I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Kagetsuhime RP

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Kagetsuhime RP

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

"Listen, I'd like to be your friend, miss," said Maggie.

She smiled warmly at the vampire.

"But I think you're going to have to earn my trust," she said.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:45 pm

Fujiko laughed lightly at her girlfriend, running her fingers through the younger woman's hair, "I know, but I can't help but worry about them, even when they have Aradia.... no especially because they have Aradia. I swear she's been a horrible influence on Mai."

---
"Princess Sparkles!" Mai said latching onto the small girl and pushing her head into her rather large bosoms. Oh how she loved teasing the ex servant this way. She never liked her as a kid, but over the years Aradia had grown on her and became her favorite target of teasing and pranks.

Taichi resisted the urge to get his face acquainted with his hand. Though he was a little glad it was Aradia getting this treatment instead of him. A big relief on his oart, seeing how he had to suffer through alot of Mai's antics, "So Princess Sparkles," He said in a mocking tone, "Know how to track our vampire?"

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:06 pm

"I.. I'd like to leave." Hiyori panicked even more now as she looked between Elizabeth and Maggie, realising she'd walked right into that and revealed she was a vampire. She quickly staggered backwards, eyes wide, her chest rising and falling quickly as adrenaline ran through her blood. Her Fight or Flight response was picking up speed, and it was overwhelmingly picking Flight.

She stared at them for a moment longer, then she suddenly whipped around so fast that her hood came off, her long, white hair spilling down her back. With the little energy she had off, she suddenly went into a full sprint, darting away from the two girls and heading toward the woods at full speed. She didn't look back, leaping up into the treeline as soon as she reached it and sprinting across branches, moving as quickly as she could. She wasn't about to wait around and get killed. She couldn't trust anyone, especially not those two Church girls.

---------------------

Miho huffed, but smiled at the affection, hugging Fujiko tighter around the waist. "Sure, Aradia wasn't, and still isn't, the best person, but she's still our friend. And.. I can't help but feel sorry for her a bit.. Mai basically tortures her now." The young woman chuckled softly, seeming to take pleasure in this. "Either way, you know as well as I do that Aradia is powerful.. and she certainly has changed since that time.. so I think she'd do anything to protect the twins."

-------------------

Aradia squealed as she was suddenly face-first in Mai's Marshmallow Hell, which seemed to be the ritual greeting. The short woman sighed audibly, even if it was muffled at the moment. Damn it all.. she hated that nickname with a passion. This is what she got for saving the kids when they were still midgets, she supposed.

Aradia yanked herself free and staggered back, fixing her hair and her clothes. "Ahem." Turning to Taichi, she glared, letting him know full well that she liked it even less when he called her that. "Please. Of course I know how to track a vampire. Did any of you come into contact with her? Touch her at all?"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:12 pm

Elizabeth sighed. She couldn't just let the vampire go.... but she prefferred to trust people when possible.

"Let's pretend that never happened, ok?" She said, turning to the girl next to her.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:18 pm

"Bye vampire-chan!" yelled Maggie, cheerfully, waving. "I hope we see you again soon!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 8:47 am

Mikoto struggled to hold in her laughter and was fortunately able to pull it off. She would've felt sorry for Aradia, but alas, she didn't.

"Tai bumped into the vamp," she said, answering Aradia's question. "Tried to pick her up too, but failed miserably, I'm disappointed to say."
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:58 pm

After running for what seemed like hours, but was most likely only a few minutes, the vampire girl dropped out of the trees and staggered deeper into the woods, until she ended up tripping over a tree root. Falling forward, she lifted her arms to shield her face before she hit the ground. Then.. she just laid there, catching her breath. It took a bit for her to regain enough energy to force herself up, then she took a deep breath, and snapped her eyes open, which almost seemed to glow. As much as she was adverse to drinking blood.. she knew she had to.

Taking another deep breath, she focused on her sense of smell, trying to pick up any trace of blood nearby. It didn't take long for her to pick up something, and she moved along through the forest silently, her mouth open slightly as she tracked the animal. As it turns out, it was a deer that she picked up on, a buck. Dropping low, she inched forward until she was close enough, springing like a jungle cat and using her inhuman strength to tackle and pin the animal. Biting into the back of its neck, she drained the deer of its blood. Unfortunately.. she had gone without for so long and was unable to stop.. and she drained the deer completely.

Fighting the nausea that forced bile into her throat, she wiped her mouth off of her sleeve and staggered backward. Now that she had some blood in her, her skin was more normal-colored, and there was more of a rosy flush to her cheeks.. even if she was slightly pale from feeling sick with herself. "I'm sorry.." She apologised to the animal before she turned and ran off, decided she had better get home. Fixing her hood, she ran out of the woods and then walked back into the city, trying to stay as far from the Church as possible.

-----------------------------

Aradia paused for a moment and thought. "Bumped into her, huh? That should do." Putting up a quick barrier to hide her use of magic, the Servant lifted her hands and did a quick full-body scans of Mai's and Taichi's bodies, a magic circle hovering in front of her fingers. "Aha! Got her.. abnormal DNA. Now." She whipped her hands out to the side and a ring of hovering magic circles appeared around her, looking like screens. It took a moment, but a flashing dot, like a radar, suddenly appeared on the screen.

"There's our vampire. Lucky us, she's not too far away, only a couple of miles from here." Lowering the barrier, the magic screens disappeared and Aradia turned in the direction of the vampire girl. "Thataway."
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm

Cadmus walked up, and saw Aradia. He knew it. He smirked as he walked up to her.

"Hey there, Aradia. You guys seem ... energetic," He said, looking at them all.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm

Shirley marched towards the church. She'd been sent here to "assist" the two agents already here.

Her interpretation of that order was, of course, to kill every last demon in town; and to make sure the other two agents stayed the hell out of her way.

In fact, that was how she interpretted every order.

"Alright you miserable excuses for executors; the unstoppable badass demon killer known as Shirley Sampson is here to do your job for you, so stay the fuck out of my way!" she declared.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:45 pm

Elizabeth looked at Shirley, "Oh? So the last person has arrived," She said calmly, looking at her with a smile.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 5:55 pm

"Cadmus-nii!" Mai yelled happily grabbing on to the older man's arm, pressing it tightly against her.. ahem... assets, "Wanna come vampire hunting with us?"

Taichi pushed his glasses up, sighing slightly, "It would be comforting to have you around since Mai insists on this troublesome little adventure."

When Mai grabbed Aradia to into the hug despite her protests, Taichi groaned. This was going to be a looooong day. A very long day. Maybe he should have spent the day at Fuji-nee's apartment instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 6:01 pm

Cadmus sighed. He was getting used to Mai's antics but it was still rather.... shall we say, troublesome?

He blushed slightly and cleared his throat, "Ahem, yes. I'll join you, sure. I even have some food," He couldn't help it. An adventure sounded like so much more fun than just going back home to eat. Besides, he was sure Fujiko and Miho were ... busy ... right now anyway, despite his saying he'd be back.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

Aradia turned on her heel when she heard Cadmus' voice, smirking at him. "Well hello there, Cadm-" she was cut off by Mai's scream of joy, her playful expression turning sour as she stared at Mai and Cadmus. She was tempted to just leave now, but before she could she too was pulled into the hug, causing her to yelp and blush. "G-get your hands off of me!"

She struggled and pushed against Cadmus, trying to use him as leverage to get away. "Enough! Let's just go after the vampire now!"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 12:45 am

Mai did a good job of keeping a tight grip on the struggling loli, at least until Taichi spoke up, "Let her go Mai, she needs to lead the way to the vampire."

"Awww... couldn't I just hold her while she pointed the way?" Mai asked pouting at her brother.

Taichi shook his head, not one to fall for her pleas so easily, "No, Just let them both go for now, you can hug them all you want after we find the vampire."

Mai frowned, grudgingly releasing Cadmus and Aradia. Oh well, she'll just play with the two servants later. Kukukuku...

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 8:52 am

When Cadmus was let go, he cleared his throat, "Alright, so where to Aradia?" He asked, standing straight up.

Cadmus felt that he hid his frustrations quite well, but knowing Mai there's no telling how much she noticed. He did like the girl quite a bit, but he wasn't sure how he felt about her constant teasing.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:32 am

Maggie turned to Elizabeth, with a pleading look.

"Can we kill her and say she never showed up?" she said, only half joking.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:04 pm

Elizabeth, "I think not," She said, and looked at Maggie with a stern look, "Don't go saying such things lightly. You shouldn't kill someone like that as if it's nothing,"

Then she smiled brightly, "Now, shall we all go searching for these vampires then? I can't find my way through this town for the life of me, but I imagine at least one of you have seen the crime scenes?"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:11 pm

"First thing we should do is search these woods," said Shirley, loading her guns. "And if we see a vampire, we'll kill first, and ask questions later,"

Crap. If we search the woods, we might find that cute vampire girl! And then Shirley will kill her even though she probably isn't responsible for the killings. Have to stall her.... thought Maggie.

And with that, she did something she really didn't want to do: she glomped Shirley.

"YOU'RE SO COOL!" she exclaimed, faking admiration very well. "Omigod I'm so happy to finally meet you I've heard all about you and I'm you're biggest fan and I'm so glad to get a chance to fight along side you!"

She hoped this would buy the vampire time to get out of the woods.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:15 pm

Elizabeth just stood there, stunned. It took her a moment, but she regained her composure.

She realised that this might be a ploy to protect that vampire, but there wasn't much need to do that, was there? She sighed, and decided to just let them be.

This was going to be a long day...

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:18 pm

Shirley tried to pry Maggie off her with no success.

"Get off me you nuisance!" she said.

"My hero," said Maggie, hiding the sarcasm in her voice as she said so, and winking at Elizabeth.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:44 pm

Elizabeth relaxed a little. Yeah, it was just a joke after all.

"Hm... I think we should go into town actually," She said, smiling, "We can investigate where they were killed first, and when it's dark we can wait for them to show up,"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 2:44 pm

Maggie face faulted for a second; she wondered why she didn't think of that.

"Sounds like a plan," said Shirley. "We might find some evidence that the police missed; however, I'd rather fight a vampire during the day, when they're weak,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 2:52 pm

Elizabeth shrugged, "I'm not too worried. We've all fought vampires before, and we're all still alive and not vampires here, so that must mean we're good!" She smiled as she stepped out of the building, deciding for the group to go ahead and leave.

"Besides," She called back, moving her sunglasses slightly and winking at Maggie, "When do Vampires ever show themselves in the sunlight?"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

"When you burn their hideouts down?" said Shirley. "Though I concede your point. Night or day, no vampire will ever defeat me,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 3:32 pm

"I'm glad you're enthusiastic. Now, since Maggie's been here the longest," Elizabeth said, "I think she should show us around. Go ahead now Maggie," She said, smiling.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 5:42 pm

Aradia quickly staggered away when she was released, huffing and brushing her top off. Thank you, Taichi. You can be helpful at times." She smirked somewhat, then turned in the direction of the vampire. "Wait.. instead of running there.. I could just teleport us closer." Putting up another barrier, she summoned a magic circle around herself and the others going on this little expedition.

"You may feel a little shifting in your stomachs. It'll go away." Caster warped the group to an alleyway closer to the vampire. And by closer.. I of course mean directly in front of the vampire, Hiyori, as she was rounding a corner, still heading home.

"Oh, wow. I'm good at this." Aradia smirked, looking at the vampire, who stared back at her, eyes wide behind her sunglasses. Hiyori took a half step back, scared once again. She prayed there wasn't nay blood on her face from killing that deer.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 08 Apr 2011, 6:01 pm

Cadmus saw the girl, and couldn't help but be impressed with Aradia's skills.

He briefly took in the scenery, noting where it would be easiest to run so that, should this vampire run, he could get on the other side easily.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:18 pm

"This way!" said Maggie, leading them towards the crime scene.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:45 pm

Elizabeth followed behind merrily...

----

(Hey guys, random theory time: Hiyori, Ardia, and everyone are right next to one of the crime scenes?)

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 3:24 pm

Taichi stared back at the vampire girl, his hands in his pockets, "Looks like you really did find her Aradia."

The twins could smell the faint smell of blood that made their inner demons tingle. They ignored it as Taichi stepped towards the vampire, his hand raised as an orb of energy appeared infront of it, "Are you the one behind the murders, vampire?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum