Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Harem Claims RP, another Zany Crossover

2 posters

Go down

Harem Claims RP, another Zany Crossover Empty Harem Claims RP, another Zany Crossover

Post by Simply David Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:59 pm

THIS TIME!

We use the FF claims.

Anyone you claimed on FF and NOT here can be used for this RP.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll just go ahead and say that you don't need to.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harem Claims RP, another Zany Crossover Empty Re: Harem Claims RP, another Zany Crossover

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:50 pm

"This... is a new beginning!" Kage opened his arms wide in a sweeping motion.

"Shut up." Came a grumble from behind him. Kage turned his head back.

"No one told you to talk, Monkey."

"I hate you." Monkey replied.

"Disregarding that... Tabuu. Prepare the subspace bombs!" Kage pointed at the sky in front of him. A hundred round metal bombs were dropped by the giant arms of the robot Kage was in, the SGGL.

The resulting explosion created a void where there was only a single, large plot of land. On this piece of land was a stone square arena, with four pillars.

"The Cell Games 2.0 shall begin!" Cell yelled merrily.

In the sky, a message appeared that only the Harem Lords and their harems could see:

'To the harem lords, I invite you to a tournament. The rules and regulations shall be agreed upon by all those who decide to compete. Enter Subspace and FIGHT!'
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Harem Claims RP, another Zany Crossover Empty Re: Harem Claims RP, another Zany Crossover

Post by Simply David Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:55 am

I laughed my ass off.

No, really.

The first thing that happened in the latest Omniverse we, the Harem Lords, have created, was a tournament.

The fact of this made me laugh very very hard. "I will send all my One Piece people I think, and Bolas to help do Judging," I wiped a tear from my eye.

Luffy pumped his fist, "Yosh! A big fight would be fun!"

I nodded, "Oh but, no Battle Royales. They tend to slow down the Time/Space Continuum for some reason," Luffy clearly didn't understand, "No I mean, with big fights people don't like to post,"

"Post what?" Asked Nami.

I sighed, "Ok, so here's the best way for me to explain: Big fights WILL cause me anger, so we will only be doing one-on-ones, whatever other rules get agreed upon. Bolas, you get all that?"

There was a sudden preasure on everyone's minds. "Yeah, yeah, don't get pissy," I said, waving it off, "Alright! Logias, Straw Hats, and Moria, step into the LIGHT!" I said, waving my hand as a large black hole opened up.

"Er, I said light.... Bolas, seriously?" Suddenly the black hole became a large shining light that the Straw hats, Logia-users, and Moria (Along with a very large walking corpse) all walked into.

The Bright light became dark again, as they entered subspace. They all stood on a seperate platform made of Darksteel provided by Memnarch and Bolas. It was big enough even for Oars, who was a massive red Demon-shaped giant-among-giants. And also he was clearly dead.

Bolas floated near the platform, clearly angry at having to judge some petty tournament when he could be off regaining his power. But David had told him that doing everything he said to do would gain him great power, so for now it was enough.

"Kage Scorpion Akki, I am Nicol Bolas, and I have been sent to make sure that the challenge is fair for my summons," He stated, refferring to those on the platform. He now waited for a response.

-----------

Back on The Island, David picked up a cell phone, "Hey Flame," I said into it when she answered (If she answered).
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 27 Apr 2011, 5:18 pm

"Of course, of course. I was going to work on a system to gauge power levels, so it's all fair." I said, throwing my hands up dismissively. "As my little note pointed out, the Harem Lords can decide the rules together, so if David finds fault in my planning he can simply point it out to me."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 27 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

(My post is long, I know, but all day I've been in a 'long post' mood, so my creative juices have been flowing. If only some other certain RPs were moving a bit more...)

Bolas nodded, satisfied.

Enel sat cross legged, boredly waiting for something to happen as he picked his ear.
Smoker stood by, smoking his two cigars and scowling at the arena. He clearly wasn't interested in just random fighting, but he was told he may not even have to depending on how things worked out.
Moria was fiddling with Oars in the back, talking to the big lug.
Crocodile was standing next to Smoker, looking around. He'd rather be killing Luffy right now but that's not what he's in this world for.
Marco, even though he was not a Logia, was counted in anyway because his power is comparable to some degree and is somehow always lumped in when David mentions the Logias. Currently he was standing next to Akainu, glaring.
Blackbeard was at the back, smiling to himself. He'd get to show off his powers in a new world...no, if he were to understand it, in EVERY world! This tournament would be a great place for him to show off!
Ace was standing near Marco, the two of them keeping eachother's cool around their enemies.
The Three Admirals stood in the center of the group.
The Straw Hats stood lined up at the front, lined up with Luffy in the middle.

Suddenly a new face appeared, Rob Lucci. A few in the group tensed, but Bolas said, "This one will be joining as well. David sent him along, as well as the one next to him,"

And in fact, there was another guy who had appeared. This guy was Grana, and he was not from the same world as the rest of these people. However, he probably liked fighting for fighting's sake even more than anyone else here in this group. He turned around and looked at the Cell Games Arena. "Well, I can't wait to get started," He said, clearly eager.

Rob Lucci took his place in the lineup near Moria, towards the back. His Speed and physical strength being his specialty, he was best put on standby as a physical defense in the lineup,even though Grana didn't fit into the lineup at all.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down