I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Let your conscience be your guide... character creator.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let your conscience be your guide... character creator.

Post by Simply David on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:22 am

To herald my return, I am making a new RP~~!!! Woo!

To business! In a world not quite earth, in a time not quite our own, every human is born with a second being, known as chibikos, who represent a seperate, and often opposite, personalty from their human. These little people must travel with their human, or else both parties die after extended seperation. This is made easy by the fact that chibikos are so small, they often sit on their human's head.

A certain element is associated with each Chibiko, and powers related to this element could be given to their human, should they choose to do so. The power isn't necessarily control of the element.

Lately a sickness has been spreading, affecting only chibikos, eventually ending in death. Strangely, their humans survive the seperation this causes. It has caused quite a stir in the world, leaving doctors baffled.

Panic spreads well enough, but its a quiet panic, with people spreading rumors and stories. Some have started searching for the problem's source.

(Someone please make the character sheets, I'm so tired... if there isn't one tommorow ill add it. Seperate sheets for humans and Chibikos)

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let your conscience be your guide... character creator.

Post by Simply David on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:46 pm

Sheets:

Name: Foster

Appearance: tba

Chibiko's name: (I would like someone to make my character's Chibiko. Its more fun this way, IMO)

Bio: tba

Chibiko sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Elemental affinity: (Earth, water, air, fire, light, dark, heaven, thunder, metal)

Power given:

Personality:

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top