Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Touhou Kids RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Touhou Kids RP

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 7:48 pm

"I'm fine, Elisa-sama..." she said as she kept her hand in the water. She had to admit to herself, it hurt a LOT. It seemed like she had her hand there without noticing for a good three seconds or so. The pot was boiling too. "If you demand it, though... then I will." she said, extending her hand towards Elisa.

Chromia took a piece of meat and waved it around Rori's face. "Here you go, Rori-kun! Say aaaaaaa~" she said as she bit one end of it, the other parts of it dangling on her mouth.

Kaon looked and saw another girl behind Kyoko. "Another visitor? And who might you be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 02 Nov 2010, 8:20 pm

Elisa inspected her maid's hand, it didn't look too bad but it still was a cause for concern. She wasn't all that skilled in healing, but there was one thing she knew. Something Remi-okaasama would do for her whenever she hurt herself. She leaned over and a gently placed her lips on the palm of Michi's hand in a kiss, "Pain, pain fly away..." She whispered before pulling herself back upright.

Rori's mouth fell open in surprise, "Wha?!" Was Chromia serious? Had this couple thing gone to the girl's head? WAS SHE INSANE?! Oh wait... Rori knew better than that. Of course she was insane.

"My, my, what a lovely girl," The half spider youkai said, "I'm Ariane Araignee, and who might such a exquisite girl as yourself be?"

Something in Syaorin's gut twisted. She didn't like how Ariane was looking at Kaon one bit. She had a sudden dislike for the other girl, but just as suddenly felt guilty. She had been taught better than that, she shouldn't dislike someone she barely knew.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 8:27 pm

"...... Eh?" Michi just stared at her hand, looking at it as if something was wrong. "Elisa-sama... you didn't have to..." she said, turning away. Her face had a slight blush on it now and she did not want to show it. No one else besides her parents has ever done that to her at all. She didn't expect it from anyone, even more so, her own mistress. She stood up and headed for the kettle. "I-I'm going to prepare the tea now..."

Chromia looked at Rori and noticed that her mouth was wide open. She gave a thumbs up as if saying 'good job'. She then went a little closer to her and dropped the piece of meat into Rori's mouth. "That's how birds feed others, right? Right?" she asked, sitting back and laughing a little.

"Umm... Thank you?" Kaon said, a little confused. "I'm Kaon Komeiji. This is my pet and best friend, Syaorin." she said, patting Syaorin on the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 8:29 pm

"This is my annoying little sister," muttered Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 02 Nov 2010, 9:33 pm

Rori choked on the meat that suddenly went in her mouth, pounding her chest to get it to go down. "I- I'm only half bird you know..." Rori said weakly. It wasn't a pleasant experience to have food practically thrown down your throat.

Elisa was confused by Michi's action for a moment, then realization dawned on her and a grin formed on her lips. Not exactly what she had planned, but at least it was something.

When Kaon petted her head, Syaorin forgot why she was even felt like that in the first place, "Nice to meet you Ariane-san."

"Oh... I see.... you're taken, that's a shame," Ariane commented then heard her sister's comment about being annoying. she circled her arms around Kyoko in a loose hug, "Aw don't be like that Kyoko-nee, you know you wuv my adorable self."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 9:38 pm

"Whatever," said Kyoko. "You're still annoying,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:17 pm

Chromia then hugged Rori and giggled. "That means you half-liked it! See? We're a good couple after all!" she said with a laugh. She wanted to act consistently so that no one will suspect anything at all. It also seemed a little fun.

Michi then put teacups on the mat and poured tea in them. "Please enjoy yourself." she said as she put the kettle back onto the ground near the fire.

"Taken...? Oh no, no one kidnapped me at all!" Kaon said as she laughed. She had no idea what the other girl meant by taken, but that was the first thing that came to her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:04 am

"I guess," Rori said with a shrug. She had given up on resisting Chromia's need to prove that they are a couple. Just as long as Chromia didn't try to jam any more food down her throat then it wouldn't be too bad.

Elisa grabbed herself a cup of tea and took a small sip from it, "Delicious as always, Michi." She commented taking another drink of the tea.

"Fufu~ Kidnapped?" Ariane said with a sly grin, "That's not what I mean at all."

"Then what do you mean?" Syaorin asked curiously.

Ariane continued to grin slyly as she answered, "Fu~ I'm not sure I should tell. Much more fun to keep you wondering, but of course you could always ask someone else."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:10 am

Chromia sighed and lay down on the mat. She was a little tired and she was already full. It was really worthwhile to be there and pretend being Rori's girlfriend after all. They got free food and as far as she knows, no one got hurt. Shortly after, she began snoring lightly fast asleep.

Michi simply looked down at the mat and didn't reply as Elisa sipped the tea that she made. She didn't feel like being complemented at that time, since she was feeling that something was strange.

Kaon meanwhile got curious as to what Ariane was saying. She nodded and yelled over to her cousin. "Elisa-nee! What does it mean when someone says that I'm taken?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:22 am

Elisa who had been gracefully drinking her tea, not so gracefully spit it back out. She quickly composed herself before addressing her cousin, or at least she thought she had composed herself, "It means.. uhm... you see when two people.... uhm... Michi! You explain it to her!"

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:27 am

"If I have to, Elisa-sama..." she said before clearing her throat and putting on a serious voice for Kaon. "You see, Lady Kaon, what she is implying by 'taken' is that you belong to someone. Usually that involves a relationship between a couple, such as these two right here." she said, pointing at Rori and the sleeping Chromia. "I hope that answers your question."

Kaon just stared at Michi, not moving and having a slight blush on her face. She didn't realize what she was just asked. She wondered if people always thought of her and Syaorin like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:42 am

Syaorin felt her cheeks burn red, and bowed her head down to hide the obvious blush. She never considered that her and Kaon would look like a couple. It was then that Rori's earlier question dawned on her. So it wasn't the first time someone had mistaken them for a couple.

"Well yes, that's basically it," Elisa added, "You can't really blame people for getting the wrong idea, you two are awfully affectionate to eachother. Even I wonder sometimes."

Rori meanwhile remained silent, choosing to stay out of this conversation. She looked down at the sleeping Chromia, shaking her head slightly. She had to admit, the girl was kinda cute when she wasn't trying to do idiotic things that would potentially get Rori killed. Shame she couldn't be as peaceful awake as she was asleep.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 8:15 pm

"Who was unusually affectionate....?" Michi mumbled quietly. She still can't help but think about it. It was very weird for her mistress to have done that to her over a slight burn on the hand, even though it did hurt a bit.

Kaon looked at Syaorin and then smiled slightly, petting her again. Syaorin had been very loyal to her for so long so she thought that it was natural for her to have a weird feeling of wanting to be close to her pet all the time. "I think it's just because me and Syaorin are close as master and pet. You know, it's really comforting whenever Syaorin's close by."

Chromia rolled over a little in her sleep and her head ended up on Rori's lap and she used it somewhat like a pillow. She mumbled something in her sleep. "H-Hehe... So that's why.... Rori-chan was acting all weird..." she said as she giggled a little in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 8:58 pm

Rori's cheeks tinted for umptenth time that day, she really needed to talk about this with Chromia later. This was just way to embarrassing for a repeat of today to happen again. No matter how much Rori disliked it, she also kind of liked the attention as well, not even bothering to move the blonde off her lap. "W-why I was acting weird?" She repeated to herself, what in the world was Chromia dreaming about.

"I suppose that makes sense," Elisa said, not seeming to notice Michi's mumbling. Or rather she did, but didn't want to say anything. At least not in front of everyone, "Well, it's good that you're not a couple. I don't think I could survive giving you the talk."

Syaorin, who had been leaning into Kaon's hand as she petted her, gave Elisa a questioning expression, "What talk?"

"It's nothing, nothing, your mothers will tell you about it eventually, Syaorin."

Ariane had meanwhile saw Chromia's action and wondered if laying on a lap was comfortable. She eye'd the people around, she could easily use her power to attract to get one to willing offer their lap, but she figured that would be more trouble than it's worth. So she went with the next best thing, and layed her head on her sister's lap. A little sisterly bonding never hurt anyone anyway, "Hey Kyoko-nee, your lap is a little boney. You need to eat more and make it nice, fat, and fluffy. You should probably eat another three portions. Yeah that would put plenty of meat on those boney legs of yours." She complained, yet kept her head on her sister's lap, probably just because she knew it would annoy her.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 03 Nov 2010, 9:04 pm

"Whatever you say....shorty," said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 10:15 pm

Chromia then sat up and stretched her arms, rubbing her eyes afterwards as she yawned. It was a good nap and she just had a very strange but rather nice dream. She looked to her side and saw Rori. Of course, she was still half-asleep. She hugged Rori and giggled. "You do like me, do you Rori-chaaaan~?" she said in a somewhat dazed voice. "I'm the daughter of the strongest after all~"

Michi sighed and shook her head a little. "Ah, the talk... I had gone through it as a part of my studies... If I am to serve my lady well, I needed to have the knowledge to advise her in any way possible. Still, I think that if anyone was to talk about it with Lady Kaon, Elisa-sama should."

Kaon looked even more curious than before. She went near Elisa and giggled. "Elisa-nee, tell me tell me! It sounds interesting! It's fine, you can just whisper it to me or even talk with me in our minds, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 11:22 pm

"I refuse," Elisa replied almost instantly, "Trust me, you don't want to have this talk for a good long time. It was most horrifying when Remi-okaasan gave me the talk. She used a banana and a donut for visual demonstrations," The half vampire noticeably shivered, "I wish Sakuya-san gave me the talk instead. You were lucky Michi, really lucky."

"So is the talk a scary story, like the ones Orin tells me," Syaorin asked innocently.

Elisa shook her head, "Not really.... unless Remi-okaasama tells it.*

Rori was half listening to the conversation as Chromia hugged onto her. It took everything she had not to simply explode due to embarrassment. "Sure Chromia sure," She answered patting the blonde on the head. She heard Elisa mention her bad experience with the talk. She could only sympathize since her own parents had given her the talk. Them mentioning the birds and the bees wouldn't have been so bad if not for the fact that her mother really was a bird and her 'papa' a bug.

"My that's not a very nice thing to say about Syaorin, since you couldn't possibly be talking about me," Ariane commented to her sister, "Since there are three other people here way shorter than myself."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 11:32 pm

Michi raised her eyebrow and shook her head, looking at Elisa with a straight face. "I was not so lucky... In my opinion, I was even more unfortunate. Miss Patchouli was the one who taught me about it in my studies. You know Miss Patchouli... she is very wise, but she knows things in too much detail. It was not a pleasant talk, trust me Elisa-sama..."

"You told me so~" she giggled again and poked Rori on the cheeks. Obviously, she was still half-dreaming that time. It might take her a bit to actually wake up. She started changing her voice a little and tried imitating Rori's voice. "Oh Chromia-chan~ You're so special and strong like your Chiruno-mama~ I really like you and stuff... I think that's what you said~"

Kaon crossed her arms and pouted. "Mou... I feel so left out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:05 am

"Pfft, I'd take Patchu's talk over Okaa-sama's any day," Elisa said, "At least I'd learn something instead of not being able to eat breakfast the next morning. Or any other mornings with donuts and bananas."

"Don't worry Kaon-sama, I don't know what they're talking about either," Syaorin said giving her master an assuring pat on the shoulder.

"Fufu~ Are you sure you shouldn't give Kaon-san the talk?" Ariane interjected, "You know how animals can be when it's that time of the year..." She glanced over to Syaorin who only returned the glance with a confused look, "It might be better to explain while you can."

Elisa coughed into her fist, not entirely comfortable with that idea, "I suppose you're right, but maybe after the picnic. Or when there's a time I can explain things alone with her."

Rori meanwhile sighed, "You're still half asleep aren't you...." She then promptly pinched Chromia's cheek to wake her up, "I didn't say that, you were dreaming dummy."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:21 am

"I guess I also would not mind Lady Remilia's demonstrations. Miss Patchouli had blackboards.... and she draws with good detail... almost too good..." she said, her eye twitching a little. "Anyways, there is a good risk of her pet having sudden urges... I learned those too..." she said with a slight shudder.

"Animals this time of the year... E-Eh? Are you sick, Syaorin?!" she said with a very worried voice while holding Syaorin's shoulders. "Tell me, are you feeling stange? I don't want you to be sick!"

Chromia blinked and looked around after her cheek got pinched. "Huh...? Oh, good morning loli-chan." she said, her speech still a little messed up because she just woke up.

Michi looked over at Rori sharply. "... What did she say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:16 pm

"Volunteer my services giving them the talk," said Kyoko. "You see, when two people love eachother very much, or have had a few drinks...."

The rest of what Kyoko said had to be censored. Lets just say she went over a variaty of topics in great detail, and probably left a few listeners somewhat traumatized.

"...and that's what Ariane meant when she said you were taken," she finished. "Any questions?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 04 Nov 2010, 8:31 pm

"SHE SAID NOTHING!" Wriggle's kid yelled suddenly when Michi had questioned Chromia's loli comment. Lucky for the reverse trap, Kyoko had started talking about the facts of life, distracting everyone present, and causing Rori's face to turn a shade of green to match her hair.

"Why yes, I have a question," Elisa said through gritted teeth, "Who the hell told you to explain that to her?! I was trying to prevent Kaon from getting traumatized, thank you very much!"

Syaorin then tentatively raised her hand, "Uhmm... what's a ***** and a ****?"

Last edited by Since I'm Nazrin on Thu 04 Nov 2010, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 04 Nov 2010, 8:34 pm

"It's less traumatizing than how I learned it," said Kyoko, before turning to Syaorin. "ER....ask Ariane. I'm sure she'd be glad to fill you in,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Nov 2010, 8:41 pm

Chromia barely knew anything that was said in the lecture or whatever that was. She simply kept eating the meat that was remaining in the boxes. She took a look at Rori and saw that her face turned green. "Mou... is my eating really that icky?" she said with a sigh.

Michi kept a straight face and gave a sigh of relief after the whole discussion. "Lady Patchouli... I think I could thank you now for giving me those lectures..."

Kaon raised her hand as well. "Yeah, I have the same question as Syaorin.. what are those? They sound funny~" she said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 04 Nov 2010, 8:48 pm

"Don't. You. Dare..." Elisa warned with a dangerous tone, it was better that they didn't know. At least not until Elisa had a chance to discuss ii in much better terms, "Michi if one of them so much as say one thing about certain things, I want you to silence them at once."

"Fufu~ well Kyoko, you heard her," Ariane said, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "You should be the one to tell~"

Rori merely shook her head at Chromia, still feeling a little nauseous at the previous conversation. While Syaorin frowned slightly, she didn't like that her question wasn't going to get answered, but she'd accept it if she had to.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 04 Nov 2010, 8:52 pm

"Um....er... um....ask Lynette?" said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Nov 2010, 8:57 pm

Kaon looked at Elisa and laughed a little. "Wah, Elisa-nee made a scary face! I think we should wait for the answer until later, Syaorin~" she said as she petted her on the head. "Oh and we're almost out of food...." she said, looking at the lunch boxes.

Chromia then looked up at everyone, a piece of meat still dangling from her mouth. "Hmm? What is it?" she said with a clueless voice.

Michi then sighed and shook her head while holding her forehead. "I told you that she was going to eat everything up... I should have taken Sakuya-okasama's advice to double up the servings...." she then looked at Elisa and nodded. "I would gladly silence anyone for my mistress."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 04 Nov 2010, 9:45 pm

"Why Michi, what scary eyes you have...." said Kyoko, backing away from Michi about an inch.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Nov 2010, 10:04 pm

"It is for aiming at places to plant my knives on you, Kyoko-san..." she said while chuckling a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 05 Nov 2010, 1:17 pm

Kyoko laughed.

"I guess I should learn to keep my mouth shut then," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next