Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Virtual World of Random Roleplay

+3
The Wicked Xen
White Mage Slave
NazrinTsunMouse
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Virtual World of Random Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virtual World of Random Roleplay

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 12 Dec 2010, 7:59 pm

Emo grinned and winked at White before putting away his tonfa (he was ecstatic to finally find out where Hibari put his weapons) and he managed to snag a pocky stick from Cathy's box. As he nibbled on the stick, he watched Kage go about causing mayhem.

"Wow Flame, you did a really good job on this place," he said, seeing the decapitated bodies of the NPCs.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

The Virtual World of Random Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The Virtual World of Random Roleplay

Post by Simply David Mon 13 Dec 2010, 8:59 am

"Yeah, it's very realistic," David said, watching as the person he had made dance just get decapitated as well.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

"I would be horrified if these weren't just virtual people," said Spidey, as 'he' watched Kage casually dismember civillians.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Dec 2010, 7:56 am

"Who wouldn't...?" White asked with slightly sickly look on his face when he looked at dismembered bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 14 Dec 2010, 12:16 pm

"Not right now, gotta do something," Flame said pulling out what appeared to be a cellphone. It was actually a com link to the main database, "Activate operation 'lolkicked'"

This lead to Kage getting kicked off the server before he could kill another NPC. "Now activate operation 'cleanup'." All the NPC self repaired themselves and stood up as if nothing had happened.

Flame finally turned to the others, "So, impressed with my skills with the computer eh? Anyway, I designed this world like a standard RPG, so if you're bored, there are some pretty strong monsters you could fight outside the city."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 14 Dec 2010, 12:20 pm

"Cool," said Spidey. "Bring em on! I need to kill something!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Dec 2010, 12:32 pm

"impressed is the right" White said looking at Npc who moment ago was laying on the floor dismembered, acting like it never happened to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 14 Dec 2010, 4:12 pm

I laughed loudly at Kage's misfortune, and then noticed that the person I had ordered to dance no longer was. Then I realised that it doesn't matter much, probably the geass was erased as per 'operation cleanup'.

"I just realised that as far as monsters go, I'm nearly usele-" I then remembered that Lelouch had Knightmares.

"Nevermind!" I said gleefully, "Anyway, who wants to start a party and kill some monsters?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 14 Dec 2010, 5:13 pm

Logging In...

Screen Name: ScorpionWins

Avatar: Tubalcain "The Dandy Man" Alhambra

"I do!" Kage said, re-materializing. "Let's go find the strongest monster we can!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 14 Dec 2010, 7:44 pm

"Me too!" Emo said, raising his hand like he was in school. The eagerness on his face looked strange, but he was eager all the same.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 14 Dec 2010, 7:54 pm

"I'd love to join your party!" said Spidey. "I'm already thinking of many creative ways I can use portals to slay monsters...."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Dec 2010, 9:48 pm

"Monsters?!" she dropped the pocky from her mouth. It seemed like she had the face of disbelief in her. "No way...." she started to act like she was lightheaded or something. "That only means one thing...." she said with her head looking down and her bangs covering her hair. "H-Hehe..."

She then looked up, squealing with joy and with her eyes sparkling. "There must be cute catgirl monsters! Uuuuuuuuu, this is going to be so fun!" she said as she giggled and started to turn around and walk towards the field. "Catgirls, catgirls, gonna take them home~" she sang in a somewhat usual melody.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 15 Dec 2010, 7:28 pm

"....that's the spirit....I guess," said Spidey, scratching the back of...Spidey's head.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Dec 2010, 1:31 am

"Yay........" White said clearly not looking so excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 20 Dec 2010, 1:49 pm

Logging in...

Screen Name 'Tom'...

Current Avatar 'Minato Namikaze'....

Tom materialized near the group randomly and grinned. "This is pretty sweet!" He exclaimed happily, before realising he had no Hiraishin kunai. He lamented the loss of one of his favourite attacks, and then reasoned that he didn't want to make it too easy and perked up again. "Howdy, guys!" He greeted happily.

Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 23 Dec 2010, 1:01 am

Emo raised a hand and said, "Hi Tommy!" with a smile on his face.

It only made Hibari's profile look very gay.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 23 Dec 2010, 1:40 pm

"Are you deliberately trying to make that guy's profile look gay?" said Spidey, to Emo, sounding amused. "It looks like fun. I should try it with Breach,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 23 Dec 2010, 1:45 pm

David suddenly broke out in dance, doing the Carlton, "oh yeah, Go Lulu, ah yeah!"

This was so drastically out of character for Lelouch, that somewhere, in some roleplay, Lelouch just shiverred.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 4:41 pm

Logging in...

Screen Name: GenericSpider

Current Avatar: Nono

Spidey looked over his new form.

"Shame I won't be getting a chance to use Breach's portals against monsters, but I saw this avatar and I just had to have it," Spidey said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 24 Dec 2010, 8:13 pm

Logging in...

Screen Name: ScorpionWins

Current Avatar: Shiny Mew

A blue Mew replaced Alhambra.

"Sweet." Kage said. "Now I'll be even better at killing things!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 8:34 pm

"Sure you will Kage, sure you will," said Spidey.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 24 Dec 2010, 8:38 pm

"You doubt me?" Kage asked, floating above Spidey. "Do you think I'd be a better fighter as a..." Kage used transform. "Snorlaaaaax!"

Gravity did the rest.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 8:57 pm

Spidey dodged the Snorlax.

"I'm not sure a snorlax would be able to hurt Nono. She's fought worse things," he said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:09 pm

"Hmph. There are worse pokemon... I wonder if I can turn into Arceus?" Kage said
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:14 pm

"Don't you have to be fighting that specific pokemon to turn into them?" said Spidey.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:31 pm

"Not in the movies." Kage said. "Watch!" He transformed first into a Pidgey and flew high into the air. He transformed again, and a Hitmonlee stuck a perfect ten-point landing before turning back into Mew.

"Cool, huh?"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:41 pm

"Wow, movie Mew sure is broken! But then, Nono is slightly broken as well," said Spidey.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 24 Dec 2010, 10:02 pm

Emo pouted and crossed her arms. "I can't help that I'm a woman stuck in a man's body," she said. "A very hot man's body." she added with a grin.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010, 2:14 am

White groaned as he did th facepalm. "somebody just kill me now..." he said ans headed out from tavern, lookin slightly frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010, 3:51 am

After a while, Cathy came back into the place, covered in blood and some other strange liquidy thing. She had a disappointed and slightly bored look on her face. "Mou... I didn't see any catgirl monsters anywhere! All that was outside were te***cle r**e monsters and giant spider things! Geez, so not interesting..." she said as she sighed and sat down. "I won't go outside if I were you, though. It's quite a mess out there~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next