Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Super Hero RP

4 posters

Go down

Super Hero RP Empty Super Hero RP

Post by Tom Thu 21 Oct 2010, 9:36 pm

In a different universe, there is a large planet, 2.2 times the size of Earth, called Giai. Giai homes 10 billion people, and amongst these people are some that have transcended normality and become Superhuman. Amongst the literally sky scraping sky scrapers of Empire City and Blackrock, the city that sits on a Supervolcano with a Volcanic Explosivity Index rating of 9, to the Ice volcanoes of the Arctic Ice Caps, there are around seven thousand Superhumans in this fantastic world.

Some turn good, some turn bad, some life in mountainous regions, punching holes in mountains. This has always remained balanced until now. More powerful abilities are appearing. Now a villain who can steal abilities has surfaced, and his army of super-robots are preparing for war. The fate of the world rests in the hands of some children with extremely powerful powers.

And who knows what lurks in the shadows...
(Poor opening, I know, but I'm tired, sue me.)
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Super Hero RP Empty Re: Super Hero RP

Post by GenericSpider Thu 21 Oct 2010, 10:00 pm

Powerfist walked into the class, and sat down, getting out his lesson plan for the day.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Oct 2010, 7:12 pm

David stood, clothes torn, body bruised, blade drawn. He wiped blood and sweat from his brow, and looked around, observing the destroyed remains of the armies of supervillain's he'd destroyed.

Some random princess turned to him, and smiled.

"You have rescued me from the killer robot armies, and now I shall reward you!" she said, as she started to take off her shirt.

--

The horrendous, piercing shriek of his alarm clock dragged him kicking and screaming back to the waking world.

"Goddamn it, just when the dream was getting good," he muttered, before getting up, and heading for the shower.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 25 Oct 2010, 9:02 pm

Jack was up ten minutes before school. This wasn't a rare occurrence, but it wasn't a problem for someone who had the capability to run faster than sound.
After eating copious amounts of WhEatABics (running for so long, so fast, took up stupid amounts of energy), Jack had a quick shower, running made him smell rank and he'd long since given up trying to remember if he had a shower the night before.
He threw on some blue tracksuit bottoms and a white t-shirt, grabbed his messenger bag, then burst out of his dorm room and shot towards his registration room.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Oct 2010, 9:33 pm

Backlash woke up in her new bed, and looked around her new apartment. She figured she ought to clean up; the previous owner had gotten blood all over the place.

That, and the body of said previous owner seemed to be staring at her, which creeped her the hell out.

"You're screams were weak and pathetic; they didn't satisfy me at all," she said, to the dead body. "And you were kind of stupid for opening the door to a mask wielding stranger with a machete. You had big boobs though,"

In her mind, it was a fitting eulogy.

She yawned, and went to see if there was something to eat in the fridge.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Oct 2010, 9:47 pm

Luna, actually two of her, were skipping in the halls happily while carrying a large pestle with them. She hummed a simple tune as she slowly made her way towards her class. However, both of her paused for a moment, hearing something about to pass by the hallway. Before she knew it, a person zoomed past quickly. It was so fast that her duplicate did not have any time to avoid it and it vanished. The pestle was too heavy for her to carry alone so she fell on her back and sat up, rubbing her head.

"Oww... that hurt..." she said as she adjusted her cosplay bunny ears and giggled. "Oh well, off to class now~"

Another duplicate faded in in front of her and helped her up. A third duplicate helped her with the pestle as the second duplicate disappeared. The two little girls... well, a girl and her duplicate, continued to skip happily through the halls.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:33 pm

Leo Livingston was somewhat of an average super powered teen. Since his powers were healing and he did that to the bare minimum, he was pretty much part of the population that had no powers at all. Still, he attended the prestigious school for the super kids and he was one of the top students, at least academically. He had no qualms about being one of the least physical humans out there. At least he was still able to defend himself admirably.

He stepped onto campus, having had to take the bus from his apartment. Moving from his hometown of Blackrock was a big step for him because he was alone. His parents were of the non-powered variety and though they loved him they were a bit wary of his powers and his place in the world. Still, their cautiousness didn't stop him from developing his abilities to the fullest.

Students crowded the courtyard, showing off their powers for all. There were students flying, juggling fireballs, speeding through the halls, and even more. He always felt a little bit overwhelmed at the surrealness of it all because Blackrock wasn't a place where one could find such super-powered-humans.

Still, he placed a smile on his face, pushed his glasses a bit further up his nose, and walked on, looking forward to a new day.

-

Illia was miserable. Or maybe it was more accurate to say that she was in a rut. She loved wreaking havoc, really she did, but it's only exciting for so long. Now she was bored, with nothing to do but easily kill and manipulate innocent people. It was just so tiring for her...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Oct 2010, 11:54 am

David, meanwhile, was just getting off the bus. Though he had his licence, he had yet to acquire a vehicle of his own.

He sighed, and headed for class.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 26 Oct 2010, 8:23 pm

Jack groaned and caught a pole to stop himself. To prevent his arms detaching from his body, he let his momentum carry himself around the pole, creating a human hurricane. Eventually, he stopped, but the duplicating girl was nowhere to be seen.

He entered the class room and barrelled across a desk into a chair. In a stunning display of intelligence, the chair fell backwards, dumping Jack on his arse. "Hey there, Teach," Greeted the speedster sheepishly, setting his chair back up.

--

Yu Tai was meditating for the thirteenth time since five thirty am. It was now nine. Beneath him was a colourful, tropical tree which had some how managed to thrive on top of the mountain. However, this strange, shifting environment was the exact reason Yu had picked this average sizes peak-besides it's with and clear lake.

The tree was from a rare seed, which grew into a different tree to match it's environment every time the tree died. It was also said to be blessed, having survived for longer than Yu had lived. The monk who had lived there previously had used it for his ability to See All. The tree was said to have amplified his ability several fold. Yu Tai agreed with his predecessor, who had been hailed as the most powerful before his defeat at the hands of a young Yu himself.

The reason Yu had been meditating so much was due to a troubling vision he had in his sleep. In the vision, a quarter of Giai was missing, volcanoes were erupting, the ice and magma spewing one duelling with each other, and civilisation fighting a futile battle against nature in a desperate attempt to survive. The meditation on the tree was to decide whether this was down to the cheese Yu had eaten last night after one of his 2 current young students had prepared dinner.

Sighing, Yu resigned himself to a visionless morning and prepared some dastardly morning routine for his students, which would preferably involve five minute preparation, then a blunt weapon battle over sharp rocks for food.

Ahh, it was good to be the Master.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Oct 2010, 8:30 pm

Luna was already in the room... Well, just her duplicate. It was her way of not getting late. She gets her duplicate to get to class early then she gets ready herself and pretends to be a duplicate just going over to carry her pestle to class. The real her and another duplicate went in the classroom, walking with the pestle in their hands. She then moved over to her seat and then her duplicates vanished quickly with her pestle landing with a loud thud on the floor. It made a slight crack as well.

She giggled and scratched the back of her head. "Ah, I'm sorry~ I'll clean that one up afterwards." she said as she sat on her chair. "The moon rabbit has entered the room~"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Oct 2010, 8:36 pm

"Good to see my students this year are so eager to further their education!" said Powerfist. "That they arrived early,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 27 Oct 2010, 12:45 am

(LOL, why do I have the feeling that Powerfist is going to act like Maito Gai? XD)

Leo sat in the front of Powerfist's class, ready to absorb whatever he had to teach. He was a good teacher and his class is never boring, but he just might be a little too enthusiastic about things.

The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 28 Oct 2010, 8:42 am

All the kids with super powers were split between two tutor groups, or forms, which they attended certain classes such as Personal, Social and Health Education, known as paper plane building 101 for it's dullness, and lessons on managing one's powers, which was half boring, half fun, depending on whether it was the theoretical or practical side.

Jack also enjoyed Physical Education, mainly because his powers put him at such an advantage he'd been given special shoes with lead in them. "Hey, teach, have I got you today?" He had Powerfist for P.S.H.E. and Power Management, but he wasn't sure what other lesson Powerfist taught.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 28 Oct 2010, 5:41 pm

"It seems so," said Powerfist.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 28 Oct 2010, 7:18 pm

At that point, David burst into the classroom, kicking the door open as he did so.

"Holy crap, I got to class on time! This is a first..." he said.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Oct 2010, 3:04 am

Luna raised her eyebrow at the teacher's enthusiasm. To be honest, it actually scared her a bit even. She wasn't used to so much enthusiasm, especially since she was one of the newer members of the school. She raised her hand and smiled.

"Hey, teacher! Shouldn't we introduce ourselves to each other first? I don't want people to mix up names."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 30 Oct 2010, 12:51 pm

"Brilliant idea! We'll introduce ourselves by row, starting with....you!" said Powerfist, pointing to Luna.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Oct 2010, 1:32 pm

Luna flinched, surprised. She didn't expect to be called first at all. She looked around and made sure. She was in the middle row. "Ehhh?! That doesn't make any sense! Mou... Teacher's so weird..." she said, sighing and standing up. "I guess it can't be helped."

She put her hands together and smiled, tilting her head. "I'm Luna, Luna Reverie. I'm a loli bunny girl who used to live in the moon and has come down to earth to see what it's like. See? Usamimi! Usamimi! (bunny ears)" she said while touching her cosplay rabbit ears.

She then pondered. "Umm... I like... mochi bread! I used to watch rabbits pound mochi with giant pestles in the moon. My powers are making playmates that look like me appear from out of nowhere~!" she said, giggling.

Everything she said didn't make any sense at all, and most of it must be just her imagination. Still, that was how she told her story all of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 30 Oct 2010, 1:37 pm

"Ok, you pic who goes next," said Powerfist.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 30 Oct 2010, 2:20 pm

"Yeah, SURE you are," said David, in response to Luna's comment. "And I was sent here in a small space capsul from the planet Bullshton by my parents to become a super hero on planet Earth,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Oct 2010, 2:24 pm

"Yes I definitely am~" Luna said, smiling towards David's direction and nodding. She listened to David's sarcastic comment but she took it literally, being the child-minded person that she is. She looked at David with something like surprise. "Woah! It's so nice to meet you, Mr. superhero from Bullshton. What's it like out there? The moon was rocky, but had rabbits and some plants all over the place!" she said with much enthusiasm. "I bet you miss your parents back at planet Bullshton."

She then directed her attention back to the teacher. "Umm... I pick..." she pointed at Jack. "You! 'cause I think I've seen you before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 30 Oct 2010, 4:05 pm

"Hm?" Jack asked, not remembering the earlier incident at all. He had been looking around his class and had spotted some familiar faces from his position in the back left corner of the classroom, but he wasn't very good at putting names to them.

"I'm Jack and I enjoy running and eating. I dislike people crying and my power is that I can run really fast," He pointed randomly at someone. "Your turn."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 30 Oct 2010, 8:06 pm

"My name is David," said David. "I enjoy eating, practicing Martial arts, and occasionally making random sarcastic comments. I dislike people that prey on the innocent,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 31 Oct 2010, 1:12 am

Leo couldn't help smiling a little. A school full of super-powered kids was much more fun and entertaining then an average school.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 31 Oct 2010, 11:37 am

"Oh, and my powers are temporarily disabling others' powers," said David, before pointing to Leo. "He can go next,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 31 Oct 2010, 9:31 pm

Leo jumped a little at being called on and he hurriedly stood from his seat. "Oh, my name is Leo Livingston. I like reading and helping others. I dislike bullies and lazy people. And my powers are being able to heal myself and others... kinda." He blushed a little and adjusted his glasses. "Um, you go next..." he said, pointing at the person sitting next to him.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonight'sWolf Wed 03 Nov 2010, 7:31 pm

Remmy, who had been sitting there quiet and unnoticed the whole time, sighed and stood up. "I'm Remmy Dander, but you can call me Rem or anything you want, I guess. I have senses far more advanced than the average person's. I like to draw, be sarcastic, explore, read... you know, the works." She plopped back down in her chair and pointed to some other person. (If there even are anymore people.)
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychowolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down