Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

School RP

+5
The Wicked Xen
ScorpionWins
GenericSpider
Simply David
Tom
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

School RP - Page 6 Empty Re: School RP

Post by Molly Sat 14 May 2011, 11:16 am

Why? Why did this kid never listen to her? He seemed to love doing the direct opposite of what she said. Sighing heavily, she turned about to glare at him. "If you're going to insist on following along as well, then keep up. We have to get out of here shortly, so we either need to hurry to leave."

She, in turn, glared at Aki as well. "There is nothing fun about blowing up the school or potentially killing students," She said, as she continued searching for the bomb. In due time, she found one under a library table, then wrapped paper around it and sent it out of a window and into the sky like she had done with the others. "Hm. Jack, where did you say the next one was? The bathroom?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

School RP - Page 6 Empty Re: School RP

Post by Tom Sat 14 May 2011, 11:22 am

He looked at the crazy teacher. Girl's bathrooms. And only his class had evacuated.... "I was joking, buuuuuuut I suppose it couldn't hurt to check. You check here, I'll check the toilets. Synchronize watches?" He looked down at his bare wrist. "Um, nevermind."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6