Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Ultimate Showdown War RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ultimate Showdown War RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Showdown War RP

Post by Simply David Mon 06 Dec 2010, 10:49 pm

"Killed? No way! My Crew is strong! Just look at who's here!" Luffy said, motioning to his crew.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:02 pm

"I'm sorry. But however strong your crew is, they're no match for the Outer Gods," said the Mysterious Being.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Dec 2010, 3:10 pm

"What was the exact reason you brought us here for then? And what are these Outer God's?" Roy Mustang asked demanding, while the alchemist listened and waited for answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 16 Dec 2010, 8:20 pm

Ichigo was frozen in shock. If the mysterious being was correct, then that meant all his friends and his family were gone. No more idiot dads and cute little sisters. No more loud-mouthed Renji or sweet Inoue. No more crazy Kenpachi or loopy Urahara. No more everyone.

Even Uryuu was affected. He cared for his friends as much was Ichigo did and his father... he might not get along with his father but the man was still his father, his only family.

The others however were not so affected. Gin shrugged, muttering something about "At least Aizen's gone." Ulquiorra stayed silent as always but he really didn't care about everyone being gone. And Grimmjow... well even though he had no more minions to rule over he was glad that he didn't have to face Aizen any more. And at least Ichigo was here; he could demand for a "friendly" rematch.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 16 Dec 2010, 11:05 pm

"The Outer Gods are horrible things of vast power; that may or may not have created the universe," said the Mysterious Being. "At one time they were sealed away, but they're free now; and wreaking havoc acrossed the universe as we speak,"

Shlee paused.

"Right now they're probably destroying, conquering, or rewriting your home universes as we speak. I'm sorry, but it's too late to stop that from happening now,"

Shlee sighed.

"However, there is hope," shlee said. "All you have to do is survive for 40 days, and 40 nights on this world; and the Universe will be restored, while the Outer Gods will be completely destroyed.

"However, that isn't as easy as it sounds. You see, there is a barrier around this universe that's keeping them out, and once they discover it, they'll start attacking it with everything they have. This will probably result in cracks, though which horrible things will come.

"Some of those horrible things will find their way here. Those things will get worse and worse as the cracks slowly become larger. And they'll want to kill you,"

"Won't barrier break?" said Grimlock.

"Eventually. By that time, however, it'll hopefully be too late," said the Mysterious being. "The barrier is self repairing, so that should slow down the rate at which the cracks grow,"

"How will we, Dinobots, get energon here?" asked Grimlock. "And how will them, humans recharge?"

"This planet is filled with plants and animals from all over the universe," said the Mysterious Being. "As for energon; well, I stashed energon reserves all over the planet for you to find. So that should keep you charged for a while,"

"Me, Grimlock, have one more question," said Grimlock. "Why do you look so similar to him, Wheeljack?"

The Mysterious being smiled.

"I only look that way to you Dinobots," shlee said. "To everyone here, I look similar to someone they know, but not quite identical,"

He looked at the rest of the group.

"Any more questions?" he asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 18 Dec 2010, 12:31 am

All of the five Straw Hats there were devastated...

"They're Dead..." Luffy's face was straight. He looked like he couldn't react...

"If I kick the asses of these Outer Gods, or whatever, we'll get back all of our Nakama? My crew will be back alive again?"

"Luffy..." Nami looked at him with teary eyes.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 18 Dec 2010, 12:30 pm

"If you survive for forty days, and forty nights, everything you've lost since the horrible ones were freed will be restored," said the Mysterious Being.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 18 Dec 2010, 9:25 pm

Ichigo and Uryuu perked up considerably.

"There's still hope," Ichigo said, feeling his chest inflate with the emotion.

"It's only forty days, we've survived worse I guess," said Uryuu.

The other three... well they didn't really care. Not like they have anything to go back to. Not even Gin was happy to have Aizen alive again.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 18 Dec 2010, 11:09 pm

"Well, then, I'll do it! No problem at all!" Luffy said, pounding his chest.

Usopp, Sanji, Nami, and Zoro all agreed, with Nami saying, "We're behind you Luffy, we have to save Chopper, Franky, Robin, and Brook,"

Sanji suddenly realised that Robin wasn't there, "I WILL SAVE ROBIN-CHWAN!!!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Dec 2010, 1:23 am

"This is not gona be easy...." Ed Muttered while holding chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:07 pm

The three vampires, old man, and the priest somehow knew everything that had been said previous to their arrival. After the vampires got out of their compromising positions, they too looked up at the Mysterious Being.

"I will not allow these things to have my master." Alucard said, and grinned. "Even if I have to destroy every single one, I will get my master back."

"Right!" Acknowledged Seras. Walter merely smiled and nodded.

Anderson was busy praying for the entire Catholic Church's safety. Rip van Winkle just muttered. "For ze Major."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

"Good," said the Mysterious Being. "Cause one of the smaller ones is heading here now...I apologize, it slipped in while I was putting up the barrier; probably along with some other freakish things,"

At that exact moment, the Dark Lord Cthulhu rose from the sea.

"Those of you with methods to block mental attacks had better put them up now; it'll take me a moment to gather the power to..."

At that voice, a voice started screaming at nearly all present inside their minds; causing them immense pain.

The Dinobots were, of course, unaffected by the mental attack, due to being robots.

"We, Dinobots, no need protection!" said Grimlock. "We not have squishy organic brains!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm

All the Straw Hats present fell to the ground.

"GAH!" Luffy cried out, but he was one to fight through pain. He stood up, fully intending to fight this thing.

Zoro did as well, and Sanji tried but was still on one knee.

Usopp and Nami were both on the ground, crying out in pain.

Of the Straw Hats, none of them had faced a mental attack like this before. Something like this was very crippling.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:46 pm

Alucard growled and dropped to his knees.

Seras and Rip van Winkle, meanwhile, had fallen to the floor, screaming.

Walter appeared to have passed out, and Anderson was struggling to his feet.

Alucard and Anderson, it appeared, were the only two capable of fighting under such circumstances.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:28 pm

"Don't worry...I'll have a mindshield for you shortly..." said the Mysterious Being.

The dinobots began firing at Cthulhu from the shore.

"Bring it on; Octopus face!" yelled Grimlock; managing to hit Cthulhu in the eye with a laser.

The beast roared, and waved it's hand, sending a rather large tidal wave at the shore.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:44 pm

Luffy and Zoro saw the Tidal wave, and smirked, "Like old times, eh?" Luffy said, through gritted teeth.

Zoro nodded, putting one sword in his mouth and his bandanna on that he only put on when serious. Both were in a lot of pain, but something like this should be no problem.

Together they said, "Gomu Gomu no Sanbyaku Pound Cannon!" Zoro slashed with his swords, and Luffy threw forward both of his fists while in Gear Second, hitting the Tidal wave.

It split in half, causing it to completely miss everyone on the ground.

Nami couldn't help but comment, "You know, the name is even less accurate than before, I'm sure there's a lot more weight in that attack now..."
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm

Cthulhu paused for a second; as he....she....shlee was very suprised to see such a display of power from those tiny, pathetic things. The best they'd been able to do last time he rose was get him hit by lightning; and that only worked cause he'd been summoned improperly.

These two human had split a tidal wave while their mind was under attack.

However, Cthulhu only paused for a moment, before he continued forward. When tidal waves don't drown an enemy; squish them instead. That was Cthulhu's motto anyway.

"are we dinobots gonna let the squishy ones show us up?" said Grimlock. "Keep shooting it in the head!"

The dinobots continued doing just that; repeatedly firing yellow beams into Cthulhu's face. The eldritch abomination held up it's arm to shield it's eyes from the various blast, and continued forward.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:22 pm

As impressive a show as the Straw Hats put on, both Luffy and Zoro fell after their attack.

It would have been an easy task if it weren't for the mental strain they were enduring. "IT HURTS!" Luffy cried out, though Zoro had endured worse before, but so had Luffy, so they toughed it out as best they could. They wouldn't be able to fight just yet now though.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 4:19 pm

Cthulhu raised it's fist to crush the two pirates; but before it could do so, Slag rushed foward, and opened it's mouth, unleashing a stream of fire at the first.

Cthulhu roared as it's fist burst into flames, and dipped it into the sea.

At that point, the screaming in everyones' head stopped.

"The mind shield is up," said the Mysterious Being.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 24 Apr 2011, 10:51 pm

Alucard grinned. "In that case..." He held his hands in front of him as if framing a potential picture.

"Releasing Control Art Restriction System to Level Three.... Two... One. Situation A has been recognized. The Cromwell Approval is in effect. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent..."

Alucard began to melt into shadow, and then hundred-eyed hellhounds burst forth and leaped at Cthulhu, ripping and tearing at it with large teeth. Seras and Rip van Winkle began firing at Cthulhu as well.

"Begone, spawn of hell!" Shouted Anderson, adding his own holy blades to the assault. Near-invisible razor sharp wires started shredding flesh from the Elder God as well. "I highly recommend pissing yourself..." Walter said merrily.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2