Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Possible new Role Plays

Go down

Which RPs would you join? Click all that apply. READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE VOTING!!!

Possible new Role Plays I_vote_lcap15%Possible new Role Plays I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Possible new Role Plays I_vote_lcap8%Possible new Role Plays I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Possible new Role Plays I_vote_lcap15%Possible new Role Plays I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Possible new Role Plays I_vote_lcap38%Possible new Role Plays I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Possible new Role Plays I_vote_lcap23%Possible new Role Plays I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13
Back

Possible new Role Plays Empty Possible new Role Plays

Post by Simply David Thu 12 May 2011, 10:32 pm

Well, as you can see, I have had an overload of good ideas for Role Plays. Or at least, I like the sound of them.

Unlike the usual poll, this one comes with a few simple rules:
  1. Please read the descriptions below before voting!
  2. Please do not vote for a Role Play unless you ACTUALLY PLAN TO JOIN! Voting for a Role Play and then not joining would be rude and may keep the RP from ever starting, thus resulting me making it and wasting my time, as well as whoever else joined wasting their time with making a chracter.
  3. Any Role Play that gets 5 Votes (that means 4 besides mine) will be made by me.
  4. You may vote for any number of Role Plays as long as you follow the above rules.

Ok, so the descriptions of the Role Plays:

1. Aperture Science Meets Black Mesa: Ok, so this is a fun idea I had a while back, and still want to try. Basically, it's a puzzle RP, where I provide the puzzles, which get progressively more difficult as you go on, and you use special tools that I equip you with. This includes (but is not limited to) a Crowbar, a Machine Gun, guns that create portals, and a Gun that uses Gravity Control to lift objects. More details will be given if I can get enough people into it.

2. Planeswalker RP: Ok, this is a little complicated. You won't have stats. But everything you do will take Mana. Every action you take will count as a spell, and mana will deplete and replenish and the maximum amount will increase as time goes on. You can summon creatures, artifacts, and all kinds of other spells will be available as well. PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PLAYED MAGIC WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE RP DUE TO IT NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CARD GAME!!! Therefore, I encourage everyone to at least give it a shot, should be random and hilarious.

3. High School Gangs: This one is an interesting idea that I just had today. I'll come up with a few different gangs, each of which will have a variety of abilities, supernatural and otherwise, that will allow them to fight with each other. Territory will be fought over, including but not limited to: School Roof, Cafeteria, certain hallways, abandoned classrooms, art room, gymnasium, and so on. Teachers seem to not try to interfere, but the fights never happen during class time. Most fights are held during breaks, Lunch, and after/before school. Some gangs are actually good kids trying to keep the peace. More info will be given if this RP actually gets up and running.

4. Zelda RPG: This one could be fun for all the Zelda fans. Basically, instead of Link, who is a master of all weapons, we all make one character who has a specialization. I'll put the specializations in the first post so that everyone knows what we need, and everyone picks one. Over time we will acquire new items and weapons that will allow us to defeat bigger bosses and such.

5. Super Power Lottery, War of Us done totally different: Not a table top this time! This version gives out 100 random possible powers, has a base set of physical and magical stats similar to War of Us, and allows you to create an army using stats as well. The stats are rolled for for you, but for the army you get to make them however you want and I'll go into more detail if it gets voted for. Note that I actually do have a basic idea for how to do the army and territory system this time around, but it would be quite different from before in the case of the territory system. Also the story will be evolved a bit and it won't be just 'us' that is fighting.

Alright, as you can see there are quite a few. If you vote, leave a comment so I know who voted for what! Or tell me in the chatbox.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible new Role Plays Empty Re: Possible new Role Plays

Post by Simply David Tue 17 May 2011, 6:58 pm

Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down