I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Kagetsuhime RP

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kagetsuhime RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 24 Mar 2011, 7:25 pm

Plot: 7 years after the first Holy Grail, things seemed to have gotten peaceful. That is until a week ago when a number of people were found dead in the city, completely drained of all their blood. Demon Hunters, Magus, and Church Officials alike came to the town to investigate such a disturbance, knowing this was the work of a vampire.

----

Taichi Tsukiwura, now a 16 year old young man, had heard news of the killings, but didn't think too much of it. He was still young, these matters were not something that were that important to him. Still... his Fuji-nee advised him to not go out alone and stick with his twin as much as he could. He would not disobey his Nee-chan's wishes, no matter how troublesome they were. This was probably how he ended up getting dragged all over the city by his twin. Fuji-nee and Miho-neesama's anniversary was coming up and his twin sister had wanted to get them something nice.

"Hey, Tai-kun~" Mai said waving a hand in front of her brother's face, "Tai-kun~ You there~ come on I asked you a question."

"Huh?" Taichi said blinking out of his train of thoughts to focus on his sister.

Mai pouted cutely, "Geez Tai-kun, pay attention will you? Now which charm bracelet would look better on Miho-neesama, the kitty charm or the cross?"

"Hmph... why ask me? It's not like I care for such things," Taichi said crossing his arms over his chest, then after a moments pause he muttered under his breath, "Go with the cat..."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kagetsuhime RP

Post by Molly on Thu 24 Mar 2011, 8:44 pm

On the opposite end of the spectrum, there was a young woman that was quite interested in these killings, as it was her job to find the vampire causing them, as well as the jobs of all the nearby members of the Demon Hunter clans. Along with a couple members of her 'family' she was currently looking over one of the murder scenes. All of the blood from the victim was gone, and while that made it easier for her to function without distraction, it was still grotesque looking at a dried-up corpse.

There wasn't much she could do there, so after a few more minutes of checking over the scene, the members of the group parted. The Demon Hunter, Hiyori Fujou, glanced up at the sky. Once she stepped out from behind the shade of this alley, the sun would be bright, glaring down at her. She wasn't as badly burned by the sun as full vampires were.. but she still burned easily and didn't like the stinging sensation. Slipping on a hoodie, she strode outside onto the busy sidewalk as people went about their business, either ignorant to or ignoring the danger.

---------

Lounging on a couch in an apartment in another area of the city was Miho Tomoe, the former heir to the Tomoe fortune, now age 23. She had long abandoned her twintails, hair now long and wavy with slightly curled strands hanging in her face as she relaxed and watched the news. The information on the killings was limited, but she was fully away that they were not normal. It made her worry.

Sighing, the young woman laid her head on her arms and closed her eyes. She had hoped things would stay calm after the Holy Grail War. Looked like that was too good to be true, huh?
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 24 Mar 2011, 9:11 pm

Elizabeth walked down the streets of japan, sighing. It was a good thing she knew Japanese already, but her accent was atrocious. She had never actually been here and had managed to get lost twice searching for the scenes of some of the crimes.

She was supposed to be much more skilled than this...

She finally decided to go back to the church up on the hill (where she could in fact see it) so she could get a guide.

-----------------------

Cadmus walked into the room Miho was lounging carrying a tray of food. "Hm? Are you alright Miho-Sama?" He said, laying the tray down on a table.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:46 pm

Fujiko arrived in front of her apartment door, having spent the past three hours on campus taking her classes for that day and another 6 hours at her job. Cadmus and Miho were probably home by now. Miho had told she didn't need to work herself so hard, but with Miho and Cadmus' lack of skills, she needed to work until they could get better paying jobs. She had stopped pinning up her hair so it was now straight and shoulder length except for that one clump of hair near her bangs that refused to lie down flat.

She opened the door and stepped in, slipping off her shoes at the door. Closing the door softly, she walked further into the apartment, spotting Miho on the couch with Cadmus nearby laying down a tray.

She made her way over to her once Ojou-sama, now girlfriend, Miho. She leaned down and gave Miho a kiss on her head, "I'm home, is everything alright?"

---

"Tai-kun, you really suck at picking out presents, you know," Mai complained with an almost teasing tone of voice, "You kept spacing out on me, you didn't hit your head or something, did ya?"

Taichi merely kept walking ignoring his sister prattle on. He then felt someone latch onto his arm, "Let go of me, idiot."

"Nope, don't think I will," Mai replied bluntly as she grinned at him with a chesire cat smile.

Taichi was about to snarl out a reply when he felt something or rather someone bump into his chest. He stumbled back a bit only keeping from falling because his sister had a good grip on his arm.

"Oh are you okay?" Mai asked as she released her brother to help up the woman who had bumped into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 12:01 am

Miho lifted her head up off of her arm and looked up at Cadmus, yawning softly before sitting up. "Mmm.. I'm fine, Cadmus. And I've told you that you don't have to refer to me as '-sama' any more.. you're more my family than my Servant.. plus Kenta and Noriko kicked me out a long time ago.. so I'm not heir or anything anymore." Sitting up, she was reaching for the tray when she heard the door open, instantly smiling.

At the kiss on the head, she huffed softly and sat up, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's neck and giving her a proper kiss on the lips. "Welcome home." She pulled back a bit and smiled, releasing her hold on her neck and grabbing Fujiko's arm, urging her to sit next to her.

"We're fine.. I missed you, though," She wrapped her arms back around Fujiko, sighing. "I wish I learned something practical as a kid.. then you wouldn't have to work so hard.."

---------

The pale girl scowled slightly at the brightness of the sun. She hated how it bothered her so much now. She tugged the hood of her jacket down further over her face and adjusted the pair of sunglasses she had slipped on. She must look silly, all bundled up in this nice weather.. but it wasn't like she had a choice..

Lost in her sullen thoughts, her usual inhumanly sharp instincts failed her as she slammed into someone hard, causing her to stumble backwards and land on her leg, which she had reflexively put onto herself. her sunglasses clattered to the ground and her hood slipped off of her head.

"Ow.. eh.. I'm fine." Out of impulse, she reached up to grab the hand held out to her, scooping up her glasses as she stood, looking at the two people in front of her. Wincing slightly as she remembered the sunlight, she scrambled to put her sunglasses back on and pull her hood back up.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:26 am

In a small, inconspicuous apartment complex, a pale-skinned individual by the name of Anthony Ryder sat on his couch, his arms wrapped around his drawn up knees as he brooded. He had heard about the killings - kind of impossible not to hear them - and he was feeling worried. He knew that it was the work of a vampire but who could it be? He doubted it was himself; he had been drinking animal blood after all and, though lower in sustenance than human blood, it did the job of delaying the decomposition on his body.

He also knew that the matter was going to be investigated by Demon Hunters and the Church, so he was going to have to be extra careful in his facade in being a teacher. It had taken him years to build up such a lifestyle. He was lucky that he wasn't immediately affected by direct sunlight (he still burned, but the effect was a slow process on him) and since he was undead, he didn't need sleep, which was easier when grading a multitude of papers. He also used an umbrella when going out everyday and wore gloves with the excuse that he had a skin condition and sunlight would only worsen it. It wasn't perfect, but it worked.

And now... now he was going to have to be ten times as careful. Especially since he was going to start in a new school on the next school day. Sighing and running a hand through his hair, Anthony settled back on his couch and switched the TV on in hopes that it would distract him from his worrying thoughts.

~

Mikoto turned the corner she saw Taichi and Mai walk around, wondering why Taichi looked resigned and Mai looked happy to be dragging her brother around.

Then again, Taichi would be resigned at that and Mai would look happy dragging her brother around. Such is the wonders of a sibling relationship.

She spotted the two just a few feet ahead, Mai latched onto her brother's arm. She quickly caught up to them and was just in time to see the hooded girl bump into Taichi and fall to the ground. Smirking a little, Mikoto shoved her hands into her pockets and stood behind the twins in a casual pose.

"Well well, looks like Tai's practicing on how to pick up girls," she said, raising an eyebrow at the boy in question. "Still need a [i]lot[i] of work."
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:57 am

Cadmus smiled, "Fine fine, Miho then," He hadn't even meant to say it, he was just still used to it and hadn't noticed.

He sat in a seperate seat, looking at the other two with amusement. He wondered if he should find someone to cuddle with... but that was hardly important right now, he thought.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 2:26 pm

Fujiko moved to sit next to Miho, leaning against her when Miho's arms wrapped around her. She sighed in complete contentment, it was nice to have someone to come home to after a longs day work. When she heard what Miho said, she shook her head lightly, "No, it's fine. It was my choice to move out from my parents home," Fujiko had a tiny smile on her face as she remembered her mother's offer to let them stay for the next thirty years, "Just focus on your studies and you'll be sure to get a good job eventually."

----

Taichi 'tched' at the new arrival, crossing his arms over his chest, "I am not picking up girls, Mikoto-san. She just bumped into to me..."

Mai, meanwhile, had caught a glimpse of those red eyes. She grew silent, she knew instantly that red eyes were a sign of vampirism. She wondered if she should tell Taichi and Mikoto. But then again, that may cause a scene. No, she'd have to act as if she didn't notice at all and wait to tell the others when the vampire was long gone, "I'm very sorry, my brother is such a klutz. Tai-kun apologize t her~"

"Me apologize? She bumped into me! She should be the one to apologize," Taichi protested to which his sister shook her head in disappointment.

"Poor, poor Tai-kun, you'll never get a girl like that~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 2:30 pm

Elizabeth saw the strange scene with the twins and the vampire, unaware of the vampire. She smiled slightly as that last comment was funny to her.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm

The smirk remained on Mikoto's face. "Why Tai, you're such a gentleman," she drawled sarcastically. "Your manners are really something."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 5:13 pm

"If you say so, I guess.." Miho sighed, still sounding disappointed in herself. If she had known she was going to go against her parents in every way possible by leaving home and living with another woman, she would've tried to learn something more practical than utensil placement or ballet. "I'll learn something useful, I promise. Maybe even how to cook without burning water." Chuckling, she buried her face in Fujiko's neck, kissing it softly.

Glancing up, she looked at Cadmus and smirked, lifting her head. "Don't stare. Creeper."

------------

Hiyori was quickly becoming uneasy, and she had to force herself not to cover her nose, the scent of blood becoming stronger the more people that gathered around. She thanked the Lord that none of them seemed to be wounded or anything like that, so the scent wasn't too strong or unbearable, it just made her highly uncomfortable.

Her eyes darted around behind her sunglasses, looking at the three people nearby her and the one a bit further away that seemed to be watching them. she took a quick half-step back when she met Mai's eyes, averting her gaze even if she could not longer see her red irises. Had she seen? Had any of them seen? She hoped not.. they wouldn't understand. They'd proclaim her a monster.. maybe even think she was the one behind the killings. She had to finish this up quickly and get out of here.

She turned to look at Taichi, her expression blank except for her slightly down-turned eyebrows. "I.. apologize for running into you.. I wasn't paying attention." She took another step back, reaching up and tucking a strand of white hair behind her ear and into her hood. ".. if you'll excuse me." She quickly spun around and began fast-walking in the opposite direction that Taichi and Mai were heading.

Last edited by Molly on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

Rider's face was quite serious as he turned away slightly and said, "I was not staring," He then smirked however as he stood. "I suppose I'll go shopping for tonight. What do you two want for dinner?" he asked, using this as an excuse to leave without having to be told.

-----------

Elizabeth frowned. Something was odd.... but then she shrugged. She adjusted her sunglasses as she walked past up towards the church.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 27 Mar 2011, 10:42 pm

"Anything it fine Cadmus-san," Fujiko responded simply having almost forgotten that he was there. The dark haired girl seemed to relax at Miho's displays of affection. She glanced over to the TV, spotting the current report on the news. Her brow knitted in worry, "I hope the twins listened to me when I told them to stick together and avoid trouble."

---

Meanwhile, Mai waited until the vampire girl was out of sight before turning toward Taichi and their mutual friend. "Tai-kun, Miko-chan, that girl had red eyes."

"So?" Taichi responded with a raised eye brow, "What does her eye colo- ..... ooooh... you don't mean?"

Mai nodded, "That girl is a vampire... probably the one behind the murders...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 27 Mar 2011, 10:54 pm

"What Fujiko said~" She said, smiling and looking back at Fujiko. Now that Fujiko was back, she was far too distracted to tease Cadmus any further. Nine hours really was too long to be apart. "I'm sure they're doing just that. the twins are smart kids, even if Mai is a little overzealous and Tai is a little dense.. like his older sister~" She slid her arms around Fujiko's waist and laid the side of her head under her chin, her eyes closing as she relaxed.

--------------

Once she had rounded the corner and was out of sight, Hiyori had started sprinting, though she forced herself not to go abnormally fast or anything. She held down on the hood of her jacket as she ran, the results of the worst possible situation running through her mind. What if they came after her? What if they tried to kill her without asking questions first? Panting as she ran, she didn't notice where she was until she noticed she was up near the back of the church on the hill. Sighing, she leaned against the back wall, clutching her chest.

How ironic, a vampire taking refuge behind a church..
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 27 Mar 2011, 11:02 pm

Cadmus smirked, and left the room to go get his wallet.

He then left the apartment, and went down the street. He sighed as he walked, putting his hands on the back of his head. He felt kinda weird, having not been in a real battle in so many years...

He approached a shop where he'd find some groceries. He wasn't worried about some vampire. They'd be in for a mighty crazy surprise to find that they were fighting a servant. He smirked at the thought that he might get an interesting fight if he were lucky...

----

Elizabeth reached the church. She went inside, and as per her practice, kneeled at the altar and prayed. She would then search for the priest to see if she might find where she should go to investigate.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:42 am

Mikoto shook her head at Taichi's initial cluelessness. Typical for him.

"Okay, I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here," she said, crossing her arms upon her chest and putting on her skeptical face. "What if that girl was just some cosplayer who has a thing for red eyes? Sun's out as well and it didn't seem to bother her much despite the hoodie."

Mikoto knew of the signs of a vampire, but considering society these days anyone can look like one of the undead. And though she knew the signs, she has never met a vamp herself and wouldn't know what to sense if she was looking for one.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:33 pm

"Hi Lisa!" said Maggie, from behind Elizabeth, in a rather loud voice.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 9:46 pm

Elizabeth jumped, "Oh, hello," She said, regaining her composure quickly.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:25 am

Even from behind the Church, the vampire girl could hear the loud voice echo. It caused her to panic for a moment, and she stood straight up, glancing around and looking a lot like a meerkat sentry. When she realized where the voice came from, she clutched her chest and exhaled.. then proceeded to cough and double over a bit. ugh.. not drinking blood for too long of a time made her feel weak, and the coughing almost caused her knees to buckle, but leaned on the wall helped keep her propped up.

She knew she should drink. the longer she didn't, the harder it was to resist the urges but.. half the time doing to made her feel sick to her stomach, even if it was only animals. Once the coughing stopped, she reached up and swiped her sleeve across her brow to get rid of the cold sweat that had developed there. She needed to go hunt but.. she just didn't feel like it. Instead, she sat down against the church, using a sleeve to cover her mouth and nose, and shut her eyes.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 12:38 am

"Oh? But isn't Taichi acting more like his Miho-neesama these days?" Fujiko asked looking at her lover with a raised eyebrow. She then looked back ahead, wrapping her own arm around Miho, comfortably, "I suppose you're right though, they'll be okay."

---

Taichi nodded, "Yeah, we have to consider that possibility, Mai. Are you certain that girl is a vampire?"

"Of course I'm certain she's a vampire," Mai protested. Leave it to Taichi not to notice something so obvious, "Me and you of all people would be able to tell Tai-kun!"

The boy sighed, why was Mai being so persistent on this? He had hoped Mai would simply go along with Mikoto's theory and leave this be. Despite what people thought, he wasn't that dense. He could feel the vampiric aura coming off the girl. Though there was something slightly different about it. Man, now Mai is gonna want to go follow that girl, he just knew it. "Okay, fine, I believe you, so let's go, you're not done with your shopping yet, right?"

"Eh? No... but we should go after that girl right?" Mai suggested brushing off her brother's attempts to get her to go somewhere else, away from vampires, "I mean, shouldn't we stop her before she tries to kill someone else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 12:52 am

Once again, Mikoto was torn between Taichi's logic and Mai's... well, Mai-ness that has rubbed off on her somehow. She knew what Taichi was saying, but there was a part of her that wanted to agree with Mai and go kick some vampire butt, mostly because she had nothing else to do that day.

"Okay guys," she spoke up. "Say we go looking for the dead girl. How do you propose we find her?"
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 4:56 pm

"Agh.. you're always able to turn everything I say against me. This is why I'm more of an 'action' person.. ever since we were first together when we were kids, eh?" Miho smirked playfully, cuddling into Fujiko's embrace. "Mhm, like I said, they're smart.. and they're tough. They are your siblings after all, and you've never let me down."

--------------------

Stepping out of a nearby alleyway came a young-looking girl, with white hair now cut short and now dressed in casual clothing, consisting of jeans, white back-zip sandals and a long, white tank-top with a red rose stitched in the front. with a red ribbon tied around the middle. Aradia, formerly known as just Caster, stepped over to Mai and Taichi, leaning against Mai with her arms crossed and letting out a sigh. "Vampire hunting, eh? Sounds like fun and a good idea, especially with all the murders caused by vampires lately."

---------------------

Forcing herself to stand, Hiyori staggered to the front of the church, still covering her mouth and nose. Past the church was a forest.. where hopefully she could find a deer or something and build up enough strength. She was starting to feel ill, and not in the normal hating-blood way. Pausing, she leaned against the front of the church to rest and collect her thoughts for a moment, before starting off again towards the woods.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:04 pm

Elizabeth looked towards the entrance and saw someone stumbling by. She couldn't make them out as they were simply a sillhouette against the front windows.

"Hm? Who's that?" She said, pointing at the shadow. She considered going to greet the person as she was sure they were coming in...

------

Rider walked out of a shop, and felt Caster's Presence. "Oh? Caster?" He said aloud, looking around for her. He didn't have time to mess around, he had to get back to prepare dinner...

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm

"Oh my, she looks like she's about to collapse!" said Maggie, from inside the Church.

She ran outside.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm

Hiyori flinched when the smell of blood from inside the building grew closer, and she whipped around while at the same time staggering backwards. She kept her head lowered, one hand making her her hoodie was covering her as much as possible, and the other pressed against her mouth and nose once again.

"I.. I'm fine. Please don't worry about me." She spoke quickly, taking another step back. She knew she looked suspicious, damn it all. She couldn't decide whether to just excuse herself or sprint, away, though, so she ended up standing there awkwardly..
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:19 pm

"Are you a vampire?" asked Maggie. "Cause if so, you don't have to worry. As long as you're not preying on people, I don't see a point in exterminating you,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:22 pm

Elizabeth followed behind a bit more slowly.

She looked at the person with interest. "Oh, I saw you a little bit ago, you seemed a little ill then too. You should rest, come on inside. We're safe here," She gave her a comforting smile that may have had it's effects reduced by the sunglasses.

She then gave Maggie a stern look, "Don't patronize our guests," She said, before returning to looking kindly at the newcomer.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

Hiyori's head snapped up at Maggie's words and she looked.. well.. terrified. How on Earth did she figure her out that quickly..!? Sure she was wearing a hoodie in warm weather, covering her mouth and nose and hiding her face but.. oh. Damn it all.. looks like professional exorcists like these two Church members couldn't be as easily fooled. Her mouth was opened in shock, showing off fangs slightly smaller than a normal vampire's but no less capable of drinking blood.

Snapping her mouth closed, she took another step back, eyes wide behind her sunglasses. She didn't want to die. if she ran.. they'd definitely hunt her down.. if she stayed.. girl girl said they wouldn't exterminate her but.. she didn't know if she could trust those words. Looking at Elizabeth, she couldn't help but relax a bit, but not much. On edge, she clenched her fists, taking a step forward and wobbling a bit. "P.. please don't kill me. I'm really not behind the murders.. I swear! I would never harm another human.. not on purpose.. and I would never kill one.." Her voice got weaker toward the end, and she had to lean against a nearby pillar to keep upright, hand covering her face once again.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:32 pm

"Don't worry, she won't kill you," said Maggie. "I won't let her,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:37 pm

Elizabeth huffed. "I won't kill-" Suddenly it dawned on her, and she smacked her own forehead.

"Listen, if you're telling the truth," She said, finally realising she WAS a vampire, "Then you'll be fine for now. However, I would advise against entering the church..." She didn't know what to do. She wanted to trust her, but... she's seen too many vampires kill humans, and sometimes for fun...

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum