Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids v2

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Touhou Kids v2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Touhou Kids v2

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 10:41 pm

Marle proceeded to grap Kari's arm, and lead her towards the nearest village.

"This should be fun," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 05 Feb 2011, 10:43 pm

Kari blushed, "Wahh!" She cried out, being pulled along.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 10:49 pm

Arisa quickly tried to think of something to change the subject, "A-Ah, speaking of Hayate... What do you really see in her, kappa? I don't get how you could like her."

"Hey! There's plenty to like about Hayate-chan!" Hinori protested as flew up into the air.

Arisa merely rolled her eyes, "Sure, cause a narcoleptic book worm is really appealing these days~"

--

Syaorin, pet to Kaon and a daughter to an avatar, played within the depths of the underground with fellow pet, Oshiro. It was then that she spotted Kaon walking by, "I'll be back later Oshiro-chan, I'm gonna go see Kaon-sama now!"

And with that said, she ran off after her master, leaving her friend to either play ball alone or find Mugi to play with.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 10:55 pm

"Anyway, we should go find Bug Girl first," said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 10:55 pm

"Oi, you're trying to change the subject! But yeah... I think it's good we're on te same side and think it's a little strange. Let's go!" she said, taking Arisa by her hand and flying. "Next stop, SDM!"

Along the way to the scarlet devil mansion, Hayate was floating in the air, yawning and going for her daily errands in the direction of the three. "Mukyuu..... The red mist makes it hard to see...."
--------------------------

Michi waved to Kyoko. "Good luck, Miss Inugami. Please come back intact, we still need you to intercept the miko." she said as she disappeared in a flash by stopping time and going back to the mansion.
-------------------------

Kaon petted Syaorin and giggled. "I can't wait to surprise Elisa-nee with our visit. Do you think she'll like it? We haven't seen each other for a while now." she told Syaorin. They traveled across to the part where the underground opens up to the world in the surface. However, something seemed strange about it. There was scarlet mist that was past the entrance. "Hey, Syaorin, what do you think that is? I wonder if it's still safe to pass..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:03 pm

Kyoko sweatdropped.

"Ok....fine then," she said, heading off in the direction where she suspected she'd find Rori and Chromia. She hoped she'd find Rori first.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

Not too long after taking off to the SDM, Hinori spotted Hayate in the distance. "Hinwaa! Hayate-chan!" She yelled out to get the witch's attention as she flew off.

"She's like a dog," Arisa noted as she flew next to Maya, "Could spot her master a mile away."

---

Syaorin scratched the side of her cheek, looking in confusion at the red mist, "I dunno, it doesn't look dangerous..."

---

Meanwhile, Rori was at the Lamprey Stand quickly fixing some food to ate the demands of her long time friend, "Order up Chromia!" She said placing a plate in front of the girl, "It's everything you asked for that was possible to get without being killed."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:16 pm

"Yo! Rori! Chromia!" said Kyoko, stepping out of a portal that came out near the lamprey stand. "There's an incident going on, and Elisa wants your help!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:20 pm

Hayate looked forward and waved towards Hinori. "Oh, hi there Hinori... I'm out for errands right now, da ze..." she said as her eyes closed and she fell asleep, going into a downward fall.

"Oh man... there she goes again, flying this time!" Maya said as she looked at Arisa. "Do you think I should get her?"
--------------------

"Well, it might be pretty hard to see once we get in it... Although it doesn't look that dangerous. Let's go through it anyways." Kaon said as she nodded and walked out of the opening. When she got in the air, she felt something strange. She started to see more red than before and she felt thirsty, really thirsty. "Hey, Syaorin... I feel strange..."
------------------

"Is that so?" Chromia asked, tilting her head to the side. "Well thank you, Rori-chan! I was getting really really hungry." she said as she put her hands together (O.o Impressive) and exclaimed. "Itadakimasu~"

She began eating quickly, not minding much of what's happening around her as the scarlet mist started to lightly tint the air around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:32 pm

"Naw, just give it 3... 2... 1..." Arisa said just as Hinori swooped down and caught the sleeping witch, "The Kappa is faster than you when Hayate is involved."

"H-hey! Hayate-chan! Wake up!" Hinori said, holding the girl in her arms, "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

---

"Auuu, strange...?" Syaorin asked, looking at her master with a worried expression, "How so?"

---

"Eh? Elisa-chan wants us to help with an incident?" Rori asked, blinking in confusion, "But we're kinda weak, why would she need our help?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:35 pm

"Michi asked me to go recruit you guys," said Kyoko "She must think you're pretty useful,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:45 pm

Maya clapped and laughed at the same time. The scene she was watching was just too.... she didn't even have a word for it. "Oh wow, this is impressive... maybe we should toss Hayate in front of whoever's causing this and Hinori might be able to finish it in a snap!"

Hayate woke up and yawned. "Good morning..."
--------------

"I suddenly feel really thirsty.... and hungry.... I bet it will feel really good if I get someone to play with me too.... Don't you think, Syaorin?" Kaon said, giggling.
----------------

"Weak?" Chromia said as she turned around with arms spread out again. "I'm the daughter of the strongest! Of course I'm not weak! Come on, Rori-chan, let's go and show that snobby vampire how strong I am! ... but dog sounds kinda tasty right now..." she said as she looked at Kyoko.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:56 pm

Arisa laughed along with Maya, "Heh, I'd like to see that, but... I think it would be boring to let Hayate and Hinori have all the fun, ne?"

"Good morning... I mean! It's not morning! You fell asleep again," Hinori said having still not released her grasp on the witch just in case she fell asleep again, "Anyway, something is going on back at your place and Arisa wants your help in solving the incident."

---

"E-eh? M-maybe..." Syaorin replied uncertainly, something about her master was scaring the young mouse. Maybe she should go back to the underground and tell Satori-sama about it.

---

"Huh? You can't eat Inugami-san! You're only allowed to eat me..! I mean, let's go Chromia-chan," Rori tried to cover quickly, grabbing her friend by the hand and flying off toward the lake, "Don't want to miss out on.. the uhm fight!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:59 pm

"....I'm not going to ask," said Kyoko, as she made a portal to the Scarlett Devil Mansion.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 12:28 am

"That's true. I wanna get this all on camera so I can have full coverage of it in the Bunbunmaru! It will make history!" she said with a lot of enthusiasm. "And of course, once we're done with this I can go to your shrine again and play."

Hayate blinked and then sighed. "So that explains the mist...? Mukyuuu..... Elisa-san might be trying to copy what Remilia-san did..."
----------------------

"What's with the hesitation, Syaorin...?" Kaon said as she looked at her, her eyes looking blank in colour. "Do you hate me now....? Why are you being afraid...? Just because Flandre-mama and Koishi-mama were a bit of trouble..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 06 Feb 2011, 12:41 am

"Ah yeah... anyway, let's hurry up and catch up with those two," Arisa said flying off toward Hayate and Hinori.

"Elisa? Who is Elisa?" Hinori asked tilting her head, "I've never met an Elisa."

"I'm curious as to know who this Elisa is as well," Arisa said as she flew up next to them.

--

"H-huh? Of course not! Kaon-sama is the person I care for the most!" Syaorin protested, "I could never hate Kaon-sama!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 12:45 am

"Roger, ma'am!" Maya said as she pulled out her notebook and pen, writing down whatever Hayate will say. "This will be the perfect start for my article!"

Hayate nodded and then explained to them. "You see, Elisa-san is the daughter of Remilia-san and Satori-san. She's somewhat like Remilia-san in attitude and I think she also takes a liking to our maid..."
--------------

Kaon suddenly smiled and then giggled. "Syaorin... you're such a good pet..." she said as she hugged Syaorin, whispering to her. ".... Promise me... never leave me.... only look at me...."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 06 Feb 2011, 1:02 am

"That vampire had a daughter?" Arisa asked aloud, "Well in any case, we better stop her before she causes too much trouble for Gensokyo."

"Well...? Are we gonna split up or go all together," Hinori wanted to know.

---

"U-uh, y-eah! Only Kaon-sama! No one else!" Syaorin assured. She wasn't sure what was going on with her master, but she would stick by her side for now. Kaon might get hurt or worse if she didn't stay close.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 1:09 am

"Hinori, I am very disappointed." Maya said, chuckling. "I thought you were the one who was very good at playing shogi? Of course we attack as a group! A large force is harder to take down than a lot of small weaker forces!"

Hayate pondered about it. "She does have a good point."
----------------

"Now let's go to Elisa-nee's house... I want to play with her." she said as she flew over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, getting past the gates and right into the mansion. "Elisa-nee, I've come to visit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 06 Feb 2011, 1:21 am

"Hey~ I'm not that good, I only know a few things Nitori-mama showed me," Hinori protested but quickly quieted when Arisa spoke up.

"Hey over there, isn't that the kid of that dog shikigami," Arisa pointed off at the distance to Kyoko who was headed for the SDM, "Maybe she knows about what's going on!"

---

"Oh hello Kaon, you're just i-" She then stopped abruptly, noticing the look in Kaon's eyes, "Oshi- not this again... MICHI! MICHI! CODE RED! CODE RED!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 06 Feb 2011, 3:13 pm

Kyoko heard someone mention her, and turned to see Alisa, Hinori, and Maya.

Crap! she thought.

"Um....hello, may I help you?" she asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 7:24 pm

"Oh, you're right!" Maya said as she landed on the ground right in front of the dog youkai. "We've come here to beat the crap out of you for information! Now prepare to-" before she could continue, she was hit at the back of the head by Hayate's book.

"What she means is that we are curious if you know exactly what is going on... We have our own assumptions but we want to make sure." Hayate said in a more serious tone that she doesn't use that much.
--------------------

"What's with the worried face, Elisa-nee?" Kaon said as she giggled and then jumped right in front of her sister face to face. "Don't tell me you have come to hate me now..."

Michi has just entered the room. "Code red? I don't see... Umm..." she looked at Kaon and then sighed. "It seems like we have to resort to THAT again..." she took out a spell card and then declared it. "The World!" she said as time stopped. Quickly, she took Kaon and then put her in the empty basement where Flandre was kept when she was younger. When time continued, she bowed and then began to walk back to where Elisa was. "I'm very sorry, Kaon-sama."

Kaon banged on the door, furious. "I knew it! You all hate me!" she screamed at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 06 Feb 2011, 7:37 pm

"Idiot..." Arisa muttered, face palming at the tengu. She then flew down to meet with the dog, while Hinori landed down next to Hayate, "Hey, mutt, tell us what's going on? My intuition tells me you know something, so cough it up!"

---

Elisa sighed in relief, her hand placed firmly on her chest, "Thank you Michi, I'm not sure if I would have survived Kaon's play time if you had not arrived in time. Anyway... Syaorin!"

"Y-yes!" The mouse youkai stood at attention, glancing towards the basement every few minutes. She bit her lip in worry for her master.

"Stand guard at the basement door, make sure no one lets Kaon out until she gets over her spell of insanity," Elisa ordered the youkai, "Do you understand?"

Syaorin nodded, "Yes ma'am!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 06 Feb 2011, 8:00 pm

"From what I can tell, Elisa is starting an incident for laughs," said Kyoko. "And she isn't very original, or she'd have probably thought of something besides reusing the red mist,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 8:08 pm

"Or maybe you're lying!" Maya said, pointing at Kyoko's face. "The only way to beat the truth out of you is by a danmaku battle and you'll-" before she can finish, she was once again hit by a book at the back of the head.

Hayate sighed. "I think she really wants a danmaku battle... although I doubt that it will do any good, it will just waste us precious time..."
-------------------

"I'll do my best to keep protecting the mansion and you from damage. Although... I do feel quite sorry for the little mistress...." Michi said, looking at the basement door. There wasn't much to be heard there but the faint sound of what seems to be a mix of crying and laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 06 Feb 2011, 8:21 pm

Arisa lifted up her gohei then gave Maya a solid smack to the head to go along with that little bump from the book. When the tengu looked at her, she shrugged, "It looked fun when Hayate did it. In any case, we should make sure the mutt can't warn Elisa that we're coming."

"Eh? What do you mean?" Hinori asked, looking from Kyoko and Arisa, "How do we keep her from warning Elisa?"

Arisa grinned maliciously, cracking her knuckles, "We make sure she can't move a muscle."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 06 Feb 2011, 8:33 pm

"Moot point. She probably already knows you're coming," said Kyoko.

She considered making a portal and jumping through it, but remembered what her mother had told her.

People who try to run away get shot in the back. RUNNING IS FOR COWARDS! STAND AND FIGHT!

Her mother had been particularly drunk for that speech, but the lesson had stuck.

"If you want a danmaku battle, bring it on!" she said, knowing she was going to lose, badly.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 8:42 pm

Maya chuckled and cracked her knuckles. "I'm the fastest of all of us so I should do this. Besides, we want to finish it off quickly, right?" she said, taking out a fan that she uses for danmaku battle. She flew up and then waved her fan to send several high speed bullets travelling straight at Kyoko. "Hey, dog girl! Think fast!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 06 Feb 2011, 8:53 pm

"Go Maya! Go!" Hinori cheered for her friend in the sidelines.

Arisa merely crossed her arms, watching the oncoming beating, "So wanna bet on whether the mutt lands a hit on the tengu or not, Hayate?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 06 Feb 2011, 8:57 pm

"Shit," said Kyoko, dropping to the ground and rolling out of the way of the bullets.

"Take this!" said Kyoko, before firing a drill-shaped bullet at Maya. In mid-air, it multiplied into two bullets, which multiplied into four bullets.

Kyoko, meanwhile, took cover behind a nearby tree, planning her next move.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next