Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

+4
NazrinTsunMouse
Ren Mizuki
GenericSpider
Simply David
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 11:57 am

Niho broke free from the water, and saw Mr. B running up from her right. It gave a low growl that could have been any number of monsters or even a robot.

He looked at the water, and Niho shouted down at the lake, "Mr. G! Get out of there now!" She was worried, but what could she do?

She had no way of fighting, except for this dull blade she found at the bottom of the lake, which wasn't even occurring to her to use. For one thing, she didn't even know how to properly hold a sword.

She was also vaguely aware that there was a big mansion behind her and she probably looks rather strange shouting at the water.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 12:04 pm

Blood began to surface from the lake as huge ink splotch on the water and covered area.starting to form trail heading toward them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 12:05 pm

Niho gasped, "Is that... is Mr. G ok?" She stepped towards the water, and tried to see better, her feet slighting in the water now.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 12:11 pm

Suddenly the serpent bursted out from the water breaking the surface dropping to Niho's Side hole piereced through it's head which was leaking blood. Right behind it came Garret left arm bleeding a bit and bit trashed looking. "Are you... alright Niho..." Garret asked, concern in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 21 May 2011, 5:19 pm

Ren hesitated for barely a second, her eyes wavering only slightly. "I would wish that you stay, Lord Jace...." she paused, lowering her gaze from his. "I care little of my exposure towards you." she said, and a slight tinge of pink tinted her cheeks, something that never happened. Out of her peripherals, Ren studied Ramona carefully, noting how beautiful she was, and how familiar she was to Jace. A sharp pain in her chest made her close her eyes, willing her body to be calm.

"We were attacked by a fellow Mage, and I took the brunt of the landing from the attack centered on Lord Jace. At the moment of impact, I did not realize I had hit a rock until I stood, therein, the numbness in my legs appeared. At last, I was able to feel the pain in my back, and found that a rock had lodged there, directly over my spine. I believe it caused a spinal injury." Ren informed the woman. "I managed to walk a little, but as I lost all feeling in my legs, I lost the ability to control them as well." she paused, clenching her fists. "I am paralyzed at the moment and of no use to Lord Jace or his protection. I ask that you heal me, so that I may continue what I was meant to do." Ren asked formally, raising her eyes to meet Ramona's.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 21 May 2011, 5:47 pm

Inman, meanwhile, walked towards Jace.

"Excuse me," he said. "But I need you to perform a mission for me,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 9:14 pm

Niho gave a tiny nod, her face scared, "Mr. G, your arm..." She pointed at the wounded arm.

Niho fought back tears. She didn't want her new friend to die already.

------

Jace sighed, deciding to accept Ren's decision. The problem here was, he would be rather embarrassed to see anything, and he tried to convey that to Ramona without Ren noticing, and she gave a slight nod.

She turned to Ren, and said, "I understand, do not worry. I am the best at what I do, and what I do is battle injuries," she had Ren turn away from Jace and lifted the back side of her shirt, and used her magic to remove a bit of the rocks in her back. It seemed some gravel and mixed in.

While she worked Jace noticed someone else walk up, and said, "Inman, this is sort of private..." He sighed, and motioned for Inman to step out of the room, "Ren, I'm sorry, but I can't ignore my duty. I'm absolutely certain you'll be fine," While this was all true, he was also happy to have an excuse to leave the room, as Ramona had already decided that if Ren didn't care, she didn't, and was removing the rest of Ren's top.

Jace blushed but fought it back as he turned to Inman outside of the room. "Alright, so what's this about a mission?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 21 May 2011, 9:31 pm

ren glanced over her shoulder slightly to watch Jace walk away, sighing softly. Her eyes roamed to Ramona, watching the woman as she inspected her back. "Did he seem disturbed about the scars, or the way my body appears?" she asked quietly, self-concious about the tiny white lines that marked her body with stories of war. They were little, and very hard to see, yet Ren was aware of each of them, and couldn't help but feel ashamed of how imperfect she was.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 21 May 2011, 10:14 pm

"I need you to get some materials for me," said Inman. "And you'll have to go deep into enemy territory to get some of them,"

He gave Jace a list.

Needed Materials

Head of a Super Robot Pilot

A Phlebotinum Crystal (there are some in the basement of my old tower...the technobastards blew up the tower itself, but the basement should be intact. If that's not an option, then the Cursed Mines might have a few. Just beware of the thousands of damned souls that turned the place into a labrinth of horror)

Some Plutonium (It's a highly radioactive element that the technos use for nuclear power. Handle with care)

"I'm sure it won't be too hard," said Inman.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 10:31 pm

Ramona shrugged, "I am not paying attention to Jace, as he is not my patient. I prefer to pay attention to what I'm doing,"

----

Jace read the list, and frowned. This seemed... difficult.

"Inman, is this for that necklace you are trying to recreate?" Jace was always fond of that necklace, it took Necromancy to a level even he couldn't match.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 21 May 2011, 10:36 pm

Ren closed her eyes, remaining silent, her mind slipping away, her soul desperately wishing for the kindness and gentle, loving nature that the moss women provided. But she couldn't move, couldn't make her damn legs move so that she could get up and walk away from it all. Walk away from the people around her because she was a coward.

Jace... why is it that I'm always failing you? Why is it... that I'm.... just not enough? she thought sadly, her brows pitching forward, uncaring of how the cool air brushed against the warm skin of her chest and back, her trim stomach, and the angular cut of her shoulders. Unfeeling of the soothing magic healing her wounded body.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 21 May 2011, 10:38 pm

"Yes, it is," said Inman. "Though of course, I plan to make improvements to it this time around,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 10:46 pm

Ramona sighed, and wiped her brow with a handkerchief, "Ren, I'm sorry... I'm not good with people, but I'm almost done, alright?" She had finished work on Ren's back, and began work on her legs to completely restore feeling.

---

Jace nodded to himself, "I can see why you'd want me to do this..." He sighed. He wasn't so sure that this mission would be within the scope of his power. He hadn't gone on any solo missions before...

He looked back towards Ren's room then looked at Inman, and said, "Alright, I can accept this mission. That necklace could turn the tides of battle, especially considering just how powerful their latest line of mechas have been,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 21 May 2011, 10:51 pm

"...oh, yeah. Turning the tide of battle is always good," said Inman, grinning.

Personally, he didn't care about the war past the need to defend his "projects", and actually rather enjoyed the free reign the war gave him to pursue them. For one thing, dead bodies so much easier to gain without inciting angry mobs.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 21 May 2011, 10:54 pm

"It is alright." ren answered, not wanting to offend Ramona. "I am not much of a talker, myself. I prefer the silence. One hears much more in that sense, ne?" she said softly, looking at Ramona and smiling a little, the end of her lips quirking up. The smile soon faded, though, as her thoughts centered back on Jace. "I fear Lord Jace is tiring of me. I attempt to protect him, but my attempts are found..." she paused, searching for a word. "Not rejected... more of... scolded." she said finally, her brows pitching forward in a frown. "I do not know what to do, that is in my nature, to prevent him from releasing me of my duty." Ren said.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 11:04 pm

Jace raised his eyebrows at Inman, but he just said, "Yes, it is. Rest assured you will get these materials... though I have to ask, why does the head have to be of a Mecha pilot and not just any human?" He asked the question with just a tinge of a joke involved, as he understands that magic is rather intricate and can ask for the most random and insanely specific ingredients.

-------

Ramona shrugged, "To be honest Jace seems to be more independent. He doesn't seem to like being protected and prefers to protect everyone around him,"

She then patted Ren's leg, "You feel that?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 21 May 2011, 11:07 pm

Ren considered the statement for a moment before returning to the subject at hand. She felt heat pressed against the skin of her leg. "Yes." she murmured, bending her knee, feeling returning to her legs again.

Raising her brows in wonder, Ren pushed off the bed, standing on her long limbs. "I can feel them just fine." she said, taking a step forward, but stumbling, her legs still unstable. The cool air rushed over the bare skin of her torso and she shivered slightly. "I can walk... somewhat.." she muttered softly.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 21 May 2011, 11:11 pm

"Oh, I have my reasons," said Inman. "Can't tell you; tricks of the trade and all that,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 11:18 pm

Jace shrugged, "Very well, I understand, of course," He gave a quick nod, and turned away, "See you around then," He said and went back into the room Ren was in.

Jace had forgotten Ren would be naked, and walked in, seeing her chest, and blinked, then turned around, "Ah! I-I-I'm sorry Ren! I should have knocked, eheheheh," His laugh was utterly unnatural, the sort of laugh you have when something bad happens.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 21 May 2011, 11:23 pm

Ren blushed slightly, covering up herself which he found to be so embarrassing. "I apologize, Lord Jace, if I offend you with my appearance." she said, grabbing her top from where Ramona had lain it. She tied the leather strings back together, holding it in place as she turned to face Jace again. Standing unsteadily, she took a few slow steps towards him.

"I do believe I am ready to perform my duty once again." she said, with a glance at Ramona for assurance.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Sun 22 May 2011, 12:53 am

"We interrupt this program for an emergency broadcast."

Suddenly, every TV and radio nationwide, both militant and civilian, was broadcasting a message straight from Tech HQ. "An experimental AI, code-number 506270, has gone rouge and is now roaming the country. The AI seems to possess the power to assimilate people under its control, and should be considered a serious threat. Armed with both magic and technology, the group of people already under the control of the AI seems to be completely female, so it can be assumed that males are safe from assimilation. However, the rouge AI exhibits a hivemind-like capacity, and as such all of the people it controls make a very dangerous unit."

In a small suburban city called New Clarksville, the wall of TVs displayed in a shop window suddenly burst into fire as a girl with a flamethrower lit the building up. ANTI paid little heed to the message that was being broadcast, as she had already gathered the relevant information from it. It seems they were out to get her. 'We need more people. I'll assimilate the people of this town before I move on.' The mob of girls continued to carve a swathe of destruction through the town, trashing everything they could get as they made their way to the other side.

"All male military units are authorized to terminate the rouge AI on sight; female units are urged to keep away due to the risk of losing their will and further increasing the threat posed by this AI. Civilians of both genders are also urged to keep away due to the threat presented by the rouge program. All Digital Bingo Books have already been updated with Experiment 506270's information, though specific information and up-to-date information are impossible to acquire at the moment. Experiment 506270 was last seen approximately 40 miles west of New Clarksville 40 minutes ago. This AA-Rank threat has been given a bounty of..."

Not caring to listen to more of that annoying broadcast, ANTI trashed the remaining TVs and radios in the area as the screaming civilians ran away. Several of them stopped before turning around and joining in with the rest of ANTI, taking a weapon from one of their new comrades. 'We're going to need more weapons soon. Maybe we should consider a military base next.'
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 May 2011, 1:04 am

Garret lifted his wounded arm up and turned it around examining it. "Don't worry... it will heal....slowly." He said trying to comfort Niho. Apparantly this serpent isn't poisonous so there's no worries about poison. He suddenly fell back on his bottom sat on the ground looking now exhausted. "Give me a....minute..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 22 May 2011, 11:36 am

Jace immediately said, "No, not offensive, I... uhm..." Did she not get it? Oh well...

Ramona shrugged at her answer, "If it were up to me you would rest for the rest of the day to make sure your legs don't act up, but all things considered you shouldn't have any problems if you want to go back out just to be injured again," She shrugged and left, winking once at Ren.

Jace turned and looked Ren over, "Well, you look... ready," He furrowed his brows, then shook his head, "Anyway, we have a change of plans. Inman needs materials for his Amulet and I have decided to go get the materials personally due to the threatening nature of obtaining them. If you want to go with me," He added quickly, "Then you may. However, I suggest we hurry. I dislike being away from leading for too long," that and if he hurried, he might be able to avoid Rakaiya...

He also considered asking Diana to come along, since she seemed a bit put out by earlier as well, but he wasn't sure how to bring that to Ren, who was probably upset at her by now.

----

Niho frowned, but wasn't going to cry any more. Healing? Was he even more like her than they realised?

She walked over and sat next to Mr. G, and hugged her knees close to her. Mr. B appeared to be sniffing the air, before laying down.

----

Two men were sitting, listening to a radio.

"This AA-Rank threat has been given a bounty of $500,000,000, putting it at the fifth highest bounty currently out, and as you know all of the four above this bounty are key leaders of the Magic Side," The broadcast continue, and the man sitting next to it switched it off.

"Heh heh heh," The other man laughed slowly, "You know, with a bounty that high and apparently it isn't on either side... I imagine it has a pretty big magical bounty too," The man held up his weed pipe, and smoked a puff off of it, his clean shaven face showing joy at this news and at likely from his pipe.

The other man, with a grizzled beard and hardened expression, nodded, "Yes, so I suppose our competition will be put on hold with Niho until we can find this Number whatever?"

They looked at each other, and the hard expression of the man with the radio turned into a cruel smile as they silently agreed.

"This should prove even more fun than a Chimera Cyborg, eh? Heh heh heh,"

"Zehahaha, yes!" They both stood up, unable to rest any longer as they began to move quickly through the woods they were in towards New Clarksville to try to obtain information.

(I will make the profiles for these two right now!)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sun 22 May 2011, 3:38 pm

Ren stared at Jace for a moment before walking towards him. Bowing low, she accepted his offer. "I will come to your assistance. Thank you for allowing me the privilege." she said, a smile tinting her lips. Maybe he prefered her skills and not her appearance. That was fine with her. She'd never been one to be vain anyways.

"But Onyx is still not here and I must wait---" she was cut off by a shrill whinny, and as Ren turned her head and looked to the skies, she saw the beautiful Pegasus flying towards them. "Oh, Onyx!" she said happily, reaching her arms out as the animal landed, thrusting it's muzzle into her hands. "I'm glad you've returned..." she murmured into his neck, before looking him over for any harm. "It is good to see you uninjured." she commented, her eyes darting back to Jace. "Would you still ride Onyx? I assure you, he is very fast, and can make it anywhere within half the time it would by any other means of travel." she said.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 May 2011, 9:36 pm

Garret sat there couple minutes exhausted before laying on his back a bit, the battle had taken toll on him but the tonics he was equiped with healed him....slowly, all wounds would most likely heal within 20 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Sun 22 May 2011, 9:52 pm

ANTI continued rampaging through town, her destructive behavior not going unnoticed by the law enforcement of the town. Unfortunately, they weren't doing a very good job of stopping her, and for the most part just gave ANTI more weapons. 'Wonderful, wonderful! More weapons! Just what the doctor ordered!'

The townsfolk that had managed to escape were all fleeing down the path leading out of city, next to the deep forest where the two bounty hunters hid. The smoke and shouting that was coming from the city made it very obvious that something crazy was going down.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 22 May 2011, 10:23 pm

(We were inside Ren. Ah well, it's fine)

Jace nodded, "Speed would be a good idea, I'd like this particular mission over quickly as the result may lead to our side's victory,"

He waited for Ren to get on and got on behind her again, allowing her to drive as it would work better he imagined.

----

While Niho, Mr. B and Mr. G all sat there waiting for Mr. G's wounds to get better, a woman seemed to notice them. She stepped out from the mansion, and pointedly stared at the group.

Niho immediately wanted to leave. Attracting attention was never good. Then suddenly Niho's stomach gave a growl. "Oh, why now?" She was hungry. IN fact, all the recent excitement and time in teh water made her very hungry.

Now, she won't die from lack of food, but she can become hungry and it would result in her having less energy in general.

She sighed, and looked up at the big building. She figured they'd have some good food in such a fancy place...

-----

The pair of bounty hunters came out from the forest, and saw the craziness of the sight before them. The smoke gave it away the most.

"Well, we should prepare. They seem to be coming this way," Johnnie said, pointing to the closest road, where they could see a large group of people fighting with law enforcement. Too far away to be sure they were just female, but in all seriousness, the trouble being caused is obvious.

"Well, then lets set up," Jack said, pulling out his dimension marble. Suddenly a large machine gun appeared in his other hand, and a shotgun was slung across his shoulder by a strap.

He put away his marble, and pointed the Machine gun forward. "Should be easy for me to take down a crowd, right?"

"If it were that easy, would we even be needed?" Johnnie said, and pointed his red wand at the city, and created a barrier that would act almost like a slow time, though the effect would hardly impede them really and it would not be permanent by any means.

"Let the competition begin," Jack said, cocking his gun.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Sun 22 May 2011, 10:37 pm

ANTI's violence continued for a while, until suddenly all of the girls stopped and looked up. 'Hm? What's that sensation we're feeling... Someone different from the others is nearby.' Just another moment later, all the girls scattered, running down alleyways and into buildings. The sensation of bloodlust was something new to ANTI, as the soldiers they had encountered that had trained to defend their causes were lacking in such a feeling.

"ANTI doesn't like this feeling..." whispered all of the girls as they ran.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 22 May 2011, 10:44 pm

The two Bounty hunters were getting impatient, "Come on now, where are they? I was looking forward to shooting a bunch of women and it be ok," Jack tsked and aimed his gun at the area they were intending for the ambush. He was laying down now and he had a radio in his ear for contact with Johnnie.

Johnnie just shook his head. He was standing on top of a nearby tree and waiting to trip his trap. He was a bit more patient, but he was certainly anticipating this fight just as much, if for different reasons.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 May 2011, 11:05 pm

Garret heard Niho's stomache grumbling and looked at her before asking if she was hungry, already knowing the answer he stood up and saw the woman who was looking at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next