Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Stay Night RP

5 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fate/Stay Night RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Fate/Stay Night RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:58 pm

"Alright let's g-" Fujiko began to say then tensed up when she noticed someone coming through the window. She instantly relaxed when she saw it was Rider, "Good you're here Rider, you can help me get Miho back to my place. We're taking her away from that poor excuse of a father."

She didn't say anything more, figuring Rider would guess the rest when he spotted the gash on Miho's cheek. She hoped Rider didn't get too angry though... then again it would be satisfying to have Rider kick Kenta's ass.... very, very satisfying...
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:42 pm

Miho looked at Rider and for a moment, she was unsure whether to be happy, upset, or worried by him showing up. She seemed to decide on happy, though, when she ran over to him and embraced him like one would a beloved older sibling. She forced herself not to cry, though, as she didn't want Rider to get angry. She was tired of being upset and being around anger and fighting. She just wanted to go.. home, she supposed.

"Please don't ask why I'm hurt or anything just yet, Rider. Let's just.. go back to Fujiko's home and I'll explain there.. okay?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:51 pm

Rider looked at his Master, clearly disturbe about it. He had indeed seen the mark on her cheek. He heard everything that was said, and he still wanted to ask.

However, his master said for him not to ask, so he simply nodded his head as he hugged her back, deciding to take care of her first.

"I can carry your stuff to a car and drive us there, so that we don't have to walk the distance," He offered, deciding that gettting away fast seemed like a good idea.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:05 pm

Fujiko watched the interaction with the two, keeping silent. Rider was a good man, a big brother type they could depend on. She was glad he had been the servant Miho had summoned... and that Miho had not ended up with someone like Caster.

Speaking of Caster, she hoped the twins hadn't made too much trouble for the servant. She would hate to come back to find the house in shambles just after offering to let Miho live there.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 10 Apr 2011, 1:24 pm

Miho pulled away from the hug after a few moments and smiled up at Rider, trying to convey how much she appreciated him being here. She had still felt a little uneasy before, but now that both of the people she cared about the most where here, she knew she'd be okay.. even if anything else did happen. "That.. sounds like a good idea. Let's go." Miho walked over to a dresser and pulled out one of the drawers, taking a set of keys out from inside. Her parents were filthy rich so.. it was unsurprising she had a nice car.

She walked over to her door and pushed it open slowly, peering out into the hallway and checking if anyone was coming. It seemed pretty empty in this part of the house right now, so she motioned for Rider and Fujiko to follow her before she headed outside. She scurried down the hallway and down the stairs, assuming that Rider and Fujiko were behind her the whole way. Now on the ground floor, she walked down another hallways and rounded a corner, heading toward the elevator to the garage.

But, as soon as she rounded the corner, she slammed into something, or more someone. It was another one of her servants, a maid named Eri, who like Fujiko was quite taller than Miho. Thus, she ended up face-planting into the other girl's chest. "Miho-sa- mmmph!" The girl had gone to speak, and Miho had slapped her hand over her mouth and 'shh'd her. "Eri-chan, please, pretend you didn't see us.." Eri looked confused, looking at Rider and Fujiko, then back at Miho. ".. Miho-sama..? Where are all of you going?"

Last edited by Molly on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Apr 2011, 2:56 pm

After finishing his own food Akihiko cleaned up his plates and waited Archer to finish her food. "we're going to have another walk tonight...." He said arms crossed and eyes closed. He really needed to calm himself down and come to face with terms that he can't avoid the battles forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 10 Apr 2011, 4:56 pm

Rider had held Miho through the hug, comforting her as best he could.

He followed behind her when she had left, and kept quieter than either of the others even though he was certainly much larger.

When he saw the maid, he calmly analyzed the situation. He came up with something he decided would be suitable, "Well Miho obviously needs to take care of things. Night time is the best time to locate other Masters. Beyond this, you do not need any information," He put a great deal of authority into his voice.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:50 pm

Fujiko kept silent, she had known the maid and sometimes chatted with her occasionally, but she was not in any way close to Eri. The maid was a nice enough person though, "I am sorry Eri-san but we must leave promptly, good night and give my regards to Aiko-san."

Aiko was one of the older maids in the mansion, and the one who had showed her the ropes in being a servant to the Tomoe family.
---

Archer quickly finished her food and handed the plate to her master, "Yosh! Okay! I'm ready to go out whenever you are!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:07 am

Akihiko took the plate taking it to kitchen and placed it into sink before heading to frontdoor and putting on his shoes, knowing Archer would be right behind him. He felt somewhat ease when he felt freash night air blowing on his face. He closed the door and walkedd out from front yard and walked down the road toward school grounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 11 Apr 2011, 3:59 pm

Miho could've cried at how thankful she was for Fujiko and Rider being here.. because she was about to freak the fricking-fricky-frick out due to this whole escape plan, especially since they had been 'caught', in a fashion. Staggering back from Eri, she looked up set her and met her eyes. the maid's eyes went wide for a moment, seeing the gash and the blood left on her apron from it, but she wasn't a stupid girl. She knew something important was going in, and she knew the young mistress wouldn't be leaving like this without good reason.

"I will, Fujiko-san. Please be careful and stay safe." Eri spoke softly, looking at all of them, her expression more serious now. Reaching into her apron pocket, she pulled out a band-aid, usually one that would go o kneecaps and such, but it worked well to cover up the gash when she placed it on Miho's face. Miho smiled and gave Eri a small hug. "Thank you.. for everything." With that, Miho motioned for Rider and Fujiko to follow her again as they continued on.

Miho lead them to a set of stairs next to the elevator, deciding it'd be faster just to scamper down those. And scamper she did. Leading Fujiko and Rider down into the garage, she walked over and pressed the button to open the door, then pressed the 'unlock' button on her keys, causing a nearby red Honda NSX to flash its lights, beep and click at it unlocked.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

Rider stepped up behind her, "Miho. I want you to know that what you're doing... well, I'm very impressed with you," He gave her an encouraging smile.

He then reached for the keys, intending on doing the driving.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 11 Apr 2011, 11:24 pm

Fujiko took Miho's things and placed them into the backseat. She did a quick look around to make sure no one noticed the car getting unlocked before getting into the backseat herself. She was truely glad that Miho was doing this, but that didn't stop her from worrying about someone finding them and taking Miho away from her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 11 Apr 2011, 11:39 pm

Misaki sighed as he stepped into the museum. He had always liked museums for some reason, even though he thought they were boring sometimes. He looked around, not really expecting to see the curator just standing around, but he was in luck today and found the middle-aged man talking to a handful of his staff.

"All right, there's the curator," he said to Saber. "Let me handle the talking."

As soon as the group dispersed, leaving the curator alone for a moment, Misaki made his move. "Megumi-san," he said, getting the man's attention. "Long time, no see."

Megumi-san didn't recognize Misaki at first, but when he did he broke into a smile. "Ah, Misaki-kun, you've finally thought to visit eh?"

"Yeah, but I'm not here for a chat." At Megumi-san's questioning look Misaki said, "I'm actually here looking for something. Some fragments of a ring and a sword, from France, around the years... what years?" He turned to Saber, directing his last question to her.

[Davy, remind me where Joshua is. Lancer has to do something...]
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 1:59 am

Saber looked at Misaki and nodded, answering his question directly and with a confident voice. "The 1400's, early decades. That was when I- ... I mean... That was when I think the sword and the ring were found." she said before thinking of something else and suggesting it to Misaki. "Master, it is just a suggestion, but... would it be more effective if he knew who the sword and the ring belonged to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:54 am

Misaki blinked at Saber, not noticing Megumi-san's raised eyebrows at her calling him master.

"Well, if you're comfortable with me knowing," he said. "Then go ahead and tell him."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:32 am

(Pst! The servant is supposed to tell the master their true identity when asked. I assume you know this but I'm making sure)

Joshua sat in the middle of the temple. It was now late at night, and there shouldn't be any monks around, though he didn't like taking chances.

"Berserker, stand guard at the entrance," The temple was in the middle of the town, but with Berserker in Spirit form all he had to worry about was if they got attacked.

He took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly, allowing his essence to build in the temple.

A monk walked in at that point. "Who are you? What are you doing?" He demanded.

Joshua sighed, "Berserker, looks like you get your first meal," He smirked evilly as Berserker would at this point materialize and kill the man before eating him.

(I say 'would' so that White can come in and do this part controlling Berserker. With Berserker all crazy he wouldn't even be able to notice Lancer until he appeared so Joshua doesn't know he's being watched yet. Except the Monk, XP)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 11:02 am

Berserker materialized infront the monk and raised his weapon same time above his head before swingning the sword, cutting monk in half. Causing blood to spray all over Berserker. Berserker picked up both pieces of dead monk and dragged them into shadow.

----

Akihiko stood infront schoolyards gates assuming Archer stood behind him. Looking at empty school building. His guess was that there was nobody inside the school so he should be able to move around freely. "Let's go...."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 12 Apr 2011, 1:57 pm

"Alright Master," Archer replied following behind her Master as she went into spirit form. She wondered what could be bothering the young man, but she shrugged it off. Maybe they'll run into another Master, a good fight may get their mind off things.

--

Hotaru stood atop a tall building, overlooking the city. She had arrived here just three weeks ago, having recieved news of the Holy Grail war. As luck would have it, there seemed to be a Servant lingering around even after the previous war. Hotaru quickly made a contract with this servant, seeing it as a chance to get the Holy Grail and receive her one true wish.

"Fergus," She called out without turning around from her spot, "Have you found any leads on the other Masters?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 12 Apr 2011, 2:12 pm

"No ma'am, though I intend to keep looking," said Fergus. "I've got a contact in the city that's been sniffing around for em,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 12 Apr 2011, 4:38 pm

Miho looked at Rider and smiled, though her expression was uneasy. "Thank you, Rider. I'm not impressive, though.. once we're safe back at Fujiko's house, I'll probably break down again. For now.. I just have to pray this was the right thing to do." Miho paused and shook her head, changing her mind. "No, it is the right thing to do.. it's just.. hard."

Miho handed the keys off to Rider, definitely not feeling up to driving even if she had wanted to. She then got in the back seat next to Fujiko, though instead of clinging to her, she instead leaned against the car door and proceeded to stare out the window, even though they hadn't started moving yet. It was obvious she was still bothered, with her body rigid, and fingers clutching at the bottom of her shirt tight enough that her knuckles turned white.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:19 pm

Rider was definitely feeling bad for Miho, but from the information he was aware of, he knew this was the right thing to do too.

He got around and into the driver's seat, starting up the engine. "Beautiful car..." he said, admiring it for a moment before shaking his head. He didn't have time for that!

He backed it up and headed out of the garage. Rider was driving rather smoothly... until he hit the driveway out of the lot. He didn't care what others thought or who was coming. At this point, he was uncatchable.

He hit the road and he was going at incredible speeds, well above the speed limits. However, inside the vehicle, it felt oddly smooth, almost smoother than if they were staying still.

(Note: Feel free to rp any moment during this whole ordeal, or say something before he starts going. I just kinda felt like typing out the whole thing)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2011, 2:14 pm

Akihiko unlocked the door which lead to school's roof, he placed door so that it wouldn't close completly before he walked middle of the roof and took out white pen and started draw magic circle on the ground. He then turned toward Archer. He then turned toward Archer and gave four paper tag's with same symbol drawn on to them. " I want you to go all four corners of school ground and place one of these. one for each corner. i don't care Where you put it but as long as it doesn't move, Can you do that?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:55 pm

"Understood." Saber said as she approached Megumi and bowed courteously. "Ma- ... I mean... Misaki-san is looking for artifacts that belonged to Jeanne d'Arc, particularly a ring and fragments of a sword. Would you happen to have these in your museum?" she asked directly.

EDIT: Noticed a bit of mix up in the names so I fixed them for you if you don't mind, Cathy. ~Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 17 Apr 2011, 7:42 am

Megumi thought for a moment. "Jeanne d'Arc eh?" he said, scratching his chin with the pen he was holding. "I'm sorry but we don't have anything regarding her in this museum." Misaki looked disappointed, but before he could say anything the curator added, "But we do have these sword fragments that were found recently. Our studies showed that they do date back to the 1400's."

At that, the young mage brightened. "Well, is it okay if we have a look at them?" he asked.

The curator regarded them with a slightly suspicious look. "Now why would you two want to take a look at very old sword fragments?"

Misaki shrugged. "School project?" he lied half-heartedly. Megumi-san clearly didn't believe him, but since he had a soft spot for the boy who had worked for him a few times in the past, he gestured for them to follow him towards the backrooms.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

Archer at that moment spotted a car whizzing by and sensed a Servant inside of it, "Sorry Master, that's gotta wait."

Without another word, she grabbed Akihiko and jumped down off the building. Placing her Master, she pulled out her gun and aimed. Firing two shots at each of the car's tires causing them to pop and the car to swerve

"Bull's eye."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:22 pm

Rider didn't have time to react properly to the shots, but swerved the car a little so he could see who shot at him.

As the car came to a stop, he looked out the front windshield, and saw Archer a great distance away. He instantly knew who it was since only an Archer could attack from so far away.

He got out of the car, "Master, Fujiko, I believe it would be for the best if you find cover. I would suggest to stay in the car but she could shoot the gas tank,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:37 pm

Miho was completely taken off guard by the shots, screaming when the car swerved, holding onto Fujiko tightly. When they stopped, she was visibly shaken. Already emotionally and physically drained from earlier, even this had quite the effect on the currently vulnerable former-ojou. She looked childlike as she held onto Fujiko, her entire body shivering.

Swallowing, she nodded slowly in response to Rider, scraping up the remainder of the courage she had to push the car door open and pretty much drop out. She was tempted to just run.. but that wouldn't do. She was a Master. She certainly couldn't leave her Servant behind. Pushing herself to her feet, she took a few unsteady steps over to where Rider was, her expression an awkward mix between defiance and fear. "N-no. Regardless of.. the circumstances.. I'm still a Master, and I can't just flee from a blatant attack. I will s-stand with you."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:04 am

"What-Hey!!" Before he could say anything more Archer had picked him up and taken down from roof. After Archer suddenly shot at Car which had been speeding without reason, he soon understood that there was A servant in that car. There wouldn't be anyother reason for her to shoot at it. "Darn, i wished we could have completed the barrier before anyother Master would arrive." He Placed his hand's together and focused keeping other eye closed while other observed at the direction of the car. "Go for it Archer."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:45 am

When the car had swerved, Fujiko had held onto Miho protectively. She braced herself, trusting Rider to keep the car from crashing. When she heard him speak, she had released Miho.

"I'm staying as well," Fujiko said as she followed Miho out the car and placed an assuring hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks Master," Archer said before walking up to the group, "The little missy over there looks a bit shaken up. Reckon I musta overdone it with those shots, my apologies little missy."

She then pointed her gun towards Rider's chest, "Rider, am I right? Why don't ya show little old me what you can do."

---

Hotaru sighed, turning away from the edge of the roof, "Very well Fergus, let's continue our search for the night. Not like people like us will need much sleep."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:15 am

Rider looked at archer seriously. The fact that she had her gun pointed right at him right now is a bit of a problem. He considered the possibility of deflecting the bullets... no, no he had no such specialty.

He could jump to the side, but something told him that she'd still be able to shoot him.

He could dash forward and hope for the best, but that'd be completely dis-advised.

With every other option considered, he decided on using his Noble Phantasm... but he didn't have enough mana to summon his dragon. He still had to wait another day at least. His necklace though...

"Well Archer, I don't mind showing you what I have," He said, "I don't mind showing you ev-er-y-thing I can do~" he stretched out the word everything, and suddenly a necklace was on his neck. Without saying the name of the Noble Phantasm it's effects are weakened drastically. But with some work he might be able to at least distract her long enough for him to get in close. To beat an Archer, this was key.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next