I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Mafia High

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mafia High

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:42 pm

One month ago, the High School student known as Sarah-Jane Henderson, and her group of friends including Aiko Ming Chang, Lawrence Aisely, Lina Moretti, Meziano Pezuchi Merando managed to steal a large amount of money, weapons, and drugs from every single gang in the city in one night. They hoped to use what they stole to build a criminal organization; one that they'd run from their high school; under the radar of both the police, and the now very pissed off gangs.

Since then, their power has grown, and several more students have joined. However, it's only a matter of time before the other gangs discover their existance, and come knocking. Will the group achieve their dream of taking over the city's underworld? Or will they end up dead in a ditch?

Only time will tell...

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia High

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 11:52 pm

Inside the janitors closet of Campbell High School, was the secret base of the Campbell High School mafia.

Inside this "secret base" was the leader of the Mafia, Sara-Jane Henderson. At the moment, she was on the phone with one of her underlings.

"Hi Lawrence!" she said, cheerfully. "Could you do me a favor and get the wallet of that FBI agent that's been nosing around the school, and make a copy of it for me please? Oh, and be sure to return it when you're done,"

She put down the phone, and sent a text message to someone else that she knew was in class at the moment.

'Yunshi, pls whack Gangster named Thelonius "T-bone" Bonderson. Snt u his address. Make it look like Triad killing,'

She sent another one to the arms dealer known as MezPez.

'Take the Nadie with you to meet that person whose buying us guns. She needs some experience and this stinks of trap'

She dialed Lina's number.

"Lina, I think we're going to need more thugs. Nadie can't cover you AND MezPez. Would you mind seeing if any of our regular customers would like to work for us?" she asked.

She then put her phone up and smiled at her bodyguard, Aiko Ming Chang.

"Lets do lunch, shall we?" she said.

Last edited by GenericSpider on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 12:15 am

Lawrence nodded into his cellphone as he heard his orders. "You got it Boss," he said before hanging up.

Another day, another mission, the thief mused to himself as he adjusted his jacket and began his search for that agent. He was confidant that he would find the agent soon. They never hid very well, even if they were dressed as civilians.

~

Aiko smiled back at Sara. "Hai, Seira-sama," she said happily. Her English was improving, but she still had her accent and still called Sara by Seira. "What would you like for lunch today?"
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 12:36 am

Lina who was about to answer her boss, only to get hung up on before she could another word edge wise. "Damnit, I told her to let people talk before hanging up."

With a sigh, Lina turned toward two of her lackeys, "Oi, Danny, Benny, good news, you guys got a promotion. Now get your asses to the boss for your new orders."

The two brutish and simple looking boys exchanged glances before running off before they faced Lina's wrath. People knew not to get on her bad side, for she could be a cold hearted bitch when she was pissed.

The girl then redialed the number of her boss and spoke with a calm, yet stern tone of voice, "Sara, try not to hang up on me next time, it's a pain having to redial the phone to tell you something I could have just said earlier. Anyway, thugs are taken care. They should be arriving any minute now awaiting new orders."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 12:45 am

"Lets go...hold on," said Sarah, as she answered her phone. "Sorry about that, Lina. I'll see you after school. Bye,"

She then hung up on Lina, and turned back to Aiko.

"Looks like we'll be waiting for the new henchmen to arrive....oh well. We'll make them fetch us some lunch when they get here," She said.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 1:12 am

Lawrence spotted the agent, who was standing at the nearby bus stop, holding a newspaper and pretending to read it. The thief snorted, wondering if the FBI had better agents in their staff. He could see the slight bulge in the agent's shoulder where his gun was holstered.

It would be easy enough to get the guy's wallet. The hard part would be making a copy, but he'd worry about that later. Tossing his bangs out of his face, he quickly jogged over to the bus stop, looking like he was in a hurry to get somewhere. And in his hurry, he tripped over his own feet and fell towards the agent, knocking them both over.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" he said, apologizing profusely, his face flushing in embarrassment. He gave himself a mental pat on the back for his acting skills.

The agent just grunted and waved an impassive hand before turning back to his newspaper, causing Lawrence to inwardly crinkle his nose. Honestly, do these secret agents even know anything about manners?

A few minutes later the bus arrived and Lawrence, along with the agent (who looked a bit reluctant on his part) and an elderly couple, climbed onto it. Lawrence rode the bus for a bit and got off two stops later, smirking to himself as he felt the heavy slip of leather in his pocket that was the agent's wallet. Now to go to the guy who was an expert on making fake ID's and other doodads.

Ah, such fun.

~

Aiko nodded at Sara. "Okay Seira-sama," she said. "But, these new thugs. Do you want me to - how you say - evaluate them for you? I'm sure you don't want enco-... incompo-... thugs who can't do their jobs."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 2:10 am

Sarah nodded, and smiled at Aiko.

"That sounds like a lovely idea," said Sarah. "Don't know what I'd do without you, Aiko,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 9:22 am

Yunshin read the message he received from the boss just now. Looking at the address before closing his phone. "Tch....." He said to himself and straighted his tie which was under his blue scarf and placed his phone back into pocket. "Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~" He said as he stared at teachers back ignoring others staring at him nervous. Teacher also seemed to be in bit of nervous from Yunshin's stare, eventhou he was staring at his back.

Teacher closed his book almost immediatly when bell rang and hurried out from class. Deciding not to leave any homework's for somereason.
Yunshin picked up his bag from leash placing bag hangin on his shoulder before leaving class.
Whitepulse43
Artist

Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:23 am

After having the wallet copied to perfection - even the stitches of the wallet were identical - Lawrence dropped the original wallet back at the bus stop in case the agent went back to look for it and headed back to the school, hurrying to the broom closet where Sara was.

Meanwhile Aiko looked like she was going to burst. She loved it when the boss liked her ideas. It made her feel more special.

So, when the door opened, she flew towards it at a flying kick, assuming it was the thugs. Only she was wrong and it was actually Lawrence who was fortunate to be quick enough to dodge the attack.

"Holy hell!" Lawrence cried, looking at Aiko who had her foot stuck in the wall because of the kick. "What the hell was that for?!"

"Sumimasen," Aiko said with a sheepish smile as she removed her foot. "Thought you were thugs."

Lawrence looked confused. "Uh-huh..." he said before turning to Sara. "Well, I got the wallet." He tossed the wallet towards Sara, satisfied with a job well done.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:48 am

After Lina got off the phone with the boss, the dark haired girl went back to looking over this weeks total of gambling debts that were due to them. Her fingers idly twirled the pen in her hand as she calculated the numbers. When it came to math and numbers, Lina was almost a genius at it. Of course, it helped that she had to balance out all the money for her farther in order to help him pay his own debts and support their family.

Micheal MacArthur, 550 bucks in debt, no plans to pay it,
She jotted down. She'd have to tell th boss later about this guy. For the past week, she was trying to get the money that was owed from the guy. But the problem was that he was a real sleaze bag, someone who thought he could sweet talk a girl into doing what he wanted. Oh how she hated his type.

With a sigh, Lina stood, pushing back her chair as she did so. Well, now that her work was done, she figured she should find something else to occupy her time. She looked around the storage room she had made into her own little office. With Danny and Benny gone, it was kinda quiet. Maybe she should go out for a bit, maybe skip her next two classes. Not like she learned anything she didn't already know in those classes.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:59 am

"Good work, Lawrence," said Sarah-Jane, before giving Lawrence the wallet back. "Now copy the ID, and give him his wallet back without him noticing,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 5:45 pm

MezPez smiled to himself. He never tired of buying more guns for the Maf-
...where the hell am I supposed to meet her?

He texted back, realizing that he had no clue where the deal was taking place.
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:03 pm

After while Yunshin had reached the address where his target "T-Bone" was suppouse to be. "What dump...." he mumbled to himself looking at building. It was looking little unfinished from the outside. He walked up to door opening his bag and placing his hand inside.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 11:48 pm

Lawrence cleared his throat awkwardly and made no move to take the wallet. "Actually, Boss, that is the fake one you're holding," he said. "Fake ID's in there too."

Behind him, the door opened again and in walked the two thugs Danny and Benny. Aiko, who was standing near the door, lashed out immediately with her hand, striking Danny in the chest and causing him to stumble back into Benny. The two fell to the floor with a thud and Aiko stood over them, shaking her head in resignation.

"You two need more training!" she admonished. "You two not fit to be in group if you stumble from simple attack like that!"

Danny and Benny only groaned and Aiko tsked her disappointment.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 12:23 pm

"...oops. Sorry about that," said Sarah-Jane, before turning to the two thugs.

"Luckily for you; I think I might have a use for you," she said, with a rather disturbing smile.

"Please go get us some lunch. Something spicy, and cheesy, and delicious. Failure isn't an option for you," she said.

At that point, she got a text from MezPez.

She sighed, and sent a text back.

'For the tenth time, its on Maple Street, in the abandoned building where that pizza place with the rat was.'

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 1:11 pm

Yunshin digged out Uzi from his Schoolbag's hidden layer before knocking door couple times. Right soon after knocking, he kicked down the front door entering building gun aimed foward. T-bone right on his sight trying to get up from the couch he was lazing second ago. Now reaching to his gun which was on the table nearby.

"Sleep well, trash..." he said, firing several round's at T-bone.
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 5:40 pm

MezPez quirked an eyebrow. Tenth Time? He looked back through his sent texts, and sure enough, he'd asked the same question nine other times. Shrugging, he texted Nadie to meet him at the designated building, and set off.
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 5:48 pm

Nadie whistled as she flipped a coin, checking the time on her cell phone and waiting for her meeting with MezPez. Luckily, she had already been in the area when she got the text from him about some kind of gun pick up or something. She had, obviously, decided to skip class for the day. It wasn't all that common, she only did it one or twice every couple of months, but sometimes she just didn't feel like learning.. at least not from an old person or a textbook. One hand in her jacket pocket, she slid her fingers across the brass knuckles inside, grinning slightly to herself. She'd fought before, but not with these new companions of hers, or in a mafia. It should be interesting. She had a handgun of hers with her as well, just in case things got too interesting. Sighting and leaning against an outer wall by the door of the former pizza place, she waited for her partner.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 6:54 pm

"Yo." MezPez called nonchalantly to Nadie as he approached.

"We're apparently supposed to help this chick whose getting our firepower." He paused. "Actually I'm supposed to help with the deal, and you're protection. Well, no sense in wasting time." MezPez motioned for her to follow, and waltzed into the abandoned building.

"Lucy, I'm hooome!" He shouted, adopting a fake smile at his own joke.
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm

Nadie lifted her hand in a little wave as MezPez walked up, loving away from the wall and standing next to him. "Well, that's what I'm here for, anyway, so its fine with me. Just be sure to duck if I start shooting." She followed behind him as he walked into the building, both hands in her jacket pockets on the brass knuckles in one side and the gun in the other. Sighing, she rolled her eyes at his lame joke, finding it hard to believe this MezPez guy was really trying to be a serious member of a Mafia. But no matter. it wasn't her job to wonder, it was her job to make sure he didn't die, and that's exactly what she would do.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 9:56 pm

Yunshi approached T-bones Body and took out neckglace and glove from his bag. Necglace was kept inside plastic bag, he wore the glove and took accessory out of the plastic bag. Opening T-bones hand and placing neckglace on it. He then swiftly exited building hiding Uzi back into his bag. He took out his cell phone sending message to Sarah-Jane. "Done"
Whitepulse43
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top