Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fantasy RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy RP Empty Fantasy RP

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 4:19 pm

In a fantasy world where humans, monsters, and magic coexist, a story of different people begins. What adventure awaits them? What challenges wil they face? When will cliché epic intros in a fantasy RP become some other unusual intro of some sorts? No one knows. (This basically means that I don't ahve a plot yet and we just RP with each other co-existing in a fantasy world set in maybe older times when there are no computers and stuff... kinda like those cliché RPG scenarios with villages like FF or Golden Sun. I'll come up with a plot along the way.)

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post by Tom Mon 01 Nov 2010, 4:47 pm

Tom sat in a tavern, dozens of unconscious men around him. This tavern had been rather mediocre as far as challenges went, but the prize had been rather good, if not utterly useless to Tom. Mainly because they were panties, but also because they had the same effect as his own underwear, which was the sprout a fully prehensile tail at the whim of the wearer.

Two large men entered the tavern and saw the obviously under age boy next to the unconscious men. The first man was shorter and stockier than the other, and he reached for Tom, who dodged, grabbed the man's arm and head, and slammed the latter against the table, knocking him out. The other received a back flip kick to his chin before he could draw his dagger.

With a sigh, Tom stood up, panties in hand, and walked straight into...

Last edited by Tom on Tue 02 Nov 2010, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 9:32 pm

Cathy had just finished her daily thievery and she has gotten a considerable amount of gold to spend her worries away, not that she had any worries of course. "Ah, rich travelers are the best~" she said as she twirled the pouch of gold coins in her hand and looked at the tavern where she usually goes. She put the hood on her cloak and entered the tavern, looking around to see the whole mess and an underaged boy... holding panties.

"My my, are little tykes a little too perverted today?" she said as she walked past, avoiding the bodies on the floor by stepping over them. She ruffled the boy's hair as she walked past. "Sorry, but I'm not into younger boys~" she said as she continued walking and sat down near the bar. "One full glass of the best you've got, I had a good harvest today!" she said as she put the pouch full of coins on the counter in front of her. The bartender started pouring the glass of her drink and put it in front of her. She took a couple of coins and gave it to the bartender. She took the glass in her hand and took a single gulp.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 01 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

Joe walked into the tavern.

"I'll take the strongest stuff you got," he said, as he walked in, and sat next to Cathy.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 02 Nov 2010, 2:54 pm

Tom went red and replied "H-hey!"

Instead of pursuing the matter further, he decided to lean back against a wall and wonder just how had managed to miss the barkeeper.

His latest quest meant he was a long way from the monastery, so Tom had taken to raiding bars, smacking people around, and sleeping at a table. There was a plus side to this, being that he never overslept, as many of the people he defeated ended up waking before him and attacking him in the morning. To be safe, he decided to haul the men outside the tavern, then chill out for the night.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

White walked into town with tired express on his face, dark areas under his eyes and messy look that would mistake him for ghoul . He had walked all night through forest which wasn't really an inviting place for setting up a camp, with all the monstrous eyes glittering in moonlight in the darkness watching him." Just my luck the forest end's just outside of town...."

He noticed how monk was hauling out men which were far bigger than monk itself from tavern and tossing them into a big pile infront the tavern and going back inside.

White looked the pile of unconscious men eyes half open before heading inside tavern. There was three person's inside the tavern, including Barkeeper. The monk who just builded the pile infornt tavern, an other man who weared wizard like robe and one cloaked person.

White looked around if he could see anybody else but only saw those people. The Bar itself was in slight mess, like after an fight.

He approached the barcounter and gave one tired glance at people before he talked to barkeeper. "Excuse me, could you tell me where i could find the bounty board?" He asked eyes partly open like he would fall a sleep standing any minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 3:50 pm

"Ahh, this is the best!" she said as she put her glass down. She was able to handle alcohol quite well, and that was why she always went to a tavern right after making her move and stealing some gold from people. She noticed someone sit beside her and order drinks as well. She thought of it as an opportunity to get more money.

She then pretended to be a little dizzy, holding the side of her head and sighing. "This is really bad, I shouldn't be drinking too much~" she said before looking at Joe. "Hey, wanna have a drinking contest? Loser gives away all his gold. Please take it easy on me, I can't take much of this~"

Before she can say anything else, she noticed a strangely familiar voice near her. "Umm... I have to go for now..." she said as she grabbed her pouch of gold and put it under her cloak. She left her drink half-finished and stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 6:38 pm

"No thanks," said Joe. "I may be a wizard, but I'm not stupid,"

Then he saw her run off.

He finished his drink, and left, leaving money on the counter for the bartender. His curiosity was peaked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

White looked cloaked stranger who suddenly stood up leaving the drink half-finish When cloaked person had reached half way out of bar. White reached out for his revolver and aimed at back still looking foward at bar. " Hold it..." he said words directed at cloaked strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:31 pm

"Don't make me turn you into a frog," muttered Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:47 pm

Cathy stopped and giggled a little. "Hold what, sir?" she said as she lowered her hood to reveal the back of her hair. "You seem to be a big fan of me, following me around... Kyaaa, I'm so scared of the stalker~" she said as she turned around and put her hands behind her back, secretly holding her two revolvers. "What's up, mister goody two shoes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:59 pm

White turned around still aiming at Cathy, eyes half open."Why....out of all places, i ran into you here?! And keep those hand's out where i can see them! That was quit a humiliation you left me there..zz... last time..." He said almost falling a sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 11:03 pm

Joe grabbed a bag of peanuts, and started eating.

"This is getting entertaining," he said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

Cathy slowly moved her hands up and raised them over her head. "Hehe, you're a demanding guy, aren't you? No wonder you have such a lame job~" she said as she closed her eyes for a while. "Still, it won't be that easy to catch me. See ya later, vigilante man~" she said as she revealed small firecrackers between her fingers. She threw them in front of herself and they all burst into different crackles and made a lot of smoke. Using that clearing, she made the escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 11:13 pm

"Why do they never just shoot the person they're pointing their gun at when they have plenty of time to do so during their escape maneuver?" muttered Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 11:19 pm

"Gah!!" White woke up fully from noises of fire crackles and started to shoot toward the smoke, all shot's missing. He rushed through smoke infront the taver After Cathy, but she had already gotten away.

White rubbed his eyes like holding something back in his mind and holstered his revolver "Well see it if it's lame anymore once your caugh and in jail...." White grumpled to himself as he went back inside the bar. Giving furios kick at small rock on the ground which hit on the taver's wall and bounced back hitting in the dogpile of uncoscious men.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Nov 2010, 11:22 pm

"You have anger issues, don't you?" said Joe.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Nov 2010, 11:29 pm

"You would too if she would have humiliated you infront a large crowd, escaped, encounter again, been insulted and escaped again." White said and leaned against bar counter cover face with both hand's, tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 12:36 am

Near the outskirts of town, under a tree, sat what appeared to be a small mouse eared boy sleeping peacefully. Many people would stop and stare at the young lad, never had they seen such a creature before. Of course they had heard about the occupants of the Beast Kingdom, but to actually see one in person was quite the spectacle. Some wandered if the boy was an exile of the kingdom, others figured he was a runaway, while even others figured he had just lost his way from home.

Little did they know that the one they thought was a young boy was actually a seventeen year old girl and a commander of the Beast Kingdom. She was currently taking a break from her trek in the forest to get some needed rest, or at least that would be excuse for napping in the middle of a mission.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 12:41 am

Cathy escaped the usual guy who has been following her around and trying to catch her. It was quite annoying for her, since she didn't even get to finish her drink. It was a good thing that she managed to bring the stolen gold with her. While she was walking near the outskirts of town, she freezed for a moment. She looked to her side and saw a small person with mouse ears sleeping under a tree.

She looked around and immidiately approached it, crouching down and looking at it right in the face. "Woow... it's the first time I've seen one of these..." she brought her face a little closer. "They're so cute up close!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 12:49 am

Sensing the presence of another, one of Naz's eyes opened slightly. It looked at the thief lazily, not seeming to be even surprised that someone was that close.

"Is there a reason you're disturbing my nap?" The mouse girl drawled, opening both eyes to stare at the girl.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 12:54 am

She just kept looking at the mouse even when she opened her eyes. She giggled and smiled at her. "Good morning~" she said as she reached over to touch the mouse's ears. "Nothing that much, I just like really cute things and this is a rare sight for me. I like your ears."

She then stood up and stretched. She was a little curious as to how the mouse person ended up in the village. She looked at her again and tilted her head to the side. "Did you get separated from your parents, little boy? I could take you to them if you want to~"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:18 am

Naz's ear twitched noticeably, she was used to be mistaken for a little boy. It wasn't exactly the first time it happened since she left the Beast Kingdom. It's understandable that the humans wouldn't know that this was the normal height of an adult mouse girl.

"I thank you for the offer, but I am neither separated from my parents nor am I a little boy," The mouse girl said simply, getting up while dusting off her shorts.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:23 am

Cathy bent down to take another close look at Naz, dangerously close this time. She inspected her from head to toe and nodded before standing up straight again. "Yep, you're not a little boy alright... you're a little girl!" she said with a slight giggle. She always had a soft spot for cute things and animal ears were often a bonus. "So, you're not separated from your mom and dad.. then what are you doing alone in this dangerous village? I heard there was a thief running around who likes taking treasures along with her. Yup, dangerous person alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:31 am

Her ear twitched once again, but her face otherwise looked completely impassive. Maybe she should have been a little more thorough in her explanation, "I think you misunderstood miss, yes I'm a girl. A seventeen year old girl. I have long since stopped depending on my parents. In fact, I am currently on a mission for my kingdom."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:35 am

"Whoa! Seventeen? You're just two years younger than me!" she said with more excitement than surprise. She never knew that she would ever get to meet someone like that who was close to her age. Still, it was a little strange but she somewhat understood because of where the girl came from. She also said that she was on a mission. "Maybe I can give you information if you tell me what your mission is. Of course, I never do anything if it doesn't benefit me as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 03 Nov 2010, 12:04 pm

"Well, at the moment, I'm not in so well off either. The order of wizard's has sent me to steal back some magical orb or something from that one wizard whose supposedly so powerful that the other wizards are afraid of him. Necrus the Necromancer or something like that," said Joe.

"Necrus the necromancer?" said one of the people in the bar. "HE'S HERE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

Said patron proceeded to jump out the window, followed by several others who left the bar in a panic.

"Meh, I don't think he sounds so tough. I'm more worried about that bodyguard of his; Ballbreaker the Soul Raper. Though I would like to study that armoury of magical weapons he supposedly keeps around," Joe continued.

(whether or not these characters actually appear in the RP is up to Cathy)
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:12 pm

"Wh-whoa, shit!" Tom exclaimed, thinking that some of the unconscious men had awoken and were coming for him. Fortunately, they had escaped through a window.

"how the hell did that happen?" Asked the young monk with a yawn.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 03 Nov 2010, 2:15 pm

"They're all afraid of someone named Necrus, apparently," said Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 8:18 pm

"Well I suppose it won't hurt to tell you," Naz said, running her fingers through her hair to get it out her eyes, "My King sent me to study you humans and deem whether we should open our borders for trade or not."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next