Post by GenericSpider on Mon 08 Nov 2010, 7:45 pm

"Thanks!" said Jenny, smiling.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Town

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 10:41 am

"Graagghhh!! By The name of Osiris! Those Damn..." Atsu Cursed out loud in egyptic language as the bandages loosed up again as soon as he had tied them close.

"(More Egyptic language)" Atsu kept murmuring while he tried to tie them back, around his arm arms with tight knot only to open again. Not noticing how some monsters stared at him and kept distance.
Whitepulse43
Artist

Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 1:17 am

Dante and Taran took their seats near the front with a good view of the stage. Once the auditorium seats were filled and the chattering died down, the spotlights shone on the stage (there was the screeching of bats following it) and the zombie principal of Halloween High limped into view, holding a microphone in his hand.

"Afternoon students," he wheezed into the mic, causing a little feedback. "Thank you for attending today's assembly. I will get right to the point and say that our guest speaker today has somewhat of a proposition for you all. So now, gals and ghouls, please welcome the Pumpkin King himself, Mr. Jack Skellington."

Jack strolled into view, tall, eloquent, confident, and he raised a hand in greeting at the cheers the students were pelting at him. He exchanged a few words with the principal before taking the mic and standing in the middle of the stage, his eye sockets blinking as he looked around the auditorium.

"Thank you for your enthusiasm," he said cheerfully, causing another wave of cheers. "As you know, I am Jack Skellington, but what you don't know is why I am here." He paused for a dramatic effect. "You see, it has come to my attention that scaring is a dwindling art to you youngsters. Only those who come from the old families still hold tight onto those traditions, but many of you have other ambitions then to just skulk about the night scaring humans. Many of you may also think that scaring is unimportant, am I right?" Cue the agreeable murmuring. "Well, I am here to say that you should stop thinking nonsense! Scaring is a part of our life, of our world, and the less fright there is the more we weaken! Humans have forgotten all about us, the creatures of the night, those that go bump in the dark. They don't believe in us, they think we don't exist and we have to remind them that we're still here, that we still live!" Jack smirked ruefully. "Or rather that we're still dead."

Everything was deadly silent now with all the students hanging onto Jack's every word.

"So, I have thought of something that just might motivate you younglings into scaring," Jack continued, his tone of voice much more subdued but still passionate all the same. "You will all partner up and go out on scaring assignments I will be giving to you. Monday to Friday you will be learning scaring strategies and techniques that I myself will be teaching. By the end of the semester, the teams with the best scares and highest grades in my class will be offered a job by me." Jack smirked again. "And if that doesn't motivate you enough then I'll say that those who pass my class will have one wish granted, regardless of what it may be."

There was a silence as the words sunk into everyone's heads.

"Good luck and I'll be waiting."

The lights faded out and there was a thud and some more feedback from the microphone. When the lights came back on, the stage was empty save for the fallen microphone.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 12:17 pm

"Hell yeah! I'm gonna get that wish!" said Maria, enthusiastically. "I just hope I don't get paired up with that damned Kasha..."

(-evil laugh-)

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 1:58 pm

"Wish huh? I wonder what i would wish if i would win....." Atsu wondered to himself out loud, not noticing how bandages loosed again.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 8:20 pm

"Scaring? I LOVE SCARING!" The kasha enthused, giving her usual creepy grin through her hood, "Oh but we'd be paired... and we still haven't heard anything on our puni..." Ren then stopped suddenly, coming to a horrible conclusion, "Oh no, you don't think he'd pair me with that mutt, Shiroi, do you? I mean that mutt might try to eat me or something!"

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 8:41 pm

Shiroi took a seat beside the kasha and heard the whole speech. She had her eyes closed and her arms crossed the whole time. She had been expecting it, she was sure that Jack would make them do something that was unpleasant for them... and they were also offered one wish. She thought for a while and sighed. If she had one wish, she wouldn't want anything else, anyways... except maybe to be a normal hell raven. She looked towards Ren and chuckled slightly. "You don't get it, do you...? If he was smart enough to give us this as a punishment... I bet that he would pair us up with our seemingly least compatible partner..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 1:34 pm

"OMG! A contest worthy of our scaring, Russell!" Clawdeen grinned at her twin. Russell only smirked lightly, saying, "We'lll win this for sure....let's just hope that they're can be only a group of two. I don't think these fools will be of any assistance."

Clawdeen gasped, "Not true! I'm sure Dante's pretty scary!"

"You and that damned fanger..." Clawdeen pouted at her brother cutely. "That's cute fanger to you!"
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:12 pm

"Clawdy likes Dante, Clawdy likes Dante...." said Jenny, teasingly.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 2:36 am

The Principal limped into view again, scooping up the microphone and facing the students.

"Scaring class will begin today," he wheezed. "All of you will receive notices on what time your class shall be. This class is mandatory and you shall be punished if you cut. Now get to you classes."

The bell screamed again and the students began filing out of the auditorium, their chattering loud. Dante and Taran followed the line leading outside, both feeling rather excited about the new class and the promise of a granted wish shall they receive top marks.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 8:53 am

Clawdeen blushed as they followed the line leading outside, pushing past kids who was in her way. "I do...not!"

Russell rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Look, we still have to figure out how to win this contest."

Clawdeen pondered on a it for a moment and grinned devillishly. "Canine scare? We could turn into our wolf forms and start scaring the pants out of the other students here."

Russell shook his head. "Nah, too original."
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 12:58 pm

"you don't even know you're going to be partnered up with eachother," said Jenny. "You two could end up competing!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 1:56 pm

Atsu shook the wishes of competition, who would want to be partner with him in this competition eventhou he keeps trying hard.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 2:38 pm

"Aw man, this is going to be such a drag if I have to partner with that mutt," Ren complained, taking head of her friend's statement as she shuffled out the auditorium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 9:11 pm

Shiroi just shrugged at Ren's comments. She followed her out of the auditorium, still thinking of who she might be paired with. "You know, it could be worse. For me, however... I don't need a partner. Even if I get one, I'll just go ahead and act independently and just give us both credit for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 11:14 am

Clawdeen and Russell stared at each other for a moment and grinned evilly. "Even if that happens, I'll win!" they both said in unsion. Turning to each other, they gave glares.

"You will not!"

"Will too. I'm the older brother."

"We're twins!"

"I was still born a minute before you were."

"And?!" Clawdeen growled. Sighing, she giggled, "It's doesn't matter! Just as long as I get to scare the pants off of the kids here."
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:32 am

Atsu was already heading out from auditorium and walked past Clawdeen and Russel, small strap of bandage loose again from his left leg's backside. Long enough for somebody to step on it accidently.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 1:09 pm

Robin, saw the bandage on the ground and, being the little jerk that he is, grabbed it and started running.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

"Wha th- Whoa!!" Robin caused Atsu go in spin and lose balance when he kept pulling Atsu's bandage, almost undressing Atsu halfway from his bandage's.

"Wha- what just happened?" Atsu asked on the ground, eyes spinning. Hearing few student's nearby giggling and snickering.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 1:31 pm

"Put some clothes on, you butt-ugly nudist!" said Robin, laughing.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 1:41 pm

The red glow in deph of Atsu's eyes grew and shrank repetedly As he stood up and recovered bandages back not looking anybody in the eyes. He lifted His Fully glowing red eyes toward Robin and cursed at him in egyptic language before leaving in hurry.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

"Run, Forrest-Tut, run!" said Robin,

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 2:32 pm

"Robin! Quit it," Clawdeen laughed pushing her friend in the shoulder lightly. "Hurting the poor thing..."

Russell grunted. "Oh shut it, Clawdeen. You were just about to do the same thing to him." Clawdeen shushed Russell, but put her foot back in place seeing as she was going to trip him.

"Was not!"
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 2:18 pm

"His fault for leaving his bandages laying around like that," said Robin, before yelling after Atsu. "HEY! WHY DON'T YOU GO CRYING HOME TO YOUR MUMMY!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 2:34 pm

Sand cloud appearing behind Robin and changed into Atsu's upperpart while lower part was sand cloud Bandage''s wrapped back around his body again."Why Won't you first?" He asked with disfigured voice before huge amount of scarab's were flying around Robin and giving bite's. Atsu vanishing again with sand cloud.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:50 pm

"Ahhhhh! Bugs! Get 'em away, get 'em away, get 'em away!" Clawdeen screamed running away from the little black scarabs.

Russell rolled his eyes, kicking some bugs out of his way. "And she calls herself a wolf...running away from a bunch of small harmless bugs." He made sure none of the scarabs bit him though, he knew better than to think they were harmless.

"Hey. Atsu...sorry about the whole mishap Robin caused you. No hard feelings?" he asked Atsu, although he was visibably there. He knew he could hear him thought....he thought.
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 11:20 pm

It was at that moment Dante and Taran walked up to the trouble-making group.

"Hey, classes are going to start!" Taran said, narrowing her eyes at the two werewolves, mummy, and the red cap. "Don't cause another scene!"

Dante chuckled and placed a hand on Taran's shoulder. "Chillax Taran, they're just having some fun," he said, but he narrowed his eye at Robin. "Though it wasn't very nice to rid a mummy of his wrappings."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 11:25 pm

"Do all schools have to be this troublesome..." Shiroi said as she sighed at the whole thing happening in front of her. Of course, it was somewhat irritating to see people mess with other people's flaws like pulling on a mummy's wrappings. Still... "It's not like I care, though... you people can do whatever you want..." she said while putting her hands in her pockets and walking a little distance away from the group. She really didn't want to be part of anyone's 'circle of friends' or whatever, since she was already so used to relying on so little. Also, she was quite glad that the people form earlier forgot about the whole 'following her around' thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 9:49 am

The Sand cloud gathered together infront Russel this time, again forming Atsu back, leaving no trace's of sand. Some scarab's turned into sand and were blown away while small amount scattered around vanishing from sight. " Why would i hold a grudge toward you two, while it was HIM who spinned my bandage's off..?"

He lifted his own hand on his goldenscarab amulet fiddling it, pressing thumb a little agains't amulet's leg's pointy end." But if he try's it again, i swear....it won't be just a few scarab's...." He said slight amusement in his voice while he kept fiddling the amulet and looking at it with slight humming like laugh.

Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 8:20 pm

Ren suddenly appeared next to Shiroi, still pushing her cart around. "We've got homeroom together again, right?" She asked, hoping that it was so. She quite liked the hell crow and considered her a friend. Even though Shiroi was too stubborn to share her sentiments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top