Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Days of the Scarlet Devil

2 posters

Go down

Days of the Scarlet Devil Empty Days of the Scarlet Devil

Post by AnnoR Mon 26 Sep 2011, 1:23 am

The basement was, as basements usually were without lit candles or other methods of lighting, dark. However, Flandre didn't mind. Not only was she sound asleep, in baggy nightclothes curled up on her bed, but she could also see perfectly in the dark. Flandre was a vampire, after all. It wasn't long before she stretched out from her curled postion, yawning under the covers. She liked her bed, it was nice and fluffy and soft. Flandre opened her eyes and sat up slowly, blinking a few times and stretching again.

The basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion was far more like a large bedroom then a basement. It was furnished with a great deal of red furniture(A single dresser and a table with a red cloth and chairs with red seats), for Flandre liked the color red quite a bit, and there was a sizable pile of stuff animals in the corner. Shrugging off the early-morning residual tiredness in an instant, the younger sister of the Scarlet Devil hopped out of bed. She was hungry, but she wasn't supposed to go upstairs and ask for food until Remilia told Sakuya to tell her it was okay, and then Sakuya told Flandre that its was okay to come up now, so the young vampire busied herself with briefly cuddling one of her favorite stuffed animals(a rather battle-torn teddy bear missing one button eye), before tearing off her nightclothes(literally, she'd need new ones at the end of the day) and hurrying to put her standard clothing on(complete with hat). Flandre was eagerly awaiting a day of fun with her sister, she had an inordinate amount of energy this... whatever time of day or night it happened to be at the moment. Which was saying a lot, she almost always had a lot of energy.

----

Sakuya, on the other hand, had awakened much earlier. She directed the fairy maids, tidied up a bit on her way up to Remilia's room, and finally stopped just outside of the Scarlet Devil's room, in front of her door. She had been told to awaken her, by Remilia herself, at around this time today. That is, if she wasn't awake already. Sakuya wasn't sure she felt right about actually waking her up. After all, the misteress was, as unwilling as she was to admit it(and what Sakuya would of course never say, since she both disliked and thought it would be quite rude to say it and upset Remilia), a little girl. Children tended to like to sleep till whenever they wanted to wake up.

Then again, Remilia had asked to be awakened at this time...

Sakuya knocked softly on the door.

"Ojou-sama?" she said. "You asked to be awakened now."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Days of the Scarlet Devil Empty Re: Days of the Scarlet Devil

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 26 Sep 2011, 1:53 am

"Ten more minutes..." The vampire girl mumbled, turning over in her sleep. Being the child that she was, she was not usually easily awoken. Her young body still demanded many hours of sleep, which she would have been all too happy to oblige with. However, it was not proper for a lady to sleep in late. Thus, she would have to force herself to wake up for yet another day.

With a yawn, Remilia sat up, stretching out her arms as she did so. She moved away her covers and swung her small legs over the side of the bed. Standing up, she took off her nightgown and neatly folded it on the end of the bed for Sakuya to wash later. She then proceeded to dress into her usual clothing before stepping out the room.

"Good morning, Sakuya," She greeted her dearest and most loyal maid. It was still evident that Remi was very tired. She would not be fully awake until after she had her morning tea.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Mon 26 Sep 2011, 2:12 am

"Good morning, ojou-sama," Sakuya greeted her mistress, smiling and bowing to the young vampire. She looked quite groggy this morning. Sakuya had been worried about that, but she didn't say anything. She was fairly sure Remilia was aware of it herself, anyway. She decided to start with assuring Remilia that everything was going well in the mansion. "The fairy maids are already up and cleaning the mansion, everything seems to be in order. Your sister was asleep last time I checked on her, but I believe I heard her waking up last time I passed the basement. Shall I tell her she can come out now?"

----

Flandre was prepared for this. Pratically bouncing in place, she was already waiting by the basement door, eager to be told she could be let out.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 26 Sep 2011, 11:45 pm

"Good, good," The vampire mistress replied with a light nod as Sakuya gave her report on the mansion, "Hnn, yes, go inform her she is allowed to play in the mansion today. She deserves it after how well she behaved yesterday."

Remilia stifled a small yawn before continuing to speak, "Tell her I'll be waiting in the dinning room for her, we should enjoy our tea and breakfast together this morning."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:03 am

Sakuya smiled once again at Remilia. "I'm sure she'll be very happy to hear that, ojou-sama. I'll return in a moment."

She bowed, before turning on her heel and heading down the hall, and back downstairs. She went down the main staircase, and turned to head down yet another staircase, down to the basement door. It was a bit steeper but otherwise similar.

When Sakuya came to the door, she knocked.

"Hello? Imouto-sama?" she asked. "You can come out today, ojou-sama is waiting in the."

----

That was Flandre's que. She pulled open the door and hurried up the stairs, past Sakuya in a second. She barely even greeted the maid, she was far too excited to spend much time on that. In only a moment she had reached the top of the stairs and taken a sharp turn to the left, towards the dining room. If Remilia was already there, she would give her a nice, warm good-morning hug. If not, Flandre would wait for her.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:11 am

Remilia had not been in the rush Flandre was in and so she had arrived into the dinning room shortly after her sister.She spotted the younger vampire eagerly awaiting her arrival and gave a small smile.

"Good morning, Flan," She greeted still obviously drowsy from being awoken so early.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:22 am

Oblivious to her older sister's exhaustion, Flandre immediately shot forward and grabbed ahold of Remilia, hugging her tightly. "Onee-sama! We're going to have so much fun today, 'cause I made sure I was extra-good yesterday so we could have tons and tons of fun together today!"

She snuggled up against her sister as closely as she possibly could, hugging her tightly. If energy and excitement were liquids, it was likely Flandre would've just flooded the entirety of Gensokyo. As it stood, she was hugging Remilia even tighter, as tight as she possibly could without hurting her. "Are you ready to have fun, onee-sama?"

Last edited by AnnoR on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 27 Sep 2011, 7:02 pm

To say the least, Remi had been completely and utterly unprepared for the sudden glomps. So, for a few seconds, she stood there stiffly, too surprised to properly react. When her brain finally caught up with her, the vampire's cheeks aflamed in a bright red blush and she flailed cutely in her sisters grasp, "F-Flan! Not so early in the morning!"

Of course, this wouldn't make Flandre let her go, if anything it might encourage her to hug her even more. After a few moments, Remilia regained her composure and attempted another tatic, "Ahem.. Sakuya will be here with our breakfast soon, you should go sit at the table now, Flan."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 27 Sep 2011, 7:13 pm

"Oh, I am really hungry," Flandre thought allowed, still clinging tightly to her sister. She should obviously go and take a seat, but... she didn't want to let go of her sister! Not yet, she was too busy being as affectionate and excited as possible. "But I don't want to let go yet! I'm too excited, but then..."

Flandre's stomach growled.

"Ohhh... um... I guess I'm hungrier then I thought," she said, before giggling childishly and letting go of her sister to go sit down. "But we're going to have a lot of fun today, right onee-sama?"

Flandre had noticed her sister's lack of energy at this point, but she hadn't mentioned it yet.

Last edited by AnnoR on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 27 Sep 2011, 7:32 pm

Remilia seemed to visibly relax when her sister had finally stopped clinging to her. She still wasn't quite used to how affectionate her sister could be even after these hundreds of years. Now that she was finally free, Remi took a sit across from Flan, returning to her usual elegance.

"Well I don't have anything planned to day," Remi replied, "So, I'll be free for the whole day unless something comes up. We can do whatever you would like, Flan."

Flandre had behaved well yesterday and it was the least Remilia could do for her sister.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 27 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

Flandre's eyes lit up. Well, moreso then they had lit up before. "Really?! Anything I want?!"

She would've shot back across the room to hug her older sister, but this time she settled for letting out a high-pitched noise of excitement. "Thanks so much, onee-sama! Now I've got to decide what we should do... um... hmmm..."

Slowing down for the first time that day, Flandre leaned back in her seat and kicked her legs, looking up at the cieling as she thought. They could play on that weird thing that they had that had all those games on that screen, that was really fun! Bu she didn't know if she wanted to do that kind of fun today, she had so much energy that something that involved sitting down so much didn't interest her too much.

"Um... we should... we should play make-believe!" Flandre finally declared.

----

Sakuya oversaw the kitchen. Her edits to the fairy maid's cooking were so frequent that she was basically doing all of it. She did take charge of adding the blood, collectively taken from several not entirely willing donors who had been dropped somewhere back near the human village, dazed from bloodloss but otherwise unharmed.

Soon, both the tea and the morning cake would be finished.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:06 pm

"Make-believe?" Out of all the things Flandre could choose to do, she wanted to play make-believe? Well, Remilia did tell her sister they could play whatever she wanted. It would wrong to go back on her word now. Besides, there was no harm in playing that for now. It wasn't like she was expecting any guests today. "Very well, after breakfast we shall play make-believe."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:36 pm

"Yaaaaay!" Flandre threw her hands up in excitement. "Thanks, onee-sama! I'm so excited, we're gonna have tons and tons of fun today!"

She cheerfully kicked her feet, thinking of all the fun things that they could do. "And... we can take turns making stuff up, so we both get to make up all the stuff."

This seemed like a very good plan to Flandre, since she wanted to make sure that Remilia got a chance to make up the setting they would be playing make-believe in as well.

It was just about then that Sakuya entered, with a tray of two plates of cake slices and two cups of tea. The cake was elegantly frosted with chocolate, and it was a very light pinkish color. The tea had steam rising off the surface.

"Ojou-sama, imouto-sama," she said. "Breakfast is ready."

Smiling slightly, she laid the plates down in front of each Scarlet sister. Flandre went in to eat, extremely hungry, but then paused. She decided to wait until Remilia started eating to begin eating herself.

AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:12 am

Remilia relieved at the temporary distraction, took a bite of the cake Sakuya had set in front of her. The sweet flavor filled her tongue, completely overpowering the horrible metallic taste of blood. "Mm, tastes great as always Sakuya. Don't you agree, Flan?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 15 Nov 2011, 10:56 am

Flandre had set about eating almost immediately after Remilia took the first bite. Eating very, very quickly. She couldn't eat particularly much, having a small appetite like her older sister, but she could eat very fast. It said a lot for Sakuya's cooking that she had no idea that blood was mixed into the cake she ate.

"It's really tasty!" she replied, cheerfully, "Sakuya-san, you did a really good job!"

Sakuya smiled faintly, and bowed. "I am glad to hear it, ojou-sama, imouto-sama. Should you need me, I will be in the kitchen and afterwords cleaning to attend to in Voile."

With that, the maid left the dining hall for the kitchen.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down