Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Magic War Chronicles

+3
The Wicked Xen
NazrinTsunMouse
Simply David
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Magic War Chronicles Empty Magic War Chronicles

Post by Simply David Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:06 pm

Aliens come to Japan, give out magical powers, and expect them to help. Other aliens come to earth and try to use the humans to kill the humans and the aliens. The aliens are largely unexplained as of yet.

NOW! Our characters are all in Japan, have magical weapons and transformations, and are varied!

So.... POST! POST FOR THE SAKE OF THE CUTE LITTLE ANIMAL ALIENS THAT GAVE YOU POWERS! OR TO KILL PEOPLE! WHICHEVER YOUR CHARACTER DOES!
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Magic War Chronicles Empty Re: Magic War Chronicles

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 07 Jun 2011, 12:36 am

Sakurako Tsukihara and her younger brother Sakutaro sat outside a convenient store drinking some soda they had just gotten out the vending machine. Previously, the two had snuck out of Academy to spend sometime in the city. Sakurako always hated that stuffy prim school of hers and needed some fresh air, so naturally she brought along her little brother. Despite the protest he put up. Really, he was such a worry wort sometimes.

Sakutaro, meanwhile, stared at the stop of his drink can. "Nee-chan, are you sure we won't get in trouble for this?" He asked for the third time since they left the academy.

"Don't sweat it, I got it completely under control, Taro-chan," Sakurako gave her brother an assured smile, using the affectionate nickname she frequently called him, "Afterall, we have powers now, what can those stuck up teachers do to us? We can just smack em around."

"Nee-chan.. please don't say scary things like that..." The boy replied with a slight frown.

"Haha, sorry, sorry, I was only joking Taro-chan," It was then that the blue haired girl took a moment to look around, "Speaking of our powers, where is Fluffles and Slowpoke?"

"Fluffle and Slowpoke?" The boy repeated, slowly, almost afraid to ask.

"You know, the rabbit and turtle thing that gave us our powers. Their alien names or whatever are waaay too hard for me to pronounce so I'm just gonna call them Fluffles and Slowpoke."

Sakutaro sweatdropped, "They're not gonna like those names, Nee-chan..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 07 Jun 2011, 12:47 am

Ai and Tsurugi were sitting in the park, having lunch with each other like they always do. Class had just ended for them and thankfully they only had morning classes (such were the perks of being university students).

Along with them were their alien animal companions, the ones who gave them their magical powers. Ai's was a little black kitten with rather large ears, a long tail, and large purple eyes with strange star-shaped pupils. She named him Nageraboshi (shooting star), or just Boshi for short. Tsurugi's was a small blue bird whose feathers were ruffled up instead of smoothed down and whose wingspan was twice as long as its body, causing it to look like a small puffball. Tsurugi named him Furufi, much to his dismay.

It was just a normal day out for them. At least for now.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 07 Jun 2011, 12:49 am

A boy named Shiro Fukimora ran through past the two of them, screaming like a terrified little girl.

"AH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE SLIM MAN IS REAL! AND HE'S AFTER ME!" he yelled.

Meanwhile, a block away, Gloria and her clones took off the Slenderman costumes they'd been wearing.

"That's what he gets for bullying my friend," she said.

At that point, John appeared behind her, and whacked her upside the back of her head.

"We were not given these powers to abuse them," he said, in a monotone.

Gloria rubbed her head.

"Stick in the mud," she muttered. "the Big Vague Evil dude hasn't shown up yet, so we might as well have some fun,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 07 Jun 2011, 1:46 am

Ryusaki Miya slowly trudged along. She was really thirsty and needed something to drink before she collapsed. She spotted a vending machine in front of a convenience store. She quickly made her way over to it, only to realize she didn't have any money on her. "F.." was all she was able to say. Her mouth was really dry. She turned to the two children who were sitting near her. She looked at them pleadingly and pointed to the vending machine.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 07 Jun 2011, 2:07 am

"Oh, don't be silly Taro-chan, they'll love the nickna-" Sakurako suddenly fell silent when she noticed the girl walking towards the vending machines. It wouldn't do to have someone over hear their conversation. The girl looked to be about her own age maybe older by a year or two.

It was then that the girl turn towards them with a pleading look in her eye as she pointed to the machine. Though, before she could react, Sakutaro had already dug into his pockets and walked over to the girl, handing her what yen he had. "Here you go, miss," He said with a bright smile before walking back over to his sister.

"Hey, Taro-chan, aren't you a little young to be trying to be Casanova?" Sakurako teased as she nudged the much smaller boy.

He blushed swatting his hands at the girl, "N-nee-chan! That's not it and you know it!" The boy then turned to the other girl, "Please ignore my Nee-chan, she doesn't know what she's talking about half the time."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 07 Jun 2011, 2:18 am

Miya bowed enthusiastically as she accepted the money. She quickly put some in the machine, picked up a soda, and chugged the entire thing. She sighed and sat down on the ground. "Thank you so much. I needed that." She smiled at them.

Hearing the boy say 'nee-chan' made her eyes widen a bit. "Oh, you two are brother and sister? How nice. I've always wanted a sibling." She paused for a moment. "Oh, will you let me pay you back somehow? I feel bad for taking your money like that."
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 07 Jun 2011, 5:33 pm

Matthew walked up behind John and nodded, "Gloria, while I agree we should enjoy our powers, I have to say that using them to mess with ordinary folks is not the right way to go about it," he was wearing his ordinary Kimono that he had bought at a store, and was smiling for no particular reason.

--

Sierra looked around the classroom. She was bored here in class, and couldn't believe that someone like her, with special powers, was stuck in school! What a lame way to waste the day. She couldn't even focus on school work, even though she's normally a very good student. She thought of sneaking out, but that wasn't likely to work the way she wanted it to.

She held back her urge to stomp the ground and pound the desk in frustration as her teacher went on and on about whatever subject this was... oh right, History. She put her head on the desk.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:34 pm

Myst nonchalantly stalked- WALKED the streets, her ears perking for any information on strange powers.

"I know I can't be the only one... right, Itachi?"

The thusly-named black weasel nodded from his position on her shoulder. His red eyes shone. "Yes, that I know... also, the only reason I'm no longer disagreeing with that name is because your breasts appear to be growing." He said, his gaze directed downward.

Illusionary clothes, black jeans and a black hoodie to be specific, covered her bare body. Itachi, however, could see through her illusions (he WAS an illusionist on his planet) and rather enjoyed the view.

"Shut up you weaselly bas- powers?" As fate would have it, Myst walked JUST close enough to hear Matthew say 'our powers.'

She tapped Matthew on the shoulder. "Are you also magic-wielders?" She said just loud enough for them to hear.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:24 am

The boy sighed, "I wish I was an only child..." To which he was elbowed by his elder sister, "Ow... meanie pants."

Sakurako stuck her tongue out at him, though he ignored it as he turned towards the other girl, "Uhm... really, you don't have to do anything, that money wasn't much."

"Taro-chan, shame on you, it's obvious the girl wants to repay us," The elder sister chided her brother, "Who are we to tell her no?"

"Nee-chan you're making that scary face again..."

"Huh? What scary face?"

The boy looked away and mumbled, "The one that says you're about to cause trouble."

"Anyway... how to repay us... hrm.. wait I know!" The blue haired girl said loudly as she pointed dramatically at Miya, "You will become our servant!"

"NEE-CHAN...!!!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:32 am

Miya paled. "S-servant? Uhh.. for how long?" She hadn't expected that response. She was hoping to pay for a meal, or something easy like that. Plus, she didn't really borrow that much money, right? She looked at the ground frantically. 'If I get stuck with this, how will I explain this to my parents? 'Oh, I'm just going out for a bit. Where? Oh, just to be some strangers' servant.' Oh boy..'
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:48 am

"For the whole week," Sakurako answered automatically with a grin on her face. Her brother couldn't help but to face palm at this.

"Don't you think you're being unreasonable Nee-chan?"

The sister crossed her arm and frowned with disappointment, "Fine spoil sport, for 3 three days then."

"Nee-chan!"

"Okay, okay then, only for today."

Sakutaro just facepalmed again, but her knew this was the best he was going to get out of his sister.

"Alright servant, first order of business is to tell us your name," Sakurako said as the grin returned on her features, "It'll be weird to just call you servant all day."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:56 am

"It's Ryusaki Miya," she said quietly. She stood up and bowed. "One day sounds reasonable, I suppose. What do you need me to do?" She internally sighed. 'This isn't so bad. It could have been a whole week.' She looked at the two nervously, hoping they weren't expecting her to do impossible or meaningless tasks.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:10 am

"Wah!" Matthew exclaimed, "Seems we were found out!" He made the mistake of shouting out in english though, due to that being his home language. Nobody here should understand most of it...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 Jun 2011, 4:10 pm

"Uh, no," said Gloria. "we're...strippers. Yeah. Strippograms, to be exact,"

John facepalmed, but didn't deny what Gloria was saying. He couldn't think of a better cover story.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 08 Jun 2011, 4:29 pm

Keiko was standing on the roof of her house, a large japanese styled house. Massive and mansion-like was it, and she stood there waiting, watching the street in front of her home.

"My knight shall return... until then, I just have to wait," She said, her tiny voice letting out very little of her emotion. She turned to her boyfriend, "Once that happens, we will take down all the other Magical Girls so that we are the only ones with power," She smiled at her boyfriend, the one person in this whole world who actually cares about her.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2011, 4:42 pm

Hasachi walked next to Keiko and gave her a smile and embraced Keiko into a hug. " So that you may rule..." He continued while he kept huggin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 08 Jun 2011, 5:47 pm

"...What." Was all Myst could say. "I swear to god I heard you mention powers, and when I asked about magic, that guy JUMPED. Something's definitely going on here."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 Jun 2011, 6:27 pm

"He's a wiccan," said Gloria. "He doesn't want people to know cause he's not sure how well it would be accepted in this neighborhood...."

She then realized that the person in front of her probably wouldn't buy that, so she sighed.

"Fine. We have awesome magical powers and will destroy you if you tell anyone," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:44 pm

"I, too, have magical powers. So no, I won't tell anyone." Myst said, bemused. "Anyway, you fight any monsters or anything like that? Because that's apparently what we're supposed to do... I think..."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

"Oh, that's great. We should be allies then," said Gloria, back to being cheerful.

"Haven't see any monsters yet. I'm getting kind of annoyed, actually. Stupid monsters ought to be punctual about showing up to get their asses kicked," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:52 pm

Myst looked around a moment. "You know," She began, "I kind of expected a monster to show up out of nowhere the moment you said that. Narrative Causality, and all. Or something."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:25 pm

Matthew coughed, "Actually, I believe I see one," He pointed towards an alley, within which a dark figure stood, 'his' eyes and outline the only thing you could see from this angle with this lighting.

"Uhm, should we investigate?" he wasn't too keen on trying to fight since his powers weren't that impressive yet, but he was not too afraid with John there.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:33 pm

John had just summoned his battle outfit, and was preparing to attack the creature.

He swung his hand, and several strings flew from his fingers, aiming to wrap around the creature.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:44 pm

"I'm Tsukihara Sakurako and this is my brother Sakutaro," The girl said introducing them both to their new servant, "You can just call him Taro-chan."

She ruffled the boy's hair much to his chagrin, but he said nothing against it. Arguing with her would only earn him another elbow to the stomach.

"Anyway Mi~ya~chan, you'll be coming with us~" Sakurako said proceeding to grab both Miya and her brother's hand and dragged them along.

"Nee-chan, where are we going?"

"TO THE DORM!!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

Miya blinked in surprise. 'This girl is kind of pushy,' she thought as she was pulled. 'But she seems nice.'

"We're going to your dorm room? Why?" she asked.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 10 Jun 2011, 12:34 am

"You're going to cook for us!" Sakurako answered enthusiastically continuing to drag the other two along.

"Eh? Don't you usually make me do the cooking, Nee-chan?" The boy asked in bafflement. Why would his sister want a complete stranger to cook when she knew her brother was very good at it?

Sakurako turned her head for a moment and grinned at the boy, "Cause Taro-chan, you need a break every once in a while, right? Besides, it'll be something different, that'll be fun."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 10 Jun 2011, 12:42 am

Ai frowned at her half-empty bento box. She was still hungry but she already ate most of her food and only rice was left. As if sensing his friend's "predicament" Tsurugi held up his last mini-dog octopi to Ai's face and, after inspecting it for a moment, Ai ate it off his chopsticks.

"Thanks," she said around the small sausage before eating more rice.

Tsurugi shrugged and continued eating his own rice and eggs. Between them, Boshi and Furufi were nibbling on the bread that they were sharing, crumbs practically surrounding them.

"Earth food is surprisingly good," Boshi said, licking his snout. Furufi only made a noise of agreement as he pecked at the bread.

Sighing, Ai set down her chopsticks and packed away her bento. "You know, I thought we were given these powers to fight evil forces," she said, setting her bento aside and picking up the light novel she was reading. "But barely anything has happened."

"The enemy's probably planning before attacking," Tsurugi said, packing his own bento away as well. "Wouldn't do to rush things after all."

"You'll make a good villain, Tsu-chan."

Tsurugi blushed lightly but didn't comment. Boshi and Furufi, finished with their meal, just sat and basked in the sun... until Boshi's ears perked up and swiveled on his head.

"Seems like some of our brethren are nearby," he stated calmly.

"Should we do anything?" Tsurugi asked.

"Nah, we'll just wait and see," Furufi said, flitting up to nestle in Tsurugi's hair. It was his favorite spot and makes a nice nest for him.

Both Tsurugi and Ai nodded and Boshi didn't comment for he had already slipped into a nice cat nap.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Fri 10 Jun 2011, 2:26 am

"Cook?" Miya was horrified. "But I'm not a very good cook!" she said.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 10 Jun 2011, 11:55 am

The Demon was gone from sight before the strings reached him.

"Tch," Matthew held out his arm, and suddenly he was transformed as well, with his staff in hand.

He looked around to try and find the demon.

The Demon knight dropped down from what could only be assumed the top of a building and attacked John with a punch.

----

Keiko Smiled and hugged Kasaku back. Then her eyes widened a bit, "The Demon Knight is fighting someone..." She said quietly, her hug tightening a bit as she tensed from the magical energy usage. She couldn't tell what was going on, but she could tell that he was using more magical energy now.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next