I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Loli Defense Force GO!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Loli Defense Force GO!

Post by Tachi on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 1:54 pm

Akio blinked. There's no way that could actually happen...right? Although if someone had told him that his trip to the bookstore would end with him being eight years old, female and destined to fight monsters, he probably would've thought the same thing. So his opinion of could and couldn't happen was evidently pretty off.

"I-I guess that's a good idea, if we've got enough time." she replied, nodding. "But what if whatever it is shows up while we're getting changed and doesn't wait for us and a bunch of people die? Or we actually end up fighting it completely naked because it crashes into the changing rooms?"

For now, Akio was willing to fight in an oversized shirt if neccessary. She glanced downwards. After a moment or two of trying (and failing) to accept that this was actually her body now, she shrugged off her oversized jacket and folded her sleeves back enough that her hands were actually visible before attempting to tighten her tie, hoping that it would prevent some embarrassment. Why had Akio been wearing a suit to the bookstore? Well, if one had asked him, they probably would've gotten a passionate speech about how 'a teacher must look respectable at all times'. Of course, after all that had happened in the past few minutes she probably wouldn't be able to manage such a speech.

Last edited by Tachi on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 2:35 pm

"I suppose then, the best choice would be to fight as we are." Zanzai began to walk towards the door of the bookstore. "Well? Shall we?" He held the door open.

"Ladies first."
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 2:50 pm

It was then that Alisa remembered that she had her cell phone on her.

She quickly started to dial the phone number of her girlfriend; but stopped. It would be near impossible to convince her of the seriousness of the situation. At least, not in a quick, or reliable fashion.

She would have to worry about that later.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 3:56 pm

Naturally, the sudden abundance of little girls in over-sized clothing attracted a large number of confused stares. To Izanagi, this was just embarrassing. She did her absolute best to hold her clothing together as she tried to leave the bookstore, but it was hard going. Her pants were just too big, she kept almost tripping over them. She didn't want to lose them, though... Izanagi was reduced to shuffling her feet in order to move.

Her face flushed red and she looked down. This was all just incredibly embarrassing...

Faintly, from above, there was an odd whistling sound...
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:42 pm

Akio looked up, content with the state of her clothes for the moment. Then she noticed the stares and quickly directed her gaze away from the adults, her face reddening. Even if this wasn't her actual body, it was still really embarrassing. She began heading towards the door, leaving everything she'd been wearing bar her shirt and tie behind.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 1:27 am

Jinbei saw the loli walking with only her shirt, and nosebled so hard she fell over. As she gazed at the roof, she too heard the light whistling, "What's that sound?" She asked, to nobody in particular.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 2:26 am

Akio turned to look at Jinbei. "Sound? What so-" she halted her question, "Y-you're a pervert, aren't you?"

She tilted her head upwards, now that the lolicon had mentioned it, there was definitely a noise, it sounded kind of like whistling.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 11:29 am

"That whistling sound can't be a good thing," said Alisa.

She looked up; scanning the skies for any sign of horrible tentacle monsters.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:44 pm

"I concur." Zanzai stated, also looking upward as she exited the store.
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:55 am

Having noticed that their surroundings finally returned to normality and the rest of the customers in the store were staring at the group of little girls in confusion, Eien scowled and followed the others outside in resignation. He (he refuses to actually think of himself as a female despite his new body) would rather not associate himself with the others, but seeing as they were all in the same predication it wouldn't be prudent not to.

He pushed the door open and stepped outside and immediately noticed that the others were staring up at the sky. He looked up also and realized that there was a strange sound in the air.

It seems that the strange was about to get stranger.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:33 pm

Izanagi finally looked up when the whistling grew too loud to ignore, and...

"What the hell is that!?"

The... metal... thing heading for them was at least twenty feet tall from the looks of things. It looked vaguely like a human... save one monolithic eye dominated its entire 'face', and its arms ended not in hands, but a cannon for the right and a vast sword for the left. The robot's form was angular and sharpened, with feet ending in sharp points. And it was growing closer to them. And closer. And closer...

Izanagi backed up in a panic and fell over, losing her pants in the process.
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:11 pm

Akio stared at the metallic monstrosity, unable to bring herself to look away.

"H-how are we supposed to fight something like that?!"

She backed away from it and tried to work out how to deal with this situation. She was pretty small now, so maybe she could find somewhere to hide. And that thing wouldn't actually attack a bunch of unarmed little girls, would it?
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:38 am

"Well...at least it doesn't have tentacles," said Alisa. "So, how did the voice say to summon our weapons again?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 3:14 am

Jinbei got up from the floor and quickly followed behind everyone else who had apparently stepped outside.

As she did she saw a loli fall and lose her pants, and began to nosebleed once again rather heavily, this loli being even MORE MOE than the last pantsless one!

However, she wasn't so ridiculously perverted to not notice the giant robot that appeared, "Oh shit..." She said, her tiny frame stepping back. Suddenly she wanted a stapler rather badly, because such a threat to fight would be difficult to fight while trying to keep up with her clothes. And for some reason her modesty was muuuuch higher than when she was a guy, and refused to remove her clothes like some of the others were ok with.

Or maybe, instead of modesty, she simply didn't want to see for true what was underneath? More importantly though, she needed to figure out what to do about this large robot.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

It had started as a normal Sunday for Akane. She'd gone to her favorite manga store, browsed and selected a few magical girl books. She was contently sitting, hidden in an alcove, reading a story about a magical girl who used fire magic when something happened that would change her life.

I'm going to have to apologize in advance for what's about to happen to you all, but it's necessary, you must understand, a voice came into her head.

Akane jumped, dropping her book, and looked around warily. "Wha.."

You are the only ones with potential that we could find.

"What the?" Akane mumbled before her vision was obscured by a blinding light. She shielded her eyes.

Again, we apologize for what's about to happen, but there's no time for explanations now.

Akane felt herself shrinking. Her clothes became looser. She let out a squeak and held onto her clothes. Though she didn't lose nearly as much size as the others, it was still enough that her clothes threatened to fall off.

"What the hell just happened?!"

She looked around and couldn't see anyone else. Carefully holding her skirt up, she made her way toward the front of the store, where she found more girls around her age. One of them in particular caught her eye. She'd be absurdly sexy in twintails. They hadn't been there before, and their clothes were all too big. Akane quickly put two and two together: several people had just been turned into young girls, and she herself had just been turned into an even younger young girl. The voice had also mentioned "potential" and something horrible that they had to fight. Being no stranger to the Magical Girl genre, Akane quickly came to the same conclusion the absurdly sexy not-yet-twin-tailed girl had: she'd been chosen to be a hero. Akane grinned. This was gonna be fun.

When she saw the others starting to leave, she hurried after them. "Hey, wait for me!"

She stepped outside to see the giant robot approaching, menacingly brandishing a giant sword.

"How are we supposed to fight it? Well, what was it the voice said... just concentrate on a weapon..."

Naturally, Akane thought of fire.

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 10:21 pm

Zanzai frowned as she looked upon the robot. Concentrate on a weapon, the voice had said... she fell into a deep trance, thinking of a weapon she'd been trained to use... and sure enough, she felt weight in her hand. She was holding a staff, twice as tall as she was. Running at the robot, she leaped high in the air and swung her staff at where she thought it's head was.

"BEGONE!" She cried as she did so.
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:20 pm

Concentrate on a weapon, huh? thought Alisa.

She started to think hard about what kind of weapon she wanted. It would need to have some range; and be able to cut through steel. Not only that, but it would have to be unique, and damned intimidating. She wanted her enemies to take one look at her weapon; and decide that they didn't want to get anywhere near her.

And so, she summoned a chainsaw flail.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:04 pm

Akio continued looking around, hoping to find a hiding spot. Then she saw the monk's staff appear, her fear intensified. This meant they could only summon weapons that actually existed, right? There's no way they could fight this thing like tha- And then she saw the chainsaw flail.

Ohh, I get it. She must've gotten a staff becaus she's a monk, can't expect her to have many weapon designs in her mind. Hmm...giant robot...fighting... Akio grinned as the idea entered her mind. She stood upright and closed her eyes, focusing on her weapon of choice. Okay, it'll have to be big enough to do some real damage to that thing. A blunt weapon would probably do better since it'd take a lot of cutting power to get through that armor. It's gotta look really impressive too, so...hmm...golden! But not soft like actual gold. Okay, let's go!

She held her hands out, and soon enough felt a weight in them. She opened her eyes and saw it. The hammer's head must've been almost as big as her torso, the haft was easily longer than she was tall. Normally, a question like "how am I supposed to swing this thing?!" or "how am I even lifting this?!" would've popped into the girl's mind. As it was, she simply gripped the hammer tight and got ready to swing it.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

The robot landed, slamming its sword into the ground as it did. A shockwave shook the ground as it did, and it swung the blade sideways, cleaving through the ground like butter and raising the blade once more. Izanagi let out a cry of fear and scrambled back and away from the robot. What could she do? She couldn't summon anything... this... thing thing was going to kill them!

The robot swung its cannon-arm forward and took aim, a ball of energy gathering in the barrel.

Izanagi threw her hands up over her face, and...

Buster Arm...

What? Wait... a... a weapon!

Energy gathered in her hands, and a shifting, mechanical sound seemed to come from no where. As the energy gathered, it began to form... a large metal pole. It was... taller then Izanagi at least, but a lot of things were taller then her now.

But in any case, she now had a weapon.

The cannon fired. Izanagi frantically swung the pole, and the energy blast was deflected, careening into the sky.
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 9:13 am

Eien was shocked about the giant robot straight out of an anime. Really, one doesn't see that everyday. And honestly Eien would be fuming at having to fight that thing. But he was an intelligent man (well, technically girl now) and intelligent men have no time to complain.

The robot landed and fired a beam at another girl who summoned a pole and batted it away in the nick of time. Meanwhile there was screaming and yelling and general panic all around them from the citizens. Eien would be the first to admit that he was a bit cold-hearted and wouldn't care if people got hurt. But right now Eien was angry and needed to vent out his frustrations. Plus he was directly involved with all this crazy bullshit so in for the money...

Thinking of the martial arts lessons he took as a kid, Eien summoned the one weapon he was practically an expert at handling and he felt them manifest in his hands. The rubber grips were vaguely comforting and he smirked as he charged at the robot without a thought, flickers of flames appearing on his body as he ran, jumped up, and struck the head of the robot with a strength that no ordinary twelve-year-old could possibly possess.

"That's for ruining my life!" he couldn't help but yell as he attacked.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 2:43 pm

Just as the robot's blade struck the ground, Akane was lifted into the air by an unseen force. Ribbons of flame swirled around her as she floated upward. Akane watched, mesmerized. "Ooh..."

She let her muscles relax and closed her eyes. Her clothes suddenly shredded and turned to ash, leaving Akane completely nude behind the flames. The flame ribbons swirled around Akane's body, gently splaying out her arms and legs before a new outfit began to form on her. First, a skin-tight undersuit formed, covering her from neck to toe. A red honeycomb pattern glowed on its black surface. Then pieces of smooth metallic armor began to appear, covering her legs, arms, and chest. A helmet appeared on her head, with a red-tinted visor lowering before her eyes. Finally, Akane's fingers curled around the hilt of a sword as it formed in her hand. Flames raced along its blade. The flame ribbons disappeared and Akane dropped to the ground.

Akane opened her eyes and examined herself. "Wow... I really am a magical girl now!" She grinned, holding up the sword and pointing it at the robot. "Prepare to face PYROLOLI!"

Akane charged and leapt at the robot. Another girl was already attacking the robot's head, so she aimed her swing at the arm cannon, letting out a startlingly loud battlecry.

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 2:54 pm

Jinbei realised the others were summoning awesome weapons.

"I want a chainsaw..." She said, "No wait, a sword. NO! A hammer. NO! A staff. NOOO! I cannon. WAIT! A-" She shook her head, "I can't come up with anything like this. I need the ability to make my weapon whatever I want it to be... what can shift into anything...? Water!"

She held out her hand, as she formulated water in her mind, imagining a great wave of water crashing down and drowning out her foes...

And into existence came a small blue orb with an interesting symbol on one side. "Whoa... so cool..." She was amazed at her own weapon, even though it looked unimpressive. Because she knew what it could do...

"Alright!" And so a large wicked looking blade appeared in her hands, colored with the same appearance as Clean Ocean Water, "Lets kill us a MECHAAA!" She charged forward and was about to swing her blade at the mecha when she noticed the transformation where Akane was naked.

She tripped and blood was all on the ground around her face. "I... should really not look at allies during combat..."

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 8:06 pm

Alisa stood back for a second, and practiced swinging her chainsaw flail around so she'd get the hang of using it. After she'd begun to get the hang of wielding the weapon; she charged at the robot.

"You'd better hope you can fight while hopping around on one foot!" she said, swinging the chainsaw flail in the direction of the robot's left knee.

As the weapon flew through the air towards the robot's kneecap; the chainsaw at the end of the chain started to grow larger; until it was larger than the loli weilding it.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 8:18 pm

Akio charged at the robot, lifting her hammer over her head. She wasn't exactly sure where she was going to hit it. Really, her best choice seemed to be swinging for the kneecaps.

Adjust the grip with your lower hand.

Akio blinked and halted her charge. What was that? She didn't have time to ponder that now, and the last voice in her head had been trying to help fight these robots, so why would this one be any different?

She twisted her lower hand slightly and the two innermost circles on the downwards pointing face of her hammer retracted, a small booster deploying into the gap. Of course, Akio didn't have time to wonder what the metallic noise or the "whoosh" that followed was, as she promptly found herself launched skyward. She let out a noise that was half battlecry, half terrified scream as she attempted to steer herself towards the robot, bringing her weapon down towards the shoulder of thing's sword arm. As she fell, she felt the need to name this attack, that's how these things work, right?

Burning Drive.

"Burning CRASH!" the loli yelled, unfortunately, due to a number of factors, namely the fact that she was falling rather quickly, still slightly shaken up by the sudden trip to the sky and the roaring flame coming from her hammer, the shout was more or less inaudible, and even if it were, it certainly was not as impressive as intended.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 3:01 pm

The robot stumbled. The sudden resistance it had faced was not expected in the slightest. The strikes, the ones that hit at least, put sizable dents in the armor. The robotic monstrosity drew back, and attempted to raise its now-crippled sword arm. There was a grating, grinding sound, but no response.

Izanagi got to her feet and raised the pole, shakily. What was she supposed to do!?
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 11:51 pm

Akio grinned as the robot stumbled back. It looked like her Burning Crash had done quite a number on that shoulder joint...But the monster seemed to be getting a lot higher rather quickly.

Akio's expression turned to one of pure terror as she remembered how high up she was, she frantically shifted her right hand again and again. Why wasn't Burning Drive reacting?! This was way too early for one of the heroes to die! And in such an unepic way too! She looked down at the rapidly approaching ground, closed her eyes and screamed.

Several seconds later, the girl felt ground below her feet. Wasn't there supposed to be a bone shattering crunch at some point there? Her attention was drawn to Burning Drive's head. It appeared that whatever it used to fuel its flames had come back just in time to slow the last few feet of her descent, which, given she was only a few feet tall, was enough to ensure a safe landing.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 08 Dec 2011, 1:49 am

Alisa charged forward; not wanting to give it a chance to recover.

"PRESS THE ATTACK! KILL THAT FUCKING THING BEFORE IT REPAIRS ITSELF OR SOMETHING!" she yelled.

She swung her chainsaw flail at the robot's kneecap again; hoping that this time it would damage the limb enough to knock the robot on it's ass.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko on Thu 08 Dec 2011, 2:27 am

"Hey! Stop moving so much!" Akane whined as she missed her target.

She looked up in time to see Akio let out a scream and rushed to try and catch her, but Akio's weapon saved her first. Akane couldn't help but give Akio a good once over. She was so cute, after all.

"That was pretty cool...but dangerous. Watch this!" Akane grinned, getting an idea. She gripped her sword in both hands and pointed it at the robot.

"Faia booru!"

The flames on her sword flared and shot forth, swirling and coalescing into a ball of flame flying right at the robot's torso.

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 09 Dec 2011, 3:42 am

Jinbei had stood back up, and shook his head. "Alright! One more good set of attacks should do it!" She noticed the one with the crazy ass chainsaw attacking one leg.

That should do it. Deciding for something sharper rather than something that tears with force, she cried out as she dashed at the leg and swung a rather large blue sword at the knee from the other side.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Fri 09 Dec 2011, 12:54 pm

Eien grinned at the sight of the other girls attacking the robot. It felt good to be fighting and watching that piece of junk get overtaken by little girls. And it looked close to toppling though Eien didn't want that yet. He still had adrenaline pumping through his veins and he wanted to let off one more attack at the least.

Seeing another girl set off a fire ball attack, Eien thought quickly. As if he had been doing it all his life, he shifted his thumbs on the grips of his tonfa and pressed a little button that released chains hidden at the back ends of his weapons. The chains were about two feet long and were weighed down by a pointed weight.

Shifting his grip on his weapons, Eien began to spin the chains. Faster and faster they span until they blurred. Once they were spinning fast enough, the wind picked up, causing Eien's newly grown hair and the too-long sweatshirt he was wearing to flap around him wildly.

With his eyes still on the fireball (which somehow was still traveling through the air this whole time) Eien jumped up directly behind it's path and swung his tonfa, and their spinning chains, towards its direction. Two blasts of wind erupted from his weapons and rushed towards the fireball. Once they made contact with it, the fireball grew even larger and possibly hotter, spinning and sparking wildly as it crashed into the robot.

Eien landed on the ground, his long hair settling around him like a curtain which he had to swipe away in annoyance. But he had a satisfied grin on his face and he had to be honest with himself...

It was quite enjoyable doing that...
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top