Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Pokemon RP

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon RP Empty Pokemon RP

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:43 pm

The world of pokemon (with no trainers) had long been peaceful. But this could not last. For two pokemon, nay, MONSTROSITES, are free from eternal imprisonment beneath the shores of Cinnibar Island.

'M and Missingno.

The "Failed Creations of the PokeGods."

The pokemon destined to stop them (that's you) now find themselves on Forgotria Island, a land created by the two deadly ones.

They must fight.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP Empty Re: Pokemon RP

Post by Simply David Sat 29 Jan 2011, 2:13 pm

Seeds was walking around in the forest, looking about. He wasn't sure how he got here, but he was sure he should eat. He searched for some berries in a nearby bush.

High Roller, however, was quite indignant, "What's the meaning of this?! Why am I here all of a sudden!" She looked at the ocean, and gasped slightly.

A massive Red Gyarados, Flash, had just been teleported to it. It roared in anger, looking about for the psychic responsible.

Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sat 29 Jan 2011, 6:15 pm

Rosalie narrowed her eyes as she looked about her new surroundings. "Someone dares to relocate my honorable self to someplace other than my luxurious home? They'll soon find that there are some Pokemon better off not trifled with.

Elsewhere, Namimaru tried to get his bearings. "This isn't... where am I?" He sniffed the air, and could smell salt. "I'm still near the sea, but... this doesn't seem right at all..." He set off to explore.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 29 Jan 2011, 9:32 pm

Hisshek groaned as he came to. "What issss this place-ssss?" He slithered around, completely oblivious to his surroundings.

"Oi, babe, you fall outta bed too?" Ag Ghast called out, rubbing his head. As he opened his bejeweled eyes, he realized he was no longer in bed with that frosslass he'd picked up. "Bloody hell. Hope she wasn't one-a-those organ stealers." He muttered, getting up."Now where the hell am I?"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 20 Feb 2011, 7:54 pm

Acus lay on the beach, half buried in sand and fast asleep (though not for long). She mumbled a few words and turned over on her side, practically burying her head in the sand, but soon she was woken up by the sound of the tide and the water lapping at her feet.

"Eh?" she said as she sat up and sleepily stared at the sparkling blue water. It took a moment for the fact that she was not in the desert any more to sink in. When it did, she let out a much louder and longer "eh!".

Meanwhile, Kei was in the forest, staring at the plants all around him and wondering just how the hell he got there when last he remembered he was in a cave waiting out a thunder storm.

"There are things afoot," he muttered as he walked forward, not knowing where he was going but not wanting to stay in the same place either.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 21 Feb 2011, 2:36 pm

The world distorted for but a moment, as new creatures came into being in front of each of the chosen.

These strange creatures appeared to be partially unformed mass, and partially... something. They had the head of a Bulbasaur, the shell of a Squirtle, and the flaming tail of a Charmander.

They were known as Startos(Missingno and 'M have little creativity).
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Feb 2011, 8:42 pm

Seeds nearly vomited. "What are you?!"

High Roller flinched, "Wh-wh-what in the....?"

Flash saw it, and considered. Then it roared loudly, translating loosely to "Are you the one responsible?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 21 Feb 2011, 9:43 pm

Acus blinked when the strange pokemon appeared before her. "What the hell kind of pokemon are you?" she asked, looking weirded out by the creature.

Kei stared when a Startos appeared. And he continued staring, wondering where the thing came from, what it wanted, and why it looked so weird.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down