Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou

2 posters

Go down

Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou Empty Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 17 Oct 2010, 1:46 pm

Okay so I got new game plus for my copy of Labyrinth of Touhou. Which basically means, I currently have all characters of Touhou at my disposal. I've also seen this interesting forum thread on a Touhou site and decided to try it for myself. Basically I'm gonna list out a number of characters to choose from and I'll let you vote on who to include in my party. Afterward, I will start playing LoT from the beginning and record my progress in the form of journal entries written by the characters in my party. This will include screenshots of battles, little tid bits of information I got from the monsters, and so on and so forth. Also, I may even make videos of game play including my own added dialog should I find proper recording software that includes sound.

So anyway on to the vote. The characters have been divided into 4 catagories; Tanks, Physical Offense, Magical Offense, and Support. Mixed attackers get their own category as well. I would like to have at least 2 tanks, 2-3 physical characters, 2-3 magical characters, and 4-6 support characters (hopefully with 1-2 healers), but I'll take whoever you vote for as long as I have a full party (12 party members).

Tanks: I'm listing the most dedicated tanks here. These are the characters I want to keep in the front of the party row, to soak up the most attacks. They will oftentimes be tasked with switching out other characters in battle, especially since most of them can't do much damage.

Spoiler:

Physical Attackers: Guess what these folks do...oh, and ideally it's best to have each of the 6 attack elements (Fire, cold, Wind, Nature, Mystic, and Spirit) represented in your team. You know, if you care about party balancing. Just saying.

Spoiler:

Magical Attackers: Once again, these are the most dedicated magic attackers. Those with a more unique or notable utility role are filed under Support. Also note attack elements.

Spoiler:

Mixed Attackers:

Spoiler:

Support - Supporting characters are vital if you wish to survive boss fights. Stat buffing/debuffing, status effects, and healing are all essential for the game.

Spoiler:
Summary on characters borrowed from the thread I mentioned with a few modifications made by me.

EDIT:
Final Lineup for party.

Reimu
Aya
Patchu
Remi
Tenshi
Sanae
Rin
Mokou
Komachi
Shikieiki
Sakuya
Renko

Last edited by FlameHaze17 on Sun 17 Oct 2010, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou Empty Re: Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou

Post by Guest Sun 17 Oct 2010, 1:54 pm

I reccomend Reimu for her good target all in the party defense buff (she can also heal), Aya for her speed buffs, Patchouli to basically kill stuff with her amazing magic (defense, mind, and speed problems fixed with Reimu and Aya's buffs) and Remilia for her self buff (if she does get paralyzed or poisoned by her buff, there's Reimu for it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 17 Oct 2010, 1:59 pm

So votes are..
Reimu 1
Aya 1
Patchu 1
Remi 1
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Oct 2010, 2:14 pm

Tenshi Hinanai for amazing defense, Sanae Kotiya for status abnormalities removing, Rin Kaenbyou for multitarget attacks, Fujiwara no Mokou for Nuking stuff...(Don't ask) And Reimu Hakurei...

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 17 Oct 2010, 2:22 pm

So now we have...
Reimu 2
Aya 1
Patchu 1
Remi 1
Masochist Tenshi 1
Sanae 1
Rin 1
Mokou 1

Okay need 4 more characters included before I have full party. Also no votes for Renko. T~T
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 17 Oct 2010, 2:32 pm

Komachi, Reimu, Shikieiki and Sakuya. HP tanks win, coupled with a decent healer, who are always needed. It's all about the boss battles too, and speed buffs tan. Did this pretty quickly though.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 17 Oct 2010, 2:36 pm

Reimu 3
Aya 1
Patchu 1
Remi 1
Masochist Tenshi 1
Sanae 1
Rin 1
Mokou 1
Komachi 1
Shikieiki 1
Sakuya 1

So I guess it's definite, the hero of this tale will be the lazy ass miko. So one more charrie for a full party. Not sure what I'm gonna do if I get extra characters with the same number of votes. Probably will have to roll dice or something.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 17 Oct 2010, 5:32 pm

Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou Reimu_10

Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou - Prologue

Man, this is the life. Living in a luxurious mansion, having a maid come to me and serve my every beck and need, I don't think I'll ever leave Remilia's mansion. I've actually lost count of the days I spent here. Pretty sure I forgot something... something about cleaning... and some other stuff that I honestly don't feel like doing. In any case, I'm sitting here relaxing when Sakuya and Remilia pops in complaining. Honestly I wasn't really listening to what they were saying. I did catch a few words hear and there though... like I was "overstaying my welcome" or some other nonsense. Hey! You're the one who said I could stay here after I helped you with that incident. Not my fault you didn't say how long. What? My shrine? Aw, but it'll be too much work to clean now. It's been almost a mon...

Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou Etim2r

Ohshi-

Seriously, what the heck was that?

The whole mansion just shook, almost like that time that damn Maso Tenshi destroyed my shrine. Luckily we had the presence of mind to get the hell out of there to see what exactly had happened (and to avoid getting turned to pancakes). Woah, what's that huge black thing above the SDM? Ah! It's sucking up everything into it's cold, dark, black abyss. That thing better not go near my donation box! Anyway things are getting weird and extemely troublesome now, and the top it off, Rinnosuke appears asking what's going on. As if I know!

After it was safe, we returned to the mansion (at least what wasn't sucked up by that black thing). There, we met up with good old Patchy and that annoying thief Marisa. It seems they were trying to put their heads together and figure out what exactly just happened. Meanwhile, Rinnosuke had the nerve to accuse me of neglecting my duties as a shrine maiden. Well sure, I spent a few days (*cough*Amonth*cough*) here at the mansion, but I need a break every once in awhile! Keeping the Hakurei Barrier in check is really tiresome. Regardless, Rinnosuke explained to us that the black thing was a tear in the fabric of space or something. They never really go into any kind of detail in fanmade games anyway, so eh...

Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou 2j4ojmo

Rinnosuked mentioned that he had noticed the Hakurei Barrier weakening as of late, as well as warned us about how Yukari Yakumo may be behind this. Well that's predictable. Why is it whenever something happens, Yukari is always, always behind it in some shape or form? You know what, don't answer that, dumb question. Marisa informed us that several of the residents in Gensokyo have ventured into the portal, and suggested we go investigate as well. Riiight, because going into a strange portal that leads Suwako knows where is on the top of my priorities list. Honestly, they can't expect me to solve every little thing that happens in Gensokyo. Can't they solve one incident themselves? Well considering Remi, Sakuya, and Patchy agreed to go in I figured they'd be enough to solve this. So I attempted to make my retreat return to Hakurei Shrine...

Let's Play Labyrinth of Touhou 2ajxh86

Of course, the others put up a very appealing argument (with some physical coercion) on why I should help. So naturally, I had to agree to come with them. Marisa and I decided it would be wise to recruit some help before any suicidal missions. And thus we set out looking for whatever sap was dumb enough to join our party. I just hope this incident can be solved soon... or at least after six stages...

~ Hakurei Reimu

I used some old pictures for the prologue since I didn't feel like restarting the game. The next chapter should have updated character profiles.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down