I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Halloween Town

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Halloween Town

Post by Rayne on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 4:57 pm

Russell smirked and nodded at Atsu. "Yeah...hey, nice scarab scare. You chased Robin away like a pack of running wolves," he commented.

Russell noticed his sister coo, "Oh! Dante!" Clawdeen stopped running when he and Taran got to the scene. Pouting, she asked, "Hey, you didn't say 'Hi' earlier! What ever happened to us being best buddies?"

"I don't remember him ever saying you two were best buddies, Clawdeen..."

"Quiet RUssell! You're so immature, why don't you keep quiet like you usually do?"

Russell shrugged. "I guess you people's social acts got the best of me." It was true; Russell usually rarely ever said a word. And now, all of a sudden, he seemed to speak more to people besides his sister. "And, I am your older twin brother, so of course I'm gonna stick out for you."

Clawdeen narrowed her eyes a little at Russell but acknowledged his sudden protectiveness for her. 'Great, jeal-jeal brother on the loose...' she thought.
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 5:12 pm

Atsu gave small laugh before giving smile. " Well, i truly apologize for causing you two any problem." He gave bow and started to head toward class.
Whitepulse43
Artist

Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 5:19 pm

"I'm bored," muttered Jenny, before seeing Shiroi, and flying towards her.

"Hi meany!" she said, cheerfully.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 5:50 pm

Shiroi looked at Ren, a little confused as to why she was asking that. She nodded once and then looked towards the direction she was going again. "Of course... We have homeroom together all the time, don't we?" she said, still a little confused.

She then heard a certain annoying voice approach behind her. Before Jenny could get closer, she turned her head towards Jenny and gave her a cold piercing glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 7:11 pm

"What a cold, piercing glare you have there," said Jenny.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 11:40 pm

"Hey wait!" Russell called out running after Atsu.

"Hello! What about your own sister?!" Clawdeen called after him. Russell looked back after her and shrugged.

"Eh, you can take care of yourself."

"You rotten-" Clawdeen cut herself off as she shook in anger balling her fists. Usually if she got too mad, she'd change into her werewolf form at the spot. Luckily, she wasn't at her maximum anger....yet.
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:27 am

Dante sweatdropped at the twin werewolves, not sure what to say.

"Your girlfriend's pretty energetic," Taran said, eyeing Clawdeen.

"She's not my girlfriend," Dante said calmly. "And stop assuming that every girl who comes up to me is my girlfriend. I'm no playboy."

"Not yet anyway," Taran muttered.

Fortunately Dante needn't reply for a school staff member (a bat man) appeared and tacked a couple of pieces of paper on the school bulletin board. Students rushed forward, taking note of their partners for the new class and getting to know them. Dante was able to read the papers with his enhanced sight even from a far distance.

"I'm paired up with Russell," he said to the group. "Clawdeen is with Taran, Ren with Maria, Shiroi with Jenny, and Atsu with Robin."
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 10:42 am

Atsu stopped on his track hearing Russel call at him but when he turned around he noticed how he was now occupied by his sister. He saw how staff member was tackin couple paper pieces on bulletin board. While approaching the bulletin board he heard how Dante read out the pairings from papers."WHAT!?"

He Charged toward the bulletin board few students quickly jumping out of his way. He Reache his palm out stopping rush with aid of the wall bulletin board was attached to. Few moments he read it then his face became grim and tip's of his fingers sinking in the wall easily. "There it is alright...." He said dropping hand's back to his side's and walking away from the bulletin board shoulder's slightly shaking. Leaving mark's on the wall.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:37 am

Clawdeen blinked for a second. "I'm paired up...with her?" she asked pointing to Taran. Sighing, she said, "Well...might as well make the most of it." She smiled at Taran before cheering, "We're gonna win this!"

Russell rolled his eyes at Clawdeen before turning to Dante. "Looks like we're teammates..." his voice trailed off, glowering a little at Dante. Twas a shame Clawdeen was not paired with Dante, for now he would have to deal with his sister's crush. After all, unlike Clawdeen, Russell didn't not like vampires one bit.
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:16 am

Taran gave Clawdeen a twitchy smile. "Y-Yeah," she said. "Go team..." It wasn't that she didn't like the werewolf. It was just because she wasn't used to overly enthusiastic creatures. Dante was cheerful, but he was a vampire and he had to watch how his emotions could affect his abilities.

Dante grinned at Russell, almost looking oblivious to the werewolf's obvious dislike of him but in all actuality he could sense it. But instead of calling attention to the dislike, he just chose to ignore and see if they could start off on the right foot. "Yup, we're going to breeze through this!" he said cheerfully, reaching up to adjust the mask placed over the right side of his face. It felt a little loose, but it wasn't in any danger of falling.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:30 am

Maria, meanwhile, was also discovering who her partner was going to be.

She dramatically fell to her knees, and yelled.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she yelled.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:07 pm

"My nightmare....has just begun..." Atsu said with weak voice when he leaned against wall, depressed.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:51 pm

"....." Ren stared at the werewolf who fell to her knees in despair then turned to Shiroi, "I'm not that bad a partner, am I? I mean I should be the one in despair, she might try to eat me or something..."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:54 pm

"Maybe she's just a ham?" said Jenny, comfortingly.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:06 pm

Shiroi sighed. Ren looked somewhat pitiful, since she was somewhat begging not to be the parter of who she was assigned with. It was somewhat laughable, but still, she owed Ren. "Let me give you a piece of advice..." she then looked at her seriously. "You see... I think you have learned this when you first met me... Just because they are like that on the outside doesn't mean that they have the personalities you would expect..."

She then looked over at Jenny. "Hmph... don't drag me down, or I'll leave you behind."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:16 pm

"Got it," said Jenny, cheerfully. "So, what's the plan?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:54 pm

"Hey, she's the one acting like it's the end of the world, Shiroi, not me!" Ren protested, crossing her arms over chest, "Humph whatever, hey mutt, quit your belly aching. We're partners now so live with it."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 4:05 pm

"Fine, just don't slow me down," said Maria.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 4:56 pm

Shiroi then glared at Maria. "Stop copying my personality... I don't like it when people do that..." she said, then looking towards Jenny. She had to admit, she didn't have a plan yet. Still, it shouldn't be as hard as she might think it is. "Well, for now we should wait for instructions... Of course, that's all common sense..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 5:06 pm

"I'm not copying your personality! I'm MUCH more openly aggressive than you are!" said Maria.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm

Russell snorted loudly at Dante, and gave him a curt, "Whatever", before turning to his sister, who took notice to Taran's sudden agxiety. Clawdeen blinked, not really knowing why Taran was so anxious. "God, don't kill her, Clawdeen. It's obvious you're too energetic for her..."

Clawdeen gasped, and her eyes suddenly got dimmer, a scowl appearing instead of her usual grin. "What the hell does that mean, Russell?" she seethed through her teeth. She doesn't like it too much when someone trys to put a damper on her hyperness, and won't admit the fact that she is extremely sensitive.

Russell shrugged, not really caring about her sudden anger. "I'm just saying that-" He was cut off when Clawdeen's sharp and nimble fingers grasped his neck, and he was pulled harshly into his sister's figure, trying to get a small amount of air into his respiratory system.

"Now you listen to me, you prick," she growled her eyes turning yellow in rage. "As your younger twin sister, you are supposed to be a supportive older twin brother. And as my older twin brother," her hold on his neck got tighter, causing Russell to croak unexpectedly. ",you will apoligize and let me be as hyper and energetic as I want with my partner, and you can have a jolly 'ol good time with my friend Dante over there. Now, apoligize."

Russell let out a low growl of his own, but nodded. When Clawdeen let go, he instantly started to gasp for some air and glared at his younger sister, who only grinned in triumph.

"Now, say it." Russell sighed and rubbed his bruised neck. "I'm sorry." he hissed. Clawdeen raised a brow. "For?" she emphasized."For making fun of your.....optimism." Clawdeen smiled brightly and gave Russell a big bear hug. "Apology accepted! Now, go over there and have fun with your partner!" After pushing Russell back over to Dante, she sighed to Taran, "Brothers. Can't live with them, can't live without them."
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 10:58 pm

Taran's eyes softened in sympathy. "I feel you," she said. "I have ten older brothers and seven younger ones. They're all such a handful and I just might grow up alone and live with cats because they 'screen' through any potential boyfriend..."

Dante winced at Clawdeen's aggressiveness and looked at Russell in pity. "Tough luck dude," he said.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:02 pm

Clawdeen smiled brightly at Taran and nodded, "Ahh, so we both go through the smae thing I see!" Leaning in closely, she asked quietly, "Hey, umm....are you dating Dante? Just curious."

Russell glared at Dante and snarled, "I don't think I asked for your pity, vamp, now did I?" He did not need this vamper's pity, especially since the battle with him and Clawdeen was not over. He would get back at her, and oooooh, he will get back at her good.
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Mon 22 Nov 2010, 12:24 am

Atsu walked toward class taking slightly lean toward wall and giving creepy depressed humming laugh.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 10:36 pm

It took a moment for the words to register in Taran's head before she openly gaped at Clawdeen. "What?!" she half-screeched. "N-No, I don't like Dante like that!" She made a face. "It would be so weird for us to be together. I mean, I'm a spider and he's a vampire... not a very good combination..."

Meanwhile Dante lifted his hands up in a placating manner at Russel's words. "Hey, I'm just trying to sympathize," he said in a soft tone. "No need to bite my head off... err, no pun intended..."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Sun 28 Nov 2010, 9:26 am

Clawdeen grinned at Taran's expression. It was funny....well, at least to her. "Oh, okay. I just wanted to know if he was still up for grabs is all," she shrugged her shoulders. She sighed a little running a hand through her red mane. "Although....he barely talks to me anymore." she pouted giving a side-glance to Dante and her brother. She didn't know what happened; it's just that she and Dante just stopped talking for a bit. She had a short-term memory, so she couldn't really recall why they stopped talking.

Russell still glared at Dante, but sighed rubbing his temples. "Look...not to burst your calm bubble or anything, but I don't like vampires. At all, unlike my sister who practically doesn't care about the past between us werewolves and you vampires." He then gave Dante one of his golden eyed looks.
"Just stay out of my way during this contest, and I won't have to claw your pretty little bat wings off...alright?"
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Thu 02 Dec 2010, 8:31 pm

Taran eyed Clawdeen before saying, "You know, you can talk to him now," she said. "I don't know if anything happen between the two of you, but he's the kind of guy who would easily bury the hatchet. Just go up to him for a chat and he'll chat back. I doubt even he remembers why you two stopped talking."

Dante tsked a little and shook his head. "I'd understand if some vampire did a personal wrong to you," he said. "But you can't let the past dictate your present y'know? Just because our ancestors weren't friendly doesn't mean we can't be." Dante put on a thoughtful look before grinning a little. "Besides, this is a team project. If we don't do it together we'll get a failing grade and not win that wish."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne on Thu 02 Dec 2010, 8:59 pm

Clawdeen gleemed at Taran with a grin. "You...you mean it?" she asked happily. Tackling Taran in a hug, she giggled,"Awww, thanks Taran! You're the best partner ever!" Composing herself and fixing her hair, Clawdeen smirked, "Now, after I work my charm on Dante, we can work on winning that prize!"

Russell still had his eyes narrowed a Dante, but his look softened a bit. "...Fine. I still don't trust you though. But if winning that wish is my best bet...I'd have to say they gave me the right partner." Sighing in defeat, he grumbled, "Wonderful. Soon, I'm gonna turn into a vamp-lover like Clawdeen."
Clawdeen growled bonking Russell in the head. "The hell's that supposed to mean?!" she shouted.
Ignoring Russell's curses a her, she grinned at Dante. "Well, well, well! Looks like you got stuck with my brother! 'Tis a shame you have o deal wit such a nuscience."
"I'M RIGHT HERE!!"
Clawdeen stuck her tounge out at Russell while flipping him off.
Rayne
Kid Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Thu 02 Dec 2010, 10:57 pm

"How could this happen? Why? What did i do to deserve this.....? It's not fair!" Atsu gave punch at wall, making a hole in it, he looked at the hole few moments panicking, and he headed back the way he came from with quick step's , before anybody would see him.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 1:14 am

Taran stiffened in Clawdeen's arms. No one has really ever touched her like that, not even Dante who was all for physical contact. But she found that she didn't really mind at all. Except fro the fact that Clawdeen was crushing her ribs. Note to self, be wary of werewolf hugs, she thought as she rubbed her ribs and nodded noncommittally at Clawdeen.

Dante had to chuckle at the werewolves' antics. "You guys are too cute, y'know?" he said, reaching up a hand to adjust his mask that was slipping a little. "Reminds me of my own bonds with my younger sibs."

Taran decided to speak up. "All right, enough bonding," she said idling up to the group. "We've got class now and I doubt our teachers would be happy to find us late."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top