Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids RP

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Touhou Kids RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Touhou Kids RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 05 Nov 2010, 8:18 pm

"Oh well," Elisa said with a shrug, "I lost my appetite after Kyoko's lovely discussion."

"Hey, why don't we go for a walk then?" Syaorin suggested.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Nov 2010, 9:58 pm

Kaon clapped and stood up. "Great idea! Syaorin's so smart. Good girl good girl~" she said as she scratched her behind her ear.

"Well then... I will be cleaning up, I assume." Michi said as she started putting away all the empty boxes.

Chromia jumped up and giggled. "Rori-kun could go with me! And.. and... ummm..." she was thinking of how to prove even more that they were a couple. "Do couple stuff!"

Michi chuckled and looked right at Rori. "Is that so?"

Chromia laughed and pointed at Michi. "You just sounded like Rumia-mama!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 06 Nov 2010, 8:42 pm

"It's not what you think!" Rori said sharply, holding up her hands, "At least I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking."

"She's not," Elisa said off offhandedly as she stood up, "I don't even have to read her mind to tell that she's still suspicious about whether you're a boy or not."

"Eh..? Oh...uhm..." Rori was trying to come up with a good response when suddenly dawned on her. Something she couldn't believe she was so dumb to forget, "WAIT! You can read minds!"

"And? Is that a problem..?" Elisa asked with a tiny smirk.

Rori quickly shook her head, "N-no.It's just... wouldn't you know whether I'm a boy or a girl..?"

Elisa's smirk grew wider, "Why yes, yes I would. Now why don't you and your little girlfriend run along with Kaon, Syaorin, and those two mutts. Michi and I will catch up later."

"My, my want some alone time with the maid," Ariane whispered to Elisa.

"Shut up mutt."

Syaorin meanwhile, grabbed onto her master's hand and lead her along the shore of Misty Lake, "Come on Kaon-sama!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 06 Nov 2010, 8:50 pm

"Did you just call my sister a mutt?" said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Nov 2010, 10:07 pm

Michi chuckled as Elisa told Rori that she was suspicious. "Thank you for saving me some breath, Elisa-sama..."

Chromia looked at Rori when she reacted a little about someone reading minds. Of course, she was a little clueless as to why it would be that bad to have someone reading their minds. "What's too bad about reading minds, Rori-kun? I don't get it at all..." she then heard Elisa and Rori talk a little more and then she realized it. "Ohhhh...." she said with a little feel of realization. "Y-Yes, miss mean vampire person, I'll get going with my girlfriend!" she said as she grabbed Rori's wrist and ran towards the shore of the lake.

"Yes, let's go, Syaorin..." Kaon said as she nodded and giggled, running towards the lake as well. "Chromia-chan! Rori-kun! Wait for us!"

Michi looked at Elisa with curiosity. "Why would you want to be alone with me, Elisa-sama? And.... didn't Chromia just call that bug her girlfriend? I thought he was a male?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 06 Nov 2010, 10:32 pm

"Oh leave it alone Kyoko," Ariane said, dragging her sister away to join the others, "You don't need to get mad at every little insult thrown my way. I'm a big girl, I take care of myself just fine."

"Auuu~ Do you think Elisa knows I'm a girl?? Rori asked, being too confused to have noticed Chromia's slip of the tongue or that Syaorin and Kaon had just caught up.

"So you're a girl, Rori-kun... or rather, Rori-chan?" Syaorin asked having heard Rori's question.

Rori jumped in surprise, then calmed down when she realized it wasn't the scary maid, "Uh.. uhm..." She bowed her head in defeat, "Yes, I am...."

"Eeeh? Did you know she was a girl Kaon-sama?"

---
Elisa sighed, shaking her head, "That's what I get for thinking that idiot could keep it a secret. Well my use the bug has come to an end so I might as well tell you that she is indeed a girl."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Nov 2010, 10:44 pm

Chromia waved her hand at Rori in dismissal. "No problem! Remember, I'm a genius!" she said as she laughed proudly. When Syaorin started talking, she froze for a moment and laughed a little more nervously. "A-Ahaha... Sorry..."

Kaon nodded towards Syaorin and giggled. "Yup. I just wanted to know how long it will be until they get exposed. I gotta say, that was really impressive. Still, are you two a couple?"

Chromia was still insistent on keeping even a bit of their cover on. She grabbed Rori and put her arm around her back. "Yes we are! Now stop asking!"
-------------

"Use for her...?" Michi said in even more confusion. "Elisa-sama... what is the meaning of this?"

Meanwhile, the leaves rustled behind the trees leading to the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 07 Nov 2010, 4:43 pm

"I wasn't going to do anything rash," Kyoko lied, as she took her hand off the hilt of her katana.

She then noticed a rustling in the bushes, and returned her hand to the hilt of her katana. She knew this day would come. Years of watching horror movies had prepared her this day. She was not going to say "Oh, it's just the wind," and assume it was nothing till the killer had slain all her friends, leaving only her to run away screaming till she eventually found a way to stop them from killing her. She was going to strike!

She gave a sudden battle cry, and leapt into the air, swinging her katana at the bush.

"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

Rika Scarlet was just wandering outside after her special class with Patchouli that she had. She saw the others head for the lake and just decided to spy on them for the meantime. She was a little jealous that they were all having so much fun while she was stuck hitting the books. Not long after, she was found and someone just jumped into the air and was about to hit her with a katana.

Quickly, she drew a card from her pocket and declared. "Exorcism -Subdue-!" she said as the card turned into several amulets headed for the attacker's body. If even one was to stick, that body part would numb down and be immobile until she takes it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 08 Nov 2010, 11:47 am

Kyoko hit the ground in front of Rika. Both of her legs, along with her right arm, were immobilized.

"oh....hi Rika. Thought you were someone else...." she said, blushing slightly.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 10 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

"Ha!?" Rori looked over at Chromia with a surprised expression. They knew she wqas a girl, what was the point in keeping the facade that they were a couple. It made no sense at all.

Elisa merely waved the maid off, "It's nothing Michi, nothing at a..." She was suddenly interupted by Kyoko's sudden attack and the arrival of her cousin, "Oh my, Rika, what do we owe this surprise?"

Ariane snickered at her sister, "Fufufufu~ you and your weird paranoia, nee-chan. By the by, that was an excellent counter Rika-sama. Brava! Brava!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Nov 2010, 8:48 pm

"This is interesting, really interesting. I wonder what the kids will look like~?" Kaon said as she giggled. She imagined several possibilities for the look of their children. All of them were very cute. In fact, they were so cute that she could just go ahead and hug them to death.

"K-Kids...?!" Chromia said as she then looked at Rori a little nervously, giving her that 'sorry for dragging you into this' look. "That's silly..."

-------------------------------

Michi looked towards the trees and saw Rika. She stood up and bowed politely. "Ah, Lady Rika... It seems like you have finished your studies with lady Patchouli. I do hope that it was not troublesome."

Rika waved her hand in dismissal. "It was fine." she then looked at everyone and smiled slightly, stepping out of the trees and into the light, her hat covering her body in a shadow. Of course, since she was only half-vampire now she was not as affected by the sun. "Hello, everyone. It looks like a gathering that I was not invited to... Oh how cruel of you, Elisa..." she then looked towards Ariane and chuckled. "An excellent counter deserving of the Scarlet name~" she said as she removed the amulets on Kyoko's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:30 pm

Kyoko got to her feet a bit ackwardly.

"Damn good counter," said Kyoko. "It would take some fancy dodging to avoid that..."

In her head, Kyoko was already thinking of strategies to counter the counter. Perhapse if she used drills to intercept the amulets, then attacked with her sword....

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 18 Nov 2010, 10:59 pm

"Wouldn't work.." Elisa stated simply to Kyoko's thoughts, "Even if you manage to counter her amulets, she'd have some other trick up her sleeve. She is a Scarlet after all. We're not that easy to beat."

"Fufufu, we really should be careful with our thoughts around you, right?" Ariane noted.

Elisa shook her head, "I don't even bother reading your mind. It is a very, very disturbing place. What in the world does your mother teach you?"

Ariane smirked, "I think you already know..."

--
"Huh?" Syaorin tilted her head, "But you're a couple right? Couples usually have kids. I mean my parents were a couple and had me!"

Rori waved her arms in front of her in slight panicky motions, "No no! We're too young to think about kids! Right Chromia, right?" The bug girl looked around to see if there were anything to distract them with. There, off to the right she saw a weird rip in the sky. "W-what's that?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Nov 2010, 11:31 pm

After hearing a little from Elisa about Kyoko's plans, she simply chuckled lightly and shook her head. Of course, she would have a lot of things up her sleeve for every situation there might be. She had her mother to thank for the versatility of amulets and her other mother for the powerful sealing magic. "If you were to anticipate my first move and counter it, I will not be foolish enough to be simply standing there. Of course, I will unleash another spell card after evading and finding a weak spot."

Michi looked over at Elisa and Ariane. "Lady Ariane, is it? Please stop bothering my mistress with such disturbing thoughts. She does not have much control of her powers than she actually thinks. Sometimes, she might even be reckless" she said straight and to the point. Of course, it was partly a lie but still generally true for her at least.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kaon put her hands together at Syaorin's point and giggled. "I think kids will be wonderful~ They're so energetic and adorable I could just kyuu~"

At what Rori said, Chromia simply nodded her head enthusiastically in agreement. She didn't want to still think of children at that time. What she wanted was just to hunt with her mother, and freeze frogs with her other mother. Of course, she likes freezing frogs more. It seemed quite amusing to see them thaw.

Chromia was completely oblivious to the rip in the sky. Kaon, however, looked up at it and then quickly got into Elisa's mind, quickly reporting to her about it. "Elisa-nee, it's an emergency! Look up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 19 Nov 2010, 12:10 pm

"Getting her to stop thinking disturbing thoughts is like trying to keep to convince Cirno she's not the strongest," said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 19 Nov 2010, 4:57 pm

"Quite true, impossible," Ariane agreed with her sister but was instantly silenced when Elisa raised her hand.

"Hush now, we have trouble," The vampire said looking up at the sky, "Oh... I see what Kaon meant. Ariane, Kyoko, it seems that mother of yours was careless again. There's a rip in the sky. Normally I'd drag your mother here personally to fix this mess, but I'm a bit curious as to see where that rip leads to..."

With a grin, Elisa sent a telepathic message to Kaon, Tell the others to get on back here. We're going to investigate that rip before closing.

--
"Kaon-sama what should we do about that?" Syaorin asked, having heard stories about the last time a rip was in the sky.

Rori gave them a curious look, wondering what they were worried about, "Eh? What's wrong?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 19 Nov 2010, 5:05 pm

"Shouldn't we send a scout through first?" said Kyoko. "I vote we send Ariane...."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Nov 2010, 5:56 pm

Michi was a little surprised and she looked at Elisa, getting slightly worried. She knew that her mistress was up to something and she was sure that she wanted to investigate that rip in the sky. She had a very bad feeling about it. "E-Elisa-sama... I insist, let's just go home. Lady Remilia and Lady Flandre might be worried we stay out for too long."

Rika looked up towards the sky and saw the rip. She chuckled a little and then looked at Elisa. "Hey, this is somewhat like that incident that my mothers solved years back. I say we go and solve this incident as well."

----------------------------------
Kaon looked over towards Syaorin and upon hearing her cousin's plan, she giggled and led Syaorin over back to the others. "I say we go and see what Elisa-nee has in mind."

Chromia looked at Rori as well and dragged her by the hand, giggling and flying towards the group. "We're going too!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 19 Nov 2010, 6:38 pm

"Oh don't be such a worry wort, Michi. Don't you have faith in me, I can handle something as simple as this without my mamas," Elisa said waving her maid off, "Anyway, I agree. We should let Ariane go in first to check."

"Very well if you insist," Ariane replied, knowing better than to protest when both Scarlets were present. She floated up in the sky and looked critically at the rip before flying into it.

"Where'd Ariane go?" Syaorin asked, as she and Kaon returned along with Rori and Chromia.

"Why, she so graciously offered to go in and scout out that rip in the sky," Elisa replied with a smirk before looking back up, waiting for the spider-dog return.

It wasn't too long till Ariane poked her head back out giving a thumbs up, "Everything looks clear here!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 19 Nov 2010, 7:01 pm

"Good job, sis!" said Kyoko, before following her through the portal.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Nov 2010, 7:35 pm

Michi sighed and held her forehead, feeling a little lightheaded. "Oh my, nothing Elisa-sama has plotted has ever ended well... Do you remember what happened when you tried sneaking into Lady Cerise's room and finding her spray?" she said, looking at Elisa.

Kaon giggled nervously and scratched the back of her head. "Y-Yeah... she was scary..."

Rika tilted her head in curiosity. "Spray...? What spray?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 19 Nov 2010, 7:55 pm

"Hey, hey that was a long time ago," Elisa protested, "Ariane went in and she's fine so I say there is nothing dangerous. Now let's go before Kyoko and Ariane take off to have all the fun."

With that Elisa took off flying to the rip. She hated when Michi was right, and she had a feeling this was going to be another of those times. But she was too stubborn to admit it.

Syaorin looked between Kaon and Elisa who was flying away, "Are we gonna go too?"

"Spray? Wriggle-papa said to stay away from sprays," Rori commented, "Nothing good comes of them."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 19 Nov 2010, 9:04 pm

Meanwhile, on the other side of the portal (I'm aware how ironic the use of "meanwhile" is here), Kyoko looked around.

"This place looks familiar," she said. "Shame, I was hoping for some weird alien world with fishhead aliens or something,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:01 pm

Michi sighed and then looked over towards the rip. "I guess that I need to go and make sure that the mistress does not get in trouble..." she said as she flew over through the rip.

Kaon giggled and then grabbed Syaorin by the hand. "Of course we're going! What fun is it to get left behind?" she said as she flapped her wings, flying through the rip as well.

Chromia then flew over to the rip as well, with her arms spread out. "Hahaha! This is gonna be fun! Rori-chaaan! Let's go!"

Rika then looked around and saw that she was getting left behind. She hesitated for a moment. She would get into so much trouble with her parents if she wasn't home soon. Then she sighed and then made her way through the rip as well. "Wait for me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:28 pm

"Hey, everyone! Welcome to....wherever we are!" said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:31 pm

Once Elisa got through the rip, she took a good look around her. As Kyoko said, it was indeed a familiar. Very, very familiar, in fact she saw this place every single day. "Phooey, it seems the portal just led back home. And here I thought it would to somewhere more interesting."

"Fufu," Ariane laughed lightly, "Well you guys worried for nothing."

"Oh we're back in the mansion," Syaorin said as her and Kaon entered, "Well guess we just got back quicker than normal, ne?"

Rori meanwhile sighed in relief, "Phew, I'm glad it's no where dangerous...."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:39 pm

"Looks the same to me. Awww, this is so boring!" Chromia said, pouting and crossing her arms. She expected something strange and exciting from the rip in the sky but all she did was go back to the mansion.

"At least this gets rid of Michi's worries of getting home, right?" Kaon said as she landed on the ground.

"At least that's for you... I still have to go back to my own mansion. It's not that far away, though." Rika said, looking around.

Michi then saw a familiar face sleeping. It was her father, Meiling. "Well, it seems normal enough..."

Not long later, Sakuya emerged from the gates and walked towards them. "Are you all lost? Please do not enter the mansion if you have no business with the mistress." she said, looking at them.

"W-Wait... oka-sama... I live here!" Michi said, a little shock at what she heard.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have any children... and I don't remember you living in the mansion. Although the mistress might take a liking and make you a maid." Sakuya said with a little curiosity on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:43 pm

"Oh dear," said Kyoko, before backing towards the portal. "I didn't realize mom could make time portals as well..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:56 pm

"Now see here Sakuya-san," Elisa spoke up, stepping forward giving off an air of superiority. Her third eye twitched in iratation, "I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but when Remi-okaasama hears about this, she will not be happy in the least bit."

Suddenly a yawn was heard Meiling opened her eyes, rubbing them a bit, "Hey Sakuya, I didn't know you had a little sister." Meiling commented as she stretched and stood up, "She looks like the spitting image of you... except with red hair..."

"Huh?" Syaorin scratched her head in confusion, "Is Meiling-sensei playing along too? How come she doesn't recognize Michi-chan...?"

"Wow did that kid just call me sensei?" Meiling grinned, "Well if you want me to teach you some moves, I'm always willing to help an aspiring martial artist."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next