Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fantasy RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 8:27 pm

"Trade?!" Cathy said. Her eyes had a slight sparkle in them as if she just hit the jackpot. Well, she did kinda hit the jackpot. "Oh, um I mean... Trade, is it?" she said while chuckling nervously and scratching the back of her head. "I bet your kingdom has a lot of valuable shiny stuff that are too valuable and too shiny to share if the humans don't seem like they deserve it. Am I correct?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

"Yes..." Naz answered uncertaintly, raising her eyebrow at the human. What a suspicious thing to say. Well maybe she was just imagining things. "If I don't think the humans deserve it then our borders remain closed and we keep our goods to ourselves."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 9:43 pm

"I say you keep your borders closed, I'll help you close them!" she said, giving the mouse girl a thumbs up and a wink. "I'll even keep track of all the treasury to save you all your troubles~ Boy, am I feeling good and generous today!" she said as her smile turned into a wide grin. "Now, show me the shiny- I mean... show me the things I can help you with!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 9:49 pm

"Well if you think the borders should remain closed then I suppose I can go home then," Naz said turning away from the girl. She didn't really mean it, though it would make a fine excuse as to why she was back home early. She was growing tiresome of the human lands anyway. She looked over her shoulder, holding one hand up in a farewell, "I suppose this good bye miss. Nice meeting you, maybe if you're lucky we might meet again before the borders are closed permantly."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 9:55 pm

"H-Hey! At least take me with you!" she said before sighing and jumping up high, doing a front flip and landing gracefully in front of the mouse girl. "Look here... You're a cute mouse girl and all and I'm alone traveling anyways. How about I join you to see what it's like in your cute mouse kingdom? Besides... let's say that I bring fortune to anyone who is seen with me~" she said, giving the mouse girl another wink.

It was true, since almost everyone who has tried getting close to her so far was just doing so so that she can be turned in and arrested. There was a large bounty on her head for thievery, eluding the authority, and even killing some (although she didn't mean to or even want to).

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Nov 2010, 10:02 pm

"Impossible," Naz said firmly, placing her hands on her hips and looked up at the girl seriously, "Humans are forbidden to enter our kingdom. I'd get exiled from my home forever if I so much as let you place a toe past the border. The only waya human would evber be allowed is when I deem that the borders should be open to all, but since you think I should keep them closed..." Naz trailed off letting the blonde fill in the gaps herself.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Nov 2010, 10:09 pm

"Tch... this little mouse is sharper than I thought..." she said as she tried following her again. "Well, I'm forbidden to enter any village anyways. Still, I enter. That's what I do." she put her hand on the mouse girl's head and ruffled her hair a little. "Look, I didn't mean what I said earlier, okay? Besides... you were looking at the wrong kind of human." she then crouched down and looked at Naz with a serious face. "I'm a deviant, an outcast, something unwanted in all villages. The king has put a bounty on my head and god knows how much the reward is for turning me in alive is right now..."

Of course, she was just serious because she wanted to act like it. Everyone knew about her anyways and it wouldn't make that much of a difference if the mouse girl knew about it as well. Besides, if the trade was to open, then she would have more things to get her hands on. "So, what do you say you give those poor saps a chance, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 03 Nov 2010, 11:38 pm

"Oh, that's impressive. To strike such fear in the hearts of men, at the mere mention of one's name. You know where this man is?" Tom asked, with the full intent on raiding the necromancer's hideout for rare items, and getting a good fight too.

It was technically stealing, but the monks probably wouldn't mind if it was an evildoer losing their possessions. Probably. Maybe.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 04 Nov 2010, 2:55 am

Emo was hungry and thirsty and not necessarily tired but she could use a break. She had been walking through the forest for most of the night and had finally come upon a village. Sighing happily she walked into the nearest tavern she could find, wanting something strong to go with her meal. Inside there were barely any people, only three guys and the bartender.

She took a step into the tavern and turned around, eyeing the door. There were tendrils of natural dark magic creeping across the threshold - something that only experience dark magicians could see. And even though she was a grey magician, she used dark magic enough to be able to see those raw forms of magic that affected everything around her.

"Shoo you little creepers," she said quietly, waving her right hand (the one where she wore her Bone Brace) over the door. The tendrils of dark magic quivered before receding into the night. Usually Emo welcomed the natural magic, but she didn't want any of it to influence the people that would enter the tavern.

Nodding in satisfaction, she approached the bar and rapped her knuckles onto the counter. "A meal set and your strongest red wine please," she said and the bartended hurried to get her order.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Nov 2010, 5:14 am

"Wait a minute.... you mean this guy?" White said as he rolled the wanted poster infront joe. There was picture of man with large bounty on his head. and name Ballbreaker the Soul Raper name written over the bounty?

White attention was caugh when girl with bone bracer rapped knucle against counter and ordered a meal. White gave quick punch to his stomach quietly before starving sound came out. His wallet was too empty for any luxuries right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 04 Nov 2010, 12:22 pm

"Yeah," said Joe. "I've heard he's a ruthless monster, but that he's also very polite...say, you wouldn't mind doing this quest for...er....with me, do you? I need a shield....ally! I meant ally!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Nov 2010, 1:36 am

White looked Joe browns frowned before answering. " I'll pretend i didn't hear that shield part. Ally yes, shield no.."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 05 Nov 2010, 7:42 am

Emo ate her meal silently but quickly. It was a good meal, but she's tasted better. Once her plate was clean she picked up her wine glass and took a sip from it, savoring the aged grapes and delighting in the burning feeling in her throat and mouth.

She glanced to her side at the guys out of curiosity and she nearly spit out her mouthful of wine when she saw the picture of Ballbreaker. She knew the guy, met him once on her travels and he taught her a few things, but having that big a bounty on his head...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Nov 2010, 11:23 am

White took the wanted poster and started to roll it back when he noticed how the girl who ordered a meal, was forgotten staring at the poster he was scrolling up. "hmm? Something matter?" White asked curious from girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 05 Nov 2010, 1:16 pm

"Just a joke, just a joke," said Joe, his eyes shifting. "Anyway, you get the bounty, I get the orb, and any magical items we find on the quest, deal?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 05 Nov 2010, 8:01 pm

Tom heard mentions of magical items and noticed Emo looking at the poster and grinned. Taking a seat next to her, he spoke, "Ahh, what a shame that such a large bounty and nice items will be given to them and not someone else." He noticed he still had the panties in his hand and hastily tucked them into his bag.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 05 Nov 2010, 11:43 pm

Emo shook her head at White's question, but then she jumped when she heard Tom speaking next to her.

"Uh, well..." she said, looking at the half-rolled up wanted poster. "I might... kinda... know where he is... and where he has been..."

She was a bit uncertain but bounty hunting was something she has never done and therefore wanted to try. And she liked Ballbreaker, but if he was a criminal and had such a large bounty on his head... and he was powerful too...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 05 Nov 2010, 11:48 pm

Tom shrugged. "It'd be very stupid for anyone to hunt him down and take his things. I don't do money anyway, so I don't need a bounty. I'm definitely going to stay away from wherever he is. Where is that, by the way? So I know where to stay away from, of course," He asked with an innocent expression.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 06 Nov 2010, 4:29 pm

"If you know where he is, he probably knows where to find Necrus," said Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 06 Nov 2010, 8:29 pm

"Well I was lying anyway when I said I was going to tell the king to permanently close the borders," The mouse girl replied with a very cheeky grin, "You see, I don't like being played for a fool, you'll learn quickly that I have a particularly nasty bite. In any case, I have little care for whether you're a criminal are not. The laws of humans are not my concern. I'm here to judge character, not criminal record."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Nov 2010, 8:49 pm

"Eh....." Cathy was just staring at her in surprise and a little shock. She just got outsmarted by a cute mouse girl who was supposed to be her target. "Tch, you were much smarter and more cunning than I thought... I guess I shouldn't go after cute animal girls too recklessly..." she said while shaking her head still in disbelief. "But still, you'll let me travel with you to see the mouse kingdom, right? I mean... Who doesn't want to see a whole kingdom full of cute animal people? It's heaven for me~"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 06 Nov 2010, 9:17 pm

"I suppose so..." Naz said turning it over in her brain. The girl was a criminal yes, but if she tried any funny business, she'd learn quickly that the laws of the beast kingdom were very different from human laws. "Very well you may accompany me, but only after I have completed my mission by going to the human world's capitol and I report my findings to the King. If everything is satisfactory, then and only then may you enter the Beast Kingdom."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Nov 2010, 10:00 pm

"Mhmm... So you're telling me that if the human king seems fine to you that I'll get to see little mousey kingdom? I'm in! Although I'll have to cover myself up quite well. Me and the king really do not get along that much." she said as she put the hood on her cloak. "I'm ready whatever happens, though. I hope you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Nov 2010, 10:49 am

" Hmm, this would make job a LOT easier. Okay, i'm all ears. What's your take?" White asked directly from Emo while rolling the poster up.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 09 Nov 2010, 9:39 pm

Emo raised a brow. "Are you saying that you'll allow me to accompany you on this bounty?" she asked. Never had she did a thing before. She didn't have any partners or friends to travel with, even on a job. She didn't even belong to a guild, just went from town to town taking on the odd job that suited her.

"Because if you are," she continued. "You're going to have to give me an equal profit of the reward as well as let me keep any dark artifacts we may find."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 09 Nov 2010, 9:49 pm

Naz had already gotten a good distance ahead of her before she even finished the sentence. She moved at her usual quick pace, not realizing normal humans a little slower than her. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed the thief was no where near her, "Hey are you coming or what?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Nov 2010, 10:32 pm

When she looked up, she was about to talk a little more, but she noticed that the mouse girl was already far away. "Hm... So she's a speedster too... This will be interesting, really interesting." she said to herself as she waved her arm. "I'll be there, don't worry."

She then ran quickly and caught up to the mouse girl in a few seconds, skidding to a stop. "I can take you to the palace if you don't know the way to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Nov 2010, 12:31 am

"Yes, the bounty profit splittings going to be easy. Its a lot of money even when split, but the i don't know about magic artifact part, you gona have to talk to him about it." White said pointing thumb over shoulder at Joe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 10 Nov 2010, 3:54 pm

"Or or or, I could take them and run," Tom replied with a grin. "Although, I'm a bit of an elitist, so he can take all the shit and I'll just take a couple of rare or powerful things."
Tom's mission involved collecting two powerful magical weapons, however he had not quite been told where they were. Also, the rumours he had heard pointed to an even more powerful weapon, and that would make a lovely addition to his personal collection. And that was ignoring Necrus' own weapons and this magical orb which sounded like fun.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 10 Nov 2010, 4:59 pm

"How about I get Necrus supply of magic books and you get Ballbreaker's supply of magical weapons?" said Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next