I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Item List

Go down

Item List

Post by Tom on Tue 10 May 2011, 2:49 pm

Welcome to the Definitive Guide To This Crappy RPG's Item List! I and I alone shall be updating this list of items due to my coolness. It's really quite simple.

Item name - Description - Rarity

Can you handle that? I won't use too many complicated words, I promise.

Healing
When half of your face is lying on the floor, and your medic has been eaten, a few of these might turn your battle around.

Spoiler:
Potion - A simple blend of chemicals which restores 5 HP. - Common

Mega Potion - Cures 5 HP across the entire party. - Uncommon

Magic Powder - Cures 5 MP. - Common

Magic Bottle - Cures 5 MP across the entire party. - Uncommon

Elixir - Cures 5 MP and HP. - Rare

Skele-Gro - Regrows the bone of a single limb. Needs to be used with a potion in order to regain the full use of one limb. The potion used does not heal 5 HP. - Uncommon

Antidote - Cures poison. - Common

Burn Salve - Cures burning. - Common

Sunglasses- Cures blindness. - Common

Mandrake - Cures petrification. - Common

Megaphone - Cures silence. -Common

Pixie Dust - Cures paralysis. - Common

Smelling Salts - Cures KO. - Uncommon

Battle Items
Battle items are used to damage foes or inflict status problems upon them in battle. One of those blobs doing you in? No problem, grab some C4 and watch the magic. They are one use only (unless stated!), so use them wisely.

Spoiler:
Grenade - A small projectile explosive which deals weak fire damage based upon your magic attack. - Common

C4 - A plastic explosive which deals moderate fire damage based upon your magic attack. - Uncommon

Hail Ball - A ball of ice which deals weak ice damage based upon your magic attack. - Common

Snow Flake - A snow flake that causes a small blizzard which deals moderate ice damage based upon your magic attack. - Uncommon

Battery - A chemical device for storing energy which deals weak lightning damage based upon your magic attack. - Common

Capacitor - A device for storing electrical charge which deals moderate lightning damage based upon your magic attack. - Uncommon

Water Bomb - A bubber ballon filled with water which deals weak water damage based upon your magic attack. - Common

Hose Pipe - A length of rubber piping for transporting fluids which deals moderate water damage based upon your magic attack. - Uncommon

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5774249/1/

"...his brain was much larger and developed because he was a male bear, and thus far superior to a female of any race."
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

View user profile

Back to top Go down