Log in

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Doll Maker's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 10:03 pm

The same concept as The Adventure of Wriggle Nightbug, but this time with a different character.

You are Alice Margatroid, a doll maker and magician residing in the forest of magic. You have short, blonde hair and blue eyes. You wear a light blue dress with pink ribbons and a red ribbon in your hair. You have the appearance of a normal human, but you are in fact a youkai. Though, you were once human, just turned yourself into a youkai to gain more power as a magician.

You are currently in your house with your dolls, Shanghai and Hourai, small pixie looking dolls with blonde hair and a red and black dress respectively. Recently you have been feeling something odd in the air, like another 'incident' is going on at this very moment. You feel the need to go warn someone about it, but you're not sure who...

Optional people to warn
>> Reimu
>> Marisa
>> Sakuya
>> Eirin
>> Byakuren
>> Sanae

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 5928
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by Simply David on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 10:07 pm

>> Sanae

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 4910
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 10:11 pm

>>Marisa

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 4983
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by RandomHyuuga on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 10:47 pm

>> Sanae then Marisa
avatar
RandomHyuuga
Moderator


Posts : 377
Points : 2941
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 22
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 10:51 pm

You decide to go warn Sanae first. After all, she would be more likely to listen to your warning then a certain other miko and witch. But, if that failed, you could always warn Marisa later, against your better judgement.

But first, you should prepare yourself before leaving. If it truely is an incident you'll want to be ready for whatever is thrown at you.

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 5928
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by Simply David on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 10:53 pm

>>Looks around at what's available

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 4910
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 10:58 pm

>> bring arms

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 4983
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by Ichigo-chan Strawberry on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 11:01 pm

>> Let a few dolls scout the forest to be sure it's safe
avatar
Ichigo-chan Strawberry
Kid Demon

Posts : 67
Points : 2377
Join date : 2011-01-02
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 11:05 pm

>>Looks around at what's available

You take a look around your home. On the table you spot your Grimroir, a book that contains the secrets of your most powerful magic. To the left, floating around is your Shangahi and Hourai dolls. You also spot a basket of cookies you had made previously, having planned to invite someone over before this whole strange feeling occurred.

>> bring arms

You lift up your arms to show them to the mysterious force controlling you. See? You already have your arms silly.

>> Let a few dolls scout the forest to be sure it's safe

After assuring the mysterious force that you do indeed have a set of arms, you send out your dolls to scout out the forest to make sure it's safe. They report nothing odd out there so you assume it's safe to leave.

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 5928
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by Simply David on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 11:11 pm

(That's awesome Flame. XD)

>>Grab Grimoire
>>Grab both dolls

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 4910
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

>Bring Grimoir, Shanghai, Hourai, and cookies

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 4983
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 11:15 pm

>Bring Grimoir, Shanghai, Hourai, and cookies

You grab all the items you spotted earlier and prepare to leave the house. Once out, you decide it might be safer to fly, so you take to the sky. Off in the distance you spot speck in the sky.

As you get closer, you see that the speck was actually another person flying by, you wonder if you should stop and greet them, or should you keep heading to Sanae's place...

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 5928
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 18 Feb 2011, 6:27 pm

>Greet them

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 4983
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by Simply David on Fri 18 Feb 2011, 9:11 pm

>>Agreed with Spidey

(*shot*)

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 4910
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:33 am

>>Greet them

Deciding it wouldn't hurt to warn the person passing by about the incident, you fly over closer to them to greet them. As you get closer you notice the other person has silver hair, with a long braid on each side of her face wearing a dark blue French maid's outfit with long sleeves and a white maid headband on her head. This was none other than Sakuya Izayoi, the head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

"Sakuya!" You call out to the maid, waving with your free hand.

The maid suddenly stopped in her flight and for a moment stared at you as if in a daze. That is quickly shaken off as she greets you in turn, "Hello Alice, where are you headed?"

You wonder if you should tell her about your thoughts on the possible incident... but you can't help but feel there's something odd about the maid in front of you. You can't put your finger on it, but there is definitely something off...

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 5928
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 01 Jun 2011, 2:09 pm

>> Pinch Sakuya's cheek to establish that she's not an illusion.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 4983
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by Simply David on Wed 01 Jun 2011, 9:16 pm

>> After pinching her cheek, establishing she was not an illusion, evade the previous question by asking her if she's feeling alright.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 4910
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:50 pm

>> Pinch Sakuya's cheek to establish that she's not an illusion.

Why in the world would you do that? You have far too much self preservation to enrage a knife-throwing maid who can stop time. Besides, as a magician you have other ways of establishing whether she's an illusion.

You secretly cast a simple spell that informs you that she is indeed the real Sakuya. So then, why does she have this odd feeling about her?

>> After pinching her cheek, establishing she was not an illusion, evade the previous question by asking her if she's feeling alright.

"Are you feeling alright, Sakuya?" You ask thinking that maybe the odd feeling you're getting is something to do with her health.

Sakuya raises her eyebrow at you, "I feel fine, why do you ask?"

"N-no reason."

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 5928
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by Molly on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:12 pm

> Answer Sakuya's original question, then ask Sakuya where she was headed.
avatar
Molly
Admin


Posts : 806
Points : 3103
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 23
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 8:52 pm

> Grab Sayaka's boobs to establish that they aren't padded.

>No, don't do that.

> Carefully examine Sayaka.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 4983
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doll Maker's Journey

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum