I'm trying to work here!"

Ren let out a hiss as she formed a flaming skull in her hand and threw it at the werewolf as she continued running. She made a U turn and headed back toward someone she knew. Hopefully she could get that hell crow to help her with a certain flee bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:06 pm

Maria jumped over the flaming skull, and continued chasing the Kasha.

"You ate my uncle!" she yelled. "HE DONATED HIS BODY TO MAD-SCIENCE, BUT YOU ATE HIM!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:17 pm

Dante looked over at the wolf-chasing-kasha scene, a slightly confused expression on his face. "Uh... okay..."

Taran however was not amused. "Hey!" she cried out to the two, tossing aside her book. "You may be able to run in the courtyard but you are not allowed to use your powers on campus unless given permission by a teacher! Do you hear me?!"
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:22 pm

Shiroi saw the signal of Ren needing help. She was making her way towards her and Shiroi stood up and took her staff. She heard the warning about not using their powers well, but she owed Ren more of a favor so she didn't care that much. She waved her staff to the side and a small wall of white flames appeared between the Kasha and the wolf. "... Break it up... I mean it... I'm getting somewhat irritated..." she said before lowering her staff and making the wall disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:24 pm

Maria barely managed to keep from slamming into the wall of flame; and the heat from it singed her fur, causing her to yelp, and jump back, still in wolf form.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:31 pm

The kasha stood behind the hell crow, sticking her tongue out. That was all you could really see from the hood, besides her bright red eyes. "Nya~ Kasha can take whatever corpse we want, you mutt. You shoulda just kept a better eye on that cadaver."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:34 pm

"I'LL GUT YOU WITH A SPORK!" yelled Maria.

(Awww, young love.)

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:35 pm

"Whoa, morning entertainment already?" Dante snickered as he sauntered over to where the little group was standing, the three of them already attracting attention from the other students.

Taran however was not amused. "You three have broken the school rules!" she admonished them, her eyes glowing red just a bit. "So as SC president I hereby give you detention! You will to be at room 13 after school, understand?"
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:38 pm

"I'd like to see you try mutt!" The Kasha shot back, her tail twitching in irritation. She then heard Taran nonsense about detention, and hissed again, "Oh come on. The mutt started it. I was just using self-defense. Nya!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:44 pm

"SHE OWES MY FAMILY MONEY FOR THAT CORPES SHE STOLE!" said Maria. "AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T CONTROL THE TRANSFORMATIONS YET!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:48 pm

There wasn't anything that Shiroi can do. She knew that she broke the school rules and she was used to getting punishment anyways, even worse than detention. She just waved her hand and sighed at Taran. "Yeah, yeah.... Just make sure to be there. You wouldn't want your little 'delinquents' to be running away, won't you?" she said with a slight chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:49 pm

"IT WASN'T EVEN ME WHO STOLE IT YOU IDIOTIC MUTT!" The Kasha yelled back, now completely losing her patience, "It was my mother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top