Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The War of Us

+6
Tom
Dr. Phazon
The Wicked Xen
RandomHyuuga
ScorpionWins
Simply David
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The War of Us - Page 2 Empty Re: The War of Us

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2011, 1:23 am

White saw flash just above at hospital window, before he could react the bullet suddenly hit him from behind. "Agh!" He dived into cover out of sigh of hospital windows. He sat on the ground and leaned against concrede block clenching shoulder. He noticed something of black hair like in his eye corner when he was looking at shoulder and turned his head. Seeing Emo standing there from waist down in shadow. Took a few second's to comprehend what he was just seeing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 22 Apr 2011, 1:30 am

Seeing White's attention on her, Emo grinned (though it couldn't be seen) and waved at White.

"Hey Whitey," she said. "Having fun?
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:17 am

Ran heard a noise and ran out of the hospital. She turned and saw White sitting on the ground.

"Oh, it's just White being silly."

She went back inside and ran through the hallways. "Is anyone here?" After a few minutes of walking around, she concluded that the hospital was deserted. "Aw.. No one to cheer up." She looked at both sides of the hallway and realized that she didn't keep track of where she was going. She laughed nervously and thought, 'Oh no, am I lost?'
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 22 Apr 2011, 11:07 am

I smiled. It didn't hit it's target perfectly but that's to be expected from someone with quick reflexes. I'd have put a bullet into Kage but if I was being honest with myself my normal Sniper Rifle wouldn't harm him at all.

I put away my equipment, grabbed the shotgun from the hidden spot in the wall and went down the hallway. I'll wait here for a bit, see how things play out. I gave away my position when I fired off that shot and didn't kill the target.

I then turned a corner and saw Ran-Chan, and tilted my head at her. She didn't even realise she was standing right on one of my traps. I could kill her right there... but she's probably the only one left who can beat Kage, so I shook my head instead.

"Hey Ran-Chan, you wanna team up against Kage?" I asked, my guard seemingly down, "He won't calm down any time soon and the way I see it we should take him down first,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 22 Apr 2011, 11:46 am

"Hm... it appears no one. I suppose then that I make them fight!" Kage pointed his sword at the hospital. "Now watch as I harm the innocent and the weak!"

Lightning arced from the sword and blasted through the windows, one by one.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2011, 3:15 pm

" that maniac" White muttered and returned his eyes on Emo. One, time of my life, two, i don't even want to know where's your lower half, three, what are you planning to do next?" He said nervously, panicking a bit and clenching on own shoulder,

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:09 am

Giggling, Emo said, "One, glad to hear it, two, your lower half is safe from my lower half if you're truly worried about that, and three -"

At that moment Kage's attack blasted through the hospital and Emo materialized above White, shielding him from flying glass and debris that scattered around them.

"And three, I planned to protect you from this," she said, smirking at her... friend. "Oh, and it seems I gave you a first class ticket to marshmallow hell too!"

It was true. Without conscious thought, Emo had smothered White's face against her bosom.

(I truly had to do that. XDDD)
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:39 am

He wasn't able to react when suddenly Emo's Bosom was suddenly pressed against his face. he panicked as he was bit unable to move when Emo had materialized upon her. He didn't know should he count himself lucky or unlucky. Trying to push Emos Bosom off a bit so he could breathe and speak.

(Hey i would be as suprised as well XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:51 am

Emo scowled at White's struggling and she pushed herself off of him, pressing a hand to her... parts.

"Hey, these are sensitive you know," she said, adjusting her brassiere a little. "Be a little more careful next time..."

Assuming there was a next time...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:59 am

Somewhere, The Todd sniffed the air. "Something amazingly nice just happened for a man," He went back to eating.

(*Is killed for stupid pointless Scrubs reference*)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

Ran jumped at David's voice. "Oh, hi Lee-chan. Sure, why not?" She ran next to him.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:30 pm

I smiled, "That's good, beca-" Suddenly there were sounds of lightning striking, and glass shattering.

The wall burst open from one of the impacts nearby. "OH geez, this way Ran-Chan," I said grabbing her hand and taking her down a hallway, "We should be able to hurt him if we can make use of your Happy Bazzooka and my Holy Bullet Hell," I led her up some stairs towards the roof.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2011, 1:17 am

Whites face flared into red when she adjusted her brassiers. "s-sorry..." White muttered trying to look elsewhere. Face red from embarrasment from what was right infront of him. The pain in his arm had gone but the wound still hurt, he could still fight." Darn that David.." trying to get up but was bumped by by Emo once again face red again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 25 Apr 2011, 1:45 am

Emo smirked again at White's awkwardness. She felt the temptation to tease the other boy to kingdom come, but decided there were more pressing matters to attend to.

"Well, it seems everyone's all geared up to fight," she said, standing up and dusting off her skirt. She found several tears here and there and she crinkled her nose. "Damn Kage, ruining my clothes..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Mon 25 Apr 2011, 1:50 am

In another district of the city, quite some distance away from the turmoil the others were causing, another figure was sitting on a large, fallen chunk of building. The building towering over this figure was mostly fallen apart; the phrase "structural marvel" would come to mind if one tried to think about how it was still standing when in many parts only the bare framework of the building was left holding it up. As another roll of thunder echoed past the building, the figure looked up from his position.

"They're going at it again." I said to myself, shaking my head. With my elbows resting on my knees and my arse resting on the large concrete slab outside of my current "housing", if such a term could be applicable to a building that should have been condemned long ago. With a heavy sigh, I stood my metallic body up and turned around. "No business of mine what they all do anymore, but I'm surprised none of them have paid me a visit in such a long time. Then again, it's not like they know where to find my doo-" I cut off as stand in front of the hole in the wall that was the entrance to my abode. "Well, I'm not in the city's address listing anymore, anyway."

I make my way into the building, or what's left of a building, and step over the various bit and piles of rubble that I've come to memorize the locations of in the long period of time I've spent living out of wreck. "It's been too long since I've seen that lot. Maybe I'll drag myself out in front of them sometime soon. Maybe."
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 25 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

Tom snickered as he saw Emo and White. "Who knew Whitey had it in him? Or that Emo will soon?" He gave them a Cheshire grin and was not attempting to provoke Emo.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 25 Apr 2011, 3:23 pm

In the midst of all their fighting, there was a lone figure on top of a building. Her hair swayed with the wind as the girl began to load a strangely large weapon with some missle, while another weapon presenting it self behind her back was a huge sword. The sword in question was of course not hers, just a little pick-me-up she 'borrowed' from a friend. That friend....Ichigo Kurosaki. That's right, she had taken Zangetsu from the boy and was going to use it in battle if needed.

Who was the girl, you ask? Well...

Rayne grinned with utter mischief as she looked down at all of the chaos and battles. Getting on one knee and aiming at a car, she decided to make her big entrance...with a bang, of course. "This...is gonna be fun," she chuckled to herself before pulling the trigger. She watched gleefully as the missle hit the truck with sheer force, causing it to explode along with the other cars that were near it. One car flipped through the air and landed with a schreeching sound on the pavement, while another flew into the air and practically almost crashed right into White and Emo. Rayne laughed falling onto her back, proud at her new enterance style. "T-That was..." she cackled. Her laugh almost resembled that of The Joker's; crazy and manicesh.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:37 am

Ran was led up to the roof. "Oh, that sounds like a good idea. I've always wanted to fight Ghostie."

"Oh, yay!" she said as she looked at the sky when they reached the roof. "The clouds are looking heavy. I wonder what's going to fall from them." She grinned.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:26 am

I smiled gleefully. Ran's brand of magic was very impressive, "I wonder too-" suddenly a massive explosion went off nearby.

I laughed, "That's great, and that wasn't me. Must've been Rayne, she's the only other person with a bazooka," I looked off the edge of the roof. There was Kage, firing off lightning bolts.

"Ok so Ran-Chan, if you could hit him with something..." I suggested, pointing him out.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:45 pm

White also stood up dusting his jacket and clenching his wazikashi and how tha truck which Rayne blew up in the air almost hit them. "Mad girl or chesire ... Mad girl or Chesire...So hard to decided. i feel like beating some sanity into Raynes head and i feel like beating Tom's face. But i'm guessing Tom want's to fight you and looks like Kage is bit busy not minding about us down here. So... what's your decision..?" White asked from Emo avoiding trying to stay calm with little success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:35 pm

Rayne flipped down from the building and landed quite soundly on the ground, making a small crack in the black dusty pavement. She wobbled a little and sat on the ground, pouting and rubbing her feet and knees. "Ouch! That hurt! Note to self...don't jump off of a building." she sighed standing back up but still feeling a bit pain in her legs.

Loading another missle in, she whistled out. "Yoooooooohooooooo!" she called placing the green engraved bazooka on her shoulder as she strutted down the street. "Come out, come out where ever you are! Let's have some fun!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 27 Apr 2011, 7:38 am

Emo wrinkled her nose. "I'd rather not fight Tom," she said. "Who knows what he'll do to me in the midst of battle." She then turned to the gaping hole in the wall and grinned. "Besides, maybe he'll appreciate a cat fight."

Without waiting for White's reply, Emo jumped out of the building. Unlike Rayne, to prevent an injury from jumping from an incredible height, she sank into her shadow easily and then reappeared near Rayne.

"Hey Rayney," she said, grinning. "You want to have some fun?" Lifting her hand, Emo summoned a massive scythe and pointed it at the other girl. "How about you and me dance?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2011, 7:54 am

"Chesire it is then..." White said shruggin and turned toward Tom, Preparing Wazikashi in his hand and placing his feet ready to run stance. "Let's hope Kage doesn't blast in this direction or Rayne blast another truck okay?" White said half-jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:04 am

Tom laughed. "I shall appreciate such an event greatly. Don't be careful with your clothes." He turned to White and detached his Arse Cannon. "Okay Whitey, let's get it on. You're so ditched if Kage is a possible target though..." And with that, buttock-shaped missiles flew towards White.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm

Rayne grinned and put Boomey back in his huge holster before drawling out Zangestu and pointing it at Emo, the two girls grinning sadistically at each other. "A dance eh?" she chuckled getting ready to use the soul reaper sword. "Well then...I accept." Bowing slightly, she smirked. "Shall we?"

Before Emo could answer, Rayne charged straight at her with quick movement, ready to cut the girl if even only a little. Laughing gleefully, she cackled, "This is gonna be fun! I get to fight Emo-chan!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:48 pm

Emo reacted quickly, bringing the blade of her scythe in to block Rayne's attack.

"Wao, you don't waste time do you?" she said, still grinning. She pushed Rayne off of her and then rushed in to counterattack.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:21 am

Rayne's eyes widened and tried to dodge the attack, but got grazed on her arm as she flipped away...well, tried flipping. She flew only to land on her knees and anime tears streamed down her face at the slight ache in her arm and knees.

"Waaaaaaah!" she cried. "Y-You cut me!" Looking down at her wound, she blinked and ran a single index finger acrossed it and placed it in her mouth, sucking on her own blood. Grinning sadistically, she stood back up cracking her knuckles. "Looks like I can't play with you...I'll have to get serious!" Taking on a fighting stance with her sword in front of her, she cackled, "Well come on! Try and slash me again! But be warned, I still have to return the favor, Emo-chan!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:43 am

Emo's eyes narrowed a bit and she smirked at Rayne's invitation.

"All right..." she said, readying her blade. She took a moment to study her opponent, waiting to catch her off guard. Then, when she saw her chance, she lunged, swinging her scythe horizontally in hopes of cutting Rayne in half.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:20 pm

White teleported out of missiles way to Tom's left side and ran toward him . When he slashed Tom he didn't stay to see it get connected, instead teleported away again now running toward him from different direction ready to use his Wazikashi again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

Rayne only glared at Emo when she attempted to slash her with her scythe and brought her sword in front of her, blocking the attack barely as the force of it pushed her back a few feet.

"Hmph!" she smirked before bringing up her hand and scratching Emo on the side of her cheek then jumping over her head. She giggled lightly, "Hahahahaha! Now you have a scratch too....except on your face!" She blew a raspberry at her before running full speed away, a little too excited and was expecting for the Queen of Yaoi to chase after her. "You can't catch me! You can't catch me!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum