Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Newbies vs. Orgies

Go down

Newbies vs. Orgies Empty Newbies vs. Orgies

Long ago, there was a group of RPers from FanFiction. They had once all met on an RP called Naruto: Create your own character. And later had moved on to another forum called Random RolePlay! . These RPers then realized that life on FF was not all it was hyped up to be. A great leader by the name of Flame stepped forward, and started a movement, a conversion rather to a site that would have it all. And it did have it all, infact, Flame made sure it had it all, as Flame had made the site herself. These people from 'Create your own character', Flame's minions, and EVEN those who had wandered onto Random RolePlay! before hand were the crafters of this site. They were the founders of this new world. These people are known as, the Originals. Whom I shall lazily and and humorously refer to as, the Orgies.

This site has been up for almost two years. Over this time period, non Orgies have wandered they're way in here. But how do they get here? These Newbies have yet to share with us how they've located our New World, considering not many have spoken of it. There are however, many theories.

The first theory is that Flame brain washed them into coming here. A very logical, but unexplored thought.

The second theory is that they were scared off by some of the very infamous 'god-modders' that the Orgies came across long ago. They seem to have followed in our foot steps, using our escape routes as their own eventually leading them here.

The third theory is that they're bored little minds got sucked into an internet black hole of advertisements, called Google. They were then dumped here.

But how do you know the Orgies from the Newbies? Well, I've tried my best to compile of lists of Orgies(xD), the following are all Orgies. Please tell me if you were a minion of Flame or were a part of Random RolePlay! in order to get you're name on this list if I have so forgotten to mention you(Pie is slow). Other than that, it is simple, anyone who is not an Orgy, is a Newbie. Newbies? Tell us about yourself, and how the HELL did you get here???

Orgies:

Flame
Pie
Emo
Tom
David
Phazon
Obi
Shiro
Mamo
Rayne
Wolfie(Wherever she may be >.>)
Oldenmw
Rose
Random
Whitepulse

Last edited by PiePerson on Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Location : Down. By. The. Baaaaaaaaaay.... where the watermelons groooow.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Newbies vs. Orgies :: Comments

NazrinTsunMouse

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:35 pm by NazrinTsunMouse

lmao Pie. Orgies forever! xD

Back to top Go down

ScorpionWins

Post Mon 24 Jan 2011, 9:32 pm by ScorpionWins

POWAH TO DA NOOBS.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content