I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Tengen Gurren Lagann

Go down

Touhou Tengen Gurren Lagann

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 9:33 pm

I'm a lazy ass so I'll explain it simply. A few members of the TTGL cast wake up to find themselves in Gensokyo and now must figure out how to survive this strange new world.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Touhou Tengen Gurren Lagann

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 9:43 pm

"What the hell?" said Simon, as he looked around.

One minute he was sitting in the Lagann, on top of a small building in Kamina City, with Nia sitting on his lap; the next minute, he was sitting in Lagann, in some strange world...with Nia still sitting on his lap.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 10:39 pm

Aya Shameimaru was flying around Gensokyo, looking for her next big scoop for the Bunbunmaru news as usual. So far, she hasn't seen anything that interesting besides Cirno freezing some frogs and angering the goddess Suwako again and both having some fight as usual. She just knew that the headline for the day was just around the corner. It was then that she saw that weird.... thing. It looked like a short person with a large face... and it was carrying two people in it. She immidiately flew down and hovered upside-down, her face looking right at one of the people's faces.

"Hello, hello! My name's Aya Shameimaru, Gensokyo's top news reporter for the Bunbunmaru news!" she said as she held her camera towards the person and took a snapshot. "Say cheese!"

She then landed on her feet, in front of the strange thing. "And what might this be? A strange person with a large face!" she said while taking a snapshot of it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 10:44 pm

Simon opened the top of Lagann, and poked his head out.

"Um...hello?" he said.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 11:07 pm

Nia, whose arms had been around Simon's neck, detached herself when she noticed they weren't in Kamina City anymore. Then the reporter girl had appeared asking questions and taking snap shots, "Oh, hello Ms. Shameimaru, was it? It's a pleasure meeting you, I'm Nia Tepplin."

It was then that a new person had arrived. She had stark white hair and wholf like ears and a tail. On her hip was a relatively large sword, her face was impassive as she landed down next to Aya. One word passed through Nia's head as she looked at the girl, beastman.

"Who are you talking to Aya-sama...?" The wolf girl looked at the occupants of the strange contraption, "Humans...? Why are you pestering the humans again? Do you want to give the red and white another reason to come kick your ass?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 13 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm

"Nia... Tepplin? Ah, got that" she said as she took out her notepad and started writing things on it. Before she finished, she saw Momiji land behind her and then give her one of the usual warnings again about angering the shrine maiden Reimu. "You worry too much, Momiji. It's not often that you see an amazing thing like this! There isn't much of this stuff in Gensokyo! I mean, this could be the front page of the Bunbunmaru!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 2:38 pm

"I'm Simon, The Digger!" said Simon, as he climbed out of Lagann. "Are you a beastmen? You're not one of those rouge beastmen that still want to exterminate humanity, are you?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 3:36 pm

"Beastmen? Is that what the humans are calling us now?" Momiji pondered aloud, tapping her fingers on the hilt of her sword, "In any case, I know some of us go after humans and all, but I can assure you I won't attack you. Well unless you trespass on the mountain, I can't allow humans on the mountain."

"Mountain? What mountain?" Nia asked. There were alot of mountains around home, but none that she knew that the beastmen were attached to.

Momiji raised her eyebrow at the humans, she figured everyone knew about the home of the tengu, "It's youkai mountain. I'm supposed to be standing guard, but someone decided to drag me along on another search for the next big scoop."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 3:44 pm

"I don't think we're in Kamina City anymore," said Simon.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 8:29 pm

Aya huffed and crossed her arms, turning away from Momiji. "Well soooorry for being such a committed journalist of the Bunbunmaru, Momiji." she said as she shrugged and let out a sigh. "I guess I'm just going to have the newspaper die down then..."

She then looked to the side and chuckled, mumbling to herself. "Like I'd let that happen..."

While they were talking, a blue cold object zoomed by quickly. Aya looked over the direction where it went. "Whoa, what was that?!"

It then came back, an ice fairy wearing blue and white with icicles for wings. "The Daidarabochi! eye saw it, eye swear! You won't have anything, though, because eye'll be the first to find it, the strongest!" the fairy said as she looked at the strange thing in front of her. "What's this? It's a strange person..." she poked Lagann with her finger and the area where she poked it froze over a little.

Aya sighed and shook her head. "Cirno... when are you not acting like an idiot...?"

Cirno looked over at Aya, a little annoyed. "Eye'm not an idiot, idiot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 8:53 pm

"That's Lagann, my Gunman," said Simon, as if everyone ought to know wnat a gunman was. "I'd appreciate it if you unfroze it,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 15 Nov 2010, 1:58 am

"Great, now I have to deal with the nine ball..." Momiji groaned, face palming, "And what in the world is Daibarabo..."

The wolf tengu was promptly interrupted by a sudden flash of green and foot connecting with Cirno's face. "CIRNOOOOOO!" Wriggle yelled mid kick, "What are you doing? Do you wanna get killed again?"

"Uhm... hello?" Nia said giving a small wave to the new arrivals. This people were certainly strange, but in a way they reminded her of the people back home who equally strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 15 Nov 2010, 2:04 am

"Don't ever call me a nine ba-" before she finished her sentence, Cirno was interrupted by a kick to the face. There was some sort of 'pichuun' sound and she ended up on the ground face flat with swirls on her eyes. "Kyuuu.... the world's spinning...."

"Well, that takes care of that." Aya said as she noticed the two people and what was called a "gunman" still there. "Oh, konichiwa konichiwa. So, about this... Gunman... tell me a little more about it!" she said as she clicked her pen, ready to write on her notebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 15 Nov 2010, 11:22 am

"Well, even though it's small for a gunman, it's really powerful. It's main weapons are drills, and it has the ability to combine with other mecha by hitting them with said drills," said Simon.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down