I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Kagetsuhime RP

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Kagetsuhime RP

Post by Molly on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 3:36 pm

"Of course I did. I told you I could, and I thought you all would've learned by now not to underestimate my magic." Aradia waved her hand in the air dismissively, then looked at the vampire girl. with a huff, she snapped her fingers and Hiyori's sunglasses flew off into her hand. "I hate not being able to see people's eyes. It's unnerving."

Hiyori staggered backward again, but she knew she couldn't escape this time.. not from these people. She was far outnumbered, and even if she fought back she couldn't take them all on at once. She gulped, her eyes wide, the the redness seeming a little duller than before because she wasn't as hungry.

Can't run, can't fight, so she did the only thing that she could; tell the truth and pray. Dropping to her knees, Hiyori lowered her head and stared at the ground, shoulders shaking, but her voice was mostly clear. "N-no.. I'm not the one killing these people.. I would never kill another human!"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 5:56 pm

Meanwhile, in an alley nearby, Maggie had finished leading Shirley to the crime scene.

"I don't think we'll find much here since the police are gone, but it couldn't hurt to look," she said.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:19 pm

Elizabeth was there as well, and took off her glasses for a moment to look at the scene.

She took off her sunglasses and studied the area with her bare eyes to see better.

This wasn't necessarily any better than seeing things dark though, because she saw lines of death on everything... but it did let her see the remains of blood spots and such a little easier.

"Hm... I wonder..." She examined everything closely.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:25 pm

Taichi stared at the vampire, keeping his hand up, not willing to let his guard down so easily. He would have stayed like that if Mai had not placed a hand on his arm, and shook her head. With a sigh, the boy lowered his hand, the energy ball disappearing, "Very well, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now."

Mai squatted down so she was eye level with the vampire, "Vampire-chan, if you're not the killer, can you tell us any information? It's very important for us to know."

The twins both knew if the matter of the vampire was not settled quickly, the church would investigate the town thoroughly. If they found out about their families demon blood.... it could very well be the end of their peaceful lives. The sooner the culprit was dealt with, the sooner things could return to normal.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 6:19 pm

Hiyori looked at Mai, appreciation in her eyes, feeling a little better now that there was not a ball of magical energy being aimed at her face. Deciding how to start, she thought it best to introduce herself properly for now, so they wouldn't keep calling her 'vampire-chan'. She didn't like hearing what she was so.. bluntly. "My name is Hiyori Fujou.. of the Fujou Demon Hunter Clan. I've been working on the vampire case for a little bit now. But I haven't turned up much."

Hiyori shakily got to her feet, lowering her hood. It was shadier behind the buildings, so she wasn't fearful of getting burned here, at least not too badly. "I'm afraid I can't tell you much more than that.." She looked around at the group, raising and eyebrow slightly. It surely was an interesting group.. magic users and such.. and they were also hunting the vampire.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 6:48 pm

Cadmus nodded, "Yes, I can believe you," He said. He could usually catch a liar in the act on a good day, and today he's at tip top capability.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm

Maggie surveyed the crime scene.

"....I got nothin'," she said.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:47 pm

Seirei was walking along the streets carrying a paper bag with groceries in it. She had to restock since the food ran out. It somewhat annoyed her that most of the stores were closing early because of the incidents. In fact, she really didn't care about that vampire or whatever causing it, she just didn't want it to interfere with her life... or her groceries. She sighed as she kicked a rock out of annoyance. The rock flew and accidentally went to the direction of Hiyori's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 8:43 pm

Elizabeth sighed, "Yeah, you're right," She put her sunglasses back on.

"Well, let's just go I guess..." She said, turning to leave, "We can try and find them or just wait them out,"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 8:47 pm

"Our next stop should be...the police station," said Shirley. "Maggie, you distract the guard. Elizabeth, you break in and steal whatever evidence you can find,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

Elizabeth looked at Shirley like she was crazy, "Uhm... we aren't stealing things from the police. The Lord looks down upon thievery, as it is a Heresy," She said so simply.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 9:23 pm

"Do you really want the police chasing down a vampire thinking they're going after a normal murder suspect?" said Shirley. "We'd be doing them a favor!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 9:37 pm

Elizabeth gave that some thought.

"True, we would be saving lives. I hadn't thought of that," She smiled, "Fine, we can do it. But we only steal what we need," She said, nodding.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:40 pm

Taichi reflexively grabbed the rock before it could hit either Mai or the vampire. He studied the rock with a frown wondering where it came from before throwing it over his shoulder, "You're hunting for the vampire too then? Okay, I propose we work together. This vampire is on our territory and we need to get it out as soon as we can."

Mai nodded in agreement, "Yeah, having a vampire here just means trouble for our family... there may be church officials already in this town now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:47 pm

Maggie and Shirley both sneezed at the same time.

"That was weird. Never heard of synchronized sneezing," said Maggie.

She grinned.

"Perhapse it means we're DESTINED to be bestest friends," she said.

"Shut up, weirdo," said Shirley.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:20 pm

Hiyori looked at Taichi with wide eyes, quite honestly shocked that he believed her, considering he was about to magically blow her head off moments earlier. ".. Thank you," She spoke softly, barely above a whisper. Reaching down, she helped Mai up to her feet.

"Why would the Church bother your family..?"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

As Seirei continued walking, she passed a group of people who seemed to be having a serious talk in the place. She wasn't that much suspicious but she was really curious when she heard something about the church bothering someone's family. She stopped close to where they were and then bowed in respect. "Excuse me? Umm... I'm really intrigued but... why would the church bother someone's family?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:28 pm

Cadmus was instantly suspicious of the person. It was his nature to be. But he kept quiet, for now.

------

Elizabeth looked at the other two, "Must have some reason," She said, as she looked around, "So how are we going to go about stealing that evidence?" She asked, looking around.

"...And where is the police station around here?"

Last edited by Simply David on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:33 pm

"I already told you," said Shirley, annoyed. "You bust in and steal the evidence, while Maggie distracts the police officers,"

"....what do you do?" said Maggie.

"I kill the fucking vampire," said Shirley. "And make all the plans of course,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

Elizabeth sweatdropped, "Oh really? So you're not going to help steal the evidence, and you're going to fight the vampire alone?" Her voice was sweet, but something was off.

"Well, unfortunately, I have no better plans. I suppose this will have to work," She sighed. She didn't particularly wanna go looking for a fight with vampires anyway, but that wasn't even the problem.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 11:20 pm

Taichi and Mai both turned around to look at the new guest. They exchanged glances, knowing this was not a person they should tell their secret to. No, it was best to get away. Mai was the first to speak, "Oh, uhm... no real reason... but the church don't get along well with magi and all... and uhm... me and my friends were just about to leave and finish our shopping so bye, miss!" Mai then proceeded to grab Hiyori's hand and pulled her along, "Come on Hiyori-chan, you come with us too!"

Taichi stuck his hands in his pocket and followed the two, giving a side glance to Seirei before proceeding. He spoke naturally, trying to drive off any suspicion on them, "Seriously Mai, haven't you done enough shopping..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:25 am

Cadmus followed along, hoping the newcomer didn't notice anything strange about him or Aradia either.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 2:20 pm

Hotaru Mizuho layed out on the on the frilly white bed, another piece of rich furniture in this large mansion. She hugged a teddy bear close to her chest as she looked up at the ceiling. She had heard news of the recent vampire attacks and it brought back memories of that time... that horrible time she just wanted to forget.

After so many year after the war, Hotaru changed very little in appearance, but that's to be expected of someone immortal. Though the lack of change was preferable for her current lover with her odd taste in young looking girls. Seven years... it's been that long since she met that girl with the love of inflicting pain. They had been a good match for eachother, Hotaru being the masochistic loli that she was. Pain was something she needed the most, something to keep her from completely becoming a lifeless doll, to keep her sane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 2:40 pm

Hinata stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her body and her hair. "Ahhh, a nice shower to cleanse the body will cleanse the soul,"

She snickered at the proverb her old teacher had given her, the one that she she had killed for killing her parents. She then dropped that thought because she didn't like thinking about him or her parents.

She walked through her dressing room, picking out from her various outfits. She found her favorite, a long flowing dress that was all black with little white frills.

Once she had gotten dressed she looked at herself in the mirror. She spun once, and hummed to herself some dark tune. The image in the mirror was like a gothic princess but older. Maybe a gothic queen? Well, she wasn't quite old enough to be a queen, so maybe somewhere in between.

She then skipped out of the room, going down the long and dark hallway to her bedroom, where she thought she'd find Hotaru. She opened the door loudly and said, "Hotaru! Yay~ I knew you'd be here!" She gave her a cat-like grin before snatching her up in her arms, sitting on the bed and hugging Hotaru close to her, rubbing her cheek on Hotaru's cheek. "SO CUTE~"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 3:03 pm

Hotaru blinked as she was snatched up by the ever energetic heiress of this mansion. She did not struggle or react much to it, though she did ever slightly move closer to Hinata while continuing to hold the teddy in her arms. While she did not let it show on her face, she did quite enjoy the other girl's affections. It gave that dark soul of hers a bit of warmth in it's abysmal depths.

"Hmm... I was bored," Hotaru said hugging the bear a little tighter, "So I decided to wait for you here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 4:28 pm

Hiyori squeaked and would've flinched away when she was suddenly grabbed had she not realized what was going on. Instead, she went along with it, holding Mai's hand and following along with her like it was completely normal. She snatched her sunglasses back from Caster and fumbled to put them on, then pull her hood back up to quickly hide herself. "O-of course.."

Aradia turned and winked playfully at Seirei, giving her a little wave. "Ta-ta~" She followed after the others, walking next to Cadmus, deciding to go ahead and grab his hand at well, grinning.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:09 pm

Cadmus smiled, grabbing Aradia's hand back softly. He would maybe have leaned towards her a bit but he had a some food in his other hand and he was keeping it balanced.

-----

Hinata kept hugging her but pulled her face back, "I see, I see. Well, what should we do today?" In all honesty, she was getting a bit bored with her life. If it weren't for Hotaru, she'd probably have been hunting down Miho still to this day.

As it is, she still goes and visits her from time to time, but she's not in love with her like she used to be. And today she just wasn't interested. This little loli is so much cuter~

"We could go to the park and I could tie you up in front of the little kids," She offered, not exactly waiting for her answer but rather her reaction. If she seemed like she didn't want to, she'd do it. If she seemed to just not care about it, she'd find something more interesting that might get her attention.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm

"And then the cops take you away to the crazy house," Hotaru replied dryly. Not that she minded a bit of public humiliation, she just knew there was limits to what they could actually do in public. Despite true ages, Hotaru still appeared to be no more than a minor while Hinata was already in her 20's now. Doing their sorts of play in public was a sure fire way for her lover to get locked up for years. Something she constantly had to remind the heiress of.

---

Mai had dragged the vampire along picking up their pace until they were far enough away from the girl to not be seen, She then ducked into an alleyway with the others following behind her, peeking out to make sure they weren't followed. Mai let out a sigh of relief, letting go of the vampire's hand, "That was close...."

"Damn, didn't think someone like that would appear so suddenly," Taichi muttered, cursing under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

Hinata pouted, "Oh right. Damn laws getting in the way of my fun..." She looked away for a moment, then looked back at Hotaru, "Well, that doesn't mean I can't just have fun with you here~" She then began tickling Hotaru, giggling.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:34 am

"Ahahahahaha... s-stop that... hahaha!" Hotaru squirmed as she continued to laugh uncontrollably. She was a very ticklish girl and both hated and loved when she was tickled like this. After awhile, her sides started to hurt from so much laughter. It was a searing pain, finding it harder to breathe having laughed so much. It was surprising how effective laughter was at inducing pain if done for too long. "Hahaha.. hah... Hinata... hahahaha!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum