Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Kiesh'ra RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kiesh'ra RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiesh'ra RP

Post by Simply David Mon 18 Apr 2011, 9:11 pm

Kumar nodded, trying to understand. He then grinned brightly, "Wait, so you two are engaged for marriage?" He laughed and grabbed both their shoulders, patting them in congratulations, "That's great!" He seemed to completely not even hear the part about since Maya was a baby.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 18 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

"When you were.. a baby?" That.. was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard. She looked at Kumar, a shocked expression, on her face, before having to cover to mouth and turn away. Her body shook a bit with laughter that she forcibly held it. She didn't want to offend the Avians but.. really? They were betrothed as babies? What a silly culture!

She composed herself and turned back to face Maya and Dart, her mouth curved into a smile against her own will. "That seems like a bit of an.. odd tradition, if you will allow me to say so. I mean.. as a baby you can't really decide if you're 'in love' with the other person or not.."

Then again, she supposed it wasn't that different from her kinds' tradition of having children sleep together in group nests to get them used to the company of others and contact. It was kind of like.. a playmate preparing you to find a true mate.

"Still.. what Kumar said, I guess. Congrats!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 18 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

Moira, who had followed Jafari out of curiosity, but kept out of sight; walked into the room.

What a sentimental idiot. she thought.

She then randomly put a blanket on Jafari, and walked out of the room.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:57 pm

"I'm looking someone to help me with my next trick" Imekar said looking through the crowd. "Do i see any volunteers?" He asked bit playful manner. giving out his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

Jafari mumbled softly in her light sleep, feeling something laid on her and opening her eyes a bit. She swore she saw someone leaving the room. Looking down, she registered the fact there was a blanket over her, which she clung to tightly. She assumed it was the healer for before. "Thank you," she mumbled, her voice slightly slurred from sleep. She quickly slipped back into unconsciousness
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:25 pm

"It's not a matter of love," Dart stated crossing her arms over his chest. He was exceedingly uncomfortable with this conversation and the pat on his back did not help is it at all, "Alistair is chosen as one most fit to protect their pair bond"

Maya shot a glance toward her Alistair. As uncomfortable as he was, she was even more so, "Uhm... we do thank you for the congratulations, though."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:30 pm

Kumar stepped back, "Hm.... I see," He said, regaining his awkwardly done composure.

"So, you two... don't love eachother?" He asked, looking them right in the faces. He couldn't help but feel terrible for them if this was true.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 19 Apr 2011, 7:00 pm

"Oh so you're more like her.." She paused, searching for the correct word. .. Bodyguard.. or.. chaperon or.. brother, maybe?" Avians were weird. That was undeniably true. "If you aren't in love that that, you don't have to get married, right? It's not permanent?"

All this Alistair and pair bond stuff was little over her head, but she wouldn't question it. Her own kind tended to have a few lovers before they ever found their true mate, and she was no exception.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:39 am

Imekar kept looking around. "Come on don't be shy, it's not much i'm asking." He said cheerfully.

------

Jalel leaned off from wall, looked at both end's of street before he headed his left and walked down the street. His lute swinging on his back from each step. Soon he noticed Maya and Dart who were having conversation with few others. "Yo you two, i was wondering if i would see you both today."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:57 am

"It's like you said, we're not in love with eachother," Maya admitted, fidgeting slightly. Her and Dart had discussed this many times before. They knew eachothers feelings for eachother were less than romantic, but they promised eachother to get through this together. "I do care for Dart though, just not as one should care for their future mate."

Dart nodded as he added to the conversation, "It is permanent, the only way out is if one of us died or ran off with another mate. But the problem with that, would be the one who ran off would be ultimately shunned by their family maybe even their people."

It was then that Jalel appeared and both Avians quickly acted as if the previous conversation did not happen. It was fine to tell these things to an outsider, but a fellow Avian would be aghast to hear such things.

"Why hello Jalel," Maya greeted the young man.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:43 am

Near the front of the crowd, Niko raised his hand. "I'll do it!" he said, grinning cheerily.

He had come to Wyvern's Court to set up his own smithy, but got a little side-tracked by the performance. But what the hey? It was fun to watch and he needed a little break after a long journey.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:22 am

Kumar saw the other avian, and smiled in greeting but said nothing just yet.

Instead he turned to Amisi, "Isn't that odd? Why would they be shunned?" He asked her, keeping his voice hushed so only she heard.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:40 pm

"Avian culture.. is an odd thing. Such a silly reason to shun someone.. I mean.. it's not like you can force too people to fall in love by sticking them in a room together." Her eyebrows knitted together. She honestly couldn't wrap her head around the Avian lifestyle. It just sounded.. annoying.

The conversation suddenly stopped, though, and Amisi saw why. Another Avian, apparently someone who her new friends knew, approached and greeting them. She normally would've lost interest at this point, possibly going off to dance or some such, but she spotted the lute on the new Avian's back and perked up instantly, going over to greet him as well.

"Ooo! A musician!" She reached out to touch the lute, looking at it excitedly before looking up at Jalel. "Hello! I'm Amisi. How long have you being playing? What songs do you know?" She'd always had a respect for the musically talented. While she was a good dancer, she couldn't play an instrument. Yet, music always made a performance better if done right, so musicians were important to her.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:49 am

Jalel was caught off guard by sudden flood of questions but was able to cellect his thoughs. Before speaking with smile." Nice to meet you Amisi, i take it your dancer? My name is Jalel, to others a Poor Sparrow. How long you asked and what songs? Hmmm...i think today it's about nine years if you mean playing in jobs but it's close to fourteen years now i have been playing and as for songs i'm pretty familiar with many songs. hmm about 23 different songs. your friend here is energic one." He said giving smile to both.

-----------

"Ah! Come here, come here." Imekar said and took Niko standing infront everybody. "This next trick gona be interesting. Now please relax sir." He said before he took hold of Nikos shoulders and pushed him bit down and kept his leg's straight . Niko would look like he would fall on the ground if Imekar would let go. He then suddenly took his hand's of from shoulders and lifted him from feet. it looked like Niko was floating in a middle of air. laying there like in bed. Imekar showed his empty hand to everybody and sweeped his empty hand through the area under floating Niko showing there wasn't anything. Crowd gave aplauds and cheers at this act.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 22 Apr 2011, 7:55 am

Now Niko played along with all of this.As if he could react anyway...

(No reaction.... XD)
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:55 pm

"Yes I suppose so, though we've only just met her," Dart said, a little surprised by the serpente's sudden energetic response to finding out the other avian male was a musician. Her partly wondered what her reaction would be if she knew Maya was a pan flute player.

"5 of those 23 songs are ones that I showed him," Maya stated matter of factly. If there was one thing Maya loved, and that was music. Nothing else gave her more joy than playing her pan flute.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 24 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

"A very astute eye you have, Jalel, I am a dancer." She smiled,still looking cheerful. "I didn't know Avians were as found of music as my kind is. There really is very little I know about your culture." She looked sheepish, obviously ashamed at her lack of knowledge. It was unsurprising, though, considering she wasn't really part of her own society for most of her life, let alone the Avians.

She perked up upon hearing Maya speak and looked surprised. "You're a musician too? Wow!" She was tempted to ask if they wanted to play something while she danced, but she assumed they would not react well to that. Obviously, they were unused to Serpente dances.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 7:29 pm

Moira sighed, and tried to think of a way out of her own law. The one that said the lion girl would have to be drafted into the pack for helping one of them that was undergoing punishment.

"I hate my own rules so much right now...." she muttered.

It wasn't that she had anything against the girl; but she didn't really want someone that seemed to bring out her soft side anywhere near her.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:12 pm

Jafari's ears twitched, as a voice nearby woke her up again out of her light slumber. Yawning, the girl stood, curious, walking out of the room with the blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She looked, well, very surprised to see the wolf from before. "Miss alpha.. I thought you weren't coming to the city?" She didn't bring up the fact that the alpha had said she wouldn't help her bring the wolf man to the city.

"Was there something you needed from the healer..?" She tilted her head to the side a bit, looking up at Moria with big eyes. "Or from me?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:33 pm

"I didn't say that," said Moira. "I said I wouldn't help you bring him to the city; me and my pack are staying here,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

Well, why couldn't she just help if she was coming here anyway? She huffed, but didn't ask that out loud. Jafari sighed, glancing back in the other room. "Alright, well, since you're staying in the city now, are you at least going to wait for him to recover and take him back into the pack?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm

"Yes, but there is a problem," said Moira. "You have to come with us,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2011, 1:28 am

Jalel gave laugh before smiling again."That's very much true Maya, i apologise. I hope you will come to see one of our performances soon Amisi" He said humbly. Before turning to Dart and Maya. "So how does current job fares Dart?" He asked curiosly.

----

Imekar spinned Niko back on his feet before bowing to cheering audince. "Thank you for your assistance!" He said shaking Nikos hand Cheerfully. He gave small pouch full of coins to Niko."Heres your assisting reward!"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 25 Apr 2011, 1:37 am

Niko grinned widely and nodded his head at Imekar. "No problem! It was fun!" When he was handed the pouch of money, Niko gaped. "Whoa! Thanks a lot, you're really generous!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:51 am

Jafari's eyes went wide and her mouth hung open, obviously shocked by this, but she quickly shook it off. "No.. you're joking, right? I mean.. why would you want a Lion to come along with you, anyway? That doesn't make any sense.." Maybe she was still asleep and dreaming? She lifted one hand up and rubbed at her eyes tiredly.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 2:31 pm

"It's part of our customs," said Moira. "Since you rescued him without his permission; he owes you a debt and will pretty much be your servant for the next year; or till he pays you back by saving you. However, you also owe us a debt for interfering with one of our customs, thus you're temporarily drafted into the pack,"

She paused.

"You could get out of it by reinjuring him and dumping him in the woods somewhere, but I doubt you're going to do that," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 25 Apr 2011, 3:55 pm

To say Jafari looked unhappy with this arrangement would be a blatant understatement, but she wasn't about to argue with it. "If it's part of your customs.. then I will not go against it."[/]b Her voice sounded strained, but she bowed her head, obviously resigned to her fate. [b]"I will pay back my debt.. though the 'servant' thing may be a little.. much." She wasn't used to the idea of having anyone work for her. It felt.. odd. "I did it without him asking so.. he doesn't owe me anything."

She looked back up at Moria, giving her a defeated smile. "So, miss Alpha, if I'm going to join the pack for a bit.. would you tell me your name? I'm Jafari Tal.. a.. erm.. mercenary, I suppose." The small-for-her-age young woman probably looked like anything but a mercenary, but she didn't really have anything else to call herself.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:02 pm

"I'm Moira Cearbhal," she said. "Mercenary, eh? Never thought you'd turn out to be a badass. Well, my pack occasionally does mercenary work, so we should get along fine,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:22 pm

"I.. erm.. I certainly hope we do!" Oh, goodness. She really hoped her new Alpha didn't make her fight anyone. She knew how to use a weapon, sure, but she wasn't one for fighting.. and she usually ended up just dodging until she could run away. Gulping, she quickly tried to change the topic. "Ehm.. I guess I'll go.. check up.. on him." She quickly went back into the other room, to see if the man had woken up or not.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:46 pm

"I think your skills will be put to use best as a medic," said Moira.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum