I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Halloween Town

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Halloween Town

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:50 pm

Atsu just arrived and watched the how the student's were gathering around somekind of event that was happening there. There was so many people around he couldn't see what was going on so he aprroached the crowd and watched the fight.
Whitepulse43
Artist

Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:58 pm

"CLOSE ENOUGH!" said Maria.

"Why do you two have to fight?" said Jenny. "Why can't you two be friends? Peace and love for everyone?"

"Go smoke a joint, you damned hippie!" said Maria.

Jenny ran away crying.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 11:01 pm

Taran bristled at the two girl's words. "Why you.."

But before she could say anything a hush rippled through the growing crowd and the sea of creatures parted to let through the scariest being in the whole town. Tall, langky, bone white, and skeletal, Jack Skellington stood in the midst of the student body, his eyes sockets blinking in confusion.

"Now now, what's all this nonsense about?" he asked, his bony hands taking purchase on his thin hips. "Isn't it too early in the school day to be making such a ruckus?"

Dante grinned at seeing Jack and he felt his skin tingle. He idolized the man... er skeleton... like almost everyone in Halloween Town does and it was always such a treat to be standing right there. Taran on the other hand just stood there, speechless.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 11:07 pm

omigod! it's the pumpkin king! Be cool, be cool.... thought Maria.

"N-never too early for a ruckus sir!" said Maria.

(Note: she is NOT crushing on Jack; she's just a fan of his work.)

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 11:08 pm

"Why, what will you do to me for saying that, hm?" she said to Taran before glaring at her. Before she could say more, she heard a large hush in the crowd. There was a moment when she thought that everyone was watching their argument but she realized that there was someone who made his way through the crowd.

Shiroi looked over to see who it was and saw Jack Skellington himself. However, she didn't know much about him since she was just a recent arrival to the town. All she knew was that he had some reputation that made a lot of people respect him.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 11:12 pm

"N-n-n-nya?! Jack Skellington?!" Ren jumped in surprise, the fur on her ears and tail bristling.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

Atsu was simply out of word's when he saw Jack Skellington, the scary sensation going right up his spine. The idol of halloween town standing right there, Atsu's eyes had a bright red glow of excitement for seeing the most famous pumpkin king.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 11:18 pm

Jack chuckled at the student's reaction. "Yes I am Jack Skellington and I suppose you are right, young werewolf," he said before sobering. "Now, tell me what went on here?"

Dante spoke up immediately. "Well, Ren over there allegedly stole a cadaver from Maria, who chased after her in her wolf form. And then Ren threw a fire ball at her after which Shiroi made them stop by putting up a fire wall. But Taran was all yelling that using our powers on campus without permission is against the rules but no one listens to her anyway."

"Hey! I resent that!" Taran said.

"Hmm... I see..." Jack said, putting a hand to his chin in thought.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 11:34 pm

Shiroi sighed and shook her head, hearing Dante report everything exactly how it happened. He sounded like such... she doesn't even know how to describe it. She just looked at Jack and smiled slightly. Of course, she didn't mean that smile, since she know that she was in trouble and she did not like it. "... I accept all the consequences, though. I admit that I did put a wall of white flames, and a beautiful wall of flames it was..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Wed 20 Oct 2010, 12:23 am

"Did she just compliment herself?" Atsu couldn't belive his ear's when she complimented herself, increasing the trouble.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 21 Oct 2010, 12:46 am

"But it wasn't even me who stole the cadaver! It was my mom," Ren protested, "That mutt should get her facts straight before randomly attacking a poor innocent kasha."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sat 23 Oct 2010, 1:19 am

"Now now, we're all civilized monsters here," Jack said in a placating tone that was both firm and fair. "No need to point any fingers, dismembered or otherwise."

Dante chuckled a little at Jack's joke and even Taran managed a smile. The skeleton was trying to ease the atmosphere and he wasn't even awkward at it. Truly an inspiring person - er, creature.

"Now children, what do you suggest we do to remedy this little situation?" Jack asked, looking at the guilty members of each party.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 23 Oct 2010, 11:12 am

She thought for a while, thinking about what they should do in order to fix that situation. Of course, since Ren was her friend, she wanted for her to stay out of trouble. Besides, she owes her a bit for keeping her company back in hell. She shrugged and looked at Jack.

"I say you double the weight of my punishment and let this cat go. Kasha are supposed to cart off corpses, what she did was her nature. Trust me, I know her more than you do, she can be quite a nuisance a lot of times... sometimes even downright annoying. As for the others... Eh, I don't care what happens to them..." she said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 23 Oct 2010, 12:45 pm

"Fine, I'll stop chasing her. For now," said Maria.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

Ren tilted her head and blinked at the hell crow. This was more than she expected from the girl. Sure they hung out together back in hell. Kasha being avoided by most other creatures in hell due to their fascination with rotting corpses. "Ah, you don't have to do that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:19 pm

Shiroi looked at Ren sharply with a glare. It was her way of sending a signal not to mess with whatever she had in mind. Of course, it took her a lot to say what she had to say, so she won't just let Ren take it away by telling her that she didn't have to do that. "... If I didn't have to do it... Then I wouldn't have done it in the first place, don't you think so...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 26 Oct 2010, 12:09 am

Dante let out a huff of irritation. "Such drama; I don't get women," he said loudly, drawing attention to him. "If I may may input a comment, Mr. Skellington?"

Jack waved a hand. "Call me Jack and go right ahead young vampire."

Dante grinned, showing off his pointed fangs. "I think it's a bit too early in the evening to hand out punishments. And I see no one is at fault. Shiroi stopped a fight from breaking and, though Maria overreacted, her anger is justified. Ren's actions are also justified because it is her nature as a kasha to cart around corpses."

Taran stared at Dante as he spoke. She had never heard the vampire speak so formally. Just goes to show how much she didn't know about her friend...

"Hmm, too true," Jack hummed, looking thoughtful. "Tell you what; you all go on into the auditorium for a morning announcement and we'll see what I have in store for you three." He gave Maria, Shiroi, and Ren a significant look. "Now chop chop! Bell's going to ring any second now."

As if on cue, the bell rang, screaming shrilly over the hustle and bustle of the courtyard. Jack ushered the students forward and towards the auditorium that looked like a run-down warehouse. Both Dante and Taran found themselves wondering just why Jack was here and what he had in store for all of them.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 26 Oct 2010, 11:45 am

"Announcement? OH BOY! I BET IT'S A SUPRISE! I like suprises!" said Jenny, who had returned from wherever she'd gone.

"Sorry I made you run away crying earlier," said Maria.

"No problem!" said Jenny, cheerfully.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Oct 2010, 3:44 pm

Shiroi gave Dante a bad look when he acted irritated because of what she did. She was about to make a comment to counter what he said but she held back seeing no point in it. Besides, she thought that if she left him alone, she'll be left alone as well. After Dante's explanations, she raised an eyebrow, surprised as to where Mr. Carefree has gone to.

When Jack announced his plan, she nodded and followed everyone to the auditorium. She figured that he might scold them in front of the whole school in the morning announcements. There was no problem in that, since she has experienced a lot of it back in hell. However, from what she knew about Jack, she can safely assume that he might do something that no one would suspect.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 6:20 pm

Ren stuck her tongue out at that stupid wolf before rushing off to follow Shiroi. She pushed her cart up beside the hell crow as she strolled along, keeping pace with her. "Hey... um... thanks for helping out back there."

It was not something she was used to. Back in hell, you stuck with your own kind and never expected to get help from anyone, Not to mention common curticy was a foreign concept. Especially for the Kasha who were despised by most other creatures for their corpse carting (or stealing in some cases).

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 6:40 pm

Maria looked and saw the Kasha and the....whatever-Shiroi-was (Spidey's note: Hellcrow) talking.

She walked off. She didn't think anyone would take a fall for her, except maybe her mother. And she didn't count since she was family.

Friends were something she didn't have. Didn't need.

Maybe it was her stubborness. Maybe people just didn't like werewolves. Maybe it was her tendency to nearly maul people for so much as spilling milk.

But she didn't care. She was a lone-wolf badass, forever to walk the earth alone. She was....the wolf girl.

At least, that's how she thought of herself; in addition to being a "lone-wolf",she was also a drama-queen.
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 10:06 pm

Shiroi shook her head and sighed. "Don't mention it.... Seriously I mean it, never mention it. I just did it because I wanted to return a favor for keeping me company back in hell." she said in a serious tone. She really didn't want to be seen as someone who's soft and who would just go ahead and help out of her own free will, especially when there are no favors to return. However, she also valued her friend Ren deep inside. She just didn't want to get all attached.

"I have an assumption... I think the big guy Jack over there is going to make us do something... something we won't expect..." she told Ren while they were walking. She wasn't sure what it was but she had a bad feeling about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Sat 30 Oct 2010, 8:55 am

Atsu had already gone and taken seat at auditorium, but was little distraced by the bandages he wore and tighten them hurryly, he really hated it when his bandages kept loosening and cursed with egyptic language those who made poor work in his mummyfication.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Sun 07 Nov 2010, 1:30 pm

Two people made there way down the halls of Halloween High as they roughly pushed past people to get them out of their way. Their names were Clawdeen and Russell Stine, fellow Werewolf twins that go to the school.

Clawdeen was a sensible girl with long red hair that scaled down to about a few inches after her shoulders, held within a ponytail holder and illuminous forest green eyes. She liked boys...a lot, and was everything she thought she could be. A fashionista, if you will. Socialable and naive, she'd give anybody the time of day if they asked.

Now her brother was entirely different. Popular and mysterious, he kept a quiet yet dark demenor around him so he could be intimidating, being a loner and all with red spiky hair and dark green eyes. The only friends he could actually say he had were Clawdeen's friends, seeing as he hardly talked to anyone. The Stine twins were unique indeed, both held to be one of the two most aggressive kids in school...seeing as they are were wolves.

Clawdeen gasped happily as she saw Dante roaming around the halls wih another group of people, of course her friends. She had a pull towards him, although he was a vampire. Russell didn't like him, because he despised vampires.

"Dante!" she called grinning with bright canines as she waved enthusiastically at him. Russell rolled his eyes, and muttered at Clawdeen with his low but rough voice, "Don't you think he likes someone else?"

"Hush! He's a good friend! I don't like him....in that way...yet! Oh shut up Russell!"
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 07 Nov 2010, 4:57 pm

"Who likes Dante?" said Jenny, from directly behind Clawdine.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sun 07 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

Dante looked up and saw Clawdeen waving enthusiastically at him. He smiled and lifted a hand to wave back, but was soon stopped by Taran.

"C'mon, I want to get good seats," she said, pushing him along.

Dante chuckled. "What do you think Jack's going to do?"

"Beats me, which is why we're sitting close to the stage, now hurry!"
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 07 Nov 2010, 9:13 pm

Maria walked into the auditorium, and sat down, though she wasn't really paying attention. She was most likely in the middle of another hammy, inner-monolouge that used the word "lonewolf" way too many times.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Mon 08 Nov 2010, 6:03 pm

Clawdeen puffed her cheeks out in fustration. 'Damn you Taran!' she thought running into the auditorium with the others. Russell rolled his eyes and walked in with her and sat calmly in his seat.

Clawdeen jumped over a couple of seats and sat next to the group, grinning wildly as she noticed everyone. "Sup guys!" she howled happily winking at everyone. She was really energetic...it sort of came with the whole wolf gene.
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 08 Nov 2010, 7:03 pm

Jenny headed towards Dante's group as well, but noticed, to her annoyance, a zombie girl sitting where she planned to sit.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to sit by someone I know; would you mind scooting over?" she said, politely.

"Eat it you bat winged weirdo," said the zombie.

Jenny opened her mouth, baring several rows of teeth. The zombie girl moved.

"Thank you," said Jenny, taking the seat.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Mon 08 Nov 2010, 7:12 pm

Clawdeen laughed. "Oooh, someone's fierce." She gave out a small but cute 'growl', showing Jenny's feistiness.

Russell kept quiet while taking out his steak sandwich that he was going to eat for lunch and started to munch on it.
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top