Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Random Arena

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Random Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Arena

Post by RandomHyuuga Fri 24 Dec 2010, 8:47 pm

Ringo looked around the room. "Such strange people..," she thought aloud.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:04 pm

"No." Levak said.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:24 pm

"Fine then. But I get to be on top," said Jane, leading Levak to where they could have some privacy.

(I am NOT writing out anything that happens between them)
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 24 Dec 2010, 9:52 pm

(Agreed)

Kavel noted his brother sneaking off with that Jane woman.

"By god he's desperate..." Muttered the swordsman, slumping in an armchair.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Dec 2010, 11:14 pm

"Well... that was sort of fun..." she went over and looked at Jane. "You know... you're not half bad..." she said as she sighed and sat down on the floor. "That actually wore me out a little..."

She looked at Jane again. "Just a tip for the future... Don't let your guard down. That was why I never attack with both scythe heads, one's always for defense. Got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 25 Dec 2010, 7:52 am

A look of glee appeared in Dominic's visible eye and he opened his mouth to say that he indeed had more blood, but before any sound could escape his throat he was transported into the arena and Draco was standing in front of him a respectable distance away.

"Dear me," said Dominic, putting on a look of concern. "It seems that it is our turn to battle." He quickly drank the rest of his "tea" and put away the cup (to where, only Dominic knew). "Well, would you like to attack first or should I?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:03 pm

Draco sighed, and looked at the ground. Then he looked back up with a look of pure death in his eyes, before saying, "You go first," His voice was seductively dark.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:18 pm

Dominic felt a delightful shiver travel through his body and he grinned widely, his lips stretching over his face like a snake slithering across smooth rock. This Draco person was full of darkness and Dominic loved it.

"All right, my move then," he said lightly, before he sharply waved his hand, throwing his knives towards Draco.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 02 Jan 2011, 9:51 pm

Draco put out his arms, and they formed a shield, blocking the knives. He then quickly moved forward, running full speed, his eyes showing a slight fire before he breathed a large burst of fire out at his opponent.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 02 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

Dominic didn't look surprised at his knives being blocked. He quickly moved backwards as Draco ran forwards and he dodged to the side as a stream of fire came towards him.

A dragon is one of the most powerful creatures out there. But even the most powerful have weaknesses.

Using only instinct and impulses, Dominic shook two long daggers out of his sleeves and he readied them as he ran towards Draco, intending on slicing through his skin.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 02 Jan 2011, 11:29 pm

Draco looked back, and noticed the attack coming. He too ran on instinct, and jumped high in the air, spreading his massive black wings, and beating them hard as he flew higher.

He then went into a dive, holding out his claws and slashing at high speeds and power at Dominic.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 04 Jan 2011, 8:35 pm

Dominic was able to keep with Draco's attacks to block them, loud clangs sounding in the air as he did so. When he found an opening, he held one dagger in his mouth and struck out, a vial of purple gooey substance clutched in his hand. He was aiming for Draco's eyes and he hoped that it would burn through the eyeballs like the poison was designed for.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 05 Jan 2011, 9:47 am

Draco smiled as he watched the dagger come toward his face, and puffed out a strong burst of Fire in retaliation.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 05 Jan 2011, 8:22 pm

Dominic's visible eye widened as he was struck by the fire. He could feel its burning heat all over his body, even as he jumped backwards and away from the dragon's range.

Huffing, Dominic shook his smoking sleeves and fanned his heated face. "I'm glad I wore protection amulets," he muttered, patting his hair that was just a little singed.

Changing tactics, he removed his little top hat and plunged a hand inside to produce a large vial filled with milky gray substance. Smiling a little, Dominic broke the vial onto the ground then produced a match which he lit on his skin. The match fell to the puddle of potion and instantly white fog sizzled from the ground, covering most of the arena. It was a thick fog that could practically be sliced through with a knife and could not be swept away by wind.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 05 Jan 2011, 8:37 pm

Draco hated Magic. "Why are you resorting to such tricks? Are you afraid?" He said, as he flew into the air to try and see better. His eyes would quickly pick up any strange movement.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 06 Jan 2011, 9:38 pm

"Fear is only natural when faced with danger," Dominic said as he reached into his coat and pulled out a packet of what seemed to be seeds. "And I'm talented in magic. Why not use it to my advantage?"

He ripped open the seed packet and spread the contents across the ground in front of him. The seeds immediately began to grow at an alarming rate, making the ground rumble as vines and stems as thick as tree trunks erupted from the foggy ground.

The gigantic venus mantrap roared and waved its tentacle-like vines about, snapping its dripping jaws at the hovering Draco.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 06 Jan 2011, 9:57 pm

"Bah!" Draco dodged the first attack, and breathed fire on the plant, attempting to burn it.

(I stop there so I can know if it actually burns)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 07 Jan 2011, 9:24 am

(I'm not going to God-mod, but I'm not making this battle easy either XP)

A handful of vines burst into flame and the plant roared, waving its burning limbs about and snapping its jaws at Draco. Hidden in the fog, Dominic tsk-ed as he watched his plant burn slowly.

"And Mother worked so hard to harvest those seeds from Cleopatra," he said, looking mournful.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 07 Jan 2011, 5:51 pm

"Tch," Draco mistook one of the motions of the plant, and it quite nearly bit his foot, instead nicking his leg a bit. "Jeez, Maybe I should have practiced flying more"

He then flew higher up, used his eyes to catch any motion, and his ears to pick up sound though not as useful as his eyes, and found Dominic, "There," He said under his breath. He then divebombed at him, the claws on his hands outstretched.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 07 Jan 2011, 10:19 pm

Distracted by his burning plant, Dominic was too late in dodging Draco's attack. He felt claws strike his back, leaving blood oozing from deep wounds as he jumped away in the nick of time. Pain burned on his skin, but he didn't mind. He lived on pain, loved on it in fact.

The fog dissipated, leaving the arena clear once more. Draco's fire spread on the giant mantrap and it burned to the ground with a final roar, reduced to ash. Dominic, who was crouching on the ground as a result of his dodging, sighed mournfully.

"Looks like I have to up my game," he said, standing up and ignoring the stinging pain in his back. He turned to Draco. "Is it all right if I have a little drink first? I'm quite parched and I'll share if you'd like." He smiled pleasantly; always the little gentleman.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 07 Jan 2011, 10:28 pm

"Do you think me a fool? I won't drink your poison," Draco said, scoffing.

He stood on the ground, his wings folding in. He preffered fighting on the ground when possible.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 08 Jan 2011, 12:43 am

Dominic shrugged. "Suit yourself," he said, taking a thermos out of his inner coat (how that was able to fit, who knows?). He quickly unscrewed the cap and drank its contents, some of it dribbling out of the corners of his mouth. It was dark red, most probably blood.

The thermos slipped from Dominic's fingers and he could feel the blood magic humming through his body. He flexed his hands, which were shaking with excitement.

"Let's try again," he said, wiping the stray drops from his face.

He suddenly appeared behind Draco, daggers poised and ready to strike at the dragon's back.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 08 Jan 2011, 12:47 am

(Ooc: NIce~ But Draco's faster and has special Eyes, so I'm just checking things right quick: Would Draco see his movements or was it some special teleportation type thing? Or flash step potion or...)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:08 am

(OOC: It's blood magic. Basically the blood Dominic drank was a sacrifice to his god [not in a religious sense] so that he will be granted a boost of power. He's stronger, faster, has enhanced senses, more so then he originally does. Of course, for it to keep going, he has to drink more and more blood...)
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 08 Jan 2011, 7:24 pm

Draco Was startled by the sudden increase in speed, and saw the movements but was not able to keep up in time. He was thus stabbed at least once or twice before he dashed forward, ignoring any pain he recieved, and simply blindly dashing to put distance between him and Dominic before turning around.

(Ooc: I'll leave to you about how many times he was cut, but he has quick Reflexes, so yeah. XD)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 08 Jan 2011, 11:27 pm

Dominic grinned as his weapons met his target, leaving deep cuts on the Draco's back and he let the dragon dash away from him. Chuckling, Dominic licked a drop of blood off of his blade, feeling his tongue tingle with the poison that he had coated his dagger with.

"Looks like I win," he said, smiling but never letting his guard down anyway. "The poison inside of you will turn your blood into salt; painful experience if you ask me. Let's see how long you'll last."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 09 Jan 2011, 11:33 pm

Draco's eyes widened, "Fucking Poison," He growled, and put every last bit of energy he had into making sure Dominic went down with him.

He charged forward, adrenaline rush getting to him to increase his speed further. He Clawed with all of his dragonic might directly on Dominic attempting to ignore any block and just claw out his heart.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 09 Jan 2011, 11:54 pm

It was Dominic's turn to get caught off guard, but only for half a second for he knew that Draco would attack, but not with such speed. With his own enhanced speed and strength thanks to his blood magic, Dominic was able to defend himself but not without a couple more wounds to match the ones on his back. But he was sure that the poison would act soon, especially now that Draco's heart was beating much faster and therefore accelerating the poison through his blood stream.

All he had to do was keep on defending himself and wait for the poison to take its course.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 10 Jan 2011, 1:36 am

And then Draco let out a howl of pain, and fell back.

He died.

(Ooc: So sad. Sad I had such high hopes for him too.

That said, good job Emo, I honestly thought he'd win this)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:24 pm

"Winner: Dominic Montgomery!"

'8 vs 9' appeared on the screen now, as Joe Everyman and Cheyenne replaced Draco and Dominic on the field. Draco and Dominic were fully healed, of course.

"So I get to fight ya, ya fairy bitch?" Asked Joe rhetorically, cracking his neck.

(Now this fight is essentially first hit wins.)
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next