Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!

+2
The Wicked Xen
GenericSpider
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!  Empty Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!

Post by GenericSpider Sat 13 Nov 2010, 2:39 pm

One morning, on the day the Earth began to change, a fleet of alien warships surrounded a primitive, back-water planet known as Earth, prepared to conquer the planet in the name of their intergalactic empire.

Then, for unknown reasons, they retreated with their tail between their legs, without firing a shot.

The reason is believed to be connected to several objects that crashed into the planet that day. Objects that would soon be the Earth's only line of defense against the trials to come.

And, like most awesome weapons from space, they all inexplicably landed in Tokyo.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!  Empty Re: Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!

Post by GenericSpider Sat 13 Nov 2010, 4:04 pm

Cristina was walking down the street towards the apartment she was currently staying in, when a man walked towards her with a knife.

"Give me all your money!" he said, steriotypically. "Or I'll cut your throat..."

"You should put away your knife and leave," she said, reaching for her car keys. "Before the wrath of good falls..."

At that point, something large, and vaguely human shaped fell from the sky, and landed on the mugger, killing him instantly.

"...upon you," said Cristina, staring at awe at the majestic shape before her. It resembled a giant, medieval suit of armour, with glowing, metal wings.

"...are you an angel?" she asked.

The thing looked down upon her, and fired some kind of green beam at her. Instead of running away, or attempting to dodge, or even holding her arms infront of her face, Cristina let the beam wash over her, having complete faith in the "angel".

Suddenly she was sitting in a room, full of buttons and joysticks. There was a screen in front of her, on which she could see the street in front of her. She then had a sudden realization: she was INSIDE the "angel".

She prayed.

"Dear lord, I don't know what this thing is, or why you've delivered it to my hands, but let it be an instrument of your will...." she said, as she reached for the controls.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!  Empty Re: Awesome Alien Asskicking Mecha Team Go!

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 14 Nov 2010, 2:34 am

Kurai was having a perfectly normal day. She finished a painting for her public art gallery (something normal) and then started on a painting for her more "underground" gallery for her younger, more darker fans. And for that specific painting she was in the forest just outside of Tokyo, loving the inspiration that came to her because she was surrounded with nature.

"Ah, I have never painted a burning forest before," she said to herself as he paintbrush flowed across her canvas, the hues of orange, yellow, and red flashing angrily in the form of flames that burned the trees and wildlife of the forest in her imagination.

Suddenly, her peace was shattered when she spotted something bright falling from the sky, like a shooting star in broad daylight. Transfixed, Kurai watched the falling star until it landed with an earth-shaking thud in the forest, scattered birds and breaking trees and making the ground shake beneath Kurai.

"Whoa, what the hell is that?" she muttered, putting down her art materials and wiping her paint covered fingers on her smock. Not caring whether she was running into danger or not, she sped off towards the direction of the crash, pushing her way through bushes and jumping over fallen trees. It didn't really take her long to find the little crater that the falling star had created.

Only, it wasn't a falling star. To Kurai's surprise, it looked some kind of giant humanoid robot, like the ones she saw on TV from time to time. It was on its knees in the middle of the crater, almost bowed in what looked like a dogeza. Kurai was awed at the sight and she slid down the crater, towards the - for the lack of a better word mecha.

"Aren't you lovely?" she whispered as she neared the mecha, her hand reaching out to touch the nearest appendage which was its hand.

Suddenly, there was a whirring and whoosing sound and the head opened to what seemed like the cockpit. Kurai didn't know what to do, but then long bandage-like things shot out and grabbed her in tight grips. Panicked, Kurai struggled against her bonds, but the bandages pulled her into the cockpit, settling her in the empty space where the pilot should be.

If Kurai wasn't convinced that this was going to be a weird day, now she was utterly confident that her life was going to take a turn, though for the worse or otherwise she didn't know.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 14 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

Casadana hummed joyfully as she skipped around the forest area of town. She spinned with a slight grin on her face as she looked up at bright blue sky. Stopping shortly, her expression turned serious and she lifted her foot up, kicking the tree in front of her. She made a pretty good dent into it, and smiled with pride.

"Oh yeah! Now time topractice some more!" she grinned pumping a fist up in the air and continuing her skipping routine. She found herself now in a field of grain, falling down to the ground with a sigh. Today was so peaceful, so nice and warm. She didn't want this moment to end...

Then, without warning, she noticed something bright fly through the sky, leaving a green jetstream behind it as it blew towards her. She could not move, for she was too fascinated at the sight of the object falling towards her. It was not until it crashed two feet infront of her that she reacted, jumping up and covering her eyes from the debris. She lifted her arms up, cautiously, and looked up with wonder.

"No way..."

To her surprise, a huge giantic robot with wings and green aura sat indian-style in a crater, looking down at Casandra with its green-lightened eyes. Casandra noticed that it also had a sword on its right hand, and claw-like mecha hands. She jumped into the ditch with a flip and ran over to it, climbing up on the thing with curiosity. "What is this thing? It's amazing!" she exclaimed hitting the chest part of it with her hand.

Suddenly, the chest opened like a garage door, the girl falling into it with a 'Thump'. Before she could get out, however, it sealed shut and she noticed that she was now in a room where it looked like a pilot should be. Standing up, she raised a brow and rubbed her arm up and down subconsciously, wondering if this was real...or not.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Nov 2010, 2:23 pm

Seion was just walking home from school when it all happened. She reached the usual branching path between the junkyard and the route to her house. Of course, she would normally take the route to her house. However, something really strange happened. She saw a blue flash descend quickly from the sky like lightning and she heard a huge crash on the junkyard. Curious to see what it is, she looked around and then made a dash towards the junkyard.

The next thing that she saw was both quite unusual but mesmerizing at the same time. It was a giant human-shaped robot. She thought that maybe it was dropped off by some military project into the junkyard because of some failure and she jumped onto its leg. It was just sitting there motionless. Before she knew it, her keychain that she was holding started to glow blue and seemed to be somewhat magnetically attracted to the large mechanoid in front of her.

The mecha's eyes glowed blue and she heard the whirring sound of some kind of generator powering up. Another blue flash appeared and she felt herself being pulled into the mecha. When she came to her senses, she found herself floating in some kind of pod with wires attached to her body. What she was wearing changed too. She was now wearing some kind of tight blue jumpsuit with white glowing lines on it. She wondered how it all happened but her mind was in a daze now. She looked around and saw that everything was like an empty black space. Suddenly, different hologram monitors appeared around her, displaying different monitors for what seems like the mecha's status. She then realized it, she must be in the cockpit of the mecha. She heard a computerized voice.

"Azure, startup phase complete. Welcome, master."

She looked a little confused. "W-Wait, master...?"

The computerized voice started talking again. "Input command."

"Command... uhh..." she was still a little confused by it all. "Can you show me where I am?"

Responding to her command, a large monitor appeared in front of her, showing the mecha's field of vision. "Wow... this is amazing..." she said as she looked around while the mecha seemingly moved the way she thought it to move. "It must be controlled by my mind or something... Umm... I wonder if it can have manual control too..."

As she said it, a chair emerged from the bottom of the pod and she sat on it. As she did, a holographic control panel with different keys appeared in front of her. The computerized voice spoke again. "Switching to manual control."

"This... is amazing..." she said as she tried pressing one of the keys. Just then, there was a warning siren and a red light. "Warning, energy levels reaching critical, standby necessary."

"Ahh!" she then issued a command. "Shut down, shut down!"

A blinding white light surrounded her and she woke up finding herself beside the junkyard with the mecha nowhere in sight. "Ugh... a dream...?" she said as she rubbed the side of her head. "W-Wait... I don't feel right... I don't sound right..." her voice seemed a little smaller and she looked at her hands, they were small. "Eh...?" she then took a mirror from her pocket and saw herself, only much younger as if she was a child. "EHHHH?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 19 Nov 2010, 7:44 pm

Two girls stood girls stood back to back. They looked almost identical except for the different eye colors and style of dress. In one of the girls hands was what appeared to be a pistol (though it was actually an airsoft gun) and in the other girl's was a pair of bokken. These girls were currently surrounded by a bunch of uncouth thugs.

"Sis, I'll take the ugly ones and you take the rest," Kei suggested getting ready to get into action.

Jun laughed lightly, not seemingly worried about the situation at all, "But Kei, they're all ugly."

"Good point, I'll take the ugly ones on the left, you take the ugly ones on the right."

"Sounds like a plan."

Both girls sprung into action, Jun expertly dodging their punches and countering with a solid strike with her bokken. Kei on the other hand wasn't as graceful as her sister, she blocked a strike with her arms then hit the butt of her gun against a thugs head before swiveling around and shooting a pelllet at another's leg making him howl in pain. The fight continued on like that until there were only three thugs left standing. But Kei and Jun were now exhausted. They would not have the strength to keep fighting.

But luck was on their side, as two beams of light shined down. Soon two huge mecha appeared. The thugs fell back in fear, and scrambled to get away. While the twins stared in wide eyed wonder. It wasn't long after till another flash of light appeared and before they knew it, they were each inside a different mecha.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 20 Nov 2010, 6:33 am

Kurai blinked her eyes, feeling stunned. The last thing she remembered was being pulled into the mecha's head, but she couldn't remember seeing the inside of the cockpit.

"Whoa, weird..." she mumbled to herself, lifting a hand to rub her forehead.

Only, instead of seeing a skin-covered, fleshy hand, she saw a robotic arm lift into her sight. Kurai started then lifted both her arms to examine it before looking down at her body, wondering if she had been turned into a cyborg.

But no, instead of her paint-splattered smock she was looking down at a metal torso and metal legs. Her mind became a blank but then she gave out an "oh!" when she (correctly) guessed what happened.

It seems this mecha is controlled by the mind, she thought, looking at her "new" arms and legs again, trying to get a feel of them .But not in the way I see on TV. It's like I'm actually the mecha itself. Ingenious. Very advanced technology.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 20 Nov 2010, 12:05 pm

General Babagabadabjabataba sighed with annoyance from the deck of his starship, The Swamp Planet's Passive Agressive Weapon (it sounded much more impressive in his native tounge).

He'd have wiped out a third of this planet's population and gotten the rest to surrender by now if those damned mecha hadn't appeared. Now he couldn't invade the planet without activating their emergency protocal.

He knew what those mecha would do if he tried to invade.

"Gather the men! We'll send a small strike force to the city to destroy the mecha without activating their emergency protocal," he ordered.

"They probably haven't figured out how to control the machines yet, so that gives us the advantage. Once the mecha are destroyed, we'll bomb the feces out of this planet and conquere whats left in the name of the glorious Swamp Planet Empire!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:25 pm

Seion was still completely baffled because of what happened to her. She wondered why she was turned into a kid and she also wondered if she would ever go back to her normal self. For that time, she just covered her face with her hands and tried to breathe normally. "Pull yourself together... T-This is completely normal! All girls in their late teens experience... AH WHO AM I KIDDING?!" she said as she sighed and stood up. "Mouu.... how am I going to explain this to my parents....?"

She started walking away from the junkyard sluggishly as if she had just woken up from a horrible nightmare. Before she went to her path home, she almost forgot something. "The keychain!" she said as she took the keychain from her pocket. It looked the same, but there was that blue gem in the middle of the rabbit head shape. "Ugh..." she said as she put the keychain back in her pocket and continued on her way home. "Too much has happened today... I'll just go home and sleep instead of finding out what this thing does..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:35 pm

At that moment, a giant, spherical object fell from the sky, and crash landed, in the middle of a crowded street, leaving a large crater.

Out of said crater climbed a strange robot with eight, metalic tentacles, which began advancing towards Seion.

While it moved forward, several more, similar objects fell from the sky. The attack had begun.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:26 am

"O-Oh my! What is this thing?!" Casadana asked herself looking around a little frightened and fascinated at the sight before her. She sighed, holding her hands infront of her as she folded her arms.

"This is insane...all I wanted to do was go for a nice walk!" she huffed fustrated stomping her feet.

Her hands, reacting to her sudden fustration and slight anger, began to glow green. "Neh?! My hands!" Casadana gasped lifting her small limbs to her face, Sure enough, a green aura was covering her hands, and it didn't bother her for some strange reason.

"Okay...this day is getting weirder and weirder by the min-HEY!!" the girl shouted as a pair of wires wrapped around her and brough her over to the pilot seat, slamming her down upon it and the lights on the controls started to light up.

"Welcome, master. Initiating auto pilot. Start-up systems are at a go. "

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!! Hold on a second! I didn't sign up for this!" Casandana cried trying to get out of her seat. A pair of restraints cuffed over her wrists and the purple haired girl glared at the moniter.

"...I hate machines."

"Negative inference, master. Ready to set for launch. Starting in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5-" Casandra really tried to escape her bonds as the computer counted down. Realizing it was hopeless, Casandana sighed and muttered, "Awww hell."

"-3, 2, 1, launch countdown complete." Casandana screamed loudly as she and the mecha was suddenly now airbourne, Its green-turbo wings then started to glide the mecha through the air, and all the girl pilot could do was shout, "This is official the worst dream EVER!!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:56 am

There was another huge crash behind Seion and she turned to look at it. It was a huge mecha. It also had giant tentacles, which definitely meant that it was not safe. With it, more of its kind crashed down all over the place. She backed onto a wall and kept staring at the mecha. "You gotta be kidding me... I knew it! Aliens are freaking perverts!" she said, shouting at the mecha. "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 21 Nov 2010, 12:18 pm

Kurai took a few staggering steps forwards, holding her arms out for balance. It was strange being a mecha. It felt like it was her own body and yet not. She felt heavier but still capable of speed. She could everything solid, like the ground and her metal "skin" when she rubs her hands together, but it's not the same as her human body.

"Completely ingenious," she said to herself.

Then suddenly there were alarms going off in her head (literally) and her vision flashed red as a voice that wasn't quite female and wasn't quite male sounded in her mind. "Warning, enemies detected. Commence offensive strikes."

Kurai's eyes widened. "Wait, wha-aaaaahhhh!" She didn't even get a chance to protest when her body began to move on its own, swiftly crashing through the trees and jumping over them a short distance to land just in front of a giant tentacle-mecha. Eww... tentacles? Seriously?
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:51 pm

The alien mecha turned to face it's new opponent. What appeared to be two guns came out of the bottom of the mecha, and fired two, pink-colored beams at Kurai's mecha.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:20 pm

There was another mecha that appeared behind the one that was about to attack her. For some reason, she felt as if it just saved her. Now she was a little panicky. She took out her keychain, the one that she was holding when she first found the large mechanical thing that she found, the one that she actually controlled with her own mind. At that time, she was getting more and more nervous. The alien mecha just pulled out its guns and was about to shoot the mecha that just saved her. There was nothing that she could do with just her helpless self. She closed her eyes and held her keychain tight. "I have to save her! Come on, show up already!" she said, shouting at the keychain. The blue orb gave off a blinding light and then she went into that quick unconscious state again.

As the alien mecha fired its laser, time seemed to have slow down. She was calculating and making actions at the speed of thought. As soon as she was teleported into the blue flash that turned out to be her mecha, Azure, she opened her eyes and commanded it. "Energy Shields, activate!" she said as Azure crossed its two arms and a blue dome-like energy shield appeared in front of it and blocked the laser.

When she fully came back to her senses, she looked at her hands and saw that she was back to her normal form. She then looked in front of her. The monitor showing the perspective of her mecha was already on. She sighed in relief, then commanding her mecha. "Could you open communication with the one that tried saving me?"

"Transmission being requested, master." the voice said as it sent a signal towards Kurai's mecha, requesting to open a communication line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:55 pm

When Casandana's mecha landed near the alien-mecha, it started to turn into attack mode. The restrains on the girl's wirst disappeared and was replaced with mechanical arm-based armor that encased her arms and was connected to the mecha.

"Umm...what the-!" she exclaimed as her arms started to flail around on their own, and as they flaied around, so did her mecha's arms flail, the armblade on its hand glowing with green energy as it slashed at its enemies.

"Oh no! Not weirdness again! Waaaaaah!" Casandana wailed as her arms were moving around.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 22 Nov 2010, 10:17 am

Kurai lifted up her hands in panic, knowing that the laser beams were definitely going to hit her because she didn't have that instant instinct to dodge. But then a blue mecha appeared before her, its shields blocking the beams. Kurai gaped a little, wondering how many other mecha were out there, but then there was a beeping and that voice sounded in her mind again.

"Incoming transmission," it said and a holoscreen appeared at the upper-left hand corner of her vision. It showed a girl around her age, looking concerned and determined.

"H-Hello?" Kurai asked, wondering what this other girl wanted.

She did not know that she looked like a mummy, with bandages wrapped around her arms, legs, torso, and head. Little did she know that it was these bandages that enabled her to move the mecha from its perspective.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 22 Nov 2010, 11:50 am

The alien mecha continued firing at Azure, as the blade of Cassandra's mecha sliced through one of it's "tentacles". It tried to retreat, walking to the side as fast as it could.

Two guns came out of the top and started firing at this new attacker.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 22 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

Shimu's nose wrinkled. The thing was massive and yellow, with two shoulder mounted cannons. He didn't think he had seen, or ever would see something so obnoxious in his life. It was definitely out of place in the forest.

Then he was inside of it. "Hm?" He showed his surprise in a monosyllabic expression of arrogance. He was above eye widening and shouting. He looked around the room he was in. It had many buttons and few of them were labelled. One of these was a question mark which said help. Shimu promptly turned away from it.

He took a seat and rested his feet on the dashboard. He allowed a small smirk as he saw the other mecha fighting, and thought to himself, 'I bet none of them can do this with their feet.'

But he could. It took him a few moments to get the mecha up and get used to the controls, but even when he did, he could tell it was much slower than those in the distance. Those in the distance that were tearing up his city. He kicked off his shoes and removed his socks to allow for the precision of his toes, which he'd need due to his inexperience, and then tried a button. That button happened to fire a shoulder cannon at some combatants in the distance. Unfortunately for them, it didn't distinguish between protector and evil alien. Fortunately, Shin didn't care.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 22 Nov 2010, 5:51 pm

"Warning, warning. Under attack. Activating plasma guns."

"Wha?!" Casandana shouted as her arms suddenly went up. The mecha's arms started to turn slowly into plasma guns, green plasma ready to fire at the alien mecha. As the first shot rang out, the girl cried, "Oh dear! I-I'm sorry!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

A holoscreen of her own appeared on one side of her cockpit. The transmission to the other mecha came through. She smiled a little and scratched her head. "H-Hehe, sorry for looking all helpless out there... It seems like I do turn back to normal once I get in touch with this mecha... Umm... I'd love to talk more, but please do your best not to get hurt." she said as she cut off the transmission and then focused her mind again. "Now... let's see what this can do."

She thought about moving fast, to crash into the enemy mecha with her shield. With that thought, the mecha activated its thrusters below its feet and dashed towards the tentacle mecha and she held her energy shield in front of her to try and smash through it with pure blunt force.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 22 Nov 2010, 6:44 pm

The beam went right through the alien mecha, Narrowly missing the pilot, who barely had time to give thanks to its filthy, alien gods before another mecha, this one with a full shield, was flying towards it.

It tried to move it's mecha out of the way, but was unable to. The impact knocked it backwards into a conveniently empty building, which proceeded to collapse on top of it.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 23 Nov 2010, 12:17 am

Kurai barely got a reply out of her mouth when the connection was cut. She felt a little irritated that the girl would just assume she was going to stand by and watch the battle.

"No way I'm going to let those alien fuglies wreck my home," she muttered to herself, thinking furiously. "Uh... weapons?"

A holographic blueprint of the mecha appeared in Kurai's sight and she saw that she had various guns, throwing weapons, and katanas that were stashed on her back. She didn't know how to use the katanas and throwing weapons, but the guns were easy enough; just aim and fire.

With that in mind, she lifted her arms, pointing her fists at the alien mecha, and pressed the trigger. Laser-esque bullets rapidly shot out of the hidden guns on her wrists, making their mark on the enemy mecha.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:30 am

"Oh no! That building! People could have been in there!" Casandana shouted. Gritting her teeth, she pushed up from her seat, which caused her mecha to start flying towards the alien mecha. She understood what this armor and wires around her were for: manual control.

"Take this, you evil...whatever you are!" she cried lifting her arm up in a firing position. Her mecha's arm lifted up as well, and another plasma blast charged from it, shooting out at the alien mecha once again.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 23 Nov 2010, 11:44 am

Eventually, Shimu's mecha made it to the city. As buildings were crushed, his eyes promised more pain, but the rest of his face remained impassive. The giant raised it's arms and fired a volley of bullets directly at both an alien baddie's mecha and the human that was fighting it. The guns looked powerful, but the massive mecha wasn't even shaken. Shimu was rather comfortable as the barrels of the two wrist mounted machine guns fired the large bullets.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 23 Nov 2010, 3:44 pm

Two beams hit the mecha, which caused it to explode, before several bullets bounced off what was left of the hull.

At that point, seven more, identical mecha approached the group, and began firing.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 23 Nov 2010, 11:31 pm

"N-No way! More of these freaks?!" Casandana shouted gritting her teeth. Looking up at her clear intercom, she stuttered, "U-Uh....Computer! Umm....can you transmit me to the other mechas? Maybe?"

"Of course, master. Transmitting connection to mechas." Casandana's mecha then sended signals to the other mecha, requesting transmission notices for them to see.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010, 6:43 am

Raidou recoiled back as gang thugh punched him in the face other member's of gang blocking the way out from the alley. "No way out now, you little punk." Thug said grinning victorius as Raidou wiped corner of mouth glaring at him.

"That was the last time i would allow you to humiliate me..*snap*" As the thugh snaped his finger's other member stasrted to approach with laugh amongs them.

"ahha...haha..." Member's stopped immeditaly on their place when Raidou gave laugh confusing them.

"Yeah, come! It's much more fun than one-on-one!" He said waving his hand toward himself as sign to come for him. Some of the gang member's were terrified suddenly and fell from their feet and others also terrified looking and all of them dashing out of alley. "Wha the-?" Raidou wondered to himself looking at his arm turn his fist around a little looking at it. "I can't be that scary.....?"

He soon heard sound of jet coming from sky and noticed a large object falling on his way "AH HELL!!!!" He dashed out of alley before object crashed there bbraking wall's of the buildings. Raidou was flung by the force of objects impact few feet away. He coughed and looked up, seeing a large black/red robot.

"What the...?" Soon his rubber band's metal plate started glow white light and he felt something pull him from chest, he suddenly was pulled into Mecha's open empty cockpit which closed as soon as he was pulled into chair.

"Unit Legion startup phase complete. Welcome, master, Legion unit is at your disposal" Said metallic male voice.

"W-what?!" before Raidou could even say anything else his arm's were suddenly pulled into something metallic device and released, White Line in the hand's and arm's.

"Wha-what is this!?!" He said rubbing the white glowing line hurryly with no success and he felt shaking at left side of cockpit.

"Restoring visual sight" Metallic voice said and clear view opened infront Raidou. Scene of alley came infront of him, as soon as he was about to stood up the mech stood up first and lost controll for moment and stumbled back from alley, hitting himself against wall of house, Into a clear view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010, 3:19 pm

Seion was relieved that the threat was apparently destroyed. However, she heard more firing sounds approaching them. She blocked most of the ones that approached her with the energy shield, but she needed a way to face off to the seven mecha that were attacking her group. Before she could input another command, a transmission was being sent to her mecha. She commanded the mecha to allow transmission and she saw a girl she hasn't seen before. She could be a pilot of an ally mecha. "Um.... Did you need anything?" she said before refocusing her vision quickly to the attacking mecha, blocking more beams with her shield.

"H-Hold on, don't worry, I'm listening. Tell me what you need." she said with a somewhat stressed voice. "Azure, do we have any other weapons? I need to switch to another option." As she said that, the energy shields disappeared and the two attachments on the shoulders of her mecha detached and reattached to the arms. One gained a long energy sword and the other one seemed like a long-range firing weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:32 pm

Cristina, who happened to be several miles over the sea at the moment, got the signal.

"....looks like my business shall have to wait, someone is in trouble," she said, as she turned her mecha around, and headed towards the battle.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next