Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Touhou Kids RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Touhou Kids RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 12:59 pm

N-n-nothing! Nothing at all!" Rori said a little too loudly, Don'tthinkdon'tthinkdon'tthink.... Gah there is no way she'd do that! No way!

Elisa smirked to herself, hearing Rori's thoughts clearly then addressed Chromia, "Oh but why would we have you prove it? Unless of course you're not really a couple..." Her eyes flickered toward Rori, another smirk threatening to appear, "In any case, Michi and Syaorin haven't returned with the food yet?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 1:05 pm

Chromia was left blank for a moment there frozen in her position. "Ah.... Um, of course we're a couple! I mean... Me and Rori are like... Umm couple couple... Pocky Game!" she just blurted out randomly.

Kaon started laughing when she heard that. "These two are so amusing~! We should keep them as pets!" she said, looking at Elisa.

"P-Pets? Me? The daughter of the strongest? No way!" Chromia said, flailing her arms.

Michi was then standing near the exit to the mansion's doors and she cleared her throat. She was holding two full bags of lunch boxes and other pastry boxes, a kettle, water, and a pouch of tea leaves. "Excuse me, but we are prepared."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 1:11 pm

"Oh Michi, good good, let's set out now," Elisa said heading toward the door, "This nice cloudy weather won't last for long you know."

Elisa didn't bother to get a parasol, being half vampire meant could stand the sun just a little bit better than a normal vampire. Syaorin headed over to beside her master, "Pets? You're not going to replace me are you Kaon-sama?"

Rori on the other hand was debating on whether she should go ahead and make her get away. Chromia could always respawn later...
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 1:19 pm

"Right away, Elisa-sama..." she said as she walked towards them, carrying both bags. It was good that she inherited physical strength from her "papa" Meiling. If it wasnt' for that, she will have a lot of trouble lifting all those bags. "Where to, Elisa-sama?"

Kaon looked at Syaorin, getting a little panicky and hugging her. "I won't replace you! Promise! You'll be my one and only favorite pet forever!" she said, petting Syaorin's head while saying it.

Chromia held Rori's wrist and looked at her, obviously a hint of desperation on her face with a forced smile. "E-Ehehe... Help me here."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 3:37 pm

"Misty Lake should be a good place, it's nearby and with Chromia with us then the fairies wouldn't bother us," Elisa answered.

"I'm glad Kaon-sama... but...ugh can't breathe," Syaorin muffled came out from where she was held tightly against Kaon.

Rori looked at Chromia and sighed. There goes her plan to escape. She patted Chromia on the shoulder, "Fine fine, I'll help you out."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 3:43 pm

Chromia looked at Elisa a little surprised. "Eh...? Misty lake? Well, I could try and tell the fairies not to bother us, but... Wait, are you telling me that I'll be your fairy repellant?!" she said, looking a little annoyed at Elisa.

"Ah! I'm so sorry, Syaorin!" she said, letting go of her and laughing a little nervously while scratching the back of her head. "I just don't want you to worry too much, okay?"

Michi cleared her throat again and sighed. "Are we all set to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 3:52 pm

"Exactly," Elisa said bluntly, "If you want to eat our food then you have to make yourself useful. Now if you're all ready, let's go now." With that said, Elisa strode out the door motioning for Michi to follow.

"Ah, come on Kaon-sama, we don't want to get left," Syaorin said cheerily, grabbing onto her master's hand and gently pulled her with her out the door.

Rori merely shook her head and followed them out the door as well.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 4:01 pm

Chromia quickly floated towards where Elisa was going. "B-But... me and Rori-kun are a couple! I thought you would let us eat because of that!"

Kaon also followed along. She looked at Syaorin at one point and sighed. "Hey, Syaorin.. umm... do you and your mama fight too? I just want to know, I didn't mean to offend you or anything."

Michi walked over to Elisa, carrying all of the bags. "You know that we can always get rid of that nuisance of a fairy while we're at it, Elisa-sama."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 4:20 pm

Elisa simply ignored the rambling of the fairy, choosing instead to answer Michi, "I know. But for now let's put up with her, I want to know more about that Rori. It's quite a rare sight to see a boy in Gensokyo, ne?"

"Nope," Syaorin said simply, still holding onto Kaon's hand, "We've never fought, though Nazrin-mama can be a little strict sometimes. She says Shou-mama spoils me too much. Why do ask, Kaon-sama?"

Rori on the other hand went over to Chromia and whispered in her ear, "Hey, it's not going to be too much trouble to keep the fairies away. We don't want to make the vampires angry after all. They might not want to feed you anymore if they do."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 6:50 pm

Michi took another look at Rori then back at Elisa. "I know, Elisa-sama... the only male in Gensokyo that we have met so far is that shopkeeper. However, do you not think that it is quite suspicious that Rori looks... well, somewhat feminine for a male?"

Kaon shook her head. "No, it's nothing... just have some thought in my mind. You know, just being worried about some stuff."

Chromia sighed and shook her head. "The things I do for food... We should have just hunted something, right Rori-chan? Then maybe you can take off my ribbon while Chiruno-mama and Rumia-mama aren't looking~ I usually get more food when that happens, even though I just black out for a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 7:35 pm

"And you're implying that the shopkeeper isn't effeminate either?" Elisa replied with a raised eyebrow, "Effeminate guys are the in thing, I've seen girlier guys than Rori-kun in some of Remi-okaasama's manga."

Syaorin gave her master a concerned look, squeezing her hand a little tighter, "Don't worry, Kaon-sama. Whatever it is, I'll always be there for you."

Rori's face whitened noticeably. She had witnessed EX-Chromia a few times before. It was the scariest thing she had ever seen, "I will never do that. Never, never again. Please don't ask me to do that. Please."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 9:25 pm

"I'm sorry for questioning you, Elisa-sama..." Michi said as she bowed slightly and then continued walking. "... Still, I think they are trying to deceive us into thinking that they are actually a couple... I just have that eerie feeling.." she mumbled to herself as she looked towards Rori and Chromia. Rori's face got pale as Chromia kept talking. "... I rest my case..." she said as she continued on her path.

"That's a good girl, Syaorin~" she said as she kept petting her head as they walked. "Uuu... how long until we get there?"

"Fine, fine... Too bad I couldn't even touch it even if I wanted to." she said before hearing Kaon's question. She held her arms out and flew in front of the group. "Just past these trees, Misty Lake is up ahead! Follow me!" she said as she flew into the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 01 Nov 2010, 9:55 pm

"Where are we going again?" asked Kyoko, who had totally been there the whole time.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 10:05 pm

Elisa smirked at Michi, "Well if they're faking then that'll just make things easier for me." She then heard Kyoko's voice and jumped, "Whoa! When did you get here?! Oh wait, one of your moms knows transportation magic, she was bound to teach you some. In any case, we're heading to Misty Lake for a picnic."

"Auuu~ Don't just fly off like that Chromia!" Rori yelled after her friend, then sighed following the others as they followed Chromia. She ended up near Syaorin and Kaon. The tiger mouse youkai grinned over to the green haired 'boy' (*cough*girl*cough*).

"Hello, I'm Syaorin Toramura in case I didn't introduce myself properly," Syaorin greeted, being her usual friendly self.

Rori blinked in surprise, but shook it off to greet herself as well, "Rori Nightbug, nice to meet you Syaorin." She glanced down at Syaorin and Kaon's entwined hands and ask the most embarrassing, yet innocent question imaginable, "Are you two together?"

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 01 Nov 2010, 10:08 pm

"Yep. Thats one of the things she taught me," said Kyoko, grinning.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 10:58 pm

Michi had a look of slight confusion on her now. "Easier... how?" she asked. Before she knew it, someone else appeared from out of nowhere. She immidiately grabbed a few knives and got in front of Elisa, threatening to attack the person. She then realized that it was just Kyoko. "Ah... it's you..." she said as she put away her knives.

Kaon looked at Rori and tilted her head to the side. "Together...? Oh, of course we're together!" she said as she giggled and petted Syaorin again. She interpreted 'together' as something like 'master and pet'.

Chromia stopped and then flew over a lake. "Here we are~! Do you want me to freeze it for you all or do you want to just sit near the shore? The frogs can be annoying."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:01 pm

"Won't freezing it mess with the lake's delicate ecosystem?" said Kyoko. "But on the other hand, it would be cool... I say freeze it!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:19 pm

"I say don't," Elisa replied flatly, "I'd like to enjoy my picnic, not freeze my butt off."

Syaorin grinned at getting petted once again. She really liked it when her master petted her.

"I see..." Rori commented, before hearing Chromia's proposal, "DON'T FREEZE THE LAKE! Do you want Froggy-sama to come beat you up again?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:21 pm

"We can unfreeze it afterwards," said Kyoko, somewhat stubbornly.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:30 pm

Chromia flew towards the shore where everyone was and landed on her feet. "Well, it's decided. I won't freeze the lake but if any frogs go to try and eat the food, I'll freeze them!" she said with a proud grin. "Chiruno-mama would be so proud!"

Michi set up the mat, the food and had a fire going while they were still talking. She put the kettle with water on the fire and put some tea leaves in it. "The tea will be ready soon, but for now..." she opened some of the boxes and in them were rice, different meats, vegetables, and pastry. "Please enjoy the meal. Sakuya-okasan worked hard for it." she said as she went over to watch the tea. Of course, she had a big part in preparing the food but she wanted to credit her mother more.

Kaon looked at all the food and giggled, taking a pair of chopsticks. "This is amazing! Thank you, Michi-chan~!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:48 pm

Elisa took a seat on the mat, folding her hands into her lap, "Rori-kun, come sit down beside me."

"Huh?" Rori stared for a good solid minute before responding, "Uhm... okay..." She said taking a seat beside Elisa as she was told.

Syaorin, meanwhile, sat beside her master, her eyes staying trained on a plate of cheese Michi had laid out. She was practically salivating at the sight.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:55 pm

Kaon looked at Syaorin. She seemed to be staring at something as if about to devour some sort of prey. She looked towards where she was looking and saw a plate of cheese. She giggled at the sight and took a small cube of cheese, holding it near Syaorin. "Here you go, eat up~"

Michi was still waiting for the tea and was getting quite tired and bored. She was now wavering back and forth, about to fall asleep. "Curses... Meiling-papa's genes..." she mumbled as she yawned.

Chromia just stared at all the meat in front of her, she then looked towards Elisa. "Woooooooow! I wonder what meat all of this is? Miss vampire person, you know what it is, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 02 Nov 2010, 12:06 am

"The finest lean meat money could buy, of course," Elisa told the half fairy.

"Ahn," Syaorin opened up her mouth and took the the cube of cheese into it. Her lips brushing against Kaon's fingers.

Rori quickly looked down from the display of affection, a flush appearing on her cheeks. It felt almost as if she intruding into something, "Ah... uhm... Elisa-san, right? Do they act like that all the time? Doesn't it get awkward?"

"Hmm? Not really," Elisa answered honestly. Not that she noticed anything about the way Kaon and Syaorin treated eachother anyway. "But enough about them," She added, cupping her hands under her chin and looked over at Rori with one of her trademark grins, "I want to know more about you."

"Kch..!" Rori choked on a piece of food, "M-me?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 12:14 am

"Itadakimasu!" Chromia exclaimed with excitement as she took one of the meat pieces and started nibbling on it. "Wooow, it's delicious! I should ask that Sakuya person for recipes when I go hunting with Rumia-mama again!"

Michi finally fell asleep. She was snoring lightly and was still in her sitting position but with her head down. It was a very peaceful sight. The teapot still wasn't hot enough to boil too so she should have plenty of time to nap.

Kaon looked over at Michi and sighed. "Elisa-nee, Michi-chan's sleeping again." she said before taking another piece of cheese and giving it to Syaorin while scratching Syaorin's cheek lightly. "That's a good girl~"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 02 Nov 2010, 12:55 am

"Of course, why wouldn't I want to know more about a handsome bo.." Elisa began to say when she heard Kaon, "She's what?" The half vampire turned her head, and sure enough her maid was fast asleep, "ASLEEP?! B-but... my plan was fool proof ...and... and... Uuuu~. Stupid Michi!"

Rori looked at the girl in confusion, noticing what appeared to be tears brimming in her eyes, "Uhh.... maybe we should make our escape now Chromia..."

Syaorin meanwhile was oblivious to everything else around her. Completely content with her master's attention, "Mmm~ Yummy cheese. Thank you Kaon-sama."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 11:15 am

Must....resist....begging...urges! thought Kyoko, resisting the urge to beg for a piece of cheese. Though she was good at resisting them, she still had some dog instincts.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 3:59 pm

Chromia almost choked on a piece of meat that she stuffed in her mouth when she heard Elisa calling Rori a handsome boy. She pounded on her chest and swallowed the meat that was stuck on her throat. "W-What do you mean handsome boy?! And what plan are you talking about?" she asked Elisa. She pulled Rori over to her. "I should keep our own plan, don't worry!" she told Rori. "Rori-kun's mine, okay?!"

Michi slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "Hey... keep it down out there..." she said before smelling something burning. She looked towards her hand and realized that she was holding the kettle directly. She pulled away her hand and ran for the lake, putting her hand right in the water. "T-Tch...."

Kaon sighed and reached out another piece of cheese towards Syaorin. "So much happening so quickly..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 5:34 pm

Kyoko yawned.

"You two remind me of my mom and Lynette," she muttered.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 02 Nov 2010, 7:39 pm

"Nevermind Rori," Elisa said wiping away her forming tears hurriedly and walking away from them and headed over to Michi, "Let me see your hand." It was more of a request than a demand, she wouldn't admit it but she was worried about her maid.

"Wha-wha..?!" Was all Rori could manage out, a clear flush appearing on her cheeks. Why was Chromia acting.. like a jealous girlfriend?

"Oh, who's acting like mom and Miss Yoko?" A voice asked from behind Kyoko, elbows were placed on top of the girl's head, being used as a prop for Ariane.

"Eh? Did Elisa-san invite alot of people to the picnic?" Syaorin asked after swallowing down another cheese.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 7:43 pm

"Hello, Ariane," said Kyoko, her eye twitching a little.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next