Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval RP Mach 2

5 posters

Go down

Medieval RP Mach 2 Empty Medieval RP Mach 2

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 20 Sep 2011, 7:22 pm

Okay so here's where we will be rping

----

Everything was quiet and peaceful in the kingdom of Ardania. It seemed the kingdom had no worries about invasions or civil uprisings. All of this was so confusing for the young maid. She had been so used to the unrest in her own kingdom that this peacefulness seemed unsettling. Even as she busied herself with the dusting, her mind would wonder to her time in the Derangia with her brother. Despite everything, she dreadfully missed her home and her brother. But she knew she had to make the best of her situation, working as a maid in the foreign land.

For a moment, she paused in her dusting, and sighed as she mumbled to herself, "Big brother.. why did you have to leave me? I could have helped too..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Medieval RP Mach 2 Empty Re: Medieval RP Mach 2

Post by Molly Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:49 pm

It was during this same time that the young princess of Ardania, Clarine, was busying herself with getting ready for the day. This, of course, meant that she was being bathed and dressed by her attentive, albeit a bit reluctant, maids. They worked swiftly and quietly, as not to irrtate the slightly hostile young princess, and she said nothing as they worked except to give a comment on their abilities, usually marking them as 'less than satisfactory, but passable, I suppose'.
Once clean and clothed, the young woman too kit upon herself to do her own make-up and the like, shooing the maids who scattered with little hesitation. The girl sighed as she applied her foundation and the like, before spritzing herself with light perfume, like a gentle waft of a variety of sweet flowers.

Satisfied with her appearance, the girl stood up and paced around her room for a moment, mentally preparing herself for a start to another day. Then, she pushed the door open and stepped outside.

Glancing voer, she first person she saw was one of her personal maids, a girl not much younger than herself, Seri. A sweet girl. A bit naive and rather awkward with the customs of her kingdom, seeing as she was a foreigner, but still a good girl. She didn't particularly treat her much better than her other maids, though.

Hearing the young woman say something, the princess stepped over, her face a mask of impassive clam as she looked at the other girl. "Talking to ourselves again, are we? I do so hope my mother didn't pick up an unstable maid." Honestly, she still wasn't sure where this girl had come from. Her mother had merely told her she 'found her' and that she 'needed a place to stay and work'.

Vauge, but she trusted her mother enough to not allow a murderer or insane person into the castle, and espeically not become her personal maid.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 20 Sep 2011, 10:21 pm

Syra sighed.

Today, she was heading into town. Now, town was perfectly fine. It was the people who asked her 'where her parents were' or 'what she was doing alone' that were the problem. They were so damn annoying! Syra had lived on her own for two years now, she was used to it. She'd even had to defend herself from monsters before, no little trip into town was going to be a problem for her. But all these people apparently thought it would be.

Of course, that's why Syra had her tome, the Volumen des Mitternacht, open to 'Blitz-Stoß'. She liked it, anyone who irritated her would be greeted with a harmless but painful blast of sound, heat, and light. It'd knock them off their feet and they'd know to stop pestering her. In that way, everyone won. They didn't get hurt, and she didn't get bothered again. Syra continued across the cobblestone pathway, the town gates were just ahead.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:35 pm

"What beautiful weather we're having," said Galadria, cheerfully, as she and her sister approached the kingdom of Ardania.

"Yeah, sure, absolutely wonderful," said Bob, sarcastically, as she struggled to remain standing beneath all of her sister's luggage.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 21 Sep 2011, 6:19 pm

THUMP.
THUMP.
THUMP.
With each stride, the giant Garthunk shook nearby trees as he moved through the forest. Ivantar, meanwhile, was reading a map, or at least attempting to. He had a horrible sense of direction.

"Oi, you sure this is the right way?" The giant rumbled, looking up.
"Of course it is, Garth." Ivan called down from his head. "See? Town, right there."
"Small village."
"Actually it looks quite- oh, ha ha. Excellent joke."
"Funnier n' anything you've said."
"Oh yeah? You know what IS funny?" Ivan pulled out a wrench, and smacked a particularly sensitive spot on the giant's head before grabbing onto his hair. Garthunk ROARED, running, stumbling, and then falling on the ground, knocking over many trees and making a lot of noise.
"THAT was funny." Ivan chuckled to himself.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 22 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

Seri jumped, slightly startled from the princess' sudden appearance. And the fact she had heard the maid talk to herself. She quickly turned to face Clarine, "Uhm.. I-I was just thinking aloud. Hehe~"

She rubbed the back of her neck as her nervous laughter died down, "Sorry if I disturbed you your majesty."

----

Meanwhile, in Ardania's market, a young dark skinned male stood infront of the many stalls. He was in town to check on his sister and was currently debating on whether he should bring her a gift. His cold and severe demeanor made some of the other patrons avoid him. Not that he was scary or anything, he just exuded an aura that told people not to mess with him.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 22 Sep 2011, 6:32 pm

Syra passed through the town gates and paused, looking around. There were a few inns close to the gate, but she decided that she would wait until it got closer to nightfall to check them out. The magician girl was mainly there to go to market and buy some food, so she headed in that direction almost immediately. She smiled to herself as we went. Nobody was bothering her! Great! All the townsfolk she saw were far too busy to take note of the lone little girl carrying the thick black tome in her right hand.

That was just how Syra liked it. Nobody asking where her parents were.

As she neared the market, the scent of baking bread wafted through the air. It was fresh...

I've got to go find that baker... the bread smells great!

She set off in a rush to find the baker.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:40 pm

The princess narrowed her eyes slightly as she stared back at the maid, who blew off her comment with a nervous chuckle. Letting out a sigh, the princess decided to just dismiss it for now. "Be careful about your mumblings. I don't want you making the guests feel uneasy."

She made a motion in the air with her hand, as if physically moving the conversation on to other matters. "I don't have any lessons today, surprisingly enough, just a meeting with the advisors and then I actually have most of the day to myself." It was a rare occurance, this, as she was usually tied up by a combination of lessons and meetings throughout the entire day.

She motioned for the maid to follow her as she headed down the hallway. "During this time, I would like to head down into the town. Even I need a change in scenery every so often, after all. Prepare more casual clothing for me, though still fine enough as to not make my station unclear, and you will be accompanying me on this excursion, so feel free to change into something more casual as well."

Finished with her orders, she gave a flick of her wrist that was dismissive this time, intending to head the rest of the way to the council room on her own.

Last edited by Molly on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:46 pm

Garthunk slowly shambled in front of the town gates, and fell with a mighty crash to the ground.

"I'll be takin' a nap now." He grumbled, closing his eyes and beginning to snore almost immediately. Hopping off the giant and dusting himself off, Ivan headed for the town market, both to fill his stomach and to see if any trinkets were for sale.

The first thing to assault his senses was the smell of bread. Grinning, he ran off to find the bakery and buy a loaf.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:09 pm

Following her sense of smell, Syra was soon led to a small bakery smack in the middle of the market district. It was basically a shack, but the scent was so thoroughly alluring that she couldn't resist heading in. The bead would be fresh, if the smell was any indication. Syra had some money, from various sources. She was sure it would be enough to buy a loaf of fresh bread.

The bakery was small and warm, and the baker an older man. There were several people already speaking to him. Narrowing her eyes, Syra huffed and folded her arms. She hated waiting.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:33 pm

"Beware the teeth of the deadly wood gnomes
They'll bite your leg when you're all alone
And they'll drag you back to their little gnome home
Where they'll boil you for stew till you're nothing but bone!~" Ivan sang to himself in an upbeat fashion as he walked into the bakery. Taking a whiff of the bread, he took his place in line.

"Why hello there! Did your parents send you to buy bread?" He asked the impatient-looking girl in front of him.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:28 pm

"Y-yes your majesty," The maid stammered, giving the princess a clumsy bow. Once she had left, Seri stood back up straight. She figured she should hurry and do what was requested of her. But she really didn't know what the princess would consider casual wear.

So, she left in search of another maid she could ask. It wasn't long until she spotted one of the senior maids who served the princess long before she came here.

"Don't worry, Seri," The older maid had assured her after she had explained her dilemma, "You just go and get ready, I'll set out something for the princess. You just be sure to be standing outside her door before she gets back."

Seri nodded eagerly, glad that the other maid was being so helpful. "Thank you, miss!" She said before running off to her room.

Once in her room, she searched through her clothing. There wasn't much of anything that she could wear, only the clothes she had arrived in before receiving a maid uniform. It was fairly simple but not too simple. It was the traditional clothing of Deragnia, consisting of a shirt lined with embroidary and loose cloth pants with a red cloth tied at her waist. It somewhat made her look more like a young male than a girl, but otherwise it seemed to fit her very well. (Basically eastern Asia styled clothing)

When she had dressed in these clothes, she quickly headed to the Princess' room to wait for her outside.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:34 pm

The response was practically instinctive.

Syra looked only briefly to affirm who her target was, they appeared to be a gnome of some sorts, before outstretching her hand until her palm was almost in his face. "No!"

She was a split second away from using Blitz-Stoß on this gnome.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:48 pm

Ivan flinched, raising his hands to indicate he meant no harm, and slowly backed up. "Hey now, no need to get violent... I... I was just trying to make conversation, you know?"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

Upon entering the council room, she began discussing matters of the kingdom and such with her advisors. While normally this sort of thing was taken care of by her mother, she was currently away on an trip to another kingdom, one commanded by a close personal friend, and they tended to like to catch up every so often. So, despite her yound age, the matters were left in the hands of the princess, who was perfectly capable of handling things at the moment. After all, they weren't currently at war, and the kingdom was prosperous.

Due to these factors, the meetings was mercifully short, and the princess was done with that in no time. She gussed that today was her lucky day, for so much time to be given to her and not stolen away by lessons and the like. Heading back to her room, she spotted Seri standing outside, looking her over as she walked up. In this sort of outfit, she looked more like a young man than a young woman.. which she was pretty much used to at this point.

She slipped inside her room, looking at Seri's choice in her own wardrobe, and satisfied by the result. It was a fine-looking lavender dress, though less embellished than her usual wear, and more comfortable. It was easier to get on than what she usually wore, so she had no qualms with dressing herself. When she was finished, she headed out of the room and started down the hallway. "Come along, Seri."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 24 Sep 2011, 5:44 pm

Galadria, meanwhile, noticed a giant talking to what appeared to be a little girl, and immediately jumped to what she considered to be the logical solution.

"Bob, that giant is attacking that poor little girl!" she said.

"Um, actually, I don't think that's whats..." Bob started to say, before she was cut off.

"BRUTE! FIEND! BACK AWAY FROM THAT INNOCENT CHILD!" yelled Galadria, drawing her bow.

Bob, sighed, burried her face in her palm, and started calculating her chances of out running a giant whilst her sister was slung over her shoulder.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sat 24 Sep 2011, 5:56 pm

Syra narrowed her eyes and folded her arms, shutting her tome. "Just don't act like I'm a little kid running errands for my parents. That's dumb, you're an idiot if you think that."

It was about then that she heard the loud and completely insane delcaration from somewhere to her right. Perplexed, she turned, and saw... a pair of elves? One of whom was drawing a bow and aiming it in her direction.

"Grrr... don't point that stupid thing over here!"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:04 pm

"Fear not, innocent child, for I, the illustrious Lady Galadria shall be your savior this day!" said Galadria.

Bob, at the moment, looked like she was desperately wishing to be somewhere else.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 26 Sep 2011, 5:10 pm

"Yes your majesty," Seri said for the third time that day. Honestly it seemed more like any conversation between her and the princess consisted her demanding something of Seri and the former princess obediently complying. They never really talked much at all like normal girls, which considering what her station was now, it sorta made sense.

The dark skinned girl sighed, following behind the princess. If this was under different circumstances, she wondered if the princess would still treat her the same. How she wished for the princess to treat her a little more nicely. But that would never happen. It was too much to hope for.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 26 Sep 2011, 7:07 pm

Strangely enough, actually being nice didn't often cross the princesses' mind. Every so often she would feel bad.. but then she would get over it. It wasn't her job to make friends with the servants, after all. It was her job her be a leader to the people, or co-leader when her mother was around. Acting this way was also very nice to keep her from growing too emotionally attached to anyone around her, or they to them.. though she would still be quite upset if someone under her were to perish.

But this wasn't the time for this introspective nonsense. She'd just go off on a tangent again. Today was the day to go amongst her citizens and get an idea for how things were. Also to relax. Mostly the latter. She lead her maid out of the castle and into a carriage waiting outside. She wasn't about to walk all the way down to the town and get all.. sweaty. One Seri got inside aswell, the driver snapped the reins and they rode down into town, stopping the cart just on the outskirts of the village, as not to draw too much attention.

Getting out, the princess started into the town, heading in the direction of the market area, where the bakery and other such stores were, fully expecting Seri to follow behind her.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Fri 14 Oct 2011, 8:05 pm

"Idiot! Blitz-Stoß!"

With the loud declaration of the spell, a light gathered in Syra's hand before vanishing... and then reappearing in Galadria's face. The ensuing explosion would be completely harmless(though perhaps blinding), but quite painful if it hit.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 14 Oct 2011, 10:25 pm

Bob quickly tackled her dumbfounded sister to the ground. That orb of light probably wasn't something beneficial to her sister's health.

"Ow, Bob; what are you..." Galadria started to say. Bob didn't hear the rest, as that was when the orb exploded.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 15 Oct 2011, 1:49 am

And just as the princess expected, Seri followed behind the older princess as she got a few glances from people commenting on her odd wear. Not that people weren't used to the traditional wear of Deragnians, it was just so odd to see one following behind their princess like an obedient servant. Maybe Seri should have thought her choice of clothing a bit more carefully. Not that it mattered, as long as she never stepped foot in her Uncle's country she would be safe.

"Nice weather we're having...." Seri said awkwardly trying to break the silence. Though she might find herself regretting she ever even spoke a word.

---

Meanwhile, Yosef took notice of the commotion going on near the bakery. Despite being the serious young man that he was, he was still curious about what was going on so he headed over to investigate. It was then that he caught a glimpse of dark skin and and hair, no doubt about it. It was definitely his sister, following behind that other princess like a good little puppy. He stopped in his tracks, unsure if he should greet her or not in the presence of Clarine.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 15 Oct 2011, 10:50 am

Clarine could feel the glances aimed in their direction. While not aimed directly at herself, it still irritated her that people were gossiping about her servant, merely because of her choice of clothing. Narrowing her eyes, she met the glances of some of the people, who instantly started going about their own business again. She loved her citizens, she really did, but they needed to work on their habit of being too nosey in the affairs of their royal family, including that of their servants.

"Yes, it really is-" The princess's response was sharply cut off by an explosion of light in the direction off.. the bakery? Who had the.. the gall to cause such a commotion in the castle city? Displaying her impatient nature, she instantly began striding in the direction of the commotion, determined t get to the bottom of all this sudden hostility. Walking into the area off the bakery, she yelled out to the gathered group. "You there! Who is setting off explosions in my city?!"

---------------------

Meanwhile, a young elf groaned as a sudden burst of light awoke her from her slumber. Curled up under one of the market tables, which was covered by a tablecloth, the young woman sat up, picking up her hat off of the ground next to her and putting it on her head. Peeking out from under the tablecloth, she spotted the gathered group, just catching it in time to see that it was the young girl that had caused the light.

Interesting as it was, it was more useful as a distraction. Slipping out from under the table, she started doing what she does best, and that's stealing all the coin from the poor, innocent bystanders that were distracted by the commotion. It was like taking cnady from babies.. which she hadn't tried, but would probably be good at now that she gave it some thought.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sat 15 Oct 2011, 12:56 pm

The princess. Okay, that was kind of surprising, but that didn't mean that Syra was going to lie about set off the explosion. She had every right to do that! The elf had been bothering her and aiming a bow at her. The whole 'being an annoyance' thing was a clear justification for setting off a small magical explosion in the elf's face. The aiming of the bow had just made it more logical.

"The elf aimed a bow at me," Syra said aloud, holding the Volumen des Mitternacht tucked against her chest. "I retaliated, it was a logical response."

She did not notice the pickpocket sweeping through the crowd as she explained herself. Though her distraction was easily explainable, she was talking to the princess after all.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 15 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

Bob quickly got off of her sister, blushing slightly.

"I appologize for my sister's actions," she said. "She misunderstood the situation,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 16 Oct 2011, 5:54 pm

"I'm just here for some bread. Apparently I struck a nerve. I apologize." The gnome said, bowing to Syra and Clarine in turn. He looked at them hesitantly. On the one hand, if anything happened to him Garthunk would probably lay waste to the entire city. On the other hand, they might have magic or weapons powerful enough to kill him, and then his death would have been in vain.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down