Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Bloggin' The Time Machine?

Go down

Bloggin' The Time Machine?  Empty Bloggin' The Time Machine?

I recently took a look at the books lining my bookshelf and found some things I didn't even know were there. In addition to the K-nex big book of ideas that I wish I'd gone through back when I owned K-nex, and a book with less than detailed instructions about how to draw military hardware (First Step: draw a circle. Second step: Draw the rest of the tank), I found two books I've had since third grade, yet still haven't read.

One of these was The Time Machine. The other was Journey To The Center of The Earth. It was then that I got an idea: what if I sto....er... borrowed the formula from "Bloggin' Twilight", and applied it to these literary masterpieces? It would be hilarious, that's what. And so I shall. Also, I'll copy said blog onto a journal on DA. (In case you happen to be reading it there and are wondering why I keep referring to these journals as "blogs")

If you're a fan of Bloggin' Twilight, don't worry: I won't steal all the jokes from Dan.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit