Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/invented image

+2
Simply David
AnnoR
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fate/invented image Empty Fate/invented image

Post by AnnoR Fri 28 Oct 2011, 2:15 am

The topic for the Fate/Stay Night RP, where you can find all your Fate/Stay Night RP needs and stuff. Yeah.

Using a Noble Phantasm's power takes a lot of mana, and reveals your identity. So using it in your first fight may be ill advised.

Last edited by AnnoR on Fri 28 Oct 2011, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Fate/invented image Empty Re: Fate/invented image

Post by Simply David Fri 28 Oct 2011, 2:29 am

A very little girl with white hair and skin opened her eyes. She was laying in a luxurious bed. She sat up and stretched, yawning as she did so.

She got up from bed, dressed up for the day and went down the very long hall, to a set of very tall stairs. On the way down these stairs, she said, in a cheerful tone, "Good Morning Berserker~. Are you ready to go kill today?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 28 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

Kaji jumped out of bed, and grabbed his guitar, and microphone.

"CASTER!" he yelled. "Are you ready to go kill the fuck out of some fucking fuckers...hey, that's pretty whitty. I should make a song out of that..." he said.

He then began to sing.

"You lot are all a bunch of fucking fuckers so I'm going to kill the fuck out of you fucking fuckers and... um..." he couldn't think of anymore lyrics, so he started playing random notes on his guitar.

Last edited by GenericSpider on Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 28 Oct 2011, 7:05 pm

Caster sighed at his Master's idiocy. He would've killed the man, except he had yet to locate someone who would be a more compatible partner. He kept a hooded cloak on to disguise himself, and made a habit of only using his right hand, though it didn't help much considering his unique physical structure. His long beard was his most distinguishing feature at the moment, that and how his hood managed to protrude from his head quite a bit. His short stature could be excused due to his apparent age. He held out a gloved hand, a small piece of flame appearing in it. "If anyone gets in my way... then yes, I am very ready to kill them."

----

Kuroshiro yawned as she woke up at the start of another day in her basic apartment, brushing her nearly-black hair out of her face. "Ah... I'm supposed to help Saber today, aren't I...?"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 28 Oct 2011, 7:35 pm

Matou Shinon stepped from his bathroom, fully dressed and prepared for the day. He had made a habit to do so early every day, even on sundays. Today was a special day for Shinon as well. Starting today, or rather tonight, Assassin would be hunting down other Masters to kill.

But first planning needed to be done, since fighting in daylight would be pointless with this servant anyway. So there was no point in wasting time, was there? "Assassin, today we must discuss what to do about your mana," He didn't mention the part about it being because he can't give her any.

Last edited by Simply David on Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 28 Oct 2011, 7:41 pm

"Of course, Master." Replied the deep, rumbling voice of Berserker. His large, clawed feet stomped loudly as he walked, facing the stairs and looking up towards Illya. "You want me to kill anyone in particular?"

----
Peach yawned, fixing her morning coffee. Singing a soft tune to herself, she called out to her Servant.

"Ready to start the day, Lancer?"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:25 pm

Meanwhile, Mao was doing what any other demon would be in his situation... raiding his Master's fridge. Or rather his minion's fridge since the young demon overlord refused to call any human 'Master'. After a moment, the demon boy slammed the fridge shut, grumbling as he did so, "Oi minion! Where's all the junk food? The sweets? How do you expect me to fight on an empty stomach?!"

"Why don't you try eating healthier Mao?" Raspberyl commented, sitting at the table and eating her own bowl of bran flakes.

"Healthier?" He spat out as if it were the most detestable word in the world, "Only delinquents eat healthy food."

----

"Nii-san, breakfast is ready," Tsumibara called from the kitchen before setting out a plate of bacon and eggs for the boy. She didn't set anything out for herself, knowing her brother would get angry if she ate at the same table as her. She was sure to serve him western type food as he preferred. She was doing everything in power not to make her brother angry for any reason. She didn't want him taking it out on Assassin.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:55 pm

Assassin did not look up when Shinon spoke to her. She continued to stare at the ground, averting her gaze. She already didn't like him. However, she did respond to him. It was short, and her tone was utterly flat. "We do?"

That was all. She disliked speaking to him as well. What Assassin wanted now was a chance to talk to Mother, without Shinon being present. Mother, or Tsumibara as others called her, was the girl she'd appeared to. She'd been happy, Tsumibara was nice... until the command seal was taken by her brother. Now she had to serve him, and she didn't like it at all. She was being taken away from Mother...

But then she had an idea, it was innocent enough(fittingly, Assassin was a child after all). She turned to Tsumibara, and spoke. "I... after I speak to him, may we eat together, Mother?"

----

Momoko stretched. She'd gotten dressed and ready a while ago, and was now getting ready for... well, pretty much anything. She was going to be taking the entire day to work with Archer, her servant. She headed downstairs quickly.

"Archer?" she called, before coming to the final step and halting, awaiting a response.

Last edited by AnnoR on Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:21 pm

Shinon looked the food over grimly, considering insulting her food despite being immaculate, but was instead about to address Assassin's lack of manners when she said "we do?". But then she spoke again. At first he was upset at being cut off, but then her words registered.

Shinon's eyebrow twitched. "Assassin. You will not ever eat with your mother. You ALSO will never eat with my sister," he then rose his voice dramatically, "AND YOU WILL ADDRESS ME ONLY AS MASTER!" He then threw his plate of food at at Tsumibara, having taken not a bite of it, "You messed up. Make it again. And don't let me catch you near MY servant!" He then sat down again, breathing heavily.

"Yes we do," he said, attempting to regain composure.

-----

A pretty and young girl appeared before her master, "Yes?" Asked Archer.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:27 pm

Assassin jumped, initially, when she was yelled at. She was naturally shy, and it had been a surprise. Never eat with Mother? No... she couldn't accept that, that was.. that was wrong. Why couldn't she eat with Mother? And... adress him as Master? Assassin didn't want to, but maybe-

Her eyes followed the plate as it sailed towards Tsumibara. Almost immediately, one of Assassin's hands traveled to one of her knives. She drew it, the grating sound of metal on metal coming to a halt as abruptly as it started. The nightmarish blade was held backwards in Assassin's small hand as she turned to face Shinon. She was furious, she didn't care that this person was now supposed to be her Master, he'd tried to hurt Mother.

"You didn't even try the food," she said, now looking directly at Shinon, raising her knife. There was fire in her eyes. "You tried to hurt Mother!"

She did not yet intend to kill him, as far as she knew he'd never done anything worse then this. But there was plenty of things that could be done with a knife that were not killing. Threatening was one of them.

----

Momoko nodded as Archer appeared, then took a breath before speaking. "Today, we're going to begin our work. We're going to wage our part of the Grail War."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

Tsumibara flinched as the plate shattered on the wall next to her. The eggs sticking to the wall, the yolks causing a yellow stain on the wall. Before she could even think about cleaning it up however, Assassin had pulled a knife on her brother.

"Stop Assassin-chan!" The violet haired girl yelled out, "Don't hurt Nii-san, it was my fault. I must have overcooked the eggs."

"I'll remake your breakfast Nii-san, just don't be mad at Assassin-chan. She's still just a small girl."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:51 pm

Archer nodded, smiling brightly, "Excellent," She was excited in a way. Mostly she wanted to take down the other servants rather than actually win. For her, she simply wanted to reduce casualties since other servants and masters likely would be happy with killing those in their path.

-----

Illya smiled. The training that the two had together already gave them quite a boon, not that it was necessary when she had the king of koopas with her.

"Let's go, Berserker," She stepped down towards the large door leading out of her castle, leading into a vast forest.

-----

"A small girl?" Shinon laughed, nervously. He had not expected Assassin to threaten him, "She's a monster! Servants are not human," he looked the knife over, "but don't worry. I know it was your fault, dumb girl," he waved Tsumibara away, to make his breakfast again.

"More importantly, Assassin," he looked her in the face, "Do not threaten me. I am your master after all," he leaned back in his chair, thinking himself impressive.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Fri 28 Oct 2011, 11:15 pm

"But... Mother, I... I watched you cook the eggs," Assassin protested, turning towards Tsumibara, her expression turning from anger to confusion. "They didn't get overcooked... did they?"

She didn't know anything about cooking food, after all. She couldn't be completely sure...

Her Mother had told her not to hurt Shinon... and if her Mother didn't want her to hurt him... she had to obey.

She flinched when Shinon called her a monster. Even though it may true... True for some...

If she couldn't hurt him, at the very least she could make her growing dislike of her new Master known as thoroughly as possible. Slowly, she lowered the knife. Assassin didn't respond to Shinon. She simply stared down at the ground, slowly sheathing her knife.

----

"Good, you're eager," Momoko replied, turning to located and head down the next flight of stairs. "I wouldn't be able to stand it if you weren't eager, I'd feel like you didn't want to listen to me. That's just the kind of thing that annoys me."

Well, provided it was within reason. Servants had to fight and kill other Servants, so if they didn't want to do it it'd be annoying. It was the same thing with people who didn't want to do their homework. Granted it was quite a bit more serious, and it was killing as opposed to doing homework, but it was the best example Momoko could think of at the moment.

Last edited by AnnoR on Sat 29 Oct 2011, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 28 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

Berserker obediently followed Illya out of the castle. His fists clenched and unclenched, claws scraping against eachother lightly in anticipation. Something would die today. He'd make sure of it.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sat 29 Oct 2011, 12:48 am

Kuroshiro walked into the kitchen/dining room/living room, still dressed in her pajamas. "I don't really keep that stuff in the house. Treats are supposed to be treats, right? So if I want some, I go out and buy it. The only stuff I really keep here is necessary, like healthy food. It's what my dad always taught me." She said this proudly, like it was a good thing to be an essentialist like that.

She had no real objection to being called "minion"; Raspberyl had explained to her what was going on, because Mao had lied about it. She had accidentally summoned the two of them into this world as her "Servants." She took it in stride- she had never really been out into the world before until recently, so something like this surely had precedent. She just... didn't know about those precedents.

She was apparently a descendant of magi, though not a mage herself. An item called the Holy Grail had reached to her, decided that she had a wish that needed granting (she couldn't think of one for the life of her), and summoned Mao and Raspberyl to "serve" her. Mao was a bit strong-spirited and insisted on being the Master, and Kuroshiro was pretty much okay with that, considering he was distinctly non-human. Raspberyl was actually a "Servant" of sorts to Mao as well, instead of directly being Kuroshiro's Servant.

Speaking of, as a "Servant", Mao's proper name was "Saber", one of the Seven Servants- Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, and Berserker, all of which had to fight each other at some point. Raspberyl ignored that though, and Kuroshiro often did too- reminding him of his "Servant" status displeased him greatly. They'd have to in public, since apparently calling him Mao in front of other Servants might be disadvantageous.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 12:52 am

Emiya Yosuke had woken up five minutes ago and was heading to kitchen for breakfest. Since he lived alone in the house, he prepared it himself. Wearing bored expression on is face he spoke to empty house like there was someone else there when he opened fridge. "Rider, you want anything to eat?" He asked while looking into the fridge.

----

Lancer appeared Next to Peach, wearing blank expression on his face and kept hands behind his back. "Always Master.."

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:28 am

Sipping her coffee, Peach smiled. Today was a big day: they'd start hunting down other Servants today.

"I was thinking we could just go shopping all day. Maybe get some fresh fruit for lunch." She giggles, then leans in and whispers to him: "We're actually going to be looking for Servants."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:29 am

"An Overlord doesn't go out and buy his own food," Mao stated. his tone arrogant and proud despite being noticeably shorter than his minion. Another thing that should not be remarked upon if you don't want to incur his wrath, "Whatever, we have more important things to do today... like finding me subjects for my research... hehehehe muahahahaha!"

"Mao, your personality is showing," Raspberyl deadpanned in response to the overlord's antics. She turned to Kuroshiro, "Ignoring the part about research subjects, we really do have more important things to do. We should probably go out and hunt for the other servants today. A true badass delinquent never procrastinates on their given tasks, after all."

----

"No, I'm sure I must have overcooked it Assassin-chan, it's okay. It was my fault," Tsumibara lied with a smile before ducking into the kitchen quickly to start cooking the breakfast all over again.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:30 am

The fridge, unfortunately, was nearly empty; as if some random heroic spirit had eaten all the food.

"No thanks," said Simon, as he took a bite of a piece of bacon. "I already ate,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:36 am

Lancer gave small sarcastic smile. "I would have not guessed at all" What Lancer hated most was acting lazily.

---

Emiya narrowed his eyes while he stared at Rider with slight annoyance. "You know it's really rude to go through somebodys fridge and eate it all...." He said, when he closed the fridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:39 am

"Good! Cause we have a big day ahead of us. Dreams to crush; hopes to shatter..." Kaji said. "Enemies to drive deep into the depths of despair until they beg me to finish them off; and house cleaning,"

Last edited by GenericSpider on Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sat 29 Oct 2011, 1:47 am

Caster smirked, a fang showing around his wrinkled mouth. Well... even if his Master was an idiot, he had the right spirit needed to win the war. He wouldn't hesitate to do what was necessary, unlike more soft-hearted fools. Well, so he hoped, anyhow. It was a shame he had a human for a master, but if he could manipulate the man as he wished to do, then it would end in his favor... and he could come to rule this world.

----

Kuroshiro nodded. "I got it, I got it. Let me finish preparing for the day, and then we can go out." That was another thing that was new about the demons- their good/bad mentality was switched from a human's. Doing the right thing was essentially the same as being a delinquent. Doing the wrong thing was how you got anywhere in life. Presumably the other Servants weren't demons, but it'd be interesting if they all were.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:28 am

Shinon mistook Assassin's silence for beginning to respect him. At the same time, that face of hers was pissing him off.

"Ah, Tsumibara! Oi!" Shinon called out, "Would you also make me some French toast? And don't burn the eggs eh?" He laughed cruelly once, then turned to Assassin.

"You. Are you really sure you can beat the other servants? If that foolish girl got one thing right, you are unimpressive looking. Aren't they supposed to be mighty heroes?

-----------

Archer smiled. Her master was very interesting. She'd best not slack off or she'd probably be scolded. Not that someone fought for days without sleep would slack off.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:53 am

"Mother isn't foolish," replied Assassin, her tone flat but her face quite a different story. The expression she wore was one of simmering anger. There was a growing hatred for the boy before her, that practically grew with every word he spoke. But Tsumibara had told her not to hurt him, and she wouldn't disobey her 'Mother'. When Shinon questioned her abilities, and described her as unimpressive, she initially did not respond.

After drawing a slow intake of breath, she spoke. "There's a reason I'm Assassin."

That was her only response. She rarely, if ever, spoke of her own abilities. Especially not to someone she was growing to hate more and more by the minute. Part of her mind, damaged as it was, was practically begging screaming that he would leave the room, something, anything, so she could just be alone with' Mother'.

----

"We don't know who any of the other Servants are yet," continued Momoko, as she made her way quickly down the second flight of stairs. "So we have to be prepared for anything. I'm glad you take this seriously as well, I've heard that some Servants think of the Grail War as a game. Not taking something like this seriously is another thing that's just plain annoying."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:23 am

Yosuke headed back to his room leaving Rider behind munching the last piece of bacon which rider stole, along with other food. "I don't remember heroic spirits being so bold thiefs.." Emiya said to himself when he opened his desk drawer and took out The Calico M960 which he inherited from Kiritsugu. Looking at it short moment before placing it into his bag which was laying on the floor next to desk and closing the bag with zipper. There were few additional items i the bag icluding ballpoint pencil, paper and books. He carried his bag to frontdoor and dropped it next to his shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:25 am

"I'll get on it right away, Nii-san," Tsumibara called back as she busied herself in the kitchen. By now, she had gotten used to her brother's attitude. Surprising or not, there had been a time when Shinon was nicer to her. Yes, sometimes he had tended to act like a spoiled brat, but he was never outright cruel to her. It wasn't until shortly after their father's death and he learned the real reason that she was adopted into the family that he became... well quite honestly, he became a dick.

---

"Be quick about it, we don't have time to waste when there are so many humans out there perfect for my research, hehe," Mao said, his glasses fogging over with an almost perverse gleam. It was a wonder someone like him even became a heroic spirit.

Raspberyl ignored Mao in order to address Kuroshiro, "Don't forget to wash your face an-"

"She doesn't need to do all that, look at me, I haven't washed myself in 3 days and I'm perfectly fine."

Beryl took that moment to step away from Mao, staring as she did so.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:42 am

"Eheheh, guess you'll just have to show me. You better not get me killed out there if you want to win," Shinon said.

------

Archer nodded, "So how do you want to go about finding out what the enemy servants are capable of?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:59 am

If I want to win...

That... that was... Assassin wanted to win. She had the wish, the wish she wanted to make on the Holy Grail, so clearly formed in her mind... It was tremendously important. However, even as she thought this, she didn't reply to Shinon. Instead, she briefly, just briefly, glanced at her 'Mother'. Why couldn't she just have stayed her Servant? Why did she have to work with this boy... she didn't truly understand it.

----

"The only way to find out what they're capable of is to see them in action," replied Momoko, reaching the bottom of the stairs. "Which means we'll probably only learn about them when we meet them."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 31 Oct 2011, 1:56 am

"Anyway, pay attention," Shinon said, continuing where he left off, "You don't have enough mana to continue fighting for long. Therefore you will have to obtain mana from humans," he said this matter of factly. He assumed a murderer wouldn't mind killing humans for her goals.

-------

Link nodded. "So do you have a plan for finding them?" She asked.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Mon 31 Oct 2011, 2:20 am

There was indeed a certain kind of human that Assassin didn't mind killing at all. It was the kind that, for example, killed children. She would have no compunctions about draining them utterly dry of all their mana, they were fairly close to the kind of person she killed in her past, anyway. If she could find those kinds of people, she would have no issue with fulfilling that order. Assassin would not just kill random innocent people. Her murders in the past had been focused on a specific group, one that she was sure deserved it thoroughly.

She hated them, and she still did. It was likely she would hate them forever.

As long as she was able to choose her targets, she would find whoever deserved it, and drain them until they were no longer alive. But she would not kill random innocent people.

"... I see," she replied, her voice quite and monotonous.

-

"We'll scout," replied Momoko, heading towards the front door. She started to slip her shoes on, continuing to speak to Archer as she did. "I'll look around, and when you sense something, tell me. We'll track it down."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next