I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

K-On! RP

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: K-On! RP

Post by The Wicked Xen on Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm

Hotori entered the music store, looking around at the lovely instruments on display. She saw the club enter ahead of her and she hoped that they weren't too busy. But as long as she was here she might as well buy some new strings for her guitar. It was about time she changed them.

She walked deeper into the store, seeing the group of Sakuragaoka girls out of the corner of her eyes but not looking at them. She was nervous about approaching them by herself, but she had to.

She started to approach the girl with the pigtails, but when she turned almost at Hotori's direction, Hotori abruptly turned the other way and headed towards the drums.

God, I am such a coward... she thought with disgust as she stood to admire the drum set that was electric green, reminding her of her dad's drum set. She turned her head and saw another Sakuragaoka girl there, also looking at the drums. She couldn't help but stare at the other girl. She looked really tough and unapproachable.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 11:14 am

Jun, hoping to escape the constant embarrassment for a moment, went to another section of the store for the bass guitars. Sure, it wasn't too far from the regular guitars, but enough to escape the look that the new member kept giving her every time she stood next to Ui. So what if she held hands with her friend, anyway? That was perfectly normal behavior. Why was she even still thinking about this?

She tried to distract herself from this train of thought by overanalyzing the bass guitars in her head. Hopefully that would keep Ryouko off of her case as well.

Hotaru was still curiously looking at the drums when she felt someone walk up next to her. At first, she ignored them, as they were probably just someone here to look around at instruments. That is, until she got the uneasy feeling that she was being watched. Frowning, she turned her head and locked eyes with the girl, raising an eyebrow slightly. "What do you want?"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:05 pm

Hotori started a little, not entirely aware that she had been staring. At the other girl's question, she started to shake her head but stopped. This was her chance, she got the attention of another girl who was with the light music club. She can now inquire.

"ACtually, I was wondering," she started off nervously. "Are you with the light music club?"
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 10:04 pm

Ryouko only smirked when she noticed Jun go over to the bass guitars. Really, her senpai honestly thought she could escape from her teasing? No way was the ojou-sama gonna let her fun end so soon. The red head headed over to the puffy haired senior and stood next to her.

"So, how long have you and Ui-senpai been dating?" Ryouko asked bluntly.

---

Ui, meanwhile, was crouched in front of Les Paul guitar very similar to her sister's but blue in color. There was a sparkle in her eye as she stared at the guitar in awe, "Ne, Azusa-chan, you think it's cute, right?"

They are sisters, alright... Azusa thought before speaking to Ui, "Is that the one you want you want Ui-chan?"

"I'm not sure..." Ui replied looking at another guitar, "This one is kinda cute too."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 10:38 pm

Hotaru looked the other girl over, seeming to size her up, her eyes narrowing slightly behind red-framed glasses. Taking them off, she wiped the lenses with the bottom of her uniform's undershirt. Glancing through them, she put them back on. As if remembering she was supposed to answer a question, she snapped back up to look at Hotori.

"Yeah. I just joined the light music club today. Why?"

--------------------------

Jun was crouching down looking at a guitar when she heard someone walk over. Looking up, she opened her mouth to greet Ryouko when the other girl suddenly spoke. Jun's mouth remained agape and shock at the question, a blush starting to form on her cheeks and quickly spreading a cross her face, causing even the tips of her ears to turn red. Jun was all for good-natured teasing.. but this kind directed towards her was a bit.. much.

Sputtering, Jun fell over onto her bum. "W-wha.. me.. a-and.. and Ui..? Wha.. ha.. hahaaha!" Jun forced a laugh and rubbed the back of her head, trying to look nonchalant. She turned to look in another direction, then glanced back at Ryouko. "Don't be silly, Ryouko-chan! Ha... hahaha.. dating, no way!"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 10:49 pm

At Hotaru's admission, Hotori smiled politely and said, "Well, I wanted to join the club today but when I went to the music room it was locked." She reached up to brush her bangs away from her eyes. "Then I, uh, saw you guys and recognized that girl with the pigtails and followed you here." She blushed lightly at admitting to following them.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 11:03 pm

"So Ui-senpai and you aren't dating? Oh good, that means Ui-senpai is availabl. Ne, Jun-senpai, since you two aren't dating, you wouldn't mind if I aksed Ui-senpai out right?" Ryouko asked. She seemed completely serious about what she said. Thought, actually, she didn't really mean it. She just wanted to see Jun's reaction and whether it would confirm her suspicion about her two senpais.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 9:22 am

"Well, I'm not the one you should talk to if you want to join," she said slowly, as if explaining something to a child. "You need to go talk to the pigtailed girl, Azusa." Hotaru sighed, motioned for Hotori to follow, and began walking the direction of Azusa. "Come on and ask, you already stalked us all the way here, so might aswell go through with it."

----------------------------

Jun wasn't sure why, but she felt her chest clench almost painfully at what Ryouko said, causing her to lift up her arm and ball it in a fist over her heart. It couldn't be that it bothered her, could it? She felt conflicted, unsure why she was upset, but something was nagging her to tell her it was not alright. "I.. think that'd be a bad idea," she seemed to catch herself after that, clearing her throat, her eyes darting around as she looked everywhere but at Ryouko.

"I.. I mean.. I don't think you two would make a good couple, you know? Ah.. I'm not saying you're a bad person but maybe you're not.. Ui's type? Ah.. but if you ask her and that makes her happy that'd be alright but.." Jun almost let out a whine. Her indecision was starting to make her irritated, so she just gave a dismissive handwave and huffed. "Whatever!'
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:17 am

Hotori's eyes narrowed minutely at Hotaru's tone of voice. That was not very flattering, but considering the way the other girl held herself, she deducted that was probably Hotaru's default attitude. Too bad, that.

Hotori followed Hotaru towards Azusa and she noted how short her upperclassman was. In fact she looked like she was in middle school, not third year high school. It seems that puberty doesn't agree with everyone.

Nodding her thanks at Hotaru, Hotori stood behind Azusa and lightly tapped the shorter girl's shoulder, saying, "Excuse me," all the while.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum