I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Kagetsuhime RP

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Kagetsuhime RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 04 May 2011, 1:09 am

The dog yowled in pain as it went crashing into the wall. Another one leaped forward, aiming to bite Hiyori's throat. However, before it could near her, Taichi delivered a swift upper cut to it's jaw, clamping it shut on it's own tongue. Another yowl of pain and blood splattered on the young man.

His eyes flashed red. Like vampires, demons were susceptible to blood but not quite as strongly. No, he would control himself, he would not lose control over a little blood, "You alright Hiyori-san?"

---

Mai ran down the streets of the city, pulling on Caster's hand. There was no time to waste, now she knew for sure her brother was in trouble. They had a connection, a connection on only twins from a family such as theirs could have. Mai and Tai would forever be able to tell, to feel when their other half tapped into their demon blood.

"Aradia... for a moment... Taichi's blood lust increased, just for a moment though," Mai told the other girl as they ran, "That must means he's fighting someone or something.."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 05 May 2011, 10:30 am

Cadmus appeared at Taichi's side as one lunged at him, and gave it a swift kick to the side, sending it into the wall. "Taichi, and Hiyori," He wasn't surprised they'd met up. He looked at the remaining Dog and prepared to fight it off as well. "Are you injured Taichi?" He asked, not looking at him.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Thu 05 May 2011, 7:17 pm

Hiyori nodded, her hand over her nose. The blood was getting to her a bit, but she was fine. "I'm glad I.. ate.. earlier.. otherwise I'd be a lot worse off. It's a little uncomfortable but, I'm good." Hiyori went and stood next to Taichi, watching the remaining dog, though it seemed the other man from before had it covered too.

"The vampire.. do you think they're still nearby?"

-----------------------

"Yes, but Cadmus must've reached them by now.. so I'm sure whatever happens, they can handle it." She sounded perfectly confident in Cadmus, puffing softly as she struggled to keep up. She wasn't used to running.. she liked floating or teleporting better, even if they drained at her mana.

"I'm tempted to just have you carry me the.. rest of the way.. this is.. ridiculous."
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum