Log in

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by White Mage Slave on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 12:00 am

(For your first post, explore your character's personality and what's inside of their room. Mention something about the game you are about to play. Any NPCs introduced will be added to an easy reference list in the Character Creator.

We will be using Pesterchum for Pesterchum interactions. Durr. Download it at http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?37333-PESTERCHUM-3.14-Brand-new-Pesterchum!-From-scratch! , it is quick, easy, and quite fun. It makes dialogue based RPing go so much faster.)

Your name is ALYS FLETCHER. Today doesn't hold much special meaning to you. It is just another day in the life of an AVID COSPLAYER. You have a great passion for COSTUMES, though right now you are wearing your regular clothes. You have spent many days toiling to make some of your more elaborate outfits. You most often cosplay from ANIME, though such things as VIDEO GAMES and COMIC BOOKS do not escape your eye. So long as the costumes are cool and the men are pretty, you enjoy it. You also have an interest in HOMOSEXUAL MEN, and evidence of this can be seen in your collection.

Your room is far from boring, with many POSTERS decorating the wall. Your favorite series is TWILIGHT CREW, a passionate story about vampires, werewolves, gang wars, and true love. You even have a cosplay of the vampire POST MASTER, a true model of citizenship.

But you are getting ahead of yourself. Your friends wish to play a new game with you. You ought to go entertain them.

Your chumHandle is conventionallyCostumed, and you tend to use tildes for punctuation~



Last edited by White Mage Slave on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3123
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by BlackMageMaster on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 12:23 am

Your name is MAEVE WINTHROPE. Today you are supposed to be eagerly awaiting the return of your PARENTS from one of their constant BUSINESS TRIPS. However, you know they aren't coming. You'll be lucky if you even receive an APOLOGETIC CALL. Your AUNT will probably buy you an new CAULDRON to make up for it. You really wish she would stop that. You aren't very fond of them and they clutter up the house. At least they make HANDY RECEPTACLES for your SPELL COMPONENTS and DISNEY DOLLS.

You'll probably spend the day reading another of the BAD SCI-FI NOVELS you keep hidden among your MAGICKAL TOMES. Once it gets dark you will probably stargaze through your TELESCOPE.

Or perhaps you will play than new game your friends are nagging you about. You are not particularly fond of games, but you are secretly fascinated by the FUTURISTIC TECHNOLOGY they claim the game incorporates.

Your chumHandle is etherealCosmologist and you tend to type in an overly proper manner, which is not always immediately evident. ~* You are also in the habit of typing veryquicklywhenyouareagitated. Which happens on an unfourtunatelyregularbasis.


Last edited by BlackMageMaster on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!
Posts : 85
Points : 2615
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by The Wicked Xen on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 1:00 am

Your name is DANIEL ROKUJOU. Today you have found a new interest to marvel over and that happens to be SHOES. Case in point, your room is cluttered with shoes of different styles along with the usual BOOKS that overflow your wall-to-wall bookshelves. The most recent books you have read however are all about shoes. You don't why you chose shoes though. You just felt like it.

Aside from the shoes and books (many of which are ENCYCLOPEDIAS), your room contains a myriad of EQUIPMENT that suit your everyday technological means and interests. You also have other COLLECTIONS of past interests that you like to keep for the nostalgia. Like your first collection of ODDLY-SHAPED ROCKS and another of SPIDER WEBS. You switch interests very easily but you never forget them.

But enough about your collections. You remember about the game you and your online friends were chatting about and you realize that you are going to play it soon.

Your chumHandle is professionalEncyclopedia and you l1ke t0 type pr0perly but w1th a sl1ght d1fference w1th the letters 0 and 1.
avatar
The Wicked Xen
Moderator


Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi
Posts : 1171
Points : 4141
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : At the pool with gay swimmers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 1:19 am

You're name is ROXANE LAWRENCE. Today is the day before the garage sale that you and TOUGH MAMA have been preparing for. You specifically refer to your mother as "TOUGH MAMA" because A) she's tough, and B) you at one point had two moms, the other one being called "CRAFTY MOM". Unfortunately, Crafty Mom died in a TRAGIC ACCIDENT that you don't like to think about. Her CREMATED ASHES are REVERENTLY DEPOSITED in the SHOEBOX ON THE TOP SHELF OF YOUR CLOSET.

Your room is covered in posters for various ROCK BANDS, and the shelf on your bed is full of OLD ROCK CDS; as you have yet to invest in an iPod. Your closet is full of various junk, including OLD TOYS (most notably your REMOTE CONTROLLED CAR and your CRAPPY TOY BOOMERANG); and a COPIOUS AMOUNT of STUFFED UNICORNS, that you TOTALLY DON'T LIKE ANYMORE.

One such stuffed unicorn is on your bed; but only because it was a gift from CRAFTY MOM.

You are currently tired from moving stuff into the garage earlier today, and so you will probably spend the rest of it relaxing, and chatting online with your friends. And also possibly playing a NEW GAME, that you expect to arrive in the mail today.

Your chumhandle is counterfeitMale; due to an in-joke with your friends about how tomboyish you tend to act. You are the type to respond to stressful situations by remaining calm, assessing the situation, and snarking.


__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5097
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by Whitepulse43 on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 10:35 am

Your name is NICK VANCE. Today you finaly got the house FOR YOURSELF to use, since they went for a couple day cruising. With YOUR Persuasive help. Peace and quiet for yourself at last!

Your rooms shelves have one area reserved for your games and your game consol while the other area is full of empy CD's Which you were planning to burn music into. Your PET LIZARD Laying under a lamp in it's own sandbox. There's two Doors leaving from your room, other leading into hallway and other into your closet which has SEVERAL Items stored inside. Your lucky to even find your clothes in there.

You came back to your room with pudding after posting VERY aggitating comments about twilight crew in TWO fan forums, then deleting your accounts from there.

Your chumhandle is puzzlinglyCurious and you tend to type faces in the end of your sentences : )
avatar
Whitepulse43
Artist


Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?
Posts : 958
Points : 3657
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Location? I though you knew where we are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 1:23 pm

> Pester chums.

You get on your LAPTOP and open Pesterchum.

Spoiler:
Pesterlog

-- counterfeitMale [CM] began pestering conventionallyCostumed [CC] at 09:45 --
[09:46] CM: You on?
[09:46] CC: Hello~?
[09:46] CM: lols
[09:47] CC: Hi there~
[09:48] CM: So how are you?
[09:48] CC: Pretty good~
[10:21] CM: Good. When do you think that SBurb beta will get here?
[10:22] CC: I've already got my copy~ Heehee~
[10:22] CC: It's taking a while to install though~
[10:22] CM: I should go check the mail then. Maybe mine got here.
[10:24] CC: It might be`
[10:24] CM: ToughMama is out getting the mail now.
[10:25] CC: Is this a bad thing~?
[10:26] CM: Nope. Unless theres some chore she wants me to do before I play the game.
[10:27] CC: Funfun~
-- counterfeitMale [CM] is now an idle chum! --

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5097
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by BlackMageMaster on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 1:29 pm

==> Check E-mail

You get on your DECREPIT COMPUTER to check your email. Someone's pestering you.

Spoiler:
-- conventionallyCostumed [CC] began pestering etherealCosmologist [EC] at 12:43 --
[12:43] CC: Very Happy
[12:44] EC: Good morning.
[12:44] CC: Hello~
[12:45] EC: How are you today?
[12:46] CC: I'm good I suppose~
[12:46] EC: Only 'I suppose'?
[12:47] CC: It feels like it's just another boring day for me~
[12:47] EC: Ah.
[12:48] EC: ThenIsupposeImustagree.
[12:48] CC: Really~? Doesn't sound like it~
[12:48] EC: Idon'tknowwhatyou'retalkingabout.
[12:49] CC: You're forgetting your spaces~ You do that when you're agitated~
-- etherealCosmologist [EC] changed their mood to DISTRAUGHT  --
[12:49] EC: Idonot!
[12:50] CC: Then why are you forgetting your spaces~?
-- etherealCosmologist [EC] changed their mood to CHUMMY  --
[12:51] EC: BecauseIamlookingfourwardtothatgameyouweretellingmeabout.
[12:52] CC: Hehehe, alrighty then~ Though to be fair it was Daniel and Roxanne that got me interested~
[12:53] EC: They are always on about something our other, aren't they?
[12:54] CC: Daniel likes his... likes, and Roxanne likes... also her likes~?
[12:54] CC: She says GameBro didn't give it too much of a good review, but, it's GameBro~
[12:55] EC: It is only a magazine.
[12:56] CC: It's a magazine run by frat boys~ They only like football games~
[12:57] EC: I wouldn't know, I have never met these...Frat boys you called them?
[12:58] CC: Ugh, some live near me~ They suck~!
[12:58] EC: I am sourry to hear that.
[12:59] CC: Indeed~;(
[12:59] EC: I am sure they are more intresting to talk to than sheep at least.
[01:00] CC: Hm~ I dunno~ Do sheep get drunk and yell at football~?
[01:00] EC: No, but they did eat my herb garden.
[01:01] CC: Oh no~Sad
[01:01] EC: It made them terribly ill, the silly creatures.
[01:02] CC: ~Sad
[01:03] EC: I think I will have to replant it inside. If I can find a spot for it.
[01:03] CC: Hopefully~
[01:04] EC: Perhaps I will pot them in thosedementedcauldrons my Aunt keeps buying...
[01:05] CC: Why would your aunt buy so many cauldrons~ So silly~
[01:06] EC: Iwishshewouldstop. No one ever uses them.
[01:06] CC: Well, if no one uses them, at least that's comfort that she's not a witch~
[01:07] EC: Shecertainlyactslikeone. And the house always smells like gingerbread.
[01:07] EC: You know, I've never seen her make any before.
[01:07] CC: So weird~
[01:08] EC: Itreallyisratherunnerving.
[01:08] CC: *gasp* Perhaps she is the evil witch from Hanzel and Gretel~ and she is trying to fatten you up~
[01:10] EC: ...But then wouldn't she be fourever baking sweets? I hardly ever see her in the kitchen at all.
[01:10] CC: Hmm~ I suppose~
[01:12] EC: EnoughaboutmycrazyAunt. What are you up to?
[01:12] CC: I suppose I am installing this game~ I need someone to volunteer to play with me~:3
[01:13] EC: I am afraid my copy has not yet arrived. The post is terribly slow around here.
[01:14] CC: Oh no~ I live in the city, so the the post is pretty routine~
[01:14] EC: Everything is a bit slow out here in the hinterlands.
[01:15] CC: I see, I see~ *smiles and nods*
[01:20] CC: :O Did you go do something~?
[01:21] EC: I'm sourry, I was momentarily distracted.
[01:21] CC: By what~?
[01:22] CC: Oh shoot, speaking of distracted, I can hear my bro calling me~ I'll talk to you later~
[01:22] EC: Take care.
-- conventionallyCostumed [CC] ceased pestering etherealCosmologist [EC] at 13:23 --


Last edited by BlackMageMaster on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!
Posts : 85
Points : 2615
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by White Mage Slave on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 2:09 pm

> Get on computer

It is a marvelous computer. You are fairly sure it is a replica of a computer from one of your favorite anime. Of course, the only way you can tell is the pineapple symbol on the back.

You check the progress of your game installation. It is going rather slowly. Perhaps you should check in with your friends. You open your Pesterchum client and check. Yep, they're on. You ought to go and pester them.

You then have the conversations previously seen. The game's still installing. Blast! Oh well. You ought to go see what your brother wants.
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3123
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by The Wicked Xen on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 2:39 pm

=> Pester Chums

You would love to pester your chums. But it seems that you can't find where you put your dang computer. Perhaps they're under the pile of BRIGHTLY COLORED HIGH HEELS gathered in the corner. You wonder why the pile consists of only the right pair though and the left ones are nowhere to be found.

You maneuver yourself through your maze of books and shoes to your desk. Your desk has some very odd equipment on it, some that are too complicated to describe at the moment. There are also your COLLECTION OF PAPER-CLIP ART, COLLECTION OF TOADSTOOLS, and COLLECTIONS OF DIRT SAMPLES sitting on the rather large desk as well. They are remnants of your younger years when you first started collecting.

Well, time to look for that elusive computer. Perhaps you should clean your room once in a while, even though you can always find what you're looking for in the mess.
avatar
The Wicked Xen
Moderator


Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi
Posts : 1171
Points : 4141
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : At the pool with gay swimmers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

> Find disc.

It's impossible for you to actually find the disc as you alreay know that ToughMama has it.

Nonetheless, you go downstairs and ask her for it. Unfortunately, she seems to think that you need to go take out the trash before you play videogames.

With much grumbling, you take out the trash. Afterwards, you find out that the basement needs to be dusted and theres stuff she forgot to ask you to bring into the garage for the garage sale she plans on having tomorrow.

After doing all of this (and several other chores for ToughMama's amusement), she finally relinquishes the game discs.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5097
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by BlackMageMaster on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

==> Check Mail

You should probably check the mail for your game.

You climb down from you COZY LOFT and stop in the hall for a quick listen. You hear CACKLING coming from somewhere downstairs. Great. You head down, trying to avoid the SQUEAKY STEPS on the staircase. Unfortunately, all of the STEPS are squeaky.

Your AUNT wants you to feed the CHICKENS while you're outside. But first you must find the BIRDSEED. She also wants you to fetch an APPLE and some CLIPPINGS from her UNUSUAL GARDEN. You don't ask why; You never understand the answers.
avatar
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!
Posts : 85
Points : 2615
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by White Mage Slave on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:46 pm

>Find out what your bro wants

You venture outside of your room and into the hallway. You are immediately assaulted by the sight of an ALICE IN WONDERLAND POSTER. Most people would think this was just their brother trying to be funny or ironic, but this is not so. He has littered the house with JOHNNY DEPP MEMORABILIA. Statues, action figures, movie posters, the movies themselves, even fanart- all of it, Johnny Depp. He seems to be under the impression you like the man. You have no idea why.

He also gets non-Johnny Depp related ALICE IN WONDERLAND MEMORABILIA. You get it. Your name sounds like "Alice." If he buys you one more replica White Rabbit doll you might stuff it up HIS rabbit hole.

In other news he just brought home lunch. It is a MCDONALD'S MIGHTY KIDS MEAL. Your favorite- chicken nuggets and fries. Also, a toy! You wonder what it could be. You brother says that the normal ones were sold out so they were using some of their toy surplus.

No.

GOD NO.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND HAPPY MEAL TOY?!?!?!?!?!

IT'S THE WHITE RABBIT.

SOMEONE MUST PAY.
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3123
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 10:07 pm

> Put disc in computer.

Easier said than done. Without thinking, you Capchalogged the two discs; and with your Schrodinger's modus, you're never quite sure what you're going to get.

You attempt to get it out, only to get an OLD BEATLES ALBUM instead.

> Get it the quick and easy way.

You decide "fuck this" and press "Empty all cards". Suddenly, you're surrounded by a small pile of junk. You then sort through all the junk to find your SBurb disc, which you quickly place in your computer. You make a note to ditch this modus the moment you get a more reliable one.

You're computer begins installing the game.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5097
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by BlackMageMaster on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 10:20 pm

==> Do chores.

Before you can retrieve the items your AUNT requested you will need your PRUNING SHEARS. You head back upstairs to consult your STAR CHARTS and find out when they will next be unlocked.

Oh, look. Someone's pestering you. Might as well answer while you wait.
Spoiler:
-- counterfeitMale [CM] began pestering etherealCosmologist [EC] at 21:24 --
CM: Hi. bye.
-- counterfeitMale [CM] ceased pestering etherealCosmologist [EC] at 21:24 --
EC: Hello?
CM: Hi.
EC: How are you?
CM: Good, good. You
CM: *You?
EC: Somewhat apprehensive. My Aunt appearstobeinoneofhermoodsagain.
CM: Do these moods by chance come once a month?
EC: I don't keep track of them, but I don't think so?
CM: So, get your Sburb beta yet
EC: I was about to go check the mail, but she wants me to get some....thingsfromthebackyardfirst.
CM: Ah. Well, I had to do a bunch of chores before tough-mama would let me have mine.
EC: I don't know if it even came. The post is so slow around here.
CM: My version is still installing.
EC: I think Alys is installing hers, too.
CM: Odd that both Alys and I got ours at around the same time.
EC: You both live closer to civilization than I do, that's probably why.
CM: True. If you get your copy on time, we'll know something odd is going on around here.
EC: Or maybe something from my books actuallyworkedforonce?
CM: All fear the great and powerful Maeve, and her mighty magics, or she'll make the post run on time.
EC: Haha, very funny. I can't even keepthesheepoutofmyherbs. DosheepevenLIKElavender?
CM: I'd ask why you have sheep in your back yard, but I've come to expect weirdness from your place.
EC: Theykeepcominginfromtheneighbors. ALLTHENEIGHBORS.
CM: Maybe your neighbor is a goat-hoarder?
CM: I'm thinking of ditching this Schrodinger's modus. The near-infinate storage space is nice; but it took me ten tries to get that damned disc out.
CM: And on my tenth try I just selected "empty all cards" and sorted through the junk.
EC: That reminds me, I need to update my charts! I think my birthdaypresentfromfoureverago is finally due to unlock soon.
CM: Maybe you shouldn't capchalog stuff you want immediately.
EC: It's a long walk back from the mailbox and the box was heavy...
CM: Well, I'm not much better about it. I keep forgetting how much my fetch modus likes to screw me over and keep putting important stuff in there.
CM: It keeps happening.
EC: I thought it was neat when my Aunt first got it four me but by now I kindofhopemyparentssendmeanewone.
CM: Wanna trade?
EC: Ithinkyoursiswourse. At least I know what I'm getting, I just have to find out WHEN.
-- counterfeitMale [CM] ceased pestering etherealCosmologist [EC] at 22:13 --


Last edited by BlackMageMaster on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!
Posts : 85
Points : 2615
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by Whitepulse43 on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:32 am

->finish your pudding

You decided to finish your pudding before you go pestering someone, for you unfortunate luck the pudding you had in your hands fell on the floor when you trip on the pillow which had fell on the floor.

luckily it didn't fell on the laptop, it would be tough to clean pudding of your laptop. you Decided to go pester someone and clean up the pudding afterwards.
avatar
Whitepulse43
Artist


Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?
Posts : 958
Points : 3657
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Location? I though you knew where we are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:53 am

After the above conversation, you accidentally close the pesterchum window.

You only meant to minimize it while you check to see if any of the roleplays you frequent got any posts.

Oh well, you can always open the window again after you check.

> Visit Random Roleplay

You go to your favorite RP site, and decide to check the Problem Sleuth RP. Theres been about seven posts since you last posted. It seems that your detective, Conundrum Investegator, is still trapped in his office, though he seems to have begun on the road to befriending his next door neighbor, Deuce Richards.

You are, however, a bit annoyed at Deuce Richards RPer, as he put in a very silly meta-joke about his character going online to Random Roleplay to check the status of his Jailbreak RP. Now you're all for meta jokes; but you feel that it's extremely early in the RP to be making them.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5097
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by White Mage Slave on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:57 pm

>MAKE HER PAY

HER? Who's HER? The only people here are you and your brother. Clearly, if you are to make "HER" pay, you will need to find a female to take out your aggression on. You can't really blame your brother, McDonald's toys are chosen at random, after all.

You guess you'll just have to toss this toy in the pile with the rest of them. You suppose you COULD destroy it, but that feels like cruelty to animals. The world knows your weaknesses far too well.

In the meantime, FOOD. You abscond with this miracle of life to your room, and check to see how the installation is coming.

It's almost done. Perhaps you should pester someone again...
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3123
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by Homerun on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:48 pm

>Pester chums



Spoiler:
-- counterfeitMale [CM] began pestering conventionallyCostumed [CC] at 14:27 --
[02:27] CM: Looks like my copy of the game is almost done installing.

[02:28] CC: Awesome~! Wait, you just got yours... How comes yours is installing faster~D:

[02:28] CM: Better computer?

[02:28] CC: Now I feel inferior or something~Sad

[02:29] CC: My copy's almost done installing too~ Do you want to be the server or the player first~?

[02:30] CM: I'll be the server first.

[02:30] CC: If you say so~ I don't mind either way~

[02:31] CM: Actually, scratch that, I'll be the player.

[02:31] CC: Something change your mind~?

[02:32] CM: Not sure actually; I just realized being the player might be more challenging.

[02:33] CC: Haha~ Most likely~ Server just has to sit there at the computer and mess with stuff~

[02:34] CM: I just know I'm going to find my home completely trashed by the end of this.

[02:34] CC: Someone's been speedreading the instructions~

[02:35] CC: You're going to take all the fun out of this if you know everything in advance~Sad

[02:36] CM: It said something in the legal disclaimer about "Not being responsible for any property damage caused by the game,"



While you're talking to Alyss, she seems to suddenly disconnect from Pesterchum. However, at the exact same moment, a window comes up informing you that the game has finished installing.



> Restart pesterchum.



You restart pesterchum to see if Alyss is back on; as you suspect her computer messed things up.



Spoiler:


-- conventionallyCostumed [CC] began pestering counterfeitMale [CM] at 14:40 --

[02:40] CC: Pesterchum crashed right as this game finished installing~Sad

[02:40] CM: That sucks.

[02:41] CC: Anyways, let me know when you're finished installing and we can start playing~

[02:41] CM: Anyway, mine finished installing at the exact same time. That's...odd.

[02:41] CC: Ha~ Perfect timing~ TO ADVENTURE~!

avatar
Homerun
Pacifist

Posts : 33
Points : 2199
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

Your name is MEL DAVIS. Today is the day you finally beat the extra stage on your TOUHOU GAME. This time you will not lose to KOMEIJI KOISHI and her phallic danmaku of doom. However, GRAM GRAM has asked you to clean your room, which is littered with BOOKS and TOYS, before getting on your LAPTOP. You will also need to make up your BED which hasn't been properly made in a week.

You should clean this quickly if you want to beat that extra stage boss before dinner.

Though you may have to save that for another day since you just recalled that your friends wanted you to try this new game. Seeing how you promised you would play it, you can't exactly go back on your word so you can play TOUHOU.

Your chumHandle is intelligentLongshot, and you tend to end all your sentences with a capital letteR.

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6042
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by BlackMageMaster on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 5:11 pm

==> Retrieve mail.

You exit the house into your backyard, ostensibly going to do what your AUNT asked you to. You then skirt around the house, ducking under windows. The last thing you want to do is get into a STRIFE with your AUNT. Last time she trumped you so thoroughly you slept for a week straight. You pelt down the half mile rutted excuse for a driveway, idly wondering why it even exists. Your AUNT doesn't own a CAR.

You make it safely to the mailbox and peer inside. BILLS, BILLS, oh what's this? ....An issue of WITCHES WEEKLY? REALLY!? Your AUNT needs a new hobby.

Underneath the MAGAZINE you find your GAME DISCS. Huh. You really didn't expect them to be on time. Well, you have the game. Now you just have to make it back to your room.
avatar
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!
Posts : 85
Points : 2615
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:58 am

=> Look for computer.

You were already looking for it. All you have to do now is find it. Hmm, maybe it's under your BED. A lot of things always seem to turn up under there.

On the way to your bed you nearly trip over a pair of RED AND BLACK CONVERSE. They catch your eye and you slip them on your feet, where they fit perfectly. They seem to complete your outfit of BLACK SKINNY JEANS and RED HOODIE with a LOGARITHMIC SPIRAL on the front. It looks damn better then the PSYCHEDELIC PLATFORMS you were previously wearing.

A quick look under your bed proved fruitless of your search for your computer. The only things there was a COLLECTION OF DUST BUNNIES that you most certainly didn't collect on purpose. You're getting really antsy now because if you don't find your computer, your FATHER just might.

And if your FATHER happens to see just what is occupying your hard drive... you shudder to think of what would happen.
avatar
The Wicked Xen
Moderator


Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi
Posts : 1171
Points : 4141
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : At the pool with gay swimmers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by Whitepulse43 on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:32 pm

You finaly were able to get someone at the other end of pesterchum



Spoiler:
[07:21] PC: OwO

[07:22] PE: Hell0.

[07:22] PC: Hi! i've been trying to contact you for hours!! D:<

[07:22] PE: D1d y0u kn0w that the 0ldest sh0e 1n the w0rld was d1sc0vered 1n 1935?

[07:23] PE: 0h, 1'm s0rry.

[07:23] PC: No i didn't know =o

[07:24] PE: Well, n0w y0u kn0w.

[07:24] PE: Anyway, 1'm s0rry f0r av01d1ng c0ntact.

[07:24] PE: My c0mputer just l0ves t0 play h1de and g0 seek.

[07:24] PC: =O

[07:24] PC: Did you instal the game? OwO

[07:25] PE: N0, n0t yet.

[07:25] PE: My d1sc has yet t0 arr1ve.

[07:25] PC: Darn, i'll die from boredom D:

[07:25] PE: My ap0l0g1es.

[07:26] PC: Why are YOU apologizing? oOo

[07:27] PE: 1 d1sl1ke be1ng a d1sapp01ntment.

[07:27] PC: -w-

[07:27] PE: What's w1th the face?

[07:28] PC: Nothing >O>

-- puzzlinglyCurious [PC] changed their mood to PROTECTIVE --

[07:28] PE: Hm. All r1ght.

[07:29] PE: 1'll g0 check and see 1f my d1scs have arr1ved.

[07:29] PC: alright ^w^

-- puzzlinglyCurious [PC] changed their mood to MYSTIFIED --

[07:29] PE: Be back 1n a b1t.

[07:29] PC: alrighty then =O

-- professionalEncyclopedia [PE] ceased pestering puzzlinglyCurious [PC] at 19:30 --
avatar
Whitepulse43
Artist


Award : Loyal and Faithful... Person?
Posts : 958
Points : 3657
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Location? I though you knew where we are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:47 pm

==> Find computer.

You finally found your COMPUTER and whaddya know! It really was under that pile of BRIGHTLY COLORED HIGH HEELS!

Breathing a sigh of relief that your FATHER wasn't holding onto it, you get your LUNCHTOP COMPUTER and settle in to pester.

Your LUNCHTOP is a curious little device that combines a KITCHEN-TO-GO and LAPTOP. It is very handy to have, especially when one gets hungry while surfing the net or other such computery antics.

The LUNCHTOP in your possession is a dark green color and depicts a rather eyebrow-raising picture of TWO BEAUTIFUL MEN locked in a PASSIONATE EMBRACE. A blush stains your cheeks at the sight of it. You blame your friend, Alys, for giving you such a guilty pleasure.

Your desktop background depicts a similar picture, but with THREE BEAUTIFUL MEN this time. Goddamnit Alys...

You ignored the background as your open up your Gold Pester Chum and almost immediately get pestered by puzzinglyCurious a.k.a. Nick Vance.

After your little chat, you put your LUNCHTOP aside and head downstairs to see if your discs have arrive in the mail. You just hope your won't run into your FATHER. Heaven knows what he'll rant about today...
avatar
The Wicked Xen
Moderator


Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi
Posts : 1171
Points : 4141
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : At the pool with gay swimmers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:17 pm

> Lock and load montage



Roxane got up from her computer, and began to prepare. She equipped her INCREDIBLY SHITTY BOOMERANG, put every item she could equip (which was quite alot) into her item slots, and waited.



And nothing happened.



> Pester chums.



Spoiler:




Show Pesterlog



-- counterfeitMale [CM] began pestering conventionallyCostumed [CC] at 19:12 --

[07:12] CM: So...what am I supposed to do again?

[07:12] CC: You're not supposed to do anything~

[07:13] CC: Not at the moment, anyways~

[07:13] CC: I can totally see you on my monitor, btw ~:3 Oh, the cosplays I could put you in~

[07:14] CC: Let's see what happens if I move my cursor over there, aaaand click~Razz





Roxane watched as her bed floated into the air. She certainly hoped Alyss wouldn't cause irrepairable damage to it.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5097
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by White Mage Slave on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:12 pm

>Proceed to cause irreparable damage to it

Now why would you do that? You just have to be careful, is all. You slowly move it back towards the floor. Slowly... slowly...

>Hand: Slip

Oops! Your hand slipped. The bed just went through the floor, taking the floor with it.

Welp.
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3123
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:36 pm

> examine damage.

It seems your bedroom floor was not as reliable as you believed it to be. The bed fell straight through it, and into the room below.

you wonder how angry Tough-Mama is going to be.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5097
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 27
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by BlackMageMaster on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:42 pm

==> Return to room

You tuck the mail under your arm and start back up the driveway back to your house.

Uh oh. You can see your AUNT in the front window. Waiting. Maybe if you can slip in through the Kitchen...

She saw you. Great.

You finger the handle of your RUSTY OLD ATHAME and consider your options. STRIFE or ABSCOND?
avatar
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!
Posts : 85
Points : 2615
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:37 am

==> Leave room

You hurry out of your room and bypass the TRANSPORTALIZER that make moving through your house easier. You like taking the stairs when going down, but of course it's a bitch going up, so you use the TRANSPORTALIZER for that purpose.

On your way down, you pass by several floors that house your bigger collections. One entire floor housed your collection of MEDIEVAL TORTURE DEVICES and another was filled with EXTINCT AND ENDANGERED TAXIDERMIED ANIMALS. It just shows people that your habit of collecting isn't limited to the small and mundane.

You finally make it to the ground floor, but pause to wrinkle your nose at what decorated the entire floor. Your FATHER also has a collection of his own, but it was one that you don't entirely understand. He has quite a fascination with ROYAL DIGNITARIES as shown by the portraits of KINGS, QUEENS, EMPERORS, PHARAOHS, and all other titles of HIERARCHY that litter the world. You have no desire to feast your eyes on POMPOUS ROYALS who look down on meager folk and you wonder why your FATHER would want to also. He didn't seem like the type to look up to people.

You head for the GRAND FOYER but pause once you're inside the doorway. The fire was flickering in the fireplace and revealed a shadowy figure standing in front of it. You knew it was your FATHER and you would rather scrape out your own eyeballs with one of your SPECIALLY CRAFTED SPORKS from your collection of DINING UTENSILS then be subject to one of your FATHER'S seemingly random RANTS of LIFE, the UNIVERSE, the FLY that he found in his BOUILLABAISSE when he visited a FRENCH RESTAURANT once, or PRINCE CHARLES' DUMBO EARS.

Bluh.

==> Be ninja and sneak in the shadows

You try to be a ninja, sneaking through the shadows to avoid your FATHER.

You fail spectacularly.
avatar
The Wicked Xen
Moderator


Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi
Posts : 1171
Points : 4141
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : At the pool with gay swimmers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by White Mage Slave on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:17 pm

>Examine Damage

There's a hole in the floor, what's it look like? You need to figure out how to fix this, and fast. You lift the bed back up and ever so gently place it on the floor. Then, you look through the controls. Fortunately, there seems to be an "expand floor" option. Using it, you simply click and drag, and the hole disappears. You notice a number go down- it must be your resources. You should be more careful with those.
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3123
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by BlackMageMaster on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:49 pm

==> Abscond

You attempt to abscond. Where to? You have to get inside the house somehow. Maybe if you can make it to the back door... You make a dash for the garden gate. You attempt to save some time by jumping the fence and performing a YOUTH ROLL.

You land on your face in the mud. Your skirt caught on the fence post. You really ought to think these things out more. Your GAME DISCS fly out of your hands and skid several feet. A SHEEP wanders over to investigate them. Oh no. No no No NO NO. You will flip off the handle if this happens.

The SHEEP bleats stupidly and starts chewing on one of the game envelops, ambling away with it. You hear CACKLING from the back door.

You really, really hate your life sometimes.
avatar
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!
Posts : 85
Points : 2615
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homestuck RP: Be the Humans.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum