Creator 
Admins 

Magic War Chronicles

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Magic War Chronicles

Post by ScorpionWins on Thu 23 Jun 2011, 6:08 pm

Myst pouted.

"You're not that smart, are you? Attacking enemies you can't even see..." Myst snapped her fingers once more, filling Jerry's vision with nothing but blackness. Turning to the other Magical Warriors, she raised a finger to her lips, a signal meaning "be quiet." She began to wave her arm, flinging swarms of energy needles at Jerry.
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:09 am

"Aha!" Sakurako shouted in triumph as she pulled out a frilly maid outfit, "Here Miya-chan, try this on!"

"Nee-chan! You can't make her wear that!"

"Why not? She's gonna be our servant right?" She replied to her younger brother, "She should dress the part!"

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:37 am

Miya's eyes widened. "W-what? You want me to wear that?" she squeaked in alarm. She shook her head feverishly. "I can't wear that. You see, um.. I..." She looked around nervously and tried to think up a good excuse to use.
RandomHyuuga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:56 am

Unfortunately for Myst; Jerry happened to be wearing magical full body armour at the time. The needles bounced harmlessly off of the armour.

Jerry raised an eyebrow at her threw his helmet.

"I'M not very smart?" he said. "I don't go around throwing tiny fucking needles at someone in magical fucking armour,"

He stood still; not attempting to do anything about the darkness covering his field of vision.

"Taking out my vision was pretty clever. Of course, those illusions of yours are probably going to cost you quite alot of magical juice; and I'm betting you didn't get the same power boost I did," he continued.

He grinned in the direction he remembered she'd been standing in.

"I think you lot should take this opportunity to run the fuck away. You're going to have to level up before you can take on The Dragon," he said.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:59 am

"Well, I could always force you into it," Sakurako replied slyly. Earning an instant protect from Sakutaro.

"That's sexual harassment!" His face was tinged red from the very thought of it. He really wondered how in the world the two of them were related.

The sister giggled at the boy's reaction, "Just kidding~"

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:05 am

Miya's mouth fell open. 'F-force me into it? What have I gotten myself into?' She crossed her arms and thought quietly for a moment. Finally, she sighed and held her hands out. "Alright, I'll wear it," she mumbled, defeated.
RandomHyuuga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:35 pm

Then, on the school grounds nearby, there was a sound of something being destroyed, like something breaking through a wall.

If one were to look, they'd see several strange animalistic creatures that were clearly not of this world running about, and one in particular was large.

---

"I wonder..." Matthew pointed his staff and blasted a beam of white energy at Jerry. This energy being enough to destroy a small car.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:49 pm

Hasachi sneezed suddenly which caught him a bit suprise and rubbed his nose. " I wonder what caused that..."

"Ya ya ya!!! Break those Walls you brutes! not that we need to break them" Ghost appeared yelling orders, bit comical like looking if not for the small little scar across it's cheek. "Alright fellas! Let's rock this joint!!" Ghost exclaimed, causing more ghost to fade in. These ghost looked much more malicious than comical rushing through walls and vanishing into building. pipes starting to break out from walls and windows getting smashed with addition of desk and chairs being smashed and thrown around by ghosts. "You make this ghost army proud!" leader ghost yelled wth tear in the eye.
Whitepulse43
Artist

Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 12:03 pm

The force of the blast caused Jerry to fly backwards several feet, and crash into a wall.

However, he quickly got to his feet like nothing had happened.

"Ooh, that was a good one," said Jerry. "I might have a few bruises from that!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

"Really? You're gonna wear i-?" Suddenly, a loud crash was heard, causing Sakutaro and Sakurako to rush over to the window, "What the...?"

"Nee-chan, I think those are those demon things Fuffles and Slowpoke were talking about," The boy whispered, glancing towards Miya to make sure she didn't hear, "We have to go stop them."

Sakurako nodded, "Right...." she then turned to their guest, "So.. uhm.. I just remembered. I forgot to go out and get some... uh.. milk! Yeah milk. I'll just go out right quick and get some." She then darted for the door.

"I'll come with you!" Sakutaro called after his sister, following her out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 5:23 pm

"There's more where that came from!" Myst taunted. "Not from me, of course, but at least now I can conserve all my energy for my illusions. I can probably keep you trapped for a couple more hours."
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 03 Dec 2011, 11:52 am

Jerry laughed.

"I have enough magical stuff to keep this up for DAYS," he said. "Also, if you're stuck here focusing on me; how are you going to help the others?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 9:40 pm

"Huh? Oh.. alright." Miya watched them leave and then let out a sigh of relief. 'I'm safe for now,' she thought. Miya looked around the room awkwardly for a few moments. 'Er, there's not really anything for me to do here. I wonder why they ran off so fast. If I'm going to be their servant, I might as well know what their problems are, right? ...Or is this simply another reason to snoop on other people again? Eh, it's probably the latter, but I don't care. It could be interesting.' She rolled up her sleeves and quietly tried to track down and follow the two siblings.
RandomHyuuga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 7:44 pm

"We should transform quickly before anyone notices, Nee-chan," The boy said running beside his sister as they headed for the stair way. Sakurako nodded in agreement and soon both were surrounded by a bright light. Sakurako had a blue light around her whilst Sakutaro had a green one. In a matter of seconds, both were fully clothed in their magical outfits, with their respective weapons in their hands.

"Alright, let's go kick some demon ass!"

"Shh, Nee-chan, not so loud, you'll attract attention."

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitepulse43 on Thu 08 Dec 2011, 1:14 am

"the floor looks dirty, wash it up boys!" Leader ghost yelled glint in his eye, few others pulling water pipes out from walls, causing water to break out from pipes and flood the floor. "Show these huge gargoyles what you can do! Put you ghostly spine into this mayhem!" Ghost leader yelled while punching air.
Whitepulse43
Artist

Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga on Sun 11 Dec 2011, 6:53 pm

Miya moved in the direction of the stairway, but she was suddenly blinded by a bright light. 'Ow, what's that?' She squinted her eyes and tried to find the source of the light. A few seconds later, the light died down. Miya rubbed her eyes and almost fell over in shock at what she saw. "Sakurako? Sakutaro?" She covered her mouth after she realized she had spoken. 'I don't think I was supposed to follow them.' She tried to hide behind a corner.
RandomHyuuga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 8:52 pm

[Totally forgot about this RP. Just pretend my characters were at the school for some reason...]

Ai paused when she heard the distinct sound of destruction that seemed to be coming from the other side of the campus. "Hear that?" she asked her friend.

"Kinda hard not to hear it," Tsurugi replied, but he trotted towards the building anyway with Ai at his side.

"All right, time to fight!" Furufi chirped, flittering around Tsurugi's head.

"We're not going to fight, fluffles," Boshi spoke up as he jumped up and pinned an indignant Furufi to the ground. "We're not powerful enough to withstand any kind of blasts that might come our way. It's best if we stay out of the battle."

"That's no fun."

"It is for the best," Ai said, pausing to look at the two aliens on the ground. "Doesn't mean that you can't watch," she added with a smirk. "We'll make it a good show."

"I like the way you think, Love."

Rolling his eyes, Tsurugi quickly transformed and gave Ai a pointed look. Transferring her smirk to him, Ai transformed as well and the two headed over to where the destruction was.

"You know Tsu-chan, I like your hair like that."

"I don't. It's too much of a nuisance to keep it long. Now, less talky, more fighty."

Ai just chuckled as they rounded the corner.

~

Behind Keiko, Cielo appeared strolling - or more like swaying - towards her. He looked rumpled as usual, his blond hair messy and his clothes wrinkled from sleeping in them. His eyes were hooded and glazed over, staring off to the side where he watched an invisible thing only he could see.

"Man oh man, this place really looks like a lot of fun," he grinned lazily, his Japanese heavily accented but understandable. "I can already see the games we're playing. Though I'm more of a hide-and-seek man myself, notsomuch a tag person."
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top