I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Kagetsuhime RP

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Kagetsuhime RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:08 pm

Mai had an almost cat-like grin on her face as her hand slowly crept up Aradia's chest. "Given up, ne?" She said in Aradia's ear before nibbling it slightly, knowing that it was a weak point of the smaller girl's.

"Can you not do that in front of me," Taichi asked with a grown, before heading out the alley, "Nevermind, I'll just go investigate. Anyone is free to join me."

---

"Ahn... nnn..." Hotaru squirmed slightly in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the bite. Her hands once again clutching at the bed sheets, but she knew Hinata was only getting started. She had more in store for the small girl.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:12 pm

Hiyori looked at Maggie, her expression undeniably skeptical. Still, they hadn't tried to kill her before, and they weren't trying now, so she supposed she could relax a bit. She fiddled with her sunglasses a bit, tucking them in her pocket before she spoke again. ".. you have a point. Alright, I guess I can trust you.. for now. What do you want to ask?"

----------------------

Aradia squealed in shock when she felt the hand slide up her, quickly reaching down to grab the hand and stop it. "M-Mai! Stop that!"

Upon feeling the bite on her ear, she cried out softly, blushing and quickly covering her mouth afterwords. Squirming, Aradia quickly resumed her struggling, pushing away from Mai. "Let me go! Right now! You evil child!"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:13 pm

"Do know anything that might help us find out who is commiting these murders?" said Maggie.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm

Cadmus was torn from just leaving with Taichi and saving Aradia from Mai...

In the end, he decided to help Aradia. He was feeling a little jealous though he'd never even have admitted it to himself. Instead, he convinced himself he was trying to help Aradia.

He grabbed Mai from behind, around her stomach, "Mai, come on now," He said, at first gently tugging.

-----

Hinata smirked, happy to have gotten the reaction she was searching for. "Ru-Chan~ You're so cute when you moan~" Hinata said, letting her voice fill with nothing but pure love for the little one.

She proceeded to lick the tiny wound that was made, and reach over to pull on Hotaru's hair, causing the neck to be more exposed.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:32 pm

"Oh fine," Mai said with a pout as she released Aradia, only to turn herself around to face Cadmus. "Hm, was Cadmis-nii jealous?"

She then proceeded to move her hand up under his shirt, feeling every curve of his abs. The dark haired girl stood up on her tip toes to reach the taller man's height, moving face ever so closely to his as if to kiss him, "No need to be jealous Cadmus-nii, if you want, all you need to do is ask~"

She moved her head away stepping from the man with an absolutely sly grin. "Well let's go, we'll call Tai-kun if we find something in our investigation."

--

Taichi had his hands in his pockets as he walked down the streets. He knew maybe he shouldn't have left on his own, but surely he'd be able to take care of himself if anything happened. At the very least, he was good at escaping. It was still too bright out for a vampire attack anyway, all to do now was to look for signs and evidence.

---

"A-ah... Hinata... ahn..." Hotaru moaned at the sadistically rough treatment that still managed to seem almost caring. She allowed Hinata to do whatever she pleased, for this was what the other girl wanted and what Hotaru needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:39 pm

"I don't know any more than you two do, I don't think. I haven't been able to find any really reliable trails.." She sighed in defeat after admitting that. She really wished she could catch up with that vampire.

---------------------

Aradia huffed and brushed herself off, glad she had been released. She wasn't one for PDA, at least when someone was teasing her instead of the other way around.

Turning about, she saw Mai slide her hands under Cadmus' shirt, and her eye twitched in annoyance. Both of them could just.. burn! In fact, as soon as Mai stepped away from Cadmus, she set the end of his shoe on fire, scowling in annoyance.

"Fine. Let's just start looking and stop making kissy faces at each other, alright?"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:42 pm

At that moment, Shirley climbed out of a manhole near Mai and company.

"The cops never expect anyone to actually escape into the sewers," she muttered, as she returned to the surface.
--

"Damn. Well, thanks anyway," said Maggie. "If you find out anything, contact us,"

Maggie then proceeded to give Hiyori a calling card.

"Oh and, if you see us running around with another nun who happens to be heavily armed, avoid us," said Maggie. "Cause that nun is a bitch,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:14 pm

Cadmus couldn't think straight as Mai moved in to almost kiss him, and as she pulled away he blushed and shook his head. He was then aware of his shoe laces catching fire. "Huh what?" He reached down and put it out with his fingers. "That's odd..." He looked up at Aradia, wondering how it is he deserved that...

-----

At this point Hinata was going to drop most of her restraint, though she had learned that it was more fun to have a touch of tenderness mixed in so she had to be careful to do this right.

She reached the hand not pulling on Hotaru's hair and gently rubbed Hotaru's stomach, and moved her mouth up the neck and onto Hotaru's ear, biting on it instead.

----

Elizabeth looked at Maggie with surprise, "You have calling cards?"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

Mai seemed to not notice Cadmus' shoe suddenly catching on fire as she walked ahead of them both of them. Her hands were behind her back and she looked the picture of innocence. Very much unlike the little devil she truely was. She looked back at the two with a smile, "So where should we look first?"

---

Taichi continued to walk to one of the crime scenes, his hands in his pocket. For a moment, he could have sworn he heard something move in the alley he passed. The hairs on the back of his neck stood. There was definitely something wrong there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:48 pm

Aradia was about to respond to Mai's question when she heard the sound of metal sliding against pavement. Glancing around, she noticed that there seemed to be a young woman climbing out of the sewers nearby. That was.. odd. She glanced at Mai and Cadmus, the latter of which giving her a questioning look for the shoe-burning, which she replied to with a shrug.

Deciding she shouldn't just ignore someone climbing out of the ground, she walked over to Shirley, her expression innocent and disarming, taking on the childlike persona that her appearance implied. "Hello there! What are you doing in the sewer, miss? Are you okay~?"

-------------------

Hiyori frowned as she took the card, looking at it for a fleeting moment before she stuffed it in the pocket of her hoodie. "I was planning on avoiding you two, anyway," she said, her voice slightly monotonous. "Unfortunately I seem to have a knack for finding people that could potentially kill me.. meaning I'll most likely run into your friend sooner or later."

She sighed. At this point, she really just wanted to go home, but she knew she needed to do this investigation. For her family's, the city's and her own sake. She glanced over at the crime scene, making a disgusted face. "Has the Church not found any detail on the killings, either?"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:59 pm

"Well, we stole some evidence from the police that might help us," said Maggie. "Other than that, we're as stumped as you are,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

Cadmus sighed at Aradia, then looked at the person who came from the ground. He looked at her oddly but decided to let Aradia handle it.

--------------

Elizabeth nodded, holding up the box. "Miss," This first word was in english before she went on, "I do believe I forgot to tell you my name. I am Elizabeth Annaleigh, a Missionary of the church," She waited hopefully for the Vampire's name, as knowing the name would make her more at ease.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:31 am

Mai turned to look at the girl who just came out the sewer, "Oh hello there miss. A sewer doesn't seem like an awfully nice place to be..."

--

Taichi walked down the alleyway, ready for any incoming attack. There was none. In stead there was an overwhelming desire to vomit as he looked upon the scene before him. Limbs torn apart, guts hanging out, a head missing. There was at least three bodies in this alleyway, their blood completely soaking the ground he walked on. Fighting the urge to empty the contents of his stomach, Taichi pulled out his cell phone and dialed Hiyori's number. These kills were recent, the trail may still be there. He then looked up seeing something on the walls....

"Hiyori-san, you need to see this..." Taichi said still staring at the walls, reading the what was wrote in blood.

We have returned

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:29 am

"Silly me, forgot to say my name as well," said Maggie. "Maggie Magdolyn, at your service,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 12:07 pm

"Oh, well I...um...am doing charity work for my convent!" said Shirley. "Yep. Working hard to clean up the sewers for charity,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm

Cadmus didn't buy that for a second. For several reasons. He decided, however, to let Aradia respond since she can handle it. He briefly considered even leaving since Aradia could easily catch up and Tai was alone.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm

Hiyori was about to respond to Maggie when her phone rang in her pocket, the ring-tone some sort of happy poppy song. Clearing her throat, she took out her phone and answered it. Taichi's voice sounded grave, and she put her hand over the receiver for a moment.

"Elizabeth. Maggie. My name's Hiyori. Unfortunately I can't linger, It was.. nice.. seeing you again." With that, she lifted her hood and put her sunglasses back on, leaping and springing off of the nearby walls making up the alley and up onto the roof of the building. "Where are you?" She spoke into the phone, leaping across a rooftop in the direction she had come from originally, where she had met Mai, Taichi, and the others.

-------------------------------

Aradia raised an eyebrow, looking at Shirley. "... Churches have certainly gotten weirder over the years." Shrugging, she turned her attention back to Cadmus and Mai. "Anyway. Let's get going."

Last edited by Molly on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:32 pm

"Bye Again," said Maggie. "We hope to see you again soon!"

--

Meanwhile, a short distance from where the other group was...

"SAUSAGES! GET YOUR MEATY SAUSAGES!" said Lola, as she pushed her hot dog stand towards it's usual position.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:54 am

Cadmus nodded, turning towards Mai, "Yeah I don't like Taichi being alone,"

----

Elizabeth pouted, "Well that's too bad..." She sighed.

"Well, what should we do now?" She asked Maggie, already trying to think of a plan herself. She thought maybe finding Shirley would be smart. It would be easier to keep Shirley off of Hiyori if they were with her. But she had no idea where she might be.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

"Right, yeah, let's hurry and find Tai-kun," Mai nodded in agreement, her usual cheerfulness turning serious. She didn't know why, but she sensed Taichi may be in danger. She didn't like that at all. Plus them separating had went against Fuji-nee's wishes.

---

"In the alleyway in between the coffee shop and the apartment complex," Taichi said into the phone, "Try to get here as quickly as you can.. I think the culprit might still be in the area."

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:39 pm

"Almost there now." Hiyori hung up the phone and put in it her pocket, quickly making her way across rooftops. She quickly located the alleyway and leaped down into it, landing next to Taichi. Almost instantly, she had to cover her mouth and nose with her sleeve as the stench of blood filled her nose. Thank god she had 'eaten' earlier, because she wasn't sure her sanity would've held otherwise.

"We need to go after them quickly, this is definitely fresh," she agreed, looking over at Taichi, her voice muffled by her clothes.

-----------------

Aradia nodded in agreement, heading out of the alleyway. "Don't want to irritate the crazy older siblings, eh?" While it was true she didn't want to get on Fujiko and Miho's bad sides by letting one of the twins come in danger, she also had grown a bit of a soft spot for them. It made her uneasy that they were separated, and she could tell Mai was nervous about it too.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:43 pm

"Anyway, I must be meeting my fellow sisters; so I shall have to go," said Shirley, as she started walking towards the church to wait for Maggie and Elizabeth.

--

"I guess it's time to head back to the church," said Maggie.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:28 am

Cadmus waved goodbye to Shirley. He became very aware of Mai's seriousness. He always assumed the twins had some connection.

"Listen, I'm much faster. I'll go ahead and check on him to make sure he's ok. It's daytime so I'm not too worried that much could happen to him but this should put you at ease," He had a warm voice as he said so, he was in 'protective mode' now, and not the combat kind of protection.

No, he was taking care of her because he cared for her feelings, him going ahead might make her feel much better. Though he wasn't entirely honost about not being worried for Taichi. Not to mention his big brother feelings for Miho and how bad she'd feel if something happened to Tai or Mai and Fujiko was made to be upset. In fact, by this time he'd gotten to like Fujiko a bit as well.

Indeed, he was entirely attached to all of them by now and he cared for each of them a great deal. Protection is who he is, so this is his best way to show love.

--------

Elizabeth nodded, "Yes, indeed. From there we can develop a strategy and try to keep Hiyori-chan off the radar, so that when we go back to our respective homes she isn't in danger due to our investigations. Also, we'll need to find a way to do all this strategizing without letting Hiyori-san know about Hiyori's existence. Something tells me there'll be too many problems if this happened,"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:32 am

"Maybe we should tie up Shirley and throw her in a closet," said Maggie, only half joking.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 27 Apr 2011, 1:53 pm

"I think... that that would be a bad idea," Elizabeth said, sweatdropping. It occurred to her she should watch this girl carefully.

She stepped out of the alleyway, looking up and down the street. She could see the church, which made her feel better about leading the way, and began walking.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 01 May 2011, 9:22 pm

"Thank you Cadmus-nii," Mai said, bidding him off. She hoped he could find Taichi quickly. There was definitely something not right. She could feel it now for sure, "Come on, Aradia, let's try to catch up."

---

"Ugh... right... we shou-" The sudden crash of a trash cans interrupted Taichi of what he was about to say. He quickly swiveled around to see what had made the noise. The sight that met him was not a pleasant one...

Two... no three... scratch that, make it four ferocious wild dogs emerged from the shadows of the alley. They growled at the two, baring their fangs to show the dripping traces of blood around their mouths. Taichi took a step back, getting into a fighting stance as flames erupted around his fists, "Dammit... Hiyori-san those aren't normal dogs.... they must be the vampire's familiars..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 01 May 2011, 10:20 pm

Cadmus nodded to Mai, before dashing forward. He enjoyed moments like this, when he could run full speed. Of course he was in spirit form so nobody saw him, but he enjoyed the feeling of going fast. Speed was his game, so watching everything flash by as he ran felt good.

It was short lived since he would reach Taichi rather quickly of course...

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 01 May 2011, 10:27 pm

Aradia looked at Cadmus and nodded. "We'll catch up with you as fast as we can. Be careful," she said before he left, her voice letting on she was was a bit worried. She watched him go on ahead, then turned to Mai and nodded in agreement. She felt uneasy and really wanted to get going. She let Mai lead the way, walking alongside her when she headed off.

---------------------------

Hiyori turned about soon after Taichi, narrowing her eyes at the corrupted animals. The snarling animals were clearly unnatural, the familiars of a powerful vampire.

Hiyori narrowed her eyes, irises glowing a bright red as she got into a fighting stance. She normal got into a sword-wielding one, as they were her weapons of choice, but she had left them at home, as they weren't subtle. So, instead, she crouched down low like a feral cat about to spring, her fingers curved out in front of her, looking like claws.

She didn't waste any time, not wanting to give the animals a chance to attack first. Charging forward, her arms out behind her, she ran toward one of the dogs that were slightly off to the side. Once close enough, she seemed to fall to the side her hand hitting the ground hard palm-first, and she she pivoted using it, delivering a harsh kick to the side of the dog's face.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 02 May 2011, 7:34 pm

Maggie ran ahead of Elizabeth as she walked into the church. She then heard the click of a gun, and turned to see one pointed at her head.

"Hi Shirley! Did you have a nice jog?" said Maggie, in the most innocent voice she could muster.

"You fucking sicked the police on me!" said Shirley.

Maggie gasped.

"Shirley! Nuns aren't supposed to say bad words!" she said.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 02 May 2011, 10:09 pm

Elizabeth saw the gun, and sweat dropped. "She....what now?" Her question was directed at Shirely.

Elizabeth had her Black Key out and aimed at Shirley, though it was now only half heartedly because the initial reaction wasn't meant for someone who was technically an ally.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum