I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Loli Defense Force GO!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Loli Defense Force GO!

Post by evilneko on Fri 09 Dec 2011, 3:30 pm

Akane's eyes widened as she saw Eien amplify her attack.

"Wow... that was so cool!"

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Sun 11 Dec 2011, 4:20 pm

Zanzai dashed towards the robot, jumping at it and striking it in the knee Alisa wasn't attacking repeatedly.
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Wed 28 Dec 2011, 11:52 pm

"B-Buster Arm... is that what you're called...?"

Izanagi staggered, her baggy clothing making it difficult to move. Suddenly, lights ignited in lines on the staff, and it split... to reveal a long, razor-sharp katana. It glinted in the daylight, the sides that had detached sliding into place to work as large hand-guards. The robot stumbled as the attacks hit, but raised the sword arm, intent to bring it down on Izanagi.

She flinched, covering her eyes.

Just slash...

Her eyes opened.

Izanagi swung. The sudden grating sound of metal-on-metal tore the air, and the blade was cleaved neatly in two. Buster Arm gleamed.

The robot stumbled back. The attacks taking their toll, it collapsed to the ground with a metallic thud.

Buster Arm faded from existence, as Izanagi stumbled back and fell onto her rear.

"Th-that w-was... that..."
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 11:49 pm

Akio leaned on Burning Drive for support, catching her breath after her recent flight. She watched as that other girl's staff turned into a katana and took the robotic monstrosity down...

Then Burning Drive vanished from existence. Her support gone, Akio fell forward, landing on her face. It hurt a bit and she could feel herself tearing up...she guessed that maybe her pain tolerance as a small child wasn't particularly amazing. Wiping her eyes and regaining her slightly damaged composure, she stood up and addressed her teammates.

"I'm Tachibana Akio," she said, grinning and trying to stand as tall as possible, "I was a teacher before this happened. 29 years old. Nice to meet all of you! I guess the fact that we're still kids means we'll be working together for a while."
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko on Fri 30 Dec 2011, 12:20 am

Akane cheered as the robot fell to the ground, defeated. "Yeah! We did it!"

Akane examined her sword for a bit. The blade was blackish, and covered in a film of gasoline or oil which constantly seemed to replenish itself as it burned. It didn't seem to have an ignition source, either, it just magically ignited. She lowered her sword and examined her suit. Before she could examine it closely however, the suit and sword glowed and vanished, and a moment later her regular clothes reappeared. "Aw.."

She looked up to see the cute girl she'd noticed earlier fall on her face. She was about to move to help her, but she got up under her own power and introduced herself.

Akane blinked. Wait, who did the girl just say she was?

"Wait... Tachibana-sensei? Erm... you might remember me. It's me, Takeda Akane." Akane blushed. "You're so cute now..."

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Sun 01 Jan 2012, 1:08 am

Akio blinked and looked at the girl. That couldn't be right, Akane was...well, using the fact that Akane was shorter than him wouldn't make much sense...and other than that fact, she definitely looked how he remembered her.

Akio laughed awkwardly, "Ehehe...Thanks Takeda-kun." she smiled, "You're cute too."
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 1:48 am

Alisa looked at her weapon. She wasn't sure why she'd summoned such an impractical weapon; but at least she'd picked something awesome. It's ability to change size had come in handy as well. However, further contemplation on her weapon would have to wait until she'd dealt with another matter.

"HEY! BIG OMNICIENT VOICE OF VAGUENESS!" she yelled, seemingly at the sky.

"YOU OWE US A GODDAMNED EXPLANATION AND I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW!" she said.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:36 pm

Jinbei sighed as his Blue Phantasm vanished, "Eheh, such a cute weapon for such a cute loli... though I guess calling myself cute would be vai-" she saw that other loli naked again before her normal clothes came back. She quickly held her nose and sat down.

"Oi.... if this keeps happening I may have to go get a blood transplant..."

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

Akane giggled and went up to Akio and hugged her. "This is so cool! Now you're my age and we can be partners and best friends and have sleepovers and..." Akane noticed Jinbei having....problems.

"Er, are you okay?"

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 05 Jan 2012, 2:23 pm

"Er, no problems here," Jinbei said, smiling and waving his hand at Akane.

"Just a bit of a nosebleed. That battle must have taken it out of me, eh? Eheheh," He looked her over. He could still see her naked in his mind.

"Uhm, so yeah..." She looked around at everyone there and stood up, "Uhm, My name is Jin-" Waitwaitwait. She was a loli now, right? She needed a loli name!

"Ah, my name is Aya," He said, deciding that was a cute name. He smiled at the rest of the lolis there, and he had trouble containing himself really.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 5:41 am

"Koneko-chan has hands!" another loli announced, having spent the entire fight standing off to the side and staring at her limbs. If she hadn't been, Jin might very well have died from blood-loss by now, since the catgirl had only just worked out how to zip her jacket up to keep out most of the cold.

Looking around, the white-haired girl saw someone else that looked cute and lost enough to hug. Without warning, Koneko-flung herself at Akio, likely appearing to come from nowhere due to sheer speed. Remaining stood up afterwards would be an important consideration.

Akio's only warning? "Huuuuu~g!"
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 5:59 am

"Watch out Takeda-kun, I think Aya-san's a pervert..." Akio said, remembering Aya's reaction to her pantslessness inside the store.

Then she heard Koneko. Akio barely had enough time to turn to face the catgirl before she was glomped, the combination of the element of surprise, still slightly shaky legs and a minor height advantage for Koneko resulting in the tiny teacher taking a trip to the ground.

"Eep!...I guess you're one of us too." she said, noticing Koneko's stature and...lack of much clothing. It wasn't like little girls usually went around mostly naked, right? She glanced up at the catgirl's ears, "Huh...Are these accessories?" she asked, reaching up to scratch behind them out of curiosity.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:20 am

"K-Koneko-chan's ears are real!" the catgirl arrested, wrapping herself around the former teacher and purring quietly. Though hard to tell, she was actually the smallest one there--a small starting size and age saw to that, making her seem seven rather than eight. Her position on the other loli's chest, having started off kneeling, meant that her jacket wasn't really hiding anything to those behind her. No-one would take advantage of that, though... right?
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 8:53 am

Eien watched in satisfaction as the giant robot was finally brought down. Even though he wasn't the one to finish it off, it still felt good to see it.

He looked down at his weapons, feeling some sort of affection for them. They shone steely gray in the light and the rubber grips were comfortable in his hands, practically molded for them. They weren't heavy too; they were light and easily to work with, but strong enough to pack a punch.

"Thanks for helping me... Animo Ventum." He didn't know where the name came from, but it sounded appropriate.

After he said that, his tonfa glowed softly and then disappeared from his hands, making them feel oddly empty. He pushed aside the feeling however and stood up, looking around at the damage and then landing his eyes on the cluster of girls that seemed to have made friends with each other already. Eien was very reluctant to approach them, but he knew that he had to at least be on good terms with them or he would probably never survive this whole... situation that they were landed in.

He walked towards the girls and after hearing one of the other girls introduce herself, said, "I'm Ryuuka Eien, nineteen, and I used to be male if anyone's wondering."

He couldn't help the light flush that graced his cheeks. He was still a little humiliated at becoming a little girl. Unfortunately the flush turned darker then he spied the proclaimed Koneko-chan reveal a part of her that shouldn't be shown to the public. He didn't know exactly what to say to that so he just coughed awkwardly and turned his eyes away, not wanting to seem rude.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 1:01 pm

Okay, now there was a catgirl. Could this day get any weirder?!

Izanagi stood, and rubbed her back, having toppled back a bit too hard on it. This was just... how many ways could someone say strange? And... yeesh, they needed clothing. Really badly... really really badly. Izanagi colored in embarrassment.

"How can this day get-" Izanagi froze. That... the catgirl... "Um... g-girl with the cat ears... you... you... get pants, now!"
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm

Akane chuckled at Akio's warning. "Oh I don't think I'll have to worry about thaaa--" Her eyes widened as Akio was suddenly glomped by the most adorable catgirl she'd ever seen. Also one of the least-dressed.

She heard Izanagi ordering Koneko-chan to get pants, and she told herself she'd do something about that--just as soon as she wiped the blood away from her nose. Akane looked around, but there didn't seem to be a source of usable pants nearby. She pondered the predicament for a moment, then looked down at her skirt and shrugged. Without hesitation, she reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties, and walked over to Koneko and Akio.

"Anno... uh, kitty-chan..." Akane held up the panties. "You should put these on."

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:21 pm

Aya looked right at the back of the catgirl. She was... she was...

His mind blanked. Her mind blanked out so heavily that she literally fell to the ground.

Aya had never fainted before in her life... her face was covered in blood and it was clearly coming from his nose.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:25 pm

Koneko took the underwear, looking at it. Put them on? Huh... well, there only seemed like one place they could go. Solemnly, the catgirl climbed off of the unfortunate teacher and 'equipped' the clothing... as headgear. Then she looked at Akane, blinking and straightening her jacket until she was once again decent.

"Koneko-chan smells blood."
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:41 pm

Akane blinked. She tried to hold it in, but she couldn't help but giggle at the adorable catloli wearing panties on her head. She threw her arms around Koneko-chan.

"You're so silly. They go on your--" She didn't finish her sentence as Koneko-chan stated she smelled blood. "Huh? Oh um.. sorry. Wait, what about..."

Akane turned to look for Aya, and spotted her laid out on the ground, having nosebled all over her face.

"Geeze...bigger pervert than me..."

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:14 pm

So, after freaking out over having a weird voice speak in her head, have her body shrink, and have a giant robot thing attack from freakin' nowhere, Mirako had decided to quit hiding and demand answers from all the little girls that had apparently taking out the big robot.

Currently dressed in clothing that was way too large and in danger of falling off, Mirako waddled over to the group, noticing that there was a girl with cat-ears, much like Mirako's hood sitting looesly over her head, wearing panties on her head. Right.

"Whatever the hell's going on, someone better know about it!" Mirako said shrilly. "Then you can tell me exactly what's going and fix this!"

Mirako's skirt chose this particular moment to fall. Good thing her shirt was more than enough cover, but it was still incredibly aggravating. Roughly pulling them back up, the young girl demanded, "Or get me new clothes! Just fix something!"
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:22 pm

Akio stood back up. She chuckled at the catgirl wearing panties on her head before turning to the newcomer.

"Eh? Get you new clothes...Oh!"

With that, Akio ran back into the bookstore, hoping no one had taken the wallet or phone out of her trousers.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Wed 11 Jan 2012, 4:51 pm

Zanzai merely hummed to herself, deep in thought. On the one hand, she felt renewed. On the other, she was now a 'she,' and as Zanzai, being abstinent and raised by the monks, never had a sister, mother, wife, or daughter, and thus knew little of what it was like to grow up female.

And then she noticed the catgirl.

"Crazy kids..." Muttered the monk. Clearing her throat, she introduced herself. "I am Zanzai. I was an 80-year-old man, as it were, so this is quite... different for me."
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Fri 13 Jan 2012, 9:48 pm

Seeing that she had fainted, Eien hurried to Aya, kneeling down next to her and pulling her into an upright position so she wouldn't choke on her own blood and spit or something.

Muttering some things like "perv" and "a horrible day" Eien gathered a section of his shirt and attempted to wipe the blood from Aya's face. Good thing his shirt was big enough to still cover his extremities.

"If we're all done with the introductions," he said to the others, narrowing his eyes and trying to look stern. "Then perhaps we should abscond before we attract even more attention."

He jerked his head towards the growing crowd of spectators and shocked survivors. In the distance were the sounds of police and ambulance sirens. They definitely needed to go unless they wanted to be questioned thoroughly.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 8:12 am

Koneko stood still for a few moments, thinking, and then removed the underwear. It was uncomfortable and it didn't fit properly! The garment was quickly balled up and thrown at the person that had deigned to give their underwear to her.

"Koneko-chan has nowhere to go..." the white-haired child remarked.
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 12:34 pm

After several minutes without an answer, Alisa gave up; and walked towards the others.

"Uh, hi," she said. "I guess if we'll be fighting together I should introduce myself: my name is Alisa Weinberg,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Sat 14 Jan 2012, 4:26 pm

Akio ran through the bookstore, glancing around. She quickly zeroed in on the spot where she'd lost her pants. The young girl attracted some rather confused looks from the store's occupants, although she couldn't tell how many were confused by her and how many wanted to know what the hell had just happened out in the street. Trying her best to ignore them, she ran over to her trousers and sifted through the pockets, a half-empty pack of gum, a reciept from the grocery store...Ah! There they were, her cell phone and wallet.

She took the items and headed back outside, smiling. Whether it was because they'd seen the young girl remove the same pair of pants earlier or just confusion at the recent events, no one moved to stop her taking them. She exited the store, just missing Eien's suggestion.

She held her wallet high, as if it were the Holy Grail, "Okay! Let's get you girls dressed!" she announced.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko on Wed 18 Jan 2012, 6:14 pm

Akane had her panties thrown at her. They bounced off her face. She blinked and quickly caught them before they fell to the ground.

"Wah! Silly girl, you're supposed to wear them down here!" She pointed to Koneko's crotch. "Here, let me show you how to wear them!"

Akane mimed putting on the panties, then held them out to Koneko. "You try. We gotta get out of here soon, or people will start causing problems..."

She looked up as Akio called out about getting dressed. "I'm trying!"

As much as she would love to have a bottomless catgirl around, she knew it would attract unwanted attention...

Token Loli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 7:32 pm

"I meant let's go find some clothes that fit." she said, waving her wallet. She was about to run off in search of clothing when something occured to her.

While Akio probably had enough money to buy clothes for...well, at least a couple of the girls, she didn't exactly have any knowledge of where the stores that would sell children's clothes, or clothes in general were, since most of her clothes were suits that he'd owned since before he moved to the area. "Does anyone know where we could find somewhere to buy clothes?"

"Hmm, I guess I'll need to find a tailor..."
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 10:13 am

Quizzically, Koneko repeated the movements. Once, twice, three times, finally succeeding in putting the underwear on. She didn't look very pleased about it, so it likely wasn't a very comfortable sensation given the presence of a tail, but she didn't seem inclined to take them off, at least.
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 9:32 pm

"Gah... um... let's... just... get to the clothes store! Fast!" Izanagi said, quickly hurrying off to the aforementioned store. As quickly as she could with her current clothing conditions, at least.
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top