I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Summon Night Swordcraft Story RP

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Summon Night Swordcraft Story RP

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 6:12 am

"Lyon, Iron Guild. Nice to meet you too" He responded with smile before his head was pushed down by his Guardian Spirit Kaori who leaned over him hand streched out as greeting with cheery smile. "Names Kaori! nyan~" she said cat like manner ears twitching.

"Gah..! First of all, what's with the "Nyan"? Second, get off me!" Lyon grumbled. Only to have response as Kaoris teeth sinked into Lyons head, biting him. "Ow, ow, ow, OW!" Lyon said in pain while trying to get Kaori stop biting.
Whitepulse43
Artist

Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 3:51 pm

Lavie chuckled and smiled, shaking the excitable Guardian's hand when she reached out. "It's nice to meet you, Kaori." She turned and looked at her Guardian, giving her an encouraging smile. The robot looked at the boy and his Guardian before speaking in a womanly and metallic voice, her words quite soft. "I am Erre. Nice to meet you both." Lavie tsked softly. Her companion certainly was one a few words. Oh well.

She jumped a bit in surprise when Lyon suddenly let out a yell. He whipped around, reaching for her knife, thinking he had been attacked. Well.. he kind of had. By his own Guardian. She smiled and then started laughing a bit, watching the pair. "You two certainly are lively, especially you, Kaori.""
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 8:28 pm

As they were walking back to the guild, Neither Elene nor Luminous said a word. They were just quietly walking. She absentmindedly opened the guild's door and left it open, going in her workshop and sitting down on the bed. Luminous looked very concerned. "Master... you'll be okay, right?" she said worriedly. "Yes, Luminous... Now I need to craft that sword." she said as she tried getting up but seemed to still be a bit fazed, staggering a little. Luminous accompanied her so they can go near the anvil and the furnace. "Master, if you're not feeling well, we can just make the sword tomorrow." Luminous said as she went over to the other side. Elene thought for a bit but shook her head. "We need to finish everything as soon as we can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 11:25 pm

"fhank whenw" Kaori muffled happily while still biting Lyo's head. "Speak, when your teeth's aren't sinked in my head!! Ow, ow! Sorry! I'm Sorry! Please let go!" Lyon exclaimed. Kaori givin a small growl while biting Lyon.

Finaly being able get Kaori stop biting, Lyon gave a small sight. "you and your habits..." Kaori sticking tongue out at him from that comment. " I really should go, i wish you luck for the future and hope to see you again soon" He said with cheery smile.

"Come on Kaori, we need to go have some rest, seriesly your the one doing me the real damage than monsters here." Lyon said to Kaori as both waved goodbyes as they both headed toward entrance.

"Eeh?" She said with malicious tone revealing her corner teeth. "Nothing..." Lyon responded bit beaten.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 3:32 pm

"Same to you, Lyon, Kaori. Try not to hurt each other too much," she said smiling and waving. Looking around, it seemed like she was the only one left in the Labyrinth. That's what she got for starting a bit late, she supposed. Oh well.. this meant she wouldn't have to worry about deciding who got an Ore if she found one. Looking up at Erre, she lightly patted the machine's arm. "C'mon, Erre. Let's get our materials."

The duo made their way deeper into the Labyrinth, Lavie keeping one hand on the hilt of her knife attched to her belt on the back, and the other dangleing by her side, her hand grabbing the side of her skirt every so often. Erre continually scanend the environment, looking for threats or for crests with masterials in them.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 2:57 am

Lyon reached entraance as he kept walking and encountered the another member from the gold guild who seemed to be busy. He walked through the stairs leading out from the labyrinth. As Lyon had reached back to Iron Guild he headed upstairs and into his own room almost tripping on the spear again, which was laying on the ground. He threw himself on the bed taking a rest.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 3:58 pm

||||TIMESKIP!||||

(Since Molly and David haven't had much to do so far, they'll be the ones getting the tournament invitations first against NPC's Lavie will be first since she doesn't have any EXP yet. David and the others can spectate for now.)
---------------------

A letter was found on Lavie's table.
Spoiler:
"You have been chosen to fight in the first battle of the tournament. Only one weapon will be allowed, so be sure to pick the weapon of your choice carefully. The only assistance that you will receive is from your summon creature. Each battle ends when the opponent is unable to fight. Do your best and good luck. Your opponent will be announced once you enter the arena."

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 4:26 pm

The next morning, Lavie had gotten dressed and ready, and began starting early on a new weapon with the ore she had found in the Labyrinth. While she was working some metal into a sword shape with Erre, one of the Tournament Officers came in, setting her letter on the table when he saw she was busy. Taking a break, she laid her weapon down and went over to the table, sleeping the back of her hand across her brow. "Let's see what the letter says then, shall we Erre?"

Erre was already by the table, 'her' much longer strides outpacing her Master's. Picking up the letter, she opened it and then handed it to Lavie, who took it after removing her work gloves. Reading it over, she smiled slightly. It was time for her first battle, it seemed. Good! She needed some action. This was her chance to see if all her training had paid off. "Erre! Let's finish up this weapon and head down to the Central Tower," she said ,walking back over to her metal-works and slipped her gloves back on. The two of them worked until they produced a saber. It wasn't the best of quality, really only a bit better than her knife, but it was all she had to work with right now until she improved her skills further. Slipped her new weapon into its sheath on her belt, she wiped her face off and cleaned her hands, then went outside.

Heading down the street with Erre at her heels, she breathed deeply, taking in the town as she walked across the bridge, basically running up the stairs, then trying not to fall back down them on the other side. Erre hovered closely, making sure she wouldn't. Turning and walking down the bridge, a spring in her step, she couldn't help but steadily tilt her head up as she got close to the tower, looking up at it. She looked foreward again when she reached the door, pushing them open and making her way over to the man in front of the Battle Room doors.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 9:25 pm

David was waiting for the fight to start. He would now get a decent idea of what the competition will be like. Jace was on David's back, his arms around his neck, watching just as intently.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

Lyon scratched his left cheek which now had band-aid covering the scratch he received this morning as he walked. When he had hurried down stairs and back up getting the match letter which he had forgotten. "seriously that was pretty dangerous looking fall you took there" Kaori said as she walked behind him, as they headed toward central tower. He had prepared to use his speare on the match, sharping speares edge.He pushed central towers doors open and entered hallway. "Thanks for the info...." He responded to Kaori, not noticing his surrounding as he walked.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5